Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,834 members, 7,915,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:40 PM

All In A Circle.....(A crime story) - Literature (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (638844 Views)

The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] / All In A Circle...(a Crime Story)-- The Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 10:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
--continuation--
The nurses succeeded in taking Dolapo back to her ward and was sedated and immediately fell into a deep sleep.
"I really appreciate your efforts Doctor." Clement said as Doctor Kolade walked him to his car.
"Thank you very much sir. And am sorry for the death of Tolani." Doctor Kolade replied.
"We all know that doctors only try their bests, God heal whosoever he wish to heal." Clement said.
"You are very understanding. Some people see we doctors are God that gives life and taketh life." Doctor Kolade replied.
"I guess, her parent will make arrangement of how to get her out of here. That aside, put her bills on me. I'll pay." Clement said unlocking his car doors.
"Mr Clement, but we doctors around here, especially those that in one way or the other admistered a treatment or the other on the late Tolani have decided to pay the bill incured and also provide ambulance to transport her corpse to her parents house." Doctor Kolade explained.
But they said doctors and nurses are heartless. Maybe the man before him is not a doctor. Or maybe he didn't learn the heartless aspect of the profession.
"That's very nice of you." Clement said shaking hands with him and a few minutes later, he was driving out of the hospital.
It was still very early in the morning, the time was 9:56am and with the list of things on his table, he needed to first visit Doctor Rapheal and make immediate arrest after Deoye and his gang confessed overnight to the police officers on duty that Rapheal is their doctor.
"Hello, Mike. Take some men with you and go straight to Doctor Rapheal's residence in Ikoyi while I go to his place of work. He could be in either of the two." Clement said as soon as Mike picked the call at the other end.
"Make it snappy please."
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Akpan was cleaning his room and his eyes fell on two complimentary cards or buisiness card.
On it was inscribed, 'THE NATIONAL SECURITY COUNCIL (TNSC)'
Then he remembered how he came about the cards, the two men who came about a month ago and another two men who came about three weeks ago asking after either his boss or his wife.
How could he be so stupid to forget about the cards. He must give it to Clement as soon as he returns from work or when his madam wakes up from her post morning sleep.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Good morning Doctor Rapheal." Clement greeted as he eased himself into the doctor's office who froze on seeing him.
"Good morning Mr Clement. How may I help you?" Rapheal replied.
"I came to question you." Clement replied.
"About what?" He asked seeing the serious look on Clement's face.
"Well, the police force made a mass arrest yesterday on a group of boys suspected to be members of a notorious cult group in the university of Lagos and during the course of interrogation, your name was mentioned as their visiting doctor who administers treatment anytime they are injured. You are not being questioned because your name was mentioned, but the main concern of the police is the reason why a professional doctor will decide to treat a gunshot wound without a police report. Its illegal." Clement explained.
"So do you want the police report now or what?" Rapheal asked.
"Mr man, I am not here to play. Answer my questions here and follow me to the station to write a statement." Clement warned.
Just then his phone rang, it was Mike.
"Hello Mike." Clement said.
He listened for a few seconds before he spoke.
"Have some men search his house while you drive down here to make the arrest.
"Why will they search my apartment without my consent? Its against the law. Firt you accused me wrongly for what I didn't do, secondly you are harrassing me inside my office all in the name of questioning and now you asked your dogs to search my home. Its a breach on my right as a citizen of this country." Rapheal ranted.
"Well, you are involved in illegal treatment, therefore its legal for police to suspect you as an accomplice. Everyone knows that the police are your friends, therefore, it is your duty to answer their questions if the need arises. And lastly so many rights are being violated as a result of one misconduct or the other. Co-operate with the police now or you get yourself locked up." Clement replied.
Raphael kept quiet and kept staring at the blank tv screen at the far end of his office.
"Now, back to my initial question. Tell me what you know about these cultists and..." Clement was saying when he cut him short.
"And what again? And how I fvcked your slutty wife? And how your bitchy wife screamed and moaned beneathe me?" He said.
Clement's mouth was left agape, he didn't know what he was hearing or what it meant.
But a picture of the man before him and his wife in a compromising position told him all he needed to know.

