Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,813 members, 7,872,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:11 PM

Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos (83961 Views)

Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply / See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) / Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by komek(m): 7:27pm On Sep 01, 2014
nnekamezor: Love in da AIR....hw nicecheesy

This my friend with sexy eyes, u still dey naija? I think say u follow the girls wey dey sambisa o
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by AdeniyiA(m): 7:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
edozie04: Shoprite of all placesI swear him pocket go don empty finish b4 e propose

SlyIg: Man and woman ...

Deceiving themselves since the days of Adam and Eve...
grin
SlyIg, have you been deceived or not? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by YourCoffin: 7:45pm On Sep 01, 2014
MissMeiya:

Have you ever been in love before? Real, wild, reckless, mind-blowing love.

My boyfriend and I were absurd during the first year of our relationship. Like, actually composing poetry via sms. He couldn't stop talking about me to other people and I, him. His neighbors knew about me for months before they ever laid eyes on me. We talked on the phone EVERY DAY, for HOURS. If a day went by when one didn't hear from the other, it was cause for concern.

When you feel that way, you want the world to know, because it's so amazing. You almost feel drunk. And you want everyone to know that that person that you love so much, they love you back.

Super story!

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by UyiIredia(m): 7:46pm On Sep 01, 2014
All na for front page.
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by LilPeezy(m): 7:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
Another nollywood movie....can't wait to watch it,,,,,,Lolzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 01, 2014
DaWorshiper:
For your mind.
Don't take it personal, was only kidding • •
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by BLESSEDOBIDON(m): 7:53pm On Sep 01, 2014
Nicee
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
tuffgongjo: who is "boboing"you?
It was meant to be a joke •
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by experimentist: 7:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
I die if I do dis kain poo... If tek mouth tell you if you go gree, na there e go end..

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Sweetlemon(f): 8:00pm On Sep 01, 2014
lafuria1: Nigerians, we are sometimes just bitter for no reason. If those couples were white, most of you criticizing them will react differently.
Proposing in this nature is meant for the public to see, prove to her that you can let the world know she is getting married to you. It takes different form. They chose shop rite because they wanted lot of people to see it.
You guys should chill, if you don't like it, warn your boyfriend not to attempt it.

They are jus jealous that's all. I smell jealousy all over the thread. The guys are beefing the guy's guts and his fine babe, while the girls are beefing the girl. Which woman wouldn't love her man showing the world that he loves her? Huh?

Abegi! Leave matter. I know NLers wella when it comes to things like this.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by hameen11: 8:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
MYSTERIOUS!!! Meet 14yrs old Ali Hussain, The Boy With The Body Of A 110-year-old Man (photos)

This 14-year-old boy, Ali Hussain, has been left with the body of a 110-year-old
in India because he has a rare disease which makes him age eight times
faster than normal.

For Full news and More Photos About this Mysterious Boy Click the link Below. Viewers discretion!!

http://www.tininews.com/meet-14yrs-old-ali-hussain-boy-body-110-year-old-man-photos/

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
See their mouth(Ladies) *wow* romantic* OMG*

Back to d mugu proposin, well mayb that was ur 1st time enterin shoprite.D sweet moment will vanish wen u hit road struggling 2 board danfo. Had it been u proposed 2 her @ oshodi during mid day, den ur proposal wud hv been real grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by piagetskinner(m): 8:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
Ooo y didn't I c this thread intime I for don comment since

C crowd abeg! Anyway, It doesn't matter how or wher u propose. all that matters is how u can sustain ur marriage when pocket wet, and when pocket dry

3 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Joshcoli(m): 8:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
Too much oyinbo film..

2 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by alexleo(m): 8:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
SlyIg: Man and woman ...

Deceiving themselves since the days of Adam and Eve...

The best comment.

They don't want to learn their lessons. The deceit continues.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by SavageGarden(m): 8:22pm On Sep 01, 2014
I'm too proud for this kinda shit nah...I can never do this for any woman ..they don't deserve it....Problem start when you make them feel too important...

3 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by osnova(m): 8:23pm On Sep 01, 2014
hahahah.......romantic fellows

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by osnova(m): 8:23pm On Sep 01, 2014
lord gimme a sign
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Sammyblaq(m): 8:25pm On Sep 01, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Lol. It looks dry to me mbok
I no even understand their outfit, dey for just convince each other to dress better na, for the shots.
My husband no for try this thing. I hate surprises except it's a car or house or sum designers shii grin
hahahaha...u no dey for AYE tyn¿
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by bigtt76(f): 8:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
Iree ise se lon daawon la mu grin
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Eyop: 8:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
SavageGarden: I'm too proud for this kinda shit nah...I can never do this for any woman ..they don't deserve it....Problem start when you make them feel too important...
cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by pinkshell(f): 8:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
Ha-ha-ha, she no get wich choiz?
As soon as I site d guy going on his knees, I wld so pick race n dissapear into d crowd.
Dis is so embarrassin #Aswear!
Look at d crowd, with so many strangers.
I detest surprises, any guy wey try dis wit me does so at his own risk.

ChiSun27: Still thinking if I can do this. Some ladies don't lyk such acts though...xpcially d shy types.

Though somthn lyk dis alwys koms as a surprise to d shy galz...so dem no get choice of dcisn at dat moment.
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by pinkshell(f): 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
Sorry, U never jam!

payneleex: mehn! some guys dey try, my love no reach this level abeg
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by pinkshell(f): 8:40pm On Sep 01, 2014
U sound vain n empty.
Am almost disgusted!

all4naija: They are ugly!
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Olusanya333(m): 8:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
I demand an explanation on how i click this thread. undecidedI demand an explanation on how i click this thread.
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by lawrenceunaa: 8:47pm On Sep 01, 2014
may be the guy proposed out of pleasure of yesternight's sex.
May be the lady accepted from impulse generated due to lots of goodies showered on her.

LAST BULLET: DO WHAT THIS GUY DID AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Here na 9ja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by zinny01: 8:48pm On Sep 01, 2014
So cute awwwwwooooowww
FlirtyKaren: Cute or nah, guys? This happened yesterday, I'm told.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/09/photos-this-guy-proposed-to-his-girl-in.html

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Charleschidera(m): 8:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
banega: lool, no way!! If i was present there, that guy would have definitely left his now engaged girl and propose to mee instead grin grin grin,. Trust mee wink
Make i heat jar..... U da snatch person husband? tongue

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
pinkshell: U sound vain n empty.
Am almost disgusted!

Smh...! What are you gonna do with me now? Do you wanna lay me down and spank my handsome a s s? Oh, please! angry

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
YESssssssss! I WILL marry you kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by obidiegwujane10(f): 8:55pm On Sep 01, 2014
so cute and romantic

2 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by pinkshell(f): 8:55pm On Sep 01, 2014
Nope! Its actually too late for dat.
Som1 ddnt do dia homework well, and am not wiling to do it for dem.

all4naija: Smh...! What are you gonna with me now? Do you wanna lay me down and spank my handsome a s s? Oh, please! angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Releases Nude Photos Of Girl Caught Dating Friend's Father / Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.