Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,405 members, 7,901,113 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:02 AM

All In A Circle.....(A crime story) - Literature (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (637739 Views)

The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] / All In A Circle...(a Crime Story)-- The Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by ultraawesome(m): 10:04am On Dec 24, 2014
Nobody cares about Akpan sef.Nawao!

FTC PAGE 159
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 10:18am On Dec 24, 2014
Tobilastik:
it is only a fool that will say:

mehn.... I hate dz guy with passion, ve been reading his comment so far ...so since u ve shown us hw heartless u re, has it bring any positive change to ur life?
mtcheew
Bro, its not up to that yet. We are here to read, its just a story. Let it slide, okay?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by adewealth027(f): 10:27am On Dec 24, 2014
Tobilastik.........abeg,leave onemansquad o........don't judge him by d comments he posts here............................he is entitled to his own opinion
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by shankies215(f): 10:34am On Dec 24, 2014
Abeg make anybody no turn dis place to war zone o, kilagbe kileju?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by teamplayey: 10:38am On Dec 24, 2014
ultraawesome:
Nobody cares about Akpan sef.
Oh Akpan, na so you go?
RIP
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by alabig(m): 11:11am On Dec 24, 2014
The sword man lives by the sword and ends by the sword, chief pat, kelvin and co have almost taken enough for the owners(police) to see. I would be glad if justice is being done towards chief pat. Almost an imaginary of today's Nigeria politik. D9ty7, once again you have taken the wind out of the sails.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 11:21am On Dec 24, 2014
ultraawesome:
Same to you bruva.

seasons greetings from SamTechng

http://e.3875.com/christmas/em2.html?stra=SamTechng

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by bigwig97(m): 11:44am On Dec 24, 2014
i pray clement wl get there on tym
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by bigwig97(m): 11:49am On Dec 24, 2014
hello to every1 here, its been a while i joind NL n i jst decided to write a story of mine, so i wl need ur support dearly.. the story is: what cant kill, makes you stronger... meet u guyz,d9ty7, tecno4life and other on my trend..
thanks and hav a 9z day
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 11:58am On Dec 24, 2014
Tobilastik:
it is only a fool that will say:

mehn.... I hate dz guy with passion, ve been reading his comment so far ...so since u ve shown us hw heartless u re, has it bring any positive change to ur life?
mtcheew
so u came here 2 read ma comments right?? Den i tel u dat u ar d biggest fool ....ar u in anyway related to any of d characters in d story?? Even if u ar u dnt av d right to dictate 4 me ..i choose ma words and i dnt gv a fvck wat u say abt me..if ma comment is itching ur bdy get a knife nd kill ur fvcking self #u beta get a life #nonsence
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 12:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
Bluestarry:
oga don drop 12 updates cme read cheesycheesycheesy

I no know where I stop for ur story sef shocked shocked shocked shocked
like page 6 or 10
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 12:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ziziola:
Guy you wicked ooo.#Team nobody must die#
dnt mind me jor
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 12:01pm On Dec 24, 2014
Onemansquad:

who i go use ma koboko flog
na ebbisco? New reader! Ok hold her 4 me na jst smal lashes *rolling ma koboko*

pity am abeg
u know say na new pesin, make e no faint wink wink
smartnaija.net
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 12:10pm On Dec 24, 2014
bigwig97:
hello to every1 here, its been a while i joind NL n i jst decided to write a story of mine, so i wl need ur support dearly.. the story is: what cant kill, makes you stronger... meet u guyz,d9ty7, tecno4life and other on my trend..
thanks and hav a 9z day

hmmmmm undecided
hope it won't be a waste of time undecided undecided
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by stuff46(m): 12:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
Onemansquad:

so u came here 2 read ma comments right?? Den i tel u dat u ar d biggest fool ....ar u in anyway related to any of d characters in d story?? Even if u ar u dnt av d right to dictate 4 me ..i choose ma words and i dnt gv a fvck wat u say abt me..if ma comment is itching ur bdy get a knife nd kill ur fvcking self #u beta get a life #nonsence

