Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:35 AM

All In A Circle.....(A crime story) - Literature (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (634848 Views)

The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] / All In A Circle...(a Crime Story)-- The Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 1:29pm On Jan 01, 2015
--continuation--
Chief Obi Patrick was discussing with his chief security officer in his not-so-richly-furnished living room.
"Chief, from what you said now, it seemed Gulak and the vic president ganged up against you and the president. Or what do you think?" The CSO asked.
"Yeah, you are right. I have always had a feeling that Gulak would betray our trust. And I told the president, but his stubborness won't let him heed to my advices." Chief Patrick replied.
He could remember the first time when Gulak and his kinsmen came to the party's secretariat in Lagos, where Chief Patrick was there to host them. It was a few weeks after the president was sworn in and Gulak, the president's closest rival in the just concluded election wanted to join hands with the ruling party. Chief Obi Patrick was elated that at last, the presence of Gulak whose was a pioneer member of the oppsition party who are in control of the South-west states where Chief Patrick lived. Chief Obi and other party chieftains believed that the presence of Gulak who at the time he decamed came in with half of the opposition party's structures. Thousands, if not millions of registered members of the opposition party decamped with him while several other unregistered members of the opposition party promised to support the ruling party. Gulak's presence in the ruling party caused a lot of rancour in the opposition party, the half structred remaining the party got broken into about three facctions while some decamped to other parties, the ruling party seemed to be on course for an unopposed re-election. Gulak was given the freedom to pick any political post he'll like to have to himself, but he didn't say a thing until after two and a half years when he announced his desire to be the incubent president's running mate in the forthcoming elelction, meaning he wanted the party to because of him axe the incubent vice president for him. His request took everyone by suprise, he wanted to be the vice president or nothing. It was after almost a year that Gulak agreed to wait till the end of the incubent president's tenure and he'll be fielded as the party's flagbearer unopposed. Therefore, he was given the slot to produce all three House of representative's candidates in his state and also ten out of twenty nine members of the state house ouf assembly must be his candidates, he was given a slot in the senate, and a gubernatorial slot in Ogun state. Unfortunately for him, the list he released contradicted with Chief Obi Patrick's list because Chief Patrick was expected to present the house of representative members in Jigawa state, Gulak's state of Origin. This resulted into power tussle, Chief Pat was not ready to succumb, and Gulak felt too pompous to give in to the request of the party elder. The time of the tussle clashed with the day on the orders of Chief Patrick, the vice president was to be killed so that Gulak can replace him. But Gulak went on to make the Vice president ride in his vehicle. The vice president's suv was blown up that minute.
The aftermath of the bombing, Gulak and the vice president teamed up and began to make plans of how to get the president out of office so they can take over. That was why they paid Mustapha to do the job, something he did successfully, but lost his life.
Now the president has been sentenced to jail, Chief patrick is alive and still at large, there is need to do something about his existence.
Chief Pat on his part has already mapped out the best way to punish Gulak by making sure, he didn't to sign the oath of office on the day of their swearing in.

--to be continued--

3 Likes

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by bigwig97(m): 1:45pm On Jan 01, 2015
hmmm.... chief pat must die oh!!!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by ultraawesome(m): 1:54pm On Jan 01, 2015
D9ty7

(150902 Views)

Congratulations and happy new year
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by femyodsky(m): 1:56pm On Jan 01, 2015
Nice updates, expecting more updates as new year presents.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by adewealth027(f): 2:16pm On Jan 01, 2015
Becky Becky..................kontunu u hear?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by donPhill(m): 2:21pm On Jan 01, 2015
the way God go take bless u ehn?? See as u help our ministry wit 2hot updates...nice work d9ty7
BTW; congrat for winning literature man of the year..
Hoping for like 3updates today...
Na unto newyear parol oo
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Olaooni88(f): 3:51pm On Jan 01, 2015
Alas,**Gost mode activated** shocked
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Fembleez1(m): 3:59pm On Jan 01, 2015
Onemansquad:
Wishing masef, d9ty7, tecno4life,emzypaz, ogbarmey,stuff46, lilyomi,bigwig97, bluestarry, mention, florjay, seunviju, mhot42 adeh39, adewealth027, kristen12, uthman51, rounakid, zainharb, darus05, tiffanyj, handie, labaski, mariamferanmi, shankies215, kingphilip, tharuthlxx7, flakeey emmykul4love,fatalveli, kocvalour, fembleez1, ritababe, all thread members a happy new year, hapi new month , may ur wishes/prayers for the year 2015 come to pass

Thanks bro,......same to you smiley
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by ritababe(f): 5:43pm On Jan 01, 2015
Onemansquad:
Wishing ritababe, all thread members a happy new year, hapi new month , may ur wishes/prayers for the year 2015 come to pass

thanks dear
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by ajaxtea(m): 6:57pm On Jan 01, 2015
1) Wow is all i could say.......

