Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,779 members, 7,921,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:21 PM

President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) (8924 Views)

Patience Jonathan With Some Nigerians In Dubai (Photo) / Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) / Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Lilimax(f): 8:21am On Sep 09, 2014
Vikky014: we in the south believe dat gej is behind the problem in iraq(ISIS beheadings of children and adults) GEJ is a strong warlord like great prophet mohammad in the HOLY QUARAN may ALLAH GRANT HIM 1200 virgins instead of d usual number when he dies(GEJ TILL 2029)
undecided smiley
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 09, 2014
donphilopus:

@bold, you see why we've been telling y'all to embrace the party