--to be continued--

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by ultraawesome(m): 10:24pm On Dec 23, 2014
wow...FTC

Plus the fact that the number 157 has a lot to do with me..this is my time! carry on,d9ty7
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 10:25pm On Dec 23, 2014
Good Rachael marriage don fall
oga 'D9ty7' thanks for ending Rachael's marriage the girl dey craze angry angry angry

and how dare you kill Tolani angry angry
Infact as punishment I'm not commenting until Christmas day

FTC again this chrsitmas go good cheesy
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 10:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
ultraawesome:
wow...FTC

Plus the fact that the number 157 has a lot to do with me..this is my time! carry on,d9ty7

WTF!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

I was FTC if not for this guy angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by ultraawesome(m): 10:28pm On Dec 23, 2014
Raphael not Frank. d9ty7. The guy is about to face the wrath of life!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by teamplayey: 10:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
Hmm!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Ndukings92(m): 10:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
Di anyi just keep writing,which kine hanging be dis one
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by ultraawesome(m): 10:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
tecno4life:

WTF!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

I was FTC if not for this guy angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided undecided
buhahaha,better luck next time.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by adewealth027(f): 10:36pm On Dec 23, 2014
Rachel own don finish.........breeze don blow and fowl yansh don open
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by bigwig97(m): 10:41pm On Dec 23, 2014
this is super story..
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 10:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
--continuation--
Fifteen minutes later, Clement was on his way home. All his life, he never envisaged he could or would ever drive in the manner which he was driving presently was a major concern to his sub-conscious mind.
He matched the break for the first time as he swerved off the road into their estate road.
"Welcome oga." Akpan said, but he was knocked away by his angry boss who marched on towards the house.
"What's wrong with this man? Abi e don smoke ni?" Akpan asked himself as he returned to his house in pains.
He yanked the door open and immediately started shouting.
"Rachel!!!..... Rachel!.. Rach.." He screamed at the top of his voice.
The noice woke Rachel from her sleep as she quickly ran to the living room to know who the noise maker was.
"Sweetheart, it is you. Why are you shouting?" She asked the moment she saw him standing at the centre of the room.
"What are you doing at home by this time of the day? Don't tell me you have closed for the day." She continued.
"Hey! Save it." Clement cut her short.
Suprise was an understatement, because what she felt that moment, she couldn't explain. This was the first time she would be feeling such. Suprise coupled with embarrassment and the fear of the unknown was exaclty what she felt.
She had known Clement for over half a decade now and she has been married to him for a year and a half now and had lived under the same roof with him for more than two years now. She had wronged him, he had wronged her, but no one had ever shouted at the other. They settle any problem even before it becomes a problem. One party was always quick to accept the blame for any problem and the other in turn forgives. But, Clement raising his voice this moment with such a furious look on his face was not a good omen, but he is her husband, she should be able to clam him down.
"Darling, what's the matter? Who wronged you?" She asked as she moved closer to him.
He kept mute and didn't say a word or move an inch. His mind was preoccupied that moment, that all he could think about was the innocent look on his wife's face. Could she have cheated on him? Certainly not. But pictures can't lie. On the other hand, it could be photoshopped, but the pictures shown to him look real and alive. Moreso, Rapheal has nothing to gain in putting her(Rachel) into trouble.
"Sweetheart, talk to me." She said, this time she was four steps away from him, but his next action suprised her the more. He raised his hand upward, a gestrue which meant she shouldn't come any forward.
She wanted to talk, and even though no words came out, he had already told her not to say anything.
"What's between you and Rapheal?" He asked.
Her heart flew away to only God knows where, and that moment, she could only think of one thing, who told him about her fling with Rapheal? She needed no soothsayer to know that it was either the handiwork of Dolapo or the nurses. But on a second thought, Dolapo is currently unstable and the nurses have no reason whatsoever to report her to Clement. These conclusions left her with only on thought which was yet to cross her mind, which is the possibility of Rapheal telling him. But who does that? Even a man who had lost his dignity a long time ago dare not confess his fling with another man's wife to an outsider, not to talk of the lady in question's husband.
"What are you talking about?" She asked, but her voice gave her away. She was not an expert liar. When they were much younger, Chidinma has always been there to save her a.ss anytime they did something wrong.
"Rachel, how dare you? How dare you cheat on me?..." He asked. Even though he wanted to continue, but his voice trailed off.
Rachel at once went down on her knees in a bid to explain herself that she only kissed Rapheal and nothing much, but Clement's next line of action took her by suprise.
The latest stunt he pulled was driving him crazy. Did he just hit his wife? Did he just beat a woman? He asked himself as he looked at the woman sprawled on the ground at his feet crying and beging for forgiveness.
He wanted to kill himself that moment, but his anger was doing the reasoning for him.
"I want you out of my house with your useless baby before I return home today." And with that he stormed out of the house.
At the gate, Akpan ran up to him.
"Oga, some men asked me to give this to you." he started the sentence on his feet, but by the time he completed it, he was on the floor.
He walked outside the gate, entered his car and drove off.
--------
Two hundred metres away from Clement's house, a black Infinity was parked.
"This is the perfect timing. Lets go in." Kelvin said to Hakym who eased the car forward towards Clement's house.

