Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,778 members, 7,921,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:21 PM

President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) (8924 Views)

Patience Jonathan With Some Nigerians In Dubai (Photo) / Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) / Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Vikky014(f): 6:34am On Sep 09, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Jonathan is Boko Haram! No more No less!

And some ediotsss would want us to bring back this vampire in 2015??

God Forbid!
just vote against him,i and my household will vote for HIM

7 Likes

Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by mack111(m): 6:37am On Sep 09, 2014
Ali Modu Sheriff has nt been proven guilty of associating with d Boko Haram sect, neither did he concur with d claims/allegation. As far as we re concerned, he is still a suspect nt until proven guilty... Do not find fault/criticise d president for going on an official trip with d senator. If this man has been proven guilty, i'm 100% sure Mr President wouldn't proceed with d official trip. My point is, d president has done nothing wrong nd if u decide to be belligerent towards him for other reasons whatsoever, it will be understandable, but not for this official trip to SA with Ali Modu Sheriff.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by aljharem(m): 6:41am On Sep 09, 2014
cramjones: Here is the Serious minded president with Ali Modu Sherrif, the founder and sponsor of Boko Haram on an official trip to South Africa.

GEJ till 2019...BringbackourJonathan!

-CramJones
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Jakpon: 6:47am On Sep 09, 2014
mack111: Ali Modu Sheriff has nt been proven guilty of associating with d Boko Haram sect, neither did he concur with d claims/allegation. As far as we re concerned, he is still a suspect nt until proven guilty... Do not find fault/criticise d president for going on an official trip with d senator. If this man has been proven guilty, i'm 100% sure Mr President wouldn't proceed with d official trip. My point is, d president has done nothing wrong nd if u decide to be belligerent towards him for other reasons whatsoever, it will be understandable, but not for this official trip to SA with Ali Modu Sheriff.
Your rant is meaninless. Ali Modu Sheriff founded Boko Haram. Mohammed Yusuf, Abubakar Shekau, Kabiru Sokoto, Mamman Nur, Abu Qaqa etc were once on his paylist. Buju foi, a member of the Boko Haram sect was even his commissioner for religious matters

Here we have president jonathan hobnobbing with Ali Modu Sheriff the founder of Boko Haram, someone who had been declared persona-non-grata in his home state of Borno because of the carnage the group he nurtured has brought in their wake

7 Likes

Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by brainpower(m): 6:48am On Sep 09, 2014
People will always believe what they want to believe. Who is the current president of South Africa? Where is he sitted in that first picture? Is it possible that he will be sitting behing when GEJ and others are sitting comfortably? I believe this picture isn't a recent picture. But its normal for everyone to conclude cos at the end we see what we want to see. And the OP of this thread will probably be dancing and wondering how stupid some nairalnders are and that's APC's pattern, they know Nigerians are nt enlightened and therefore don't verify any lie they spew but the question that shld be on our lips is this, if GEJ is removed will Nigeria sincerely be better with these people in charge? And the sheriff man jas not been convicted of the crime. Buhari has also been accused of sponsoring boko haram and according to the interview the Opposition is strongly behind boko haram and yet nobody is talking about that. Hypocrites

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 09, 2014
This picture is not recent. President didn't visit south Africa in recent times. If it is an advance country this camelion fkk nairaland account would have been cracked and his Ip address tracked by sss. He would have been exposed.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:03am On Sep 09, 2014
mack111: Ali Modu Sheriff has nt been proven guilty of associating with d Boko Haram sect, neither did he concur with d claims/allegation. As far as we re concerned, he is still a suspect nt until proven guilty... Do not find fault/criticise d president for going on an official trip with d senator. If this man has been proven guilty, i'm 100% sure Mr President wouldn't proceed with d official trip. My point is, d president has done nothing wrong nd if u decide to be belligerent towards him for other reasons whatsoever, it will be understandable, but not for this official trip to SA with Ali Modu Sheriff.
Of what significance is the presence of SAS in the delegation, if I may ask? On what capacity did he go?
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:07am On Sep 09, 2014
Whether or not it's been proven, the allegation against SAS is enough for a sensible person (which unfortunately Jonathan isn't) not to be seen with him in public.
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by lacasa: 7:09am On Sep 09, 2014
Death to Boko Haram

