Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,198 members, 7,884,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 05:15 AM

Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status (45870 Views)

Why Do Most Guys Claim The "Single" Status / Women Are Unknowing Contributing To There Own Single Status. / Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Tallesty1(m): 3:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
Kinkybraids:

I really beg to differ. People are picky because they know exactly what they want and see right away who does not meet those requirements. If the wants which are deemed to be unrealistic are those that will make the person happy then so it should be. Personally i dont think i want too much and everything i want in a partner i can also give.

At the risk of sounding confused the main thing that's really important is chemistry, a person might have what you want but you guys just dont click... I think i fall in this bracket.
And you said that I was wrong when I said that most of your "Must have(s) are unrealistic??

Listen dear, I'm telling you these things not because I sabi too much but because I have been with a picky woman. She was lucky to find a man that meets her standard but unfortunately she didn't marry him cause of one silly excuse.

It’s not wrong to have standards, but sometimes we are so fixated on finding Mr/Mrs right that we completely overlook the wonderful people who are right before us.

You mustn't stick to your specific list of must-haves because it is possible to meet a wonderful person who is the right fit for you even though they don’t check off most or any of your criteria.

And one thing is............. This arguement won't do me any good So examine your deal-breakers and expectations cause they could be your own self-destructive tools.

Don't hang on your must haves because----you never know---your perfect-for-you guy could be right in front of you.

Good-Luck

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 08, 2014
dmcdad:
Free this girl na... You are making this hard for her. Abeg.
Girl I'm a lady sir undecided
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Tallesty1(m): 3:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
UjSizzle:
Is that why you're spending working hours on NL? tongue

Heading home.
lolest.
I work online and offline.

Buy water-melon.
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
donvidar:

Maybe u are short also... Cox most short will not wanna go for tall babes...
BTW,wats ur height in Ft
Mba ooo I Cannot be short sir
I'm almost 7ft tall
Izaga here
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2014
Beync: Abeg am not holding anyone
You are tongue free me
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2014
3cycle:
I'm almost 7ft tall
Izaga here

U tall o...u should b around 6.5ft I guess...
Not easy finding a guy dt will b almost same height with u.
Do u play bball? U will make a gud big man
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by UjSizzle(f): 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
Beync: been around, usually visit politics and health sect. Oldies are gradually fading away frm romance section. Howdy? Good to see ya
Time isn't stagnant bebe.
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by jaybee3(m): 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
where are the single ladies ? ? ? ? ? ?
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by dmcdad: 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
3cycle:
Sorry ma'am... My bad.

My apologies Lady... cheesy
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Tallesty1(m): 3:25pm On Sep 08, 2014
Beync: am still managing him. but this one no be husband nah, he's my oga.
lolscheesy

maybe we should launch a campaign#TallGuysWanted.
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by GANDALF1(m): 3:25pm On Sep 08, 2014
3cycle:
Lol no ofcourse. So How Did u know most igbo guys are short then?

I carried out project work on that topic. Wanna go through my thesis? wink
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by dmcdad: 3:26pm On Sep 08, 2014
Beync: Abeg am not holding anyone
Okay oooooo.
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
donvidar:

U tall o...u should b around 6.5ft I guess...
Not easy finding a guy dt will b almost same height with u.
Do u play bball? U will make a gud big man
Don't mind me, can a Lady be that tall?
I should be 5'11 but no bball.
I Play volleyball instead
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by UjSizzle(f): 3:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
3cycle:
A lady can be a girl undecided

1 Like

Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Tallesty1(m): 3:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
3cycle:
I'm almost 7ft tall
Izaga here
shockedshockedshocked
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by dmcdad: 3:28pm On Sep 08, 2014
UjSizzle:
And a girl can be a lady. wink
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 08, 2014
Tallesty1: And you said that I was wrong when I said that most of your "Must have(s) are unrealistic??

Listen dear, I'm telling you these things not because I sabi too much but because I have been with a picky woman. She was lucky to find a man that meets her standard but unfortunately she didn't marry him cause of one silly excuse.

It’s not wrong to have standards, but sometimes we are so fixated on finding Mr/Mrs right that we completely overlook the wonderful people who are right before us.

You mustn't stick to your specific list of must-haves because it is possible to meet a wonderful person who is the right fit for you even though they don’t check off most or any of your criteria.

And one thing is............. This arguement won't do me any good So examine your deal-breakers and expectations cause they could be your own self-destructive tools.

Don't hang on your must haves because----you never know---your perfect-for-you guy could be right in front of you.

Good-Luck

You actually make many great points. Thanks Ill keep them to head when some approaches me
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Lovexme(m): 3:29pm On Sep 08, 2014
3cycle:
I'm almost 7ft tall
Izaga here

You don't look like you're 7Ft tall.

1 Like

Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Lovexme(m): 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
Some married people are still viewing this thread grin
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 08, 2014
UjSizzle:
Yeah but I have passed that stage biko
Anozim level lady doh
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 08, 2014
UjSizzle:

Never grin a girl is small, immature and very young. A lady is a certain class of woman who carries her self with class and commands respect. So with that said not every woman can be a lady.

2 Likes

Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2014
Tallesty1: shockedshockedshocked
Ogini
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2014
3cycle:
Don't mind me, can a Lady be that tall?
I should be 5'11 but no bball.
I Play volleyball instead

I was even like,is she for real 7ft...
A 5'5-5'7 should b ok then
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by rman: 3:38pm On Sep 08, 2014
I prefer fornication to adultery cheesy
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 08, 2014
donvidar:

I was even like,is she for real 7ft...
A 5'5-5'7 should b ok then
Nah...
Atleast 6 is ok.
Not really comfortable being around guys am taller than Especially when am on heels.
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 08, 2014
rman: I prefer fornication to adultery cheesy
You need Jesus bro undecided

2 Likes

Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Beync(f): 3:42pm On Sep 08, 2014
UjSizzle:
Time isn't stagnant bebe.
true talk. @ Motorcycle, if I hold you eh, you willtongue

1 Like

Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Tallesty1(m): 3:43pm On Sep 08, 2014
3cycle:
Ogini
Nothing oo.
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 08, 2014
Lovexme:

You don't look like you're 7Ft tall.
Hope you aren't Judging by my previous profile pics?
That wasn't me, I loved The style of her clothes And thought to share. I'm way finer and taller than the chick sha smiley
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by rman: 3:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
3cycle:
You need Jesus bro undecided

That's my one reason, what has Jesus got to do with it?
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
[quote author=3cycle]
Nah...
Atleast 6 is ok.
Not really comfortable being around guys am taller than Especially when am on heels.[/quote

Wat if u even met d guy wid d perfect height for u,bh he is a complete turn off in oda areas
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by UjSizzle(f): 3:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
Tallesty1: lolest.
I work online and offline.

Buy water-melon.
You wanna spend the next couple of hours peeing? Weather's too cool for melons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" / Man And His Fiancée Cultivate In The Gardens In Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.