Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,198 members, 7,884,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 05:20 AM

Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status (45873 Views)

Why Do Most Guys Claim The "Single" Status / Women Are Unknowing Contributing To There Own Single Status. / Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by MizMyColi(f): 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2014
After you hang boot when e reach her time abi? lipsrsealed
Tallesty1: wetin?

Her pictures or she is not beautiful.
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 08, 2014
satope1: ah! What happened to ajgentle?
lol satope watsuping ...aj is just e-love naw
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by 1ord: 5:40pm On Sep 08, 2014
UjSizzle:
Dude, that's why it's called a lesbo relationship. Come with Gina and Titty or don't come at all angry
You can pretend i have a gina
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by youngalex(m): 5:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
Am single cos av not seen that special Naija Lady plus sortin out family issues

1 Like

Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by ihedinobi2: 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2014
Sanchez01: For those claiming their reason for being single is because they want to concentrate on one thing or the other have suffered bad relationships than others.
I believe there are two kinds of partners;

1. Those that would help you achieve your goals and even go out of their way to make sure it happens, encourage your dreams and be the perfect person you never imagined them to be.

2. And there are those that will walk into your life and cause you to lose sight of things you have prioritized.

Just like Banega had rightly stated, it is better being single than being with the wrong person, but it is best being with someone who seeks only the best for you than being alone.
Truer words, they say, have never been spoken. Thank you for putting it so succinctly.

I'm still single because I haven't met that person who buys into the dreams and purposes I carry. When I find her make I see the tin wey go block road to the altar.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 08, 2014
Cutekemitola: lol satope watsuping ...aj is just e-love naw
is just? Ok o. No issues. Enjoy yourself.
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 08, 2014
freedom i guess..no body to ask u "where hv u been ...hv been calling u why aren't u picking? where are u?...do u love me? say it? tell me u love me? oh man i think being hooked is good tho if u find the right gal...but i rather freestyle and keep on exploring my many options for now than hook up to something that will become a bone in the neck abi na throat ...u can't swallow or vomit it ,na him be say u lost be that.

1 Like

Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
guys are not to be trusted!! and I'm not yet ready to release my whole heart to any bleeping guy yet. plus guys like to pressurize women for sex,, which is the last thing I want in a relationship!!
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by dmcdad: 6:35pm On Sep 08, 2014
Matthewbriggs:

Mehn Evil spirit that's intense. Lol.

I just have this feeling that some where in the world the right woman for me is busy doing something really cool and worthwhile with her life, improving herself to become a better stronger and useful woman to society, herself and me. When the right time comes every thing will fall in place, Our stars we alingn. We would find our self and she would be like where have you been all this while am like I have been waiting for you while keeping myself busy setting the world on fire ...

Just keep doinging your thing Man. Tommorrow is bright.

Indeed tomorrow is bright. cheesy
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by dmcdad: 6:36pm On Sep 08, 2014
segefx:

Amen.thanks.not asking too much tho
I know... It's the same here.
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 08, 2014
satope1: is just? Ok o. No issues. Enjoy yourself.
I thought they were talking about real life naw!!!
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by dmcdad: 6:40pm On Sep 08, 2014
EroticAngelina: guys are not to be trusted!! and I'm not yet ready to release my whole heart to any bleeping guy yet. plus guys like to pressurize women for sex,, which is the last thing I want in a relationship!!
Neither are girls to be trusted. Do you think I am ready to start something meaningful with one of these daughters of eve that can fûck just any guy that crosses their path?

It's a two-way street girl. If guys ain't trustworthy, same could be said of girls too. And there is no need saying guys are more or less untrustworthy. Because no one has the right statistics to tell for sure.

5 Likes

Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Ivanspring(f): 6:40pm On Sep 08, 2014
dmcdad:
Is this an issue trust?

You can say that but... I think its something that just became a habit.
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
dmcdad:
Neither are girls to be trusted. Do you think I am ready to start something meaningful with one of these daughters of eve that can fûck just any guy that crosses their path?

It's a two-way street girl. If guys ain't trustworthy, same could be said of girls too. And there is no need saying guys are more or less untrustworthy. Because for sure no one has the right statistics to tell for sure.
whatever u say. I'm jx saying my own opinion! guys cheat more! don't argue with me!!