Death to PDP

Death to this Terrorist Government

angry

8 Likes

Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by chinex276(m): 7:19am On Sep 09, 2014
O'boooyyy, see d way dem a.p.c e-agberos swallow this thrend, hook, line and sinker, abeg make una small small ooo... Na pesing wey chop bele full dey tok, nd make una try go wrk 2day, coz gej or Buhari, or Tinubu no go even send una if oga sack una.

GEJ-TILL-3009
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by tomakint: 7:25am On Sep 09, 2014
Vikky014: we in the south believe dat gej is behind the problem in iraq(ISIS beheadings of children and adults) GEJ is a strong warlord like great prophet mohammad in the HOLY QUARAN may ALLAH GRANT HIM 1200 virgins instead of d usual number when he dies(GEJ TILL 2029)
grin grin cheesy *falls down from mango tree while laughing in Chinese*

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 09, 2014
soroptimist: Is this the same man that is purportedly being investigated by the DSS?

Nigeria.......Nigerians!!!! For how long shalt thou continue to fool thineselves!

An alleged BH sponsor being taken all over the place by Pres. GEJ and being made to listen in on the conversations and probable strategies that would be deployed to curb the sect he nurtured and b.reastfed to monsterhood!

Chai........Chineke machibidoro a ihe ọjọọ
My brother, this is a big shame and a heavy slap to the Sensibility of Nigerians and the int'l community. Jonathan goofed...as usual he always goofs

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by LOC1(m): 7:28am On Sep 09, 2014
This is heart breaking. Woke up this morning to see a picture of Jonathan with a terrorist smiling. Just have to go back to bed and sleep this off.
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Vikky014(f): 7:29am On Sep 09, 2014
tomakint:
grin grin cheesy *falls down from mango tree while laughing in Chinese*
* holds his hand *oya stand up and stp laughing am more dan serious nt joking abt wht we southeners believe
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 09, 2014
soroptimist: Is this the same man that is purportedly being investigated by the DSS?

Nigeria.......Nigerians!!!! For how long shalt thou continue to fool thineselves!

An alleged BH sponsor being taken all over the place by Pres. GEJ and being made to listen in on the conversations and probable strategies that would be deployed to curb the sect he nurtured and b.reastfed to monsterhood!

Chai........Chineke machibidoro a ihe ọjọọ

Chineke machibidoro a ihe ọjọọ. busted..did u use google translate
word of advice. if u use google translate u 'll be busted every time. no igbo town speak dat ish dey translate...

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by tomakint: 7:35am On Sep 09, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Of what significance is the presence of SAS in the delegation, if I may ask? On what capacity did he go?
You are too quick to believe what has not been subtantiated especially when the party involved does not catch your fancy, this is typical of you undecided like my Igbo friend will say, 'wetin you no know pass you'
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by tomakint: 7:38am On Sep 09, 2014
Vikky014: * holds his hand *oya stand up and stp laughing am more dan serious nt joking abt wht we southeners believe
*.......still laughing hard* grin grin Nairaland with funny jokes, really enjoyed your sarcasm grin
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 09, 2014
Vikky014: we in the south believe dat gej is behind the problem in iraq(ISIS beheadings of children and adults) GEJ is a strong warlord like great prophet mohammad in the HOLY QUARAN may ALLAH GRANT HIM 1200 virgins instead of d usual number when he dies(GEJ TILL 2029)
Point of correction, you in South East

16 Likes

Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Rawani: 7:40am On Sep 09, 2014

Do you realize all that chumminess displayed by GJ to SAS in those pictures is very loud body language, which could hamper any investigations on the mans activities with BH? The DSS statement is no surprise as SAS, GEJ, PDP and BH are all component parts of an evil conspiracy.

