Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,198 members, 7,884,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 05:11 AM

Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status (45867 Views)

Why Do Most Guys Claim The "Single" Status / Women Are Unknowing Contributing To There Own Single Status. / Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by McWhillion(m): 2:40pm On Sep 08, 2014
Sanchez01:
Abraham Lincoln never gave up until he got to the ultimate seat. So, fret not and 'give up not' Dearie smiley
At 52, very nice!
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Tallesty1(m): 2:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
GANDALF1:
Most igbo guys are short angry
Change ur tribe of choice
This comment isn't just wrong, it is silly too.

2 Likes

Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by UjSizzle(f): 2:42pm On Sep 08, 2014
Beync: hello Uju longest.
Hey bebe cheesy
Where u been?
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Beync(f): 2:42pm On Sep 08, 2014
Sanchez01: You're welcomesmiley. That's the spirit. cheesy cheesy
tanx dear. @ bicycle tongue
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 08, 2014
Tallesty1: Yea.

Government ain't paying salary yet.
Kpele, they will pay ko
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by dmcdad: 2:42pm On Sep 08, 2014
3cycle:
I don't know Why short ppl get attracted To me.

Trying to break the jinx by going After tallesty1 but his response made me realise that I might never get a tall guy In real life.
Ouch... That's really heartbreaking. But seriously, you wanna give up because of Tallesty? If it's something that you really crave for, then you would get it, but you just have to believe it would come one way or the other. Also, you should be ready to face challenges, both physically and mentally.

And please, don't let it stay glued to your mind. The mind can play some harsh and unfair tricks if given the opportunity.
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Tallesty1(m): 2:44pm On Sep 08, 2014
Beync: I've been hoping since 19..
3cycle:
Atleast before 50 you will meet a responsible guy
Beync: the same to you tongue. Tank u very much at sanch, I'll still hang on my hope

you girls ain't serious et all.
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 08, 2014
Beync: tanx dear. @ bicycle tongue
Bcycle
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
Tallesty1: No oooo. I didn't say that.

You gave two reasons and I replied the first one which is you being picky.

Most picky people do not know what they want.

They have unrealistic wants and needs in a partner, some things that even the gods cannot give. Some of them often want qualities that they are unable to give. Some want a man that is giving and unselfish but they themselves are self centered and too immature to appreciate a giving man.

Relationship should be balanced, if you can't give what you want then the probability of you getting what you want is very low.

I really beg to differ. People are picky because they know exactly what they want and see right away who does not meet those requirements. If the wants which are deemed to be unrealistic are those that will make the person happy then so it should be. Personally i dont think i want too much and everything i want in a partner i can also give.

At the risk of sounding confused the main thing that's really important is chemistry, a person might have what you want but you guys just dont click... I think i fall in this bracket.

4 Likes

Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Beync(f): 2:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
UjSizzle:
Hey bebe cheesy
Where u been?
been around, usually visit politics and health sect. Oldies are gradually fading away frm romance section. Howdy? Good to see ya
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
dmcdad:
Also, you should be ready to face challenges, both physically and mentally.

Challenges? What type of challenges
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by GANDALF1(m): 2:47pm On Sep 08, 2014
3cycle:
Hmmm suggest a tribe for me biko

Nne, its a choice you have to make o.

Tallesty1: This comment isn't just wrong, it is silly too.

Bia nwokem, who invited you to this chat? Stop being silly joo.
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 08, 2014
GANDALF1:

Nne, its a choice you have to make o.

Bia nwokem, who invited you to this chat? Stop being silly joo.
Are you a short igbo boy? grin
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Beync(f): 2:48pm On Sep 08, 2014
Tallesty1:

you girls ain't serious et all.
pls am very very serious, help a sis. Yes @ bicycle tongue or it is tricycle u prefer?

1 Like

Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Tallesty1(m): 2:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
Beync: pls am very very serious, help a sis. Yes @ bicycle tongue or it is tricycle u prefer?
You are too funny.

When did you divorce Yerima?

1 Like

Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by dmcdad: 2:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
3cycle:
Challenges? What type of challenges
You are already facing such challenges with the fact that your mind has been beclouded with the idea that you can't date a tall guy, which is obviously what you really want/need.

And the mental aspect of this tends to funnily disrupt the physical aspect by making yoi have more short guys who would be interested in you than tall guys. It's just some tricks caused by the mind, and that is why I stated it in my last post that you should get rid of such idea.

You can very well get a tall guy of your choice. Besides, what kinda height is tall for you?
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Beync(f): 2:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
Tallesty1: You are too funny.

When did you divorce Yerima?
am still managing him. but this one no be husband nah, he's my oga.

1 Like

Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Sanchez01: 2:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
McWhillion:
At 52, very nice!
Lolz... I never meant @52 for her though. The moral was just not to give up. At 52 You're bad tongue
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 08, 2014
dmcdad:
You are already facing such challenges with the fact that your mind has been beclouded with the idea that you can't date a tall guy, which is obviously what you really want/need.

6+
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by GANDALF1(m): 2:55pm On Sep 08, 2014
3cycle:
Are you a short igbo boy? grin

Is it a crime to be one? angry
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Matthewbriggs(m): 2:55pm On Sep 08, 2014
I am the cause, I rarely search or go hunting. I remember a female friend saying woman go change hair style, change cloth, do make up ontop your matter make you notice am and you no go still notice her. You eyes too dey for ground (referring to my focus on work). I find wooing a woman very stressful, I prefer focusing on building my future for now. cool

Plus when I decide to go hunting ... I am very picky, my speck never show. Both online and offline.

#Mathew Briggs

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 08, 2014
Beync: pls am very very serious, help a sis. Yes @ bicycle tongue or it is tricycle u prefer?
None.
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by dmcdad: 3:00pm On Sep 08, 2014
3cycle:
6+
I see... You will surely get it. But please, don't be desperate about it. There are lots of tall guys around.
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Beync(f): 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2014
3cycle:
None.
Hi none

1 Like

Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 08, 2014
Well what can I say we women cannot marry ourselves so weneva he proposes ill be inviting u all 4 d wedding buh for now he hasn't said marry me so ?
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by dmcdad: 3:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
Matthewbriggs: I am the cause, I rarely search or go hunting. I remember a female friend saying woman go change hair style, change cloth, do make up ontop your matter make you notice am and you no go still notice her. You eyes too dey for ground (referring to my focus on work). I find wooing a woman very stressful, I prefer focusing on building my future for now. cool

Plus when I decide to go hunting ... I am very picky, my speck never show. Both online and offline.

#Mathew Briggs

Your eyes too dey for ground? My guys go say my eyes too dey up. But seriously, I am always looking straight anf focus whenever I am on the move and it makes me not-notice them girlz.

Infact, I must say we kinda have like-minds as regards this. Sometimes I feel I have not seen the right one, and other times it's just me not ready for anything as such.

My right hand man dey tell me say evil spirit dey disturb me. Lol. cheesy
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by dmcdad: 3:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
Beync: Hi none
Free this girl na... You are making this hard for her. Abeg.
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
3cycle:
I don't know Why short ppl get attracted To me.

Trying to break the jinx by going After tallesty1 but his response made me realise that I might never get a tall guy In real life.

Maybe u are short also... Cox most short will not wanna go for tall babes...
BTW,wats ur height in Ft
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by dmcdad: 3:11pm On Sep 08, 2014
donvidar:

Maybe u are short also... Cox most short will not wanna go for tall babes...
BTW,wats ur height in Ft
Seriously? You know wetin you dey talk so? Abi na short guys dey like tall babes pass sef. Tall guys in most cases don't really care much of height. Or is it just me? But I believe most tall guys out there don't have height as their priority.
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Beync(f): 3:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
dmcdad:
Free this girl na... You are making this hard for her. Abeg.
Abeg am not holding anyone
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by UjSizzle(f): 3:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
Tallesty1: Envying your already.

Mine is dry and boring.
Is that why you're spending working hours on NL? tongue

Heading home.
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
GANDALF1:

Is it a crime to be one? angry
Lol no ofcourse. So How Did u know most igbo guys are short then?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" / Man And His Fiancée Cultivate In The Gardens In Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.