--to be continued--

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 10:55pm On Dec 23, 2014
And that would be all for today. Do join me tomorrow for fresher updates.
----
I have decided to drop one more update before 12am provided someone who I won't mention who is viewing the thread presently comments before 11:30pm.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by macpetrus(m): 11:09pm On Dec 23, 2014
Na wa Ooo...reachel don enter one chance... RIP in advance!!!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by zimoni(f): 11:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
Rachel don chop gbese.

So, Raphel dey enter the London.

Na wah oooooooo.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Decapo: 11:12pm On Dec 23, 2014
D9ty7:
And that would be all for today. Do join me tomorrow for fresher updates.
----
I have decided to drop one more update before 12am provided someone who I won't mention who is viewing the thread presently comments before 11:30pm.
Pls drop 1 more
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 11:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
kristen12:

Una no dey nice at all
who told u am nt nice ask d9ty7
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by adewealth027(f): 11:36pm On Dec 23, 2014
Rachel..........ntooor for u.....God af cash you
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 11:43pm On Dec 23, 2014
ultraawesome:
buhahaha,better luck next time.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
merry Christmas cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 11:43pm On Dec 23, 2014
grin grin
#team clement
#team kelvin

so dis is where rachael wil die
wow wondaful grin grin d9ty7 #kill dem all
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 11:44pm On Dec 23, 2014
Viewing this topic: slimmercy(f), readone99(m), Bibian324,, tecno4life(m), dkronicle(m), Ebbisco(f) and 2 guest(s)
i see u all oo
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 11:48pm On Dec 23, 2014
d9ty7 u wicked
after the humiliation Rachael go die
So Danger-Kelv can really do this sad sad sad sad