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 09, 2014
cbrass:

Do the needfull with your votes in 2015 and don't be carried away with all their rhetoric s

am I missing anything here? did the north vote for GEJ in 2011?

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Vikky014(f): 7:43am On Sep 09, 2014
tomakint:
*.......still laughing hard* grin grin Nairaland with funny jokes, really enjoyed your sarcasm grin
MY Dear instead of dem to blame their IMAMS dt preach death to jews,christains,muslims dt dnt practice wht imam preached and atheist evry friday dey r here blaming Gej dat smiles and loves his Enemies

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Vikky014(f): 7:45am On Sep 09, 2014
barcanista: Point of correction, you in South East
point of correction you in NORTH EAST

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Caseless2: 7:53am On Sep 09, 2014
things i've realised about u are: u ar jst one bumbumless and desperate fishwife with limited knowledge on everything, including urself. You rant and drool like a baby seeking his mom attention, but does not know how to say it. You need education!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by CyberWolf: 7:53am On Sep 09, 2014
GEJ will win no matter what you think..if it pains you, GO N DIE...
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by donphilopus: 7:53am On Sep 09, 2014
chukwudi44:

are my missing anything here? did the north vote for GEJ in 2011?

@bold, you see why we've been telling y'all to embrace the party that has come to stay?! We've come to save semi-literates like you from perishing further under this Jonathan's failed educational system!

10 Likes

Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 09, 2014
Caseless2: things i've realised about u are: u ar jst one bumbumless and desperate fishwife with limited knowledge on everything, including urself. You rant and drool like a baby seeking his mom attention, but does not know how to say it. You need education!

BROS YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN.GEJ IS TAKING THE ENTIRE SOUTH AND MIDDLE BELT,THE NORTH CAN ALWAYS VOT AS THE DID IN 2011
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 8:02am On Sep 09, 2014
Vikky014: Gej dat smiles and loves his Enemies
Is that why Gej is hobnobbing with Ali Modu Sheriff the founder of Boko Haram?
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Vikky014(f): 8:06am On Sep 09, 2014
Caseless2: things i've realised about u are: u ar jst one bumbumless and desperate fishwife with limited knowledge on everything, including urself. You rant and drool like a baby seeking his mom attention, but does not know how to say it. You need education!
hahahahaha i told you wht we in d south believe jst like our northern brodas believe theirs.am sorry if you dnt like our own believe

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 09, 2014
Vikky014: point of correction you in NORTH EAST
You are abmysal afterall....so typical of you people that thinks everyone is filled with bigotry like you. You are a pitiable lot that thinks everyone that doesn't gv a phuck about Jonathan's incompetency is a northerner or a Yoruba. Whoever brought you up did a bad job ie if you are not a produuct of baby factory

9 Likes

Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by ignis: 8:10am On Sep 09, 2014
cramjones: Take a look at the GEJ with the blood sucking Haramite, does he look normal? Is he really the President of Nigeria? Is Nigeria still a country? Or was there once a country?

-CramJones

Questions for the gods.
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Vikky014(f): 8:12am On Sep 09, 2014
barcanista: You are abmysal afterall....so typical of you people that thinks everyone is filled with bigotry like you. You are a pitiable lot that thins everyone that doesn't gv a phuck about Jonathan's incompetency is a northerner or a Yoruba. Whoever brought you up did a bad job ie if you are not a produuct of baby factory
continue ranting since u believe dat Northeners hav d same thinking as caseless stated all southerners also think in d same way shikena

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 8:14am On Sep 09, 2014
chukwudi44:
THE NORTH CAN ALWAYS VOT AS THE DID IN 2011
... But Ali Modu Sheriff, the founder of Boko Haram is from the North, what is Gej doing with him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Probes Osun LG Funds, Grills Perm Sec, Others / Why We Set Up National Health Insurance Scheme – Obasanjo / We Won’t Negotiate 2023 Igbo Presidency, S-east APC Chieftains Tell Obasanjo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.