2) Congrats D9ty7 for the literature man of the year award.....

3) I thought this story was supose to end on or before last year Christmass Anyway continue with the story make we finish am on time, so as to start another one .

4) Onemansquad why you no give me mention on your new year greeting...

5) Wishing all Nairalanders and followers of this thread too numerous to mention, a Happy New Year.... This new year will be our best year so far IJN.... Happy New Year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Lilyomi(f): 7:11pm On Jan 01, 2015
Happy new year fellow readers. Anyway D I believe ppl sent u pms to spare Ngozi grin grin. Becky cannot b powerful than Kelvin. N afterall her love for Jay she does this? Adonbiliv her. So Sandra is gradually booking space in jail Heyya. RIP to the victims of explosion. Oga D9ty7 if these kharl corp ppl do not suffer a painful death eh..... In case u want to know I'm soakin a cane in water.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Uthman51(m): 7:12pm On Jan 01, 2015
D9ty7::congrat for winning literature man of the year...for of it to come..
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Lilyomi(f): 7:12pm On Jan 01, 2015
Happy new year fellow readers. Anyway D I believe ppl sent u pms to spare Ngozi grin grin. Becky cannot b powerful than Kelvin. N afterall her love for Jay she does this? Adonbiliv her. So Sandra is gradually booking space in jail Heyya. RIP to the victims of explosion. Oga D9ty7 if these kharl corp ppl do not suffer a painful death eh.....
In case u want to know what will happen, I'm soakin a cane in water.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 7:12pm On Jan 01, 2015
ajaxtea:
1) Wow is all i could say.......

2) Congrats D9ty7 for the literature man of the year award.....

3) I thought this story was supose to end on or before last year Christmass Anyway continue with the story make we finish am on time, so as to start another one .

4) Onemansquad why you no give me mention on your new year greeting...

5) Wishing all Nairalanders and followers of this thread too numerous to mention, a Happy New Year.... This new year will be our best year so far IJN.... Happy New Year.
ogbeni lng tym ah no dy see 4 dis thread awfa?
sory jor no vex
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 7:15pm On Jan 01, 2015
Lilyomi:
Happy new year fellow readers. Anyway D I believe ppl sent u pms to spare Ngozi grin grin. Becky cannot b powerful than Kelvin. N afterall her love for Jay she does this? Adonbiliv her. So Sandra is gradually booking space in jail Heyya. RIP to the victims of explosion. Oga D9ty7 if these kharl corp ppl do not suffer a painful death eh.....
In case u want to know what will happen, I'm soakin a cane in water.
soak d cane in kerosene or petrol dat will grin grin grin
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Lilyomi(f): 7:17pm On Jan 01, 2015
Onemansquad:

soak d cane in kerosene or petrol dat will grin grin grin
I think u r ryt. Petrol will do grin grin
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 8:37pm On Jan 01, 2015
Updates loading.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by seunviju(f): 8:40pm On Jan 01, 2015
Same to you
Onemansquad:
Wishing masef, d9ty7, tecno4life,emzypaz, ogbarmey,stuff46, lilyomi,bigwig97, bluestarry, mention, florjay, seunviju, mhot42 adeh39, adewealth027, kristen12, uthman51, rounakid, zainharb, darus05, tiffanyj, handie, labaski, mariamferanmi, shankies215, kingphilip, tharuthlxx7, flakeey emmykul4love,fatalveli, kocvalour, fembleez1, ritababe, all thread members a happy new year, hapi new month , may ur wishes/prayers for the year 2015 come to pass
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 9:08pm On Jan 01, 2015
--continuation--
Clement and his team were discussing in the office with the exception of Mike. They have been discussing how to get Kelvin arrested without much gun battle or blood spillage. Serious debate is on going between the front running officers, but things seemed to be on a slow down since Mike is nowhere to be found.
"So, now that we have a box which I assumed is of high importance to Kelvin, I think we could use it as a leverage against him." Sylvester began.
Every right thinking policeman or any security conscious individual will know that a treasure box such as this must be of high importance to Kelvin, but on a second thought, it will be sucidal if one takes the next step without thinking about the other side of it, Becky's stance on the issue.
"Are you guys seeing what I am seeing?" Clement asked.
"Not at all. But we could see it too, if you tell us." Ngozi replied.
"Fine, lets look at this issue from this point. Jay told us Becky knew from the start that Kelvin wanted to kill him, but she allowed him to have his way. Remember, they claimed to have feelings for each other, according to what Jay told us." He paused.
His colleagues urged him to continue.
"If truely, Becky had something for Jay, then she should have foiled the attack in the best possible ways. Also, you guys from your report said, Kelvin gave this box to Becky, the content of it we don't know. That aside, regarding, Kelvin's nature as the number one hitman of the khal corp, don't you think he would have found a way to eliminate Becky since she was using it to control him? If Becky truely wants to help us in finding Kelvin, why would she blow up her house?" He paused and searched for the reaction of his audience, Ngozi wore an expressionless face while Sylvester looked a bit lost and at the same time suprised. Only God knows what was runnning though his mind that moment.
"If you string these things up, you'll realise that there is a contradiction and if it is not properly handled, the police will be thrown into the middle of three people and we'll suffer for something we could have corrected a while ago. If Becky really loved Jay, she won't support Kelvin, if she really wanted to help the police, she won't after giving you guys evidences, she won't blow up that place, and suddenly the Kelvin she once supported, she wants the police to get him at all cost. It doesn't add up." Clement concluded.
Sylvester cleared his throat, he was short of words and looked at Ngozi to say something.
"Is that all you can see?" She asked with irritation which was evident even in her voice.
Clement knew he had lost his friendship with Ngozi, but he knew he was fighting for the good course of the Nation.
"That's all." He replied.
"That means you are not seeing what we are seeing." She said.
"And what is it that you are seeing? We can rub minds." Clement replied.
"Well, all we can see is a bright light at the end of the tunnel, but a black veil is blocking the way. Clement, you can't because your brother is the one involved here and decide to slow things down to enable him escape. We have our facts, we are swinging to action soonest." She said, her voice raised.
Clement was taken aback, not even in his widest dream was he expecting anything like this.
A knock sounded on the door.
"Who is it?" Ngozi asked, her voice still raised.
"The commissioner wants to see Inspector Clement ma."
Ngozi kept quiet and looked at Clement for a response.
"Tell him I'll be there in a minute." Clement said dismissively as he stood up, adjusted his cloth and walked out. He just can't survive another minute with Ngozi.
"I still have a feeling that Clement is a part of Khal corp." Sylvester said.
"Well, I don't think so. Clement is not a terrorist, he is just being biased because his family members are involved. Are you saying he killed his wife too?" Ngozi replied.
"Terrorists can do and undo. Their wives and children are bonuses to them. They don't mind playing with their lives." Sylvester replied.
"No, I trust Clement. He just want a lighter punishment on Kelvin in case he get caught which is why he is making things long." Ngozi said.

END OF CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by florjay(f): 9:30pm On Jan 01, 2015
Onemansquad:

Amen, wish u best of the new year
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by enemercy1(f): 9:31pm On Jan 01, 2015
thanks for the update
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 01, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] embarassed[b][/b] ;slyv is wicked ooo .Am sure given the chance he will kill clement...Chai slyv THERE IS GOD OOO sadslyv is wicked ooo .Am sure given the chance he will kill clement...Chai slyv THERE IS GOD OOO
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by adewealth027(f): 9:49pm On Jan 01, 2015
Ngozi is beginning to get on my nerves
Sly...........e don tey wey I don know say u no get sense
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Emanuel1997: 9:51pm On Jan 01, 2015
Happy New Year Peeps Am Sorry For Being A Ghost Reader Am Going To Try To Start Commenting From Now On

