Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,732 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:52 AM

All In A Circle.....(A crime story) - Literature (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (635742 Views)

The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] / All In A Circle...(a Crime Story)-- The Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 1:38pm On Dec 24, 2014
D9ty7:
To whom this may concern as the readers and followers of this story. I am an advocate of peace and therefore, anything I do, anything I spearhead, anything I am involved in must start on a peaceful note and end with peace in place.
And therefore with the latest happening, I am suspending this story because the more I write the more the fight continues. If at the end of today, Onemansquad and Tobilistik doesn't openly settle their grievances and put their differences behind them, this story will thread would be locked until further notice.
But to other numerous readers, you have no problems, the last few chapters would be mailed to you, then you can read. But here on Nairaland, I am suspending this story.
Peace be unto y'all.
Oga d pls sory 4 derailing d thread...i made a big mistake in replying dat egghead i dnt knw dat i wasted my time
oops!!! If i reply dat useless nincompoop agn den wat he called me am truly it bt if i dnt den he is what he called me "Fool" because he said he wont exchange words with me bt he kips replying me *funny tho*grin

d9ty7 i have buried ma hatchet *dust hands*
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by florjay(f): 1:48pm On Dec 24, 2014
Oga D, u are a professional writer made in heaven

More GB to ur 4one
More ororo to ur elbow

I love the suspense, emotional twist and turns
coupled with the loyalty u av to ur readers by updating regularly and most times lengthily, this captivates the interest of the readers and encourages to keep reading till the end.

I hereby humbly request that u be be my mentor in writing

Please pride goes before destruction, but u are to good

mmmmuuuah
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by macpetrus(m): 1:51pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ride on... D9ty7..
Pls u guys should stop this insult... We are here to read n make friends
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by adewealth027(f): 1:51pm On Dec 24, 2014
D9ty7........pls don't do dis nah.........dey won't fight again
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 2:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
florjay:
Oga D, u are a professional writer made in heaven

More GB to ur 4one
More ororo to ur elbow

I love the suspense, emotional twist and turns
coupled with the loyalty u av to ur readers by updating regularly and most times lengthily, this captivates the interest of the readers and encourages to keep reading till the end.

I hereby humbly request that u be be my mentor in writing

Please pride goes before destruction, but u are to good

mmmmuuuah
Well, I really appreciate all you said, but permit me to reject the request about me being your mentor in writing. I am still a learner, learning from great writers, so I am not qualified to be a mentor yet. Shey you get? The best we can both do is to learn together from the great writers.
But I can be a critique, start a story and I'll point out where you need to improve provided I am not making such mistakes in my stories. You get the drift?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by vickchi94(f): 2:17pm On Dec 24, 2014
pls d9ty7 dnt do dis.plsssssssss.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Rounakid(m): 2:28pm On Dec 24, 2014
**in sweet kul voice** sir, d9ty7 plz dnt mind those hooliqans... Jux countinue ya stowie owka, send uncle clement on any one of them who wants to derail dix thread aqain...
Plz for God sake... Forqive them!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Melancholy(m): 2:43pm On Dec 24, 2014
D9ty7 I know u are a respecter of longtime followers, so there will be no need for the delay since the matured one amogst these two has came out to slide the rift, wala! Delay is dangerous cos clement is still at the gate post waiting.... Lol
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by bigwig97(m): 3:22pm On Dec 24, 2014
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Emmykul4love(m): 3:30pm On Dec 24, 2014
Onemansquad pls wats going on btw the two of you. Of all people here,it is you that is causing this story to been suspended. If am asked to say who will have done this,then i will mention my very good friend tecno. OGA D9TY7 PLS FORGIVE HIM FOR HE DOES NOT KNOW WAT HE IS DOING. Na small pikin dey worry am for head.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Donkaz(m): 3:43pm On Dec 24, 2014
Please who are those people derailing this thread

I beg you all forgive your self let's continue
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by shankies215(f): 3:50pm On Dec 24, 2014
Tobi, i tink u shud apologise, dis is fiction nd everyone is entitled to dia opinion! I tink u wia not here wen pple were telling dnyty to kil Rachael, u for don insult all of us one by one bah? U didn't evn ve to quote him, at all!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Beckytee(f): 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
I love ur action towards d fighters! Back to d story, since tolani don die and akpan as paid for his forgetfulness with death let Racheal too pay for her lustful desire with death.my opinion though, Rip to racheal in advance. Oga D9ty7 you are more dan d best
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
Well, the satisfaction of my readers should be my major concern and I can't because of two people disappoint hundreds of people.
You know as e dey go na, person suppose dey do shakara sometyms. Why will I suspend the story? I dey mad?
Update resumes when I am done with the works on my table.

PEACE is the word.

3 Likes

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by alabig(m): 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2014
wondered how some peeps would turn the table around over fiction. Let them quit the fight joor cos it seemed they like quarel pass fight.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by ReLaTE(m): 4:56pm On Dec 24, 2014
Onemansquad:

Oga d pls sory 4 derailing d thread...i made a big mistake in replying dat egghead i dnt knw dat i wasted my time
oops!!! If i reply dat useless nincompoop agn den wat he called me am truly it bt if i dnt den he is what he called me "Fool" because he said he wont exchange words with me bt he kips replying me *funny tho*grin

d9ty7 i have buried ma hatchet *dust hands*
Guy, that's not d way to apologize. why adding egghead and nincompoop again, pls u should be mature enuf and do the right thing not aggravating the situation again. U hv bn pardoned anyway.

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 5:18pm On Dec 24, 2014
Actually it wasnt in my mind 2 reply him tho bt anger wont let me think twice

#2 all d readers dat were dissappointed in me am sori

#2 tobilastik am sorry 2 nd i take bak my words

#and 2 d9ty7 aka oga D aka chief owonikoko grin grin am sory too 4 derailing ur thread even if its ma story i wont evn warn them i wil report them straight grin abg no vex na ur guys we be
#Peace

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Fatalveli(m): 5:34pm On Dec 24, 2014
Onemansquad:
Actually it wasnt in my mind 2 reply him tho bt anger wont let me think twice

#2 all d readers dat were dissappointed in me am sori

#2 tobilastik am sorry 2 nd i take bak my words

#and 2 d9ty7 aka oga D aka chief owonikoko grin grin am sory too 4 derailing ur thread even if its ma story i wont evn warn them i wil report them straight grin abg no vex na ur guys we be
#Peace
bro, I swear u fcvk up! Y u dey do dis nah..... Had it been u hadn't apologised, I'd have given u a knock on ur head

Tobilasik abeg no answer nor reply to d guy's foul words anymore! We are all matured in here and let's show a sign of maturity! Pls and pls again.... Let peace reign.

Well done boss d9ty7! Remember I told you dis story is gonna reach page 200+..... Seems I'll soon be right afterall!grin
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by adewealth027(f): 5:38pm On Dec 24, 2014
Thanks my Love
D9ty7:
Well, the satisfaction of my readers should be my major concern and I can't because of two people disappoint hundreds of people.
You know as e dey go na, person suppose dey do shakara sometyms. Why will I suspend the story? I dey mad?

PEACE is the word.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 6:04pm On Dec 24, 2014
adewealth027:
Thanks my Love
Lobatan!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by ritababe(f): 6:10pm On Dec 24, 2014
D9ty7:

PEACE is the word.

See as una don go for, make I start to dey read
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Abuklaw(m): 6:19pm On Dec 24, 2014
Please come and update asap.

Kudos d9ty7
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 7:33pm On Dec 24, 2014
Fatalveli:
bro, I swear u fcvk up! Y u dey do dis nah..... Had it been u hadn't apologised, I'd have given u a knock on ur head

Tobilasik abeg no answer nor reply to d guy's foul words anymore! We are all matured in here and let's show a sign of maturity! Pls and pls again.... Let peace reign.

Well done boss d9ty7! Remember I told you dis story is gonna reach page 200+..... Seems I'll soon be right afterall!grin
grin grin grin
knock me?? No let dm hear u 4 outsyd oo
#awfa na hope say d war 4 una syd don subsidegrin
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Lilyomi(f): 7:44pm On Dec 24, 2014
Wow well written update however, pls edit the northern Nigerian part. I'm not farmiliar with their sharia law but u knw some may go wild over that. Especially when one day the story is acted. U jus saw wat apnd between the two. Abeg u two is only an example o. No vex.
Aside that, I must congratulate u for keeping the audience interested, sustaining the suspense and for your unbiased continuation. U wer born with a pen. grin
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by shankies215(f): 8:16pm On Dec 24, 2014
. U wer born with a pen. grin
[/quote] i luv dt part...
Ehen, abegy who help us see d9ty7
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Emmykul4love(m): 8:16pm On Dec 24, 2014
D9ty7:

Lobatan!
i know that is wat you have bein waiting to see...thanks my love....lobatan
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Tobilastik(m): 8:23pm On Dec 24, 2014
sir D and 2 all readers ...sorry for derailing d thread ...
d guy pushed me to d wall
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by stuff46(m): 8:28pm On Dec 24, 2014
ignorance they Say is a disease. Like one of my closest pals would always say, should always mind your own businesa. Had it been that you mind your business, then their wouldnt have been thos situation of exchanging words with one another.

I blame everything on you ( even if you like hate me on this, i know it wont stop me from saying my mind).

Their are different type of people created by God, so id you cant play along with this then i would recommend that you should try creating your own human being.

Oms we will talk at our meeting point.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 8:32pm On Dec 24, 2014
stuff46:
ignorance they Say is a disease. Like one of my closest pals would always say, should always mind your own businesa. Had it been that you mind your business, then their wouldnt have been thos situation of exchanging words with one another.

I blame everything on you ( even if you like hate me on this, i know it wont stop me from saying my mind).

Their are different type of people created by God, so id you cant play along with this then i would recommend that you should try creating your own human being.

Oms we will talk at our meeting point.
alryt bro i appreciate
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by ReLaTE(m): 8:34pm On Dec 24, 2014
Boss more updates pls,my mind is itching to know what wl happen in Clements house.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2014
Update will definitely drop when I am done typing. Some things are actually delaying me.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 8:39pm On Dec 24, 2014
Tobilastik:
sir D and 2 all readers ...sorry for derailing d thread ...
d guy pushed me to d wall
No wahala. We are cool now

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (214) (Reply)

Deceitful Couple / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.