take am easy my guy
the guy ma do something bad buh you gat take am easy

buh u no sai na true he talk bah
akpan wen na bad guy wen de bang any how we go miss am
rip

kelv na die be this for you oh
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by stuff46(m): 12:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
bigwig97:
thanks and hav a 9z day

link
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Hardetayour: 12:18pm On Dec 24, 2014
If to sey this guy na babe, I go don toast u. U too much abeg
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by bdabuwa(m): 12:19pm On Dec 24, 2014
Nice update, but there is no where in the north that shari'a permit a man to beat his wife
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 12:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
stuff46:

take am easy my guy
the guy ma do something bad buh you gat take am easy

buh u no sai na true he talk bah
akpan wen na bad guy wen de bang any how we go miss am
rip

kelv na die be this for you oh
guy if ah no talk ma mind no go rest jor see d way d guy dy yarn lyk say e bring me cum nairaland
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Tobilastik(m): 12:21pm On Dec 24, 2014
Onemansquad:

trading words with u ll jxt make me a fool like u nd ion want to start any wahala.....jxt find a way out of ur miserable life nd meanwhile it z "Nonsense not Nonsence" Goat

I rest my case!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 12:32pm On Dec 24, 2014
Tobilastik:

trading words with u ll jxt make me a fool like u nd ion want to start any wahala.....jxt find a way out of ur miserable life nd meanwhile it z "Nonsense not Nonsence" Goat

I rest my case!
funny enough a fool 2 d core calling me a fool i pity ur wretched life cos u nid help
"wretched mad fool"
you said i misspelt nonsense ok take a look @ your "just" is it spelt like this "jxt"?
Pot calling kettle black
*get a life bro*
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 12:33pm On Dec 24, 2014
--continuation--
Ngozi walked into Jay's cell. And switched on the flourescent bulb thereby illuminating the whole room.
"Hey!" He said on sighting her.
Ngozi ignored him as he walked towards him on the chair where he was seated and binded.
"Won't you answer my greeting?" Jay asked smiling.
What's making him happy? What's amusing his useless self? When you have been charged with murder and terrorism, whose punishment is death, you are here smiling. She thought as she walked towards him and started tearing of his shirt.
"What the hell do you think you are doing?" He asked, an alarmed look on his face, but there was nothing he could do. He was currently immobile.
"What does it look like?" She asked rhetorically, but suprisingly he managed and answer.
"You are tearing of my shirt? Do you want to strip me of my clothes?" He asked.
"Just watch me." She said and with one mighty pull, the buttons on his shirt came down at once and his bare chest came into view.
Jay stared into his sister's eyes for answers or clues on whatever she was looking for.
"What does this mark stand for?" She asked.
Since she concluded that Kelvin was somehow connected to the Khal corp, she had been tempted to call him and ask him if truely he knew anything about the emergence and existence of the largest and the richest insurgent group in Africa, according to forbes magazine. Its weird isn't it? Why would a group of people sit down around a table and draft the list of richest terrorist groups in the continent Africa? They are jobless right? But mere sitting down and drafting the list is a job.
Even though she would still call Kelvin and interrogate him over the phone, she needed to get first hand knowledge about him from Jay, if truely he belonged to Khal corp. She knew it is unethical of her to ask a terrorist if he is one, who would be so silly to declare himself a terrorist to even his best friends, not to talk of a police officer.
"What does this mark represent?" She asked once again producing a sharp kitchen knife and flashing it accross his face.
"I won't hesitate to us this on you. Tell me about the mark. I know it was given to you at the Khal corp, because I have seen it on Viktor's body and something similar to it on Habeeb's shoulder. Now tell me everything, and who is this Danger-kelv of a man?"
Since she had seen the acronym D-K on Kelvin's singlets and she had heard of a terrorist who goes by the name Danger-kelv and had suspected Kelvin to be a terrorist, she had stringed up everything and had formed a perfect tactics to stop the Khal corp. But first things first, she needed to know more about the mark which she had seen something similar on Kelvin's body and then know more about Danger-kelv. No doubt, the 'Kelv' stands for Kelvin.
But which Kelvin?
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Clement pulled up in front of the gate and walked up to the pedestrian gate, but to his utmost suprise, the gate was left opened.
Where is Akpan? Why would he leave the gate unclosed? Were the questions on his mind as he walked into the compound where everything was normal except for the silence that enveloped the compound. It was quite unusual for the compound to be this silent at the time of the day, because the presence of Akpan alone in the compound will always produce sounds. He could either be whistiling or singing, at times, he listen to his transistor radio. Anything that could make sounds and keep everywhere lively can be found on Akpan.
"Akpan." He called as he knocked on his door, but go no response, not even a sign of him sleeping, because Akpan was a loud sleeper who would snore from the moment he shut his eyes till when he opens it. And to say it is impossible for someone to have fallen asleep between the moment he left the house five minutes ago and now that he is back. So where could he have gone to?
He pushed the door into his house open and it was empty, save for his belongings, about five transistor radios, both functioning and malfunctioning ones, his phone, a television, a DVD, his bed, his bag of clothes and a bucket. He walked out of his room and made for the main house, then he got the shocker of his life when he saw Akpan's lifeless body lying by the side of his house with blood oozing from the back of his neck.
Immediately he removed his gun and bent down beside the corpse. He felt his pulse, but it was lifeless. No doubt, Akpan is dead.
He picked up his phone and dialled Ngozi's number.
"Hey Ngo, arrange a backup team and drive down to my house. My gateman has been killed by only God knows who..." He was saying, but a baby's sharp cry made him drop the phone as he ran towards the main house.

