Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,382 members, 7,881,379 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:06 PM

All In A Circle.....(A crime story) - Literature (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (635773 Views)

The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] / All In A Circle...(a Crime Story)-- The Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Paulv(m): 8:59am On Jan 02, 2015
yahhaay apy new year to u all. mr d may god comtinue to fil u wit wisdm nd grace....end of chapter twenty four hmm but as for me o i stil dey follo.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 9:02am On Jan 02, 2015
popeshemoo:
D men in black should calm down.....i'm with clement all the way....Ngozi says they have thier facts..well i say d facts dont match....
By d way...wat does mike think he his 2 go in2 d lair of the high nd mighty dangerkelv alone
This is a work for the oga @ d top na..
You still dey Nairaland?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by stuff46(m): 9:20am On Jan 02, 2015
That sgt mike wan do us bad thing for this story, how de wan take go arrest terrorist alone, nna oga d tell that guy say odikwa very risky.

Clement and Ngozi take time, make wona settle wona self before wona spoil the fun of this our lovely story on how to arrest this dudes.

On a second thought, oga d do yu think that yu want end this story?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 9:31am On Jan 02, 2015
--continuation--
Clement dropped Mike's call and faced his colleagues, or better still put as his enemies.
"It looked like he isn't coming back. He had his mind made up, he is getting into Sandra's house to take Kelvin." Clement said.
"All alone?" Ngozi asked.
"It looked like he is doing it alone." Clement replied.
"What do you suggest? Don't you think he is putting himself into danger?" Ngozi asked.
"Well, I don't think he is into any danger, but I think he himself is afraid to fail. If he should loose his chance to nab Kelvin, then it bounces back on us. We need a well detailed plan and strategy to get Kelvin out of his hiding place. How sure is he that Kelvin is even hiding in Sandra's apartment? And if it turns out that Kelvin is not there, but had plans to visit her in the coming days. Mike's visit will prompt Sandra to warn Kelvin." Clement explained.
"So, what do suggest we do to Mike. Force him to return here, or give him our support?" Sylvester asked. Since he and Mike had come to terms with little or no misunderstandings between them, Sylvester has always be careful of the things he said to Mike or about him. He was quick to use the word 'we' because his use of 'I' may mean he'll be the only one to support Mike which is good, but if it happened that he would be the only one to refuse to support Mike, then it could mean something else.
"We are not giving him our support. Let him go in there and see things for himself. If he is lucky, he'll bring Kelvin here and if otherwise, that will be the punishment of him working alone." Clement explained.
"I stand to disagree with you on this Clement. Someone is already making a move to arrest your brother and you are slowing things down. Is it because he is your brother?" Ngozi asked.
"Tell me how sure you are about the possibility of Kelvin hiding in Sandra's house? Jay gave you the list of possible places where you could find Kelvin. Fifty percent goes to Khal corp, why can't you go and search for him in the corporation building? The ohter percentages would be shared between his house, Kamboil, his friend's house while the least of the percentages goes to Sandra. Even if he is there, what's the situation like? Will you be allowed entry? Don't you think you are breaching a law? I am not giving my support to Mike, Jay gave you information about Becky, she almost killed you, this same Jay gave you information about Kelvin, have you ever thought of what the result would be?"
As he spoke, Ngozi wanted to speak, but every attempt made was always rebuffed by Clement who will raise his voice and wave her off that moment.
"All the same he needs our support." Sylvester spoke.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Mike knocked lightly on gate, a minute later, the gateman opened the gate.
"Good afternoon sir. How may I help you?" Sabur asked.
"Afternoon. I want to see your madam." Mike replied,
"How should I describe you?" Sabur asked.
Mike thought for a while, if Kelvin is inside with Kelvin, then it would kill his chances because Kelvin would hear if Sabur announces his presence as a policeman. Then he decided to play the smart cop on him.
"She has a visitor right?" Mike asked.
"Yeah. Her boyfriend." Sabur replied.
"Good. Tell her, the maintenance man is here."
Sabur walked away after shutting the gate.
"Madam, you have a visitor."
"Who is it?" Kelvin asked.
"He said he is a manitenance man."
Kelvin smiled. He still doesn't understand when the men of the Nigerian police will grow up and come with better strategies.
"How many are they?" Kelvin asked.
"Just one."
"But its not time for any appliance to be serviced." Sandra said.
"Let him in." Kelvin said standing up and off he went into the house.
Before he shut the front door behind him he caught a glimpse of Mike, all alone with his pride, ego, strength walk into the compound.
--to be continued--

