Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,703 members, 7,882,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 01:25 AM

Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos (84005 Views)

Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply / See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) / Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
SlyIg: Man and woman ...

Deceiving themselves since the days of Adam and Eve...

Hilarious comment! grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by dlex21(m): 6:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
MissMeiya:

Myth.
I know ur type too
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by nellyelitz(m): 6:38pm On Sep 01, 2014

why are u this unromantic? Mbok change o tongue

2 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by idbalorg: 6:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
Na wetin 2 much of indian movies dey cause dis

2 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Ishilove: 6:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
Eyop:
Not stinginess dear. Joke apart,i don't like crowd and unnecessary attention. Food and drinks not really needed,when the few guest(7 maximum) goes back home they will eat in their respective homes. If dem no gree,make dem stay for their house cheesy
Me sef hate crowds with a passion but I was thinking more along the lines of 50. Seven is simply ridiculous. My entire family is more than ten in number, not to talk of yours. grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
dlex21:
I know ur type too

And I know yours. Be deceiving yourself.
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by UjSizzle(f): 6:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
grin Attention shy

.....it probably won't even matter if he's all you're seeing at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 01, 2014
Tymax:
Baby u don vex?
..vex kee!!!.....i have no right to be angry...
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Eyop: 6:42pm On Sep 01, 2014
Ishilove:
Me sef hate crowds with a passion but I was thinking more along the lines of 50. Seven is simply ridiculous. My entire family is more than ten in number, not to talk of yours. grin

50 wetin angry which food you wan take serve them? And must all the family members attend undecided? 1 or 2 members will represent the family and i believe they should come with their camera phones to snap and take back to the rest @ home. Once REV. Father bless the marriage,am done no time.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Tymax(m): 6:42pm On Sep 01, 2014
temigracie: ..vex kee!!!.....i have no right to be angry...
Lol. U don vex.
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Timijo(m): 6:44pm On Sep 01, 2014
I hope this humility will continue after marriag.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by fireforfire: 6:45pm On Sep 01, 2014
Home video tins

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by ogawisdom(m): 6:49pm On Sep 01, 2014
Wat is this rubbish

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by tonychristopher: 6:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
FlirtyKaren: Cute or nah, guys? This happened yesterday, I'm told.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/09/photos-this-guy-proposed-to-his-girl-in.html

this is jus a damn fuckkingg show..whish em well though

the best place to propose is after hot sex, when all is slimmy and nasty... lol

2 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
Tymax:
Lol. U don vex.
..Tymax, you know i wont lie to you...

Honestly, am not angry....just that am disappointed alittle....

2 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by mencade5(m): 6:58pm On Sep 01, 2014
hurpeyeahme: grin spice it up a lil biko
my sister, no be spice go make the marriage successful ooo. Is she not interested in the ring? So i am giving her what she crave for.

That one don do.

*goes back to calculate my sales for today's business*

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by MARKone(m): 6:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
The guy try sha

I hope those lookozades finally clapped for them undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by jice(m): 6:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
Started in a mall. might end in a clubhall.

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by somtooval: 6:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
Beckybeky: Wow romantic
mayb u shud make it a lil bit more romantic
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by kendrick93(m): 7:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
cococandy: I do angry
really, but why?
btw u look fyn as hell.love ur fine face
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Beckybeky(f): 7:02pm On Sep 01, 2014
somtooval: mayb u shud make it a lil bit more romantic

I don't get u

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by amakadigreat(f): 7:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
Abi oooooo!!! Lolz

2 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Jossyluv75(m): 7:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
Awwww! Thats my kind of guy. Guys please lets try to be romantic and real. if i was the guy, i would av done it in an eatery. I will invite few of her frndz n my frndz to the venue without her knowledge. Infact i have plans for my future kidz máma.
But if the girl no kum agree nkor Weitin the guy for do cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
Love in da AIR....hw nicecheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by daveP(m): 7:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
ymdo: This nigga's brain has been completely formatted by watching too much "Oyinbo" film. Its non of my business how he like his fries anyway grin
grin grin grin this got me rolling on the floor!!!! The gurl looks confused than the guy that rested on he shoulder.

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Konjour(m): 7:10pm On Sep 01, 2014
Different folks. Different strokes. If you can do it, do it. If you can't, move on without

criticizing those who do as long as its not illegal to go on your knees and ask a woman to

marry you. Whatever floats your boat.

HOWEVER, You've got to be 98% sure she'll scream 'Yes'. I've seen quite a few examples where

the dude got a reverberating 'NO' and I've seen another that ended with the fingerprints of the

girl firmly stamped into the guy's cheeks in full view of the viewing public at a London

Underground station. Dude was left on the ground being laughed at by everyone and I believe it'd

have taken a few months if not years for him to really come to terms with the humiliation.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by chemicaljohnny50: 7:10pm On Sep 01, 2014
That is true love, true love is not shy and it can do any thing to win the other person
That is true love, true love is not shy and it can do any thing to win the other person

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Ishilove: 7:14pm On Sep 01, 2014
Eyop:

50 wetin angry which food you wan take serve them? And must all the family members attend undecided? 1 or 2 members will represent the family and i believe they should come with their camera phones to snap and take back to the rest @ home. Once REV. Father bless the marriage,am done no time.
Hian, Eyop!! angry

Hian
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Waspy(m): 7:17pm On Sep 01, 2014
I just can't pull myself into trying this.....I don't expect my lady to like such show too. I love things simple, coded and low keyed

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by SirNaet(m): 7:18pm On Sep 01, 2014
Adorable smiley

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 01, 2014
nnekamezor: Love in da AIR....hw nicecheesy
How nice kinni?
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Sammyblaq(m): 7:22pm On Sep 01, 2014
am loving dis tactics...am likely to apply same. Publicly...Lovely

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble / Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.