Rachael RIP in advance cry cry embarassed embarassed
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 11:48pm On Dec 23, 2014
--continuation--
Ngozi just finished questioning Deoye and his gang as instructed by Clement. She was asked to lead a group of human right lawyers to their cells and they got enough informations off them, while their defence attorneys also did some questioning.
She was now seated in her office, thinking about the events of the previous night, how her fiancee's house was attacked by hoodlums, whom she suspected to be members of the Khal corp because their main reason for coming was to get a map which is connected to Khal corp off her. She was thankful to God for giving her a man like Tobiloba, because if a man could even at the point of death hide his woman, then he loved the woman with all his heart and life. And in their case, she was not just any woman, a woman who was fresh from sleeping with another man. If he could do that for her and still forgive her of her offence, then her future is very bright with him.
She picked up her phone and searched for Tobiloba's number.
"Hello sweety." She said.
"Hello dear." He replied with a grumpy bedroom voice.
"Are you sleeping?" She asked.
"Yeah." He replied.
"Oh! Please, I am very sorry. I only called to check on you. Hoep the body pains had subsided?"She asked.
"No problems, and yes, I feel a lot more stronger now." He replied.
"Thank God. Okay, see you later." She said.
"Twelve o'clock you said. I am expecting you." He said.
She giggled on hearing his last sentence. She was sure they would make a very good couple, only if she resigned from her job, something she planned doing after her wedding, but the image of Kelvin didn't want to clear off her mind.
Even though she was not a promiscous type of girl, but from what she had read in magazines and her experiences with Tobiloba, she must confess, Kelvin really knew how to drive a woman crazy with his sensual touches and s.ex prowess. Even though, Tobiloba is not bad when it comes to s.ex, but Kelvin was in a class of his own. She knew she mst be contented with whatever Tobiloba has to offer and forget about Kelvin.
The thought of Kelvin brought back the memories of the previous night in her mind. Who could have tipped Khal corp off that she was with the map or had an idea of where and how the map could be gotten. She remembered, it was only Kelvin she talked to about a map, even though everyone knew she discovered the underground, only a few insiders knew by what means she discovered the underground.
It could be coincidental that the Khal corp knew about her having map and decided to come after her, but she remembered it was only Kelvin who knew she'll be sleeping at Tobiloba's apartment yesterday. But on a second thought, she concluded that she was followed right from the time she left work, but following her is impossible because she took public transport home from work. And considering the number of people in a Nigerian bus-stop, one could loose his trail.
Everything all points at Kelvin's direction, but being hasty could prove to be a problem in the end. What if Kelvin turns out to be innocent, will she be able to look at him in the eye? Will she still remain in his good books?
If one considers the way he questioned and advised her the previous day, one would think he was part of the system(Khal corp) but his excuse of knowing so much about terrorism as a weapon of insurgency as a result of the films he had watched proved to be a good excuse.

--to be continued--
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 11:50pm On Dec 23, 2014
Onemansquad:
grin grin
#team clement
#team kelvin

so dis is where rachael wil die
wow wondaful grin grin d9ty7 #kill dem all

Chuo!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by adewealth027(f): 11:55pm On Dec 23, 2014
So...dis Ngozi still no learn her lesson?? Okay o
Onemansquad and tecno4life............una no dey sleep??
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 11:55pm On Dec 23, 2014
FTC cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
glory be to God

Kelvin smart sha wink
the update short ooh oga D9ty7 angry angry angry angry
abi sleep dey catch you cheesy cheesy
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Ebbisco(f): 12:00am On Dec 24, 2014
Hi D9ty7, though dis d first time I'll b making a comment, I've read two or more of ur stories & ve been following dis one. I'll say dat u re gud @ what u do. I learn a lot 4rm ur works, more grease to your elbow. 4give me 4 not acknowledging u.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 12:09am On Dec 24, 2014
adewealth027:
So...dis Ngozi still no learn her lesson?? Okay o
Onemansquad and tecno4life............una no dey sleep??

baby why are you still awake smiley smiley
it's bad for your health. Don't you know it makes angels like you ugly.
Lemme accompany you to the bed kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 12:10am On Dec 24, 2014
Ebbisco:
Hi D9ty7, though dis d first time I'll b making a comment, I've read two or more of ur stories & ve been following dis one. I'll say dat u re gud @ what u do. I learn a lot 4rm ur works, more grease to your elbow. 4give me 4 not acknowledging u.

forgive kwa? angry angry
we beg for updates you come eat and clean mouth

Onemansquad bring your koboko with 5 branches angry angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by teamplayey: 12:16am On Dec 24, 2014
Thanks for the updates, D9Ty7
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Ebbisco(f): 12:16am On Dec 24, 2014
tecno4life:

forgive kwa? angry angry
we beg for updates you come eat and clean mouth

Onemansquad bring your koboko with 5 branches angry angry grin grin
5 branches ke? I am sorry #still on my knees
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 12:20am On Dec 24, 2014
More updates to drop at daybreak. Kip it locked and keep your comments coming.
Ebbisco: I welcome you into the house.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 12:24am On Dec 24, 2014
Ebbisco:

5 branches ke? I am sorry #still on my knees

onemansquad reduce am to 4 branches grin grin

u are welcome bro

wait ohh angry angry
*checks wristwatch*

ypu never sleep common go now angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (214) (Reply)

Deceitful Couple / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.