--to be continued--

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by adewealth027(f): 12:37pm On Dec 24, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmmmm.........getting hotter !!!!!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kristen12(f): 12:51pm On Dec 24, 2014
M waiting for update
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kingphilip(m): 12:51pm On Dec 24, 2014
Clement will have to face them all alone but d9ty7 no just do the unthinkable by allowing Clement to have a field day o

great update boss u r really gud at it
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 12:54pm On Dec 24, 2014
bdabuwa:
Nice update, but there is no where in the north that shari'a permit a man to beat his wife
Well I am not from the north, so I know nothing about Sharia law or the norms and culture over there. My assumption was based on tv programme I watched somtimes ago, but that's not why we are here.
I will edit that part. And to my brothers and sisters from the north, abeg no vex.
Bdabuwa, no vex abeg.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by amigos(f): 12:57pm On Dec 24, 2014
OMG I can't wait o
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 12:59pm On Dec 24, 2014
Tobilastik and onemansquad. Its hight time you two stopped your fight. Any abusive word from you, you will be reported.
We are here to read. Lets read and maintain peace.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Tobilastik(m): 1:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
Onemansquad:

funny enough a fool 2 d core calling me a fool i pity ur wretched life cos u nid help
"wretched mad fool"
you said i misspelt nonsense ok take a look @ your "just" is it spelt like this "jxt"?
Pot calling kettle black
*get a life bro*

kakaka..
..u re born a fool nd u ll die being foolish .......u want to use my "jxt" to compare Hw u misspelt nonsense to nonsence
u re such an educated illiterate that u cnt differentiate a chatting acronym from a misspelt word ....yh u ve a problem bro., jxt pray God deliver u ...nitwit
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by bigwig97(m): 1:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
tecno4life:

hmmmmm undecided
hope it won't be a waste of time undecided undecided
it wont sir
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 1:35pm On Dec 24, 2014
chisos ake I go hospital
my heart was beating too fast during the last part of the update. bye guys

So D9ty7 you killed Rachael
*faints and my wife drives me to clinic*

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 1:37pm On Dec 24, 2014
To whom this may concern as the readers and followers of this story. I am an advocate of peace and therefore, anything I do, anything I spearhead, anything I am involved in must start on a peaceful note and end with peace in place.
And therefore with the latest happening, I am suspending this story because the more I write the more the fight continues. If at the end of today, Onemansquad and Tobilistik doesn't openly settle their grievances and put their differences behind them, this story will thread would be locked until further notice.
But to other numerous readers, you have no problems, the last few chapters would be mailed to you, then you can read. But here on Nairaland, I am suspending this story.
Peace be unto y'all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (214) (Reply)

Deceitful Couple / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.