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by macpetrus(m): 10:32pm On Jan 01, 2015
Sylvester be care ooo... What da hell are you thinking wit ur fish brain?.... Clement a Terros..
I guess the probablity is 1/2
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Rounakid(m): 11:08pm On Jan 01, 2015
OGA ''D'' HAPPY NEW YEAR... TNK U FOR D UPDATE... ''SIR.ONEMANSQUAD'' I SIGHTS YA... I ALSO... WISH U MORE DAN DAT BRO... AND ALSO TO ALL OTHE ''LANDERS!'' HAPPI 2015!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by donPhill(m): 11:34pm On Jan 01, 2015
Emanuel1997:
Happy New Year Peeps Am Sorry For Being A Ghost Reader Am Going To Try To Start Commenting From Now On
bross....na when our torry do de finish u wan start to comment?...anyways; u welcome
...oga d, na our last chapter b dis, i ll miss dis story if it ends here...bt hope for a gr8 one to replace it
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by shankies215(f): 2:34am On Jan 02, 2015
Why do i ve a feeling ngozi nd sly wud gang up against clement......i feel for clement sha, all dis wahala ontop his head
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 8:29am On Jan 02, 2015
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE: THE FINAL BEFORE THE FINAL.
Kelvin was seated on a cane chair which was placed beside Sandra's car. Sandra was seated on his laps and a cup of wine in their hands, it was all about romance.
"So sweetheart, what names are we going to give our babies?" Sandra asked.
He liked her, she wants to settle down. She is looking for a man to settle down with, but if she think the man is him, then she must still be living in the 19th century. Kelvin as far as he is concerned in the next five to six years, is not ready for any commitment with a woman, not to talk of settling down and having babies.
"Your babies?" He asked.
"Stop it nau. Our babies." She said playfully hitting him on the shoulder.
"We can call them Kelvin and Sandra if they are twin. Or Sankelv. What do you think?" He asked.
"Naughty boy." Sandra said laughing hysterically.
The two lovebirds continued their lovey dovey acts in broad daylight. The gateman, Sabur was lurking somewhere praying for a lifestyle such as this. Living in the comfort with one's wife and engaging in hot romance in a hot afternoon such as this.
"Baby, don't you think we should travel out of the country?" Sandra asked.
Kelvin wanted to slap her because he just couldn't understand why all her question are off point and not in anyway related to the mood in the air. First, she was asking of the names to give their kids, when she is not yet pregnant. She must be a joker.
"Travel out of where?" He asked.
"I mean, we could travel to anywhere in the world. You can foot the bills, I can foot the bills, we both can foot the bills." She explained.
"And what will be our reason for travelling abroad?" He asked.
Kelvin who already thought of the situation at Khal corp, no one is allowed to travel abroad while still in service with Khal corp, most especially those working on the field like him. Even on medical stance, one is not allowed to travel abroad for medical reasons. Khal corp wouldn't mind keeping you and treating you in the best of their abilities, with God on your side, you'll survive, with God against you its another case entirely, but is God always on a terrorist's side? That's a question for another day.
"Just to experience a change in environment and..." She was cut short by Kelvin's ringing phone.
Checking the name and realising it was Hakym, he excused himself and walked to the back of the house to pick the call.
"Hey man." Kelvin greeted.
"Guy, do not loose your guard. Th men in black are gaining more grounds. They know how to find you." Hakym started.
"What did you see?" Kelvin asked.
"I saw on of these top police officers on your trail at Kamboil petroleum and gas discussing with you attendant. They exchanged numbers and from the look of things it seems like they are working together." Hakym explained.
Kelvin had already recieved a call from the attendant, warning him to stay clear of the gas station for a while. A thing he was greatful for, because he had plans of visiting the station the next evening, so as to get his parcel.
"And if you can work things up, you'll realise that everything connects too Jay. Only Jay knows that you are friends with Kenny, he is the only one who knew how you roll with the attendant. Be at alert, Sandra's house may be the next." Hakym went on.
"I understand. Thank you." He said and hung up.
He felt he is to blame for all these. He should have silenced Jay long ago instead of giving him the treatment he deserved, he left him with the police to give them informations that could well mean the end for him(Kelvin) but as things were now, its hight time he killed Jay.
--------
Mike just finished having his lunch at a low class restaurant in town. He paid his bill and left. On getting into his car, he saw tens of missed calls from his colleagues and a message from Clement telling him to report to the office immediately he read the message. He dialled Clement's number.
"Mike, where are you?" Clement asked.
"On my way to Sandra Oselu's house." He replied.
"To do what?" Clement asked.
"Kelvin is there."
"That's not the next step to take. You alone cannot get Kelvin arrested. We have a different plan here in the office, don't jeopardise our well constructed plan." Clement explained.
Mike hung up and drove off towards Dolphin estate where Sandra lived.
--to be continued--
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by donPhill(m): 8:33am On Jan 02, 2015
make dem no catch my guy D-K oo
he must outsmart dem
BTW...i rep ftc after dis wonderfull update
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by popeshemoo(m): 8:55am On Jan 02, 2015
D men in black should calm down.....i'm with clement all the way....Ngozi says they have thier facts..well i say d facts dont match....
By d way...wat does mike think he his 2 go in2 d lair of the high nd mighty dangerkelv alone
This is a work for the oga @ d top na..
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by popeshemoo(m): 8:56am On Jan 02, 2015
D men in black should calm down.....i'm with clement all the way....Ngozi says they have thier facts..well i say d facts dont match....
By d way...wat does mike think he his 2 go in2 d house of the high nd mighty dangerkelv alone
This is a work for the oga @ d top na..
*team danger-kelv VS danger-clem*

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (214) (Reply)

Deceitful Couple / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.