Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,946 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:19 AM

All In A Circle.....(A crime story) - Literature (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (635103 Views)

The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] / All In A Circle...(a Crime Story)-- The Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by donPhill(m): 4:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
chai...sly and ngo don hear am...i pray sly ll die in d process
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Natty14(m): 4:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
**d9ty7! ODOGWU! ODOGWU!! ODOGWU!!! btw ,dis Becky works for khal corp, hun? #make i relax dey wait for more update!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 5:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
Natty14:
**d9ty7! ODOGWU! ODOGWU!! ODOGWU!!! btw ,dis Becky works for khal corp, hun? #make i relax dey wait for more update!
she worked for Jay.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 5:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
Natty14:
she worked for Jay. And you know that Jay worked for Kelvin after leaving the Khal corp, meaning she worked for Kelvin also.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by ProvsD(m): 5:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
Bia Tecno4sale Or Live, STOP QUOTING THE WHOLE STORY B4 I BEAT YOU!!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by onosj(f): 7:06pm On Dec 30, 2014
Oga D9ty7 abeg dey fire dey go.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by donPhill(m): 8:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
onosj:
Oga D9ty7 abeg dey fire dey go.
i support the motion
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 9:32pm On Dec 30, 2014
--continuation--
Mike drove into Kamboil petroleum and gas station and drove towards the only attendant who was less busy.
"Good morning." He greeted as he switched off the ignition.
"Morning. How many litres?" The lady replied.
Her face looked a lot more familiar and Kelvin could remember the last time he was at the gas station. They were after Jay who would later confess to them that Kelvin was the one who blew up the car which confused the police and they escaped unoticed.
"Well, I am not here to buy fuel. I am here to see a man named Kenny, the manager." Mike replied.
"Did you call him before coming here?" The lady asked.
"No I didn't and why should I?" He asked.
"Its just that Kenny has been transferred to our outlet in Ibadan. We have a new manager here." She explained.
He wasn't expecting this latest news, but he was at least glad that Kenny was not the main target of the police, they only needed to use him to get Kelvin if possible.
"Well, it is not really Kenny I came to see, I actually wanted to find out about a man. Kelvin, he is Kenny's friend, he drives a wine coloured Nissan Murano and a white Chrysler300. Do you by any chance have met him before?"
The lady thought for a while, the description perfectly fits her crush. The handsome man who used to frequent the station, Kenny's friend. She could remember the first time he gave her money, he drove the Murano, and the second time, he came in the Chrysler. She didn't know his name because she felt it was unimportant for now. A part of her told her, he was interested in her, but she didn't want to be too jumpy.
"What are you?" She asked.
"I am a cop. This Kelvin of a man is somehow connected to the Khal corp. We need to know where he is and Kenny is our only option."
The lady realised that it would be dangerous for her if she claimed to have seen the man before, or tell them anything that could help in their investigation.
"But sir, your description really fits a man that used to come here sometimes ago, but he no longer visits. If you could present a picture of him, that would help." She explained.
Just then a black Range rover drove and came to a halt behind Mike's car.
"Hey man! Get your car off my way." Hakym said.
"One second please." Mike entered his car and moved forward a bit.
"How many litres sir? She asked.
"Full tank." Hakym replied as he counted wads of naira note and handed it to her.
He drove away a few minutes later.
Mike came out of his car and handed a small photograph of Kelvin to the lady.
"He used to come here but its been a while that he showed up last." She said.
"Like how long?" He asked.
"Maybe two weeks ago. Some few days before Kenny's transfer." She replied.
"And any possibilty of him showing up in the coming days?" Mike asked.
"None that I can think of, but Kenny left an instruction that the parcel he kept for him was in a certain locked safe in the office." She replied.
Mike thought for a while, the best thing to do is to blow up the safe and get whatever parcel it is that is inside, but on a second thought, he realised how that single act could bring their progresses to a halt and their plans into jeopardy.
"Lets see what happens in the coming days, if the parcel is really important, he'll come for it and please don't hesitate to give me a call immediately he shows up." Mike said as he handed a sheet of paper where his number were legibly scribbled to her.
"Okay sir." She said.
"Thanks for your time." He hopped behind the wheel and pulled out of the gas station.
The lady immediately gave Kenny a call requesting for Kelvin's number. One good turn they say deserves another. Kelvin has at a point in time aided her financially, now is the payback time. She needs to notify him of the looming danger.
---------
Hakym after driving out of the gas station remained in his Range rover spot by the roadside opposit the gas station. With the help of his binoculars, he could see Mike talking with the attendant, what was being discussed he had no idea of, and he needed to find out. Immediately Mike swung his car unto the road, he drove into the gas station, much to the suprise of the attendant.