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 9:32am On Jan 02, 2015
stuff46:
That sgt mike wan do us bad thing for this story, how de wan take go arrest terrorist alone, nna oga d tell that guy say odikwa very risky.

Clement and Ngozi take time, make wona settle wona self before wona spoil the fun of this our lovely story on how to arrest this dudes.

On a second thought, oga d do yu think that yu want end this story?
You just watch me end the story.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Uthman51(m): 9:33am On Jan 02, 2015
I pray Mike no go meet him death there...
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by adewealth027(f): 9:42am On Jan 02, 2015
Eeyah..............na so Mike take die be dat sha............
Ngozi....walahi ifa slap u with dat ur silly talk ehn
D9ty7.......ride on o jee
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Natty14(m): 9:53am On Jan 02, 2015
danger-kelv, the baddest guy, alws smart. i pray make he no kill mike o.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Fatalveli(m): 9:55am On Jan 02, 2015
Mike is gonna get himself killed!

More updates d9ty7
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by shankies215(f): 10:02am On Jan 02, 2015
Mike, RIP!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 10:03am On Jan 02, 2015
--contination--
Mike sat down on a chair which was porived by Sabur from only God knows where.
"So, how can I help you Mr maintenance man?" Sandra asked smiling.
She was expecting a man dressed in the usual overall uniform associated with maintenance men. She was suprised to see him dressed in a well tailored shirt and trouser which fitted him like it was made in heaven specially for him. She first concluded that he has to be one oof the twenty first century maintenance men who dress up like someone with a white collar job, but keeps their uniform and equipments inside a suitcase, but in the case, Mike had no suitcase on him.
"I am Sergeant Mike, from the police headquarters." He said flashing his identity card.
Sandra shifted uneasily on her seat.
"How may I help you sir?" She asked almost in a stutter.
"Do not be afraid madam. I am not here for you, but you are sure the one who could help me get the person I came here for." Mike explained.
Sandra's heart flew into her mouth that moment. She felt the police have finally discovered that Janet was behind the blackmail and are here to arrest her.
"I already resolved the issue with her. I don't need the police help on this issue." Sandra said.
Mike was suprised, if not for the reason why he was there, he would have called a psychiatric hospital that moment to have them check her into one of their wards, but the issue at hand is more than getting psychiatric help for someone who is not related to him. Her relatives can do that.
"Madam, I want to believe that Kelvin Obi Patrick is your boyfriend. Yes or no?" He asked.
"Yes he is." Sandra replied.
"Can you please call him out, I want to speak with him." Mike requested.
Sandra's brain went into active mode that moment. No one in his or her right senses will oblige the officer's orders or request that moment. She would offer a bit of resistance at first.
"But Kelvin is not here presently." Sandra replied.
"Don't play tricks on me. I have my facts before coming here. Call him out or I handle things my way. Isn't this his Chrysler?" Mike said pointing to the White Chrysler300 belonging to Kelvin.
"Its his car, but he parked it here, yesterday when he was travelling."
"Do you think I am joking?" Mike said dragging Sandra up and crossing his arm over her neck. Her back facing him, in scuch a way that het butt was grinding his crotch. Why was he having this feeling? But he had to agree, Sandra Oselu is hot.
"Kelvin, in your best interest come out now." He screamed.
"What the hell do you think you are doing? You are hotting me." Sandra protested as she protested and wriggled herself from Mike's grip. The action which further glued her body to his.
"Just play along. I won't hurt you." Mike whispered.
Sandra decided to give 'playing along' a try and so she started play acting.
"Sweetheart, come out. Come out now. He is hurting me." She cried.
She gave a loud yelp, the moment she felt a cold metal pressed against her head. It was a gun.
"What are you using this for?" She whispered.
"To make him afraid. He'll come out in less than a minute." Mike whispered.
"Come out now or I pull this thing off." Mike said loudly.
"Oga, abeg no shoot o." Sabur pleaded.
Sandra was suprised at Sabur's boldness to even plead to a man with a gun. Her suprise was that despite the noises, Janet didn't come out, not even to beg.
Mike knew he stood no chance against Kelvin. He himself just realised the mistake he had made. He failed to take notice of his surrounding before swinging to action. The compound was built in such a way that, one could move from the main house to the gate without being spotted by someone seated or standing at the centre of the compound, provided the person can crawl. Such was the situation now, Mike was holding Sandra a hostage at the centre of the compound, and a smart Danger-kelv will defintely manouvre his way and end up behind him.
Mike resolved to glancing back and front every second, such that, he lost concentration on Sandra whom he was holding. Sandra forcefully pushed him backwards and he met his nemesis as Kelvin hit him with the but of a gun. He fell down and passed out.
"Did he hurt you?" Kelvin asked moving close to Sandra who was moving backwards in fear.
"Where did you see a gun?" She asked.
--to be continued--

