Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,882 members, 7,969,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 12:18 PM

Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos (84313 Views)

Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply / See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) / Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Glock9(m): 5:53pm On Sep 01, 2014
Thank God she accepted his proposal.
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by MizMyColi(f): 5:55pm On Sep 01, 2014
Thanks. cool
Rioavez: Lolz I hope you didn't think I was challenging you. Remember I said different niggaz different shitz. That goes for ladies too I just wanted to be sure of "the best" base on ur perspective. Cool
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Ishilove: 5:55pm On Sep 01, 2014
Eyop:
Oooooh am sorry babe but it's never our tradition to propose this way to a babe cheesy. Now that you know am feeling shy,you can assist me do that and prepare all the traditional expenses grin.
Haaaa!

Oya propose here. No one is watching wink grin
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by sexylogan(m): 5:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
SlyIg: Man and woman ...

Deceiving themselves since the days of Adam and Eve...

grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Ishilove: 5:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
duni04:
Oh...
Oh right, I remember now. The witchcraft/pressing shiit. Right
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Onwe101(m): 5:58pm On Sep 01, 2014
SlyIg: Man and woman ...

Deceiving themselves since the days of Adam and Eve...
dis post just kept me lafin

2 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by akpanikpe(m): 5:58pm On Sep 01, 2014
Hmmm.
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by MabraO: 5:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
FrankySnow: Emure tongue grin

Hahaha
For ur mind
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by HezronLorraine(m): 6:00pm On Sep 01, 2014
Ceasar1: Tashamania, you need to see this. grin

Biko what do you think? cheesy

Me think it's tooo blunt and crowded.
I love your signature.

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
MabraO:

Hahaha
For ur mind
tongue tongue wink grin grin ping jor grin
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by obiscolly(m): 6:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
Good for them, but doesn't work for me. Even if I'll be doing it in public, it'll obviously not be this crowded and i should have much familiar faces around.
Personally, I prefer proposing on a romantic dinner date. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 01, 2014
duni04:
Lol. Not for me sha. Drunk in love is a Beyonce song, don't believe people really fall in love like that grin

They do. It's rare. It makes you understand why love has inspired so many songs, poetry, books, and art since time immemorial.

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by hurpeyeahme(f): 6:08pm On Sep 01, 2014
grin spice it up a lil biko
mencade5: for wetin na?

I will propose on my sleeping bed lying close to her after some rounds of sex. tongue

no time for acting.

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by dlex21(m): 6:10pm On Sep 01, 2014
Hehehe

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by MymothersKeeper(f): 6:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
shocked shocked shocked never seen such crowd in a mall, aside from westfield on boxing day.... i wish naija is very stable for me to luve in cool

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Agozie48: 6:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
awwwww that's so romantic....if my boyfriend doesn't propose to me this way then I'm not getting married to him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by sylve11: 6:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
The comments so far, pass comedy. grin grin grin cool
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 01, 2014
wow!! this guy is so romantic....my guy need to see this

2 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 01, 2014
Now that I think about it, I think I understand some of these responses. If the guy is the kind of guy that's always telling you "Oh sweetheart, I love you" from day 1, and insincerely saying exaggerated things all the time, this would be annoying.

There was one guy who stole my number from his friend's phone and would show up at this restaurant whenever he heard I was there, touching my hands, and gazing into my eyes, telling me he had fallen for me. I clearly told him to leave me alone and get away from me, but he thought I was playing hard to get. He might have pulled this stunt on me, the psycho. I wouldn't be too embarrassed to kick him in the balls though.

On the other hand, if the guy is genuine, and doesn't say things he doesn't mean, and is reserved, and tells you he loves you and means it? This is the ultimate compliment. It would blow my mind.

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
SeaGold: Some men sha! The pride and dignity of the African man has been watered down to the abyss of history.

Imagine an "abominable" act in broad day lightgrin our forefathers must be fuming in regrets!

you are a true Son of your father...may your days be long!

2 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Rheetaa(f): 6:21pm On Sep 01, 2014
Would have slapped that guy a hundred times in my mind, while trying really hard to control my expressions. Is he psychotic? Why would he deny me the sweetness of the moment by sharing it with the whole world? cry Shows he doesn't even know me, sef. And that's scary. Guess I'll just grant him a 'temporary acceptance' and smile for the camera. Shey na wetin im want.

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Eyop: 6:22pm On Sep 01, 2014
Ishilove:
Haaaa!

Oya propose here. No one is watching wink grin

Yeeeee!

Propose online shocked well,we've not agreed on a lot yet so that has to be resolved before the next issue. However, be informed that i don't like guest oh maximum 7 and no food or drinks @ reception only Tea to be served wink
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by J3da: 6:24pm On Sep 01, 2014
FlirtyKaren: Cute or nah, guys? This happened yesterday, I'm told.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/09/photos-this-guy-proposed-to-his-girl-in.html
I hate such surprises, I will walk out on him I swear down #mtcheww
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Ishilove: 6:25pm On Sep 01, 2014
Eyop:

Yeeeee!

Propose online shocked well,we've not agreed on a lot yet so that has to be resolved before the next issue. However, be informed that i don't like guest oh maximum 7 and no food or drinks @ reception only Tea to be served wink
This your stinginess na die. Abeg shift angry tongue
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Beync(f): 6:25pm On Sep 01, 2014
Eyop:

The silliness no get part 2. Well goodluck to the girl but any babe wey dey wait for this one to happen from my end don enter one chance big time.
me too, any man that try this kind of thing before me, I will leave am there jewe
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Eyop: 6:26pm On Sep 01, 2014
Beync: me too, any man that try this kind of thing before me, I will leave am there jewe
Correct babe kiss
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Eyop: 6:28pm On Sep 01, 2014
Ishilove:
This your stinginess na die. Abeg shift angry tongue
Not stinginess dear. Joke apart,i don't like crowd and unnecessary attention. Food and drinks not really needed,when the few guest(7 maximum) goes back home they will eat in their respective homes. If dem no gree,make dem stay for their house cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by dlex21(m): 6:30pm On Sep 01, 2014
Agozie48: awwwww that's so romantic....if my boyfriend doesn't propose to me this way then I'm not getting married to him
Na ur type dey reach 40 years con dey put I'm looking for any man all over Nairaland... Better accept whatever way he proposes... Husby rare ooo!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Godspearl(f): 6:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
Splendid smiley
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Beync(f): 6:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
Eyop:
Correct babe kiss
your H dey there. That na fake nollywood scene.
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 01, 2014
dlex21:
Na ur type dey reach 40 years con dey put I'm looking for any man all over Nairaland... Better accept whatever way he proposes... Husby rare ooo!!!

Myth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / Xenophobia: South African Lady Speaks, Blasts Their Men, Hails Nigerian Men / Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.