1 Like

Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by dmcdad: 6:47pm On Sep 08, 2014
Ivanspring:

You can say that but... I think its something that just became a habit.
You could work on it you know... But I feel you have nit really met a great guy that would give you the peace of mind that you have never imagined.

I have dated people who felt completely safe. Even with the past experiences many had, I got to know they had a 100% trust on me. They could go to bed, knowing fully well that nothing was ever gonna happen. They knew who they had. So, I guess you didn't really meet some great guy that would take away such pressure from you and make you feel forever relaxed.

I can vouch for that... There is someone you meet, the spotlight thing would disappear (even though gradually).
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by dmcdad: 6:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
EroticAngelina: whatever u say. I'm jx saying my own opinion! guys cheat more! don't argue with me!!
My dear... You don't wanna argue over this. What have you to prove that guys cheat more? Guys cheat of course there is virtually no doubt about that. But with the way the ladies are going about it these days, I could say they are seemingly on par with the guys. They could even surpass the guys soon if care is not taken. And when I talk about this, I am including married women. Gone are the days where one feels a woman sits her arse down when she is married. Now, it's the other way round. A lot have said it countlessly that they have equal rights to cheat as the men. I am not saying the men too have right to cheat, but just to clear the fact that cheating is a general thing now. And unless someone provide a stat that would prove me otherwise, I say there is no need to say either of the sexes cheat more.
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by UjSizzle(f): 7:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
Kinkybraids:

I cant resist... I love debates cheesy . I feel like yes she could be a lady in the context which you described but I strongly believe a young girl does not have the maturity to be a lady. Its not expected of her. I stand by my statement about girls being playful and immature by nature ...I dont need to be taught this, one can see it from observation.
At what age does a person cease being a girl?
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Tallesty1(m): 7:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
MizMyColi: After you hang boot when e reach her time abi? lipsrsealed
choi!

I don hang am b4 joinin nland nah.
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by UjSizzle(f): 7:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
1ord: You can pretend i have a gina
I'm too old to play pretend undecided
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 08, 2014
Matthewbriggs:

Mehn Evil spirit that's intense. Lol.

I just have this feeling that some where in the world the right woman for me is busy doing something really cool and worthwhile with her life, improving herself to become a better stronger and useful woman to society, herself and me. When the right time comes every thing will fall in place, Our stars we alingn. We would find our self and she would be like where have you been all this while am like I have been waiting for you while keeping myself busy setting the world on fire ...

Just keep doinging your thing Man. Tommorrow is bright.

abeg make u never set the world on fire oo..haba!!
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by nedum87(f): 7:19pm On Sep 08, 2014
Waiting 4 d right Enugu guy of cos... wink
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by emperorchedda(m): 7:40pm On Sep 08, 2014
1) Haven't seen the right one 2) Damn scared of commitment
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by GANDALF1(m): 9:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
nedum87: Waiting 4 d right Enugu guy of cos... wink

What if God has programmed an ogun man for you? cry

3 Likes

Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 08, 2014
Cutekemitola: I thought they were talking about real life naw!!!
you can never tell where play can take you to. How was your day?
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by ihedinobi2: 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2014
temigracie: ...Lwkmdfh ooo....
Lmao @ your siggy. True talk joo! grin grin
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by GoodFaith: 9:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
UjSizzle: Contemplating a lesbian relationship cheesy
U are thinking of loving P over D
May the Lord help U

2 Likes

Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by UjSizzle(f): 9:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
GoodFaith:
May the Lord help U
Amen cheesy
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
GoodFaith:
May the Lord help U

Cann't you ever stay holy without mentioning P And D In the same sentence? grin
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by GoodFaith: 9:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
TrollMan:

Cann't you ever stay holy without mentioning P And D In the same sentence? grin
I am sorry
I just want to be sure
P ove D
God forgive her
her sin
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
GoodFaith:
I am sorry
I just want to be sure
P ove D
God forgive her
her sin

Sin or choice? ...
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by EmoBoy(m): 9:55pm On Sep 08, 2014
Because I have a spiritual problem. angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee / Onlookers Stunned As Unlikely Guests Emerge From Burning Hotel / My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.