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by onosj(f): 10:05am On Jan 02, 2015
Mike na so u mumu reach.... Oga D9ty7 gud morning.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Donkaz(m): 10:06am On Jan 02, 2015
Clement is letting sentiment cloud his judgement.

He should not be handling this case.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 10:07am On Jan 02, 2015
Hmmm kelvin e don red 4 u oo beta do sumtin fast
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 10:15am On Jan 02, 2015
Mike has bleeped up big tym
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Oyinprince(m): 10:20am On Jan 02, 2015
Mike don fumble o, hope he won't pay with life
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kingphilip(m): 10:32am On Jan 02, 2015
Clement dropped Kelvin's call and faced his
colleagues, or better still put as his enemies.
"It looked like he isn't coming back. He had his mind
made up, he is getting into Sandra's house to take
Kelvin." Clement said.
in ur second to d last update, u made a mistake in d first line
instead of Mike u wrote Kelvin

Ngozi is letting ha anger to becloud ha judgement.. she should just think of seeing things Clement's way... BTW hasn't it occurred to others that the map is missing? Atleast they should ask of it
Mike must die o no matter what n Kelvin should leave immediately.. this story is gonna hit 200+ pages
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 10:39am On Jan 02, 2015
kingphilip:
Clement dropped Kelvin's call and faced his
colleagues, or better still put as his enemies.
"It looked like he isn't coming back. He had his mind
made up, he is getting into Sandra's house to take
Kelvin." Clement said.
in ur second to d last update, u made a mistake in d first line
instead of Mike u wrote Kelvin

Ngozi is letting ha anger to becloud ha judgement.. she should just think of seeing things Clement's way... BTW hasn't it occurred to others that the map is missing? Atleast they should ask of it
Mike must die o no matter what n Kelvin should leave immediately.. this story is gonna hit 200+ pages
I'll edit the mistake. And concerning the map. Clement knew nothing about the map. It was only Ngozi who had an idea of what it could be used for.
Its now up to the soldier on duty to saysomething about it. But since Ngozi claimed she was there on Clement's order, no one is talking about it yet.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 10:41am On Jan 02, 2015
More updates to drop.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by donPhill(m): 10:43am On Jan 02, 2015
mike have to ay for his foolishness...
Sandra just wait, him ll explain where d gun comes from
#teamkelvin
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kingphilip(m): 10:47am On Jan 02, 2015
Mike sat down on a chair which was porived by Sabur
from only God knows where.
I think that should b provided that's a typo I guess

"Do you think I am joking?" Mike said dragging Sandra
up and crossing his arm over her neck. Her back
facing him, in scuch a way that het butt was grinding
his crotch. Why was he having this feeling? But he had
to agree, Sandra Oselu is hot.
a typo too.. in this paragraph the 3rd line I think it should b such n her instead of scuch and het

What the hell do you think you are doing? You are
hotting me." Sandra protested
it's hurting and not hotting

Sandra was suprised at Sabur's boldness to even
plead to a man with a gun. Her suprise was that
despite the noises, Janet didn't come out, not even to
beg.
please is Janet back or it's a typo?

that's just d little I can pick

all in all Great piece d9ty7
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by handmaid: 10:50am On Jan 02, 2015
Hot Hot Hot updates. Sir d9ty7, i hail you. happy new year. can't believe this story is about to end.

mike was so wrong to have gone alone and i think clement is just finding excuses 'cause his brother is involved eben though he may not realise it
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Uthman51(m): 10:52am On Jan 02, 2015
See watin mumu-tivity and stubborness dey cause..
Ladies with dier razor mouth if u don't do things d way dey want u will turn dier enemy..

Waiting for more sire
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by adewealth027(f): 10:53am On Jan 02, 2015
Mike wanted to be a hero but now he's on his way to meet baba God............Mike must die or else..................
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 11:23am On Jan 02, 2015
kingphilip:
Mike sat down on a chair which was porived by Sabur
from only God knows where.
I think that should b provided that's a typo I guess

"Do you think I am joking?" Mike said dragging Sandra
up and crossing his arm over her neck. Her back
facing him, in scuch a way that het butt was grinding
his crotch. Why was he having this feeling? But he had
to agree, Sandra Oselu is hot.
a typo too.. in this paragraph the 3rd line I think it should b such n her instead of scuch and het

What the hell do you think you are doing? You are
hotting me." Sandra protested
it's hurting and not hotting

Sandra was suprised at Sabur's boldness to even
plead to a man with a gun. Her suprise was that
despite the noises, Janet didn't come out, not even to
beg.
please is Janet back or it's a typo?

that's just d little I can pick

all in all Great piece d9ty7
I think the errors are getting too much. Thank God they are typos. You know I am always in a hurry to update, I don't spend more than 15-20minutes typing each update, but recently, its taking time, so in a bid to beat the time, I type rubbish. It'll change as from the next update.
Janet is back. Didn't you read that part?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kingphilip(m): 11:25am On Jan 02, 2015
adewealth027:
Mike wanted to be a hero but now he's on his way to meet baba God............Mike must die or else..................
Mike must die o

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kingphilip(m): 11:28am On Jan 02, 2015
D9ty7:

I think the errors are getting too much. Thank God they are typos. You know I am always in a hurry to update, I don't spend more than 15-20minutes typing each update, but recently, its taking time, so in a bid to beat the time, I type rubbish. It'll change as from the next update.
Janet is back. Didn't you read that part?
take ur time boss to type sure we'll all b here till it gets to the end

concerning Janet's case I knew she was back but the only problem is that it's long she has appeared so my wondering whether she's home at that time

Hope there'll soon be an update
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Shebarh(f): 12:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
ehyaa rip in advance mike.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by bigwig97(m): 12:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
dangerkelv... da smartest
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 1:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
Update dropping in minutes. I am busy with some research work. Getting facts, pictures, videos from various millitary take over in Nigeria. My next story is centred on that.

2 Likes

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by popeshemoo(m): 1:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
D9ty7:

You still dey Nairaland?

lol....na so we see am oo.....bt ive bn following yr story sha
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by popeshemoo(m): 1:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
RIP mike....like i said b4,,dis is a job for d oga at d top..clement takes calculated steps,,,doesnt rush in2 tns like d odas
let osun cause a flood in d area and sweep ngozi away...she may b from my village bt she dey vex me.....
Do yu nid my help in finding becky?? She needs 2 b investigated too....
*fast forwading 2 d fight btwn kelvin nd clement,,,na dat place go sure pass*
#team clemvin#......
Nice work bro...kip d flag flyin,,,,indomie is ur stength

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (214) (Reply)

Deceitful Couple / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.