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 9:43pm On Dec 30, 2014
D9ty7 you too much carry oncheesy
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2014
--continuation--
Chief Obi Patrick was standing in the living room beside the television and his CSO was seated on one of the few available couches.
"Are you saying Clement came to the house?" He asked.
"Yes sir. He came, claiming he wanted to see you, but we refused him. Not dettered by that, he still insisted on entering the house even without you inside." The Cheif Security officer explained.
"Don't you think that boy is overstepping his boundaries? He has already gotten enough warnings about his chosen profession. We killed his wife, but it seemed he wasn't affected by this, he just returned to work a lot more stronger. What do you think we can do?" Chief said.
"Sir, I am not in the best position to pass a judgement on Clement, but I think as your son, you know how to punish him, and it'll be good if you do just that."
Chief Obi thought for a while, how will it soound, if he orddered the death of his son? What would be his gain if he should kill his own son? Maybe killing his two weeks old baby will do, but the girl is in America, there is no reliable man to do the job. Kelvin is now a wanted man, while the other members of the khal corp can't attempt travelling out of the country, they are not legal members, moreso, according to their informations, they had no jobs they were doing, they are not members of any legal organisation, and that makes it a point of duty for the immigration service to detain them, so that they'll be screaned before being granted the neccessary flying documents. To avoid them getting to America and turning into something else.
Maybe Amanda is not destined to die afterall, but Clement definitely won't survive this. Just then his phone beeped. He checked the caller and realised that it was on his associates with who they were sponsoring Khal corp.
"Hello prof." Chief Obi patrick said.
"Hello pat, where are you?" He asked.
"I am in my house, where nobody can see me. What's the matter?"
"The president will be confessing any moment from now. The police are acting on mere rumours that they heard the news. I am at the airport already, my flight would be announced in a minute." The prof explained.
"But where are you running to? You can be in your house and no own would show upto arrest you or anything.?"
The professor couldn't mutter a word. He didn't know wether to comment Chief Patrick or scold him. He needed to play by the rules, being an academician, who graduated up to the phd level in English. He had no idea of politics or how it is being played and he'd really want to know why
"Goodluck to you." Chief Patrick said, and immediately he heard a voice from the other end differnt from the professor's voice was enough to maked her cry.
"you are under arrest prof" The voice from the other end said.
Immediately Chief Obi Patrick hung up, removed his sim card, immediately threw it accross the room until it laded on a fireplace.
"Professor has been arrested." He announce to his chief security officer who flinched on his seat.
"So, what do we do?" The CSO asked.
"Well, I think we first of all needed to get at Clement before anything."
--to be continued--

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 30, 2014
Oga oga na you badt pass. You tight well well.
They wont get clement. Clement will get kelvin through his father.
Oga two more update an ill give you my blessings
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by seunviju(f): 10:39pm On Dec 30, 2014
Yeeepa huh.Eku ise o mr Dee
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Smif(m): 11:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
Atlast! I don catch up
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tenajtek(f): 4:55am On Dec 31, 2014
Wow! Great job d9ty7. Clement remains our hero o! Please don't kill him like "you killed the others". Well done!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 6:51am On Dec 31, 2014
--continuation--
In a flash, Sylvester was back downstairs with the white box clutched between his palms.
"What do we do?" He asked. The time was ticking away and in fifteen seconds, they are done for.
"I don't know."Ngozi replied.
Immediately her mind flashed to Tobiloba, how would he feel if he heard the news? And he warned her, he adviced her to resign from the job, but either her stubborness or her love for the job made her remain on the job, now the love of the job is threatening her life and in a matter of seconds, she'll be dead and burnt beyond recognition. Even if she was to die now, she anticipated a nice and befitting burial, the one when police officers from far and near would come to pay their last respect to one of the officers who restored peace in Nigeria, and this little assumption of her said it all. She was yet to restore peace alongside her colleagues, and that means she is not dying now.
"Lets try the door." Ngozi ran towards the front door, tried pulling it open, but the door remained locked, no key hole, no door knob. She kicked, hit and even shot at the door, none of which worked.
Then she remembered the house was computerised and the only way to get out of there is to provide the passcode. But how will they provide the passcode to a house they were visiting for the first time.
Sylvester came to her side, he seemed to be reasoning along the same line with her, because spread on his palm was the sheet of paper where he jotted the codes which he used in opening the room upstairs and the safe.
Meanwhile Becky was having fun and smiling. She could see the jittery on their faces and body languages, they were sweating and speaking the english language like it was some strange language, at some point, Ngozi said something in english that sounded latin and her partner, Sylvester replied through gritted teeth that sounded Indonesian. She remembered when she watched the popular American series '24' which was starred by Kiefer Sutherland who played Jack Bauer in the series, she remembered Bauer was always ready to handle difficult task, he doesn't get jittery even in the face of death. She remembered his encounter with the Salazar brothers and even a part where his partner and son-in-law to be Chase had a bomb clamped on his arm, the only solution was to cut off his arm and he did it because he knew that was the only solution. So how come these two policemen are behaving like their role model, Jack Bauer didn't face a challenge greater than this. But, Jack Bauer acted a film where everything was set to be in his favour, he would always defeat the terrorists, but in this case, it is equal, either you are defeated or otherwise.
Sylvester stood before the keyboard that hung beside the door. He had the codes, but he needed to think before he could come up with a working code. Since he opened the last bedroom in upstairs with the code, 42-FK-BECK and there were a total of seven rooms in upstairs, that means, the first room upstairs would be opened with 35-FK-BECK, and dowstairs, there were eight rooms, including the kitchen, then some other safes in the living room, he decided to use the first code that came to his mind. '25-FK-BECK' He typed and 'clang' the door gave a sound and it slid open slowly.
And that was it, they were both thrown from the room as a result of the force with which the bomb went off and was smashed against the gate.
Sylvester groaned in pain as he stood up and looked at himself, he was lucky that the door was opened before the bomb went off, they were about making their way out of the house when it went off, all it could do was assist them, by catapaulting them to the gate.
His clothes were torn, because he remembered how they were thrown and passed through a giant flower which must have torn his cloth. A motionless Ngozi laid beside him, bleeding.
He needed help immediately.

