Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,757 members, 7,875,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:11 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (678) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2273842 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 14, 2014
Saffers represent by typing 'I am a Saffer'.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 10:11pm On Nov 14, 2014
See as Sheillah don resemble Baba Suwe finish because of food. ..blame KlarrKlarr
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:11pm On Nov 14, 2014
PROFESORlabamba:
reinc, better run for your life, if you love your yansh, better run, this thing done dey admire you.

Lmao. E be like say I don miss a lot grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by PROFESORlabamba: 10:12pm On Nov 14, 2014
after im imminent ban, I wonder which moniker e go come with next?, maybe "demumu" "delielie"?, very good names I say.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 10:12pm On Nov 14, 2014
traware:
The party is drier than 'ShortpistolZA' pus.sy

shocked Why na??
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 10:12pm On Nov 14, 2014
yiwal:
Tayo cannot dance but has enough swag to mask his shortcomings... Melvin on the other hand the less said about that guy the better.Melvin is the worst dancer in my opinion.

But you are also the worst pretender/poster on this thread... So why do you hate Melvin?

You're making me very sad. Please, I am on my knees begging you to like him otherwise I will not have any appetite.

Should I send you a picture of me kneeling down?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2014
all4naija:
Are you Zulu or Xhosa? grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

How is that applicable to anything being discussed here?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2014
yiwal:

You are so psychologically down, you have a very low self esteem,you are practically begging me to accept that I was disgraced and I felt humiliated .
Get it into your sperm induced head,you menopausal wreck...I was not .I have swam bigger waters and ocean in my life and if you think that little mockery you made of yourself had even the slightest impact on my life ,then you must be a drug addict.
Like dude !it had zero impact....what is it about zero you cannot comprehend?are you even an Igbo guy?sometimes you really sound so daft I shudder with revulsion .
Are you really that desperate to hurt other people,you scream out of frustration whenever they are not hurt,are you a psycho or a budding serial killer?did your mother abuse or molest you as a kid...there is so much sadness inside you,a need to always prove a baseless point ,a need to inflict hurt and a need to sway somebody to accept what they are not just so you can feel better for a split second of your underachieving life.
Well palsy you found the wrong victim,even if my total naked picture appears on the internet, I will walk the market with my face held high....I am very very very tough,so slowpoke,come harder next time. ( off to open a new account)

Bro, are you still disgracing yourself here with your badly written epistle? grin
When will you get it into your head that the gig is up? Not one soul even believes your lies or the iddiiotic theatrics you're putting up here, so I'd advise you to devote all the time you spent typing this epistle, to religiously taking your oestrogen drugs which might make you look even half like a woman.
You are in that hole, dunce. Quit digging. It's over for you. grin

18 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 10:14pm On Nov 14, 2014
yiwal:

That's exactly what your father is "gay" as I click on report too.we must both be banned .

Hehehe. We'll see about that.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by PROFESORlabamba: 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2014
Reincarnated:

Lmao. E be like say I don miss a lot grin
you no read the former pages?, ah my brother you don miss...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

How is that applicable to anything being discussed here?
It is! To better understand how the nominees are represented from each ethnic in SA by their fans.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olegunner(m): 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2014
lumeviewscom:

But you are also the worst pretender/poster on this thread... So why do you hate Melvin?

You're making me very sad. Please, I am on my knees begging you to like him otherwise I will not have any appetite.

Should I send you a picture of me kneeling down?

Mockery^10
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2014
all4naija:
It is! To better understand how the nominees are represented from each ethnic in SA by their fans.

Huh? No time for this fvckery.

DISMISSED.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2014
PROFESORlabamba:
you no read the former pages?, ah my brother you don miss...

I nor like to pc but what exactly are we talking about, make i see if e worth am.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Slykin1(m): 10:20pm On Nov 14, 2014
yiwal:
Idris pulling off Ellah's dress.
to do what? Curious
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 14, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Huh? No time for this fvckery.

DISMISSED.
What are you talking about? Must you be such a w h o r e to get your message across?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tunbebes(f): 10:24pm On Nov 14, 2014
spade:

Bro, are you still disgracing yourself here with your badly written epistle? grin
When will you get it into your head that the gig is up? Not one soul even believes your lies or the iddiiotic theatrics you're putting up here, so I'd advise you to devote all the time you spent typing this epistle, to religiously taking your oestrogen drugs which might make you look even half like a woman.

@Spade please ignore. It won't cost u a thing to do so. Tanx.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 10:24pm On Nov 14, 2014
yiwal:

Shut up about your stupid education, with all the education you had ,what have you achieved in your pathetic life? Look at all this kids that are high school dropouts ,they are all billionares even Shakespeare the greatest writer in the world didn't even attend college and useless "son of a whoore" is telling me about education.
I might be making a few errors because am typing fast with an android phone but dude you don't want to sit with me at an exam Hall, there is a reason I graduated so young.I will beat you even in your so called engineering if I study for just a day ...I have a very powerful and magnetic memory.... So try another shade.Stupid piece of shiiit.

We don hear you, Ifeanyi. But you kno' the beauty of everything?

1. Your pictures are still out there
2. Your Facebook page has already been published here
3. You have been exposed in the most humiliating manner as a closet gay loser who pretends to be a woman on the internet.
4. The rest of the posters on this thread are laughing at you
5. Your epistles mean nothing, change nothing and prove nothing.

Ifeanyi Ojukwu... the game is over for you grin

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2014
Guys he don do, stop recycling this sheet abeg, you are not making it easy for the mods.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwal: 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2014
spade:

That's the difference between us ,I don't give a fuuuuuuuuuck if no one believes me,are you so dumb or daft.Should I send you a telepathic message you old fool or are you losing your memory to age?
Why are you so desperate for approval ? Did your parents love your brother more than you ? Are you parents doubting your worth? You are a pathetic case of self loathing.
I will tell you this and I will tell you again, am in this page till day 63....if my account is banned I create another one,I will keep posting till the winner is crowned, I have handled things like you in the past and I've always come out tops,even of everybody on this page hate me and boycott me,I will still be posting and there is nothing you can do about it.ollllllld worthless wasted fool.Son of a whoooore and faggggoooot.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eseose9(f): 10:29pm On Nov 14, 2014
spade:

We don hear you, Ifeanyi. But you kno' the beauty of everything?

1. Your pictures are still out there
2. Your Facebook page has already been published here
3. You have been exposed in the most humiliating manner as a closet gay loser who pretends to be a woman on the internet.
4. The rest of the posters on this thread are laughing at you
5. Your epistles mean nothing, change nothing and prove nothing.

Ifeanyi Ojukwu... the game is over for you grin

pls ignore
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by PROFESORlabamba: 10:29pm On Nov 14, 2014
Reincarnated:

I nor like to pc but what exactly are we talking about, make i see if e worth am.
one human being like that enter thread, e come dey disturb say she be lesbian, any small thing "I am a lez", "I am a lesbian", "do you know I am a les",
naso I vex come dey shook am yarns, we fight sotay them ban me.. the girl no stop, e still dey disturb us, e no gree us hear word with "I am a lesbian", naso spade baba vex come disgrace am, e post the face book account of the human being, e post the guy picture here, we come find out say na guy, the guy rub groundnut oil for him body, come carry guitar, we come find out say the baba dey find yansh to kpansh, na oluwa save egbon forkaddict, na him for fall first victim..

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2014
yiwal:

That's the difference between us ,I don't give a fuuuuuuuuuck if no one believes me,are you so dumb or daft.Should I send you a telepathic message you old fool or are you losing your memory to age?
Why are you so desperate for approval ? Did your parents love your brother more than you ? Are you parents doubting your worth? You are a pathetic case of self loathing.
I will tell you this and I will tell you again, am in this page till day 63....if my account is banned I create another one,I will keep posting till the winner is crowned, I have handled things like you in the past and I've always come out tops,even of everybody on this page hate me and boycott me,I will still be posting and there is nothing you can do about it.ollllllld worthless wasted fool.Son of a whoooore and faggggoooot.

*Yawns*
Sure, dude. Whatever rocks your boat. Enjoy your monologue of tears. wink

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 10:31pm On Nov 14, 2014
tunbebes:

@Spade please ignore. It won't cost u a thing to do so. Tanx.

*sigh*
Alright smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 14, 2014
Forwetinnah:

shocked Why na??

Because he is still butthurt I called him out for making sexist remarks.

I prescribe a large dose of butthurt ointment, applied with two fists up his @ss.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2014
Now Sheillah dey make noise o!@ nobody has died so far

(1) (2) (3) ... (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.