--to be continued--

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by adewealth027(f): 7:16am On Dec 31, 2014
Eeyah........sylvester and Ngozi......sorry o
See D9ty7...if u kill Ngozi ehn,no food for u thruout today

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by shankies215(f): 7:44am On Dec 31, 2014
'A motionless ngozi?' D9ty7 abegy dnt kil ngo o
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 7:59am On Dec 31, 2014
Oga D9ty7 don kill nogozi oph cry
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 9:13am On Dec 31, 2014
Oga incase u 4get rememba u promise nt 2 kill anybdy again d last psn u killed was rachael nd let rachael's death b d last oo
#i don talk my own o
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by ThaRuthlxx7: 9:19am On Dec 31, 2014
??
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by alabig(m): 10:12am On Dec 31, 2014
Mere anarchy has loosen upon the khal corp sponsors, sly and ngozi should thank God for their life. Chief pat should just give in so that clement can display his celebrated conquest in grand style.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Flakeey(f): 11:03am On Dec 31, 2014
shocked shocked shocked
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kingphilip(m): 11:14am On Dec 31, 2014
Ngozi must die or else

d9ty7 nice one boss u r really doing Great here
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Darus05(m): 11:22am On Dec 31, 2014
I de come Ngozi no go die like dc *make I bring ma first aid kit*
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Emzypaz(m): 12:33pm On Dec 31, 2014
Its the end of the year and we have decided to have an award for one Literature-lander who has done a lot this year. That person whose stories have influenced you, that person whose comments have made a positive change.
VOTE FOR THE LITERATURE SECTION PERSON OF THE YEAR; https://www.nairaland.com/2067377/literature-section-person-year-award#29364922.
Voting ends 8pm tonight and results would be announced by 11:59pm.
D9ty7, I take God beg you. No vex sey I derail your thread, I didn't mean to.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kocvalour(m): 1:36pm On Dec 31, 2014
it's a bomb blast... I don't expect them to survive, on a normal sense the shouldn't survive!!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by barackodam: 1:55pm On Dec 31, 2014
kocvalour:
it's a bomb blast... I don't expect them to survive, on a normal sense the shouldn't survive!!

Doesn't matter, they weren't caught 100%, they had as good as escaped before it blew off, so, there are chances of survival
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by stuff46(m): 2:20pm On Dec 31, 2014
oga d take this thing nice and slimow.
kill and injure anybody you want, if people like oms and kovaco, hrh like make them remix the story make de no kill dier characters.

btw go and vote o
the troops dere is not encouraging and its ending today
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kocvalour(m): 3:20pm On Dec 31, 2014
barackodam:

Doesn't matter, they weren't caught 100%, they had as good as escaped before it blew off, so, there are chances of survival

Slim chance of survival if you ask me.. The just opened the door which is few metres away from the explosive.. The should die or get seriously injured but I know D9ty7 will keep them alive with little or no injury at all
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by barackodam: 3:25pm On Dec 31, 2014
kocvalour:

Slim chance of survival if you ask me.. The just opened the door which is few metres away from the explosive.. The should die or get seriously injured but I know D9ty7 will keep them alive with little or no injury at all

Yeah

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kristen12(f): 7:05pm On Dec 31, 2014
D9ty7 nawa for you oooooooo, Ω̴̴̩̩̩̥̩̩o update since morning. Really serious
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by shankies215(f): 7:05pm On Dec 31, 2014
u guys shud go and vote d9ty7 as the lit person of the year[b]u guys shud go and vote d9ty7 as the lit person of the year[/b]u guys shud go and vote d9ty7 as the lit person of the year

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (214) (Reply)

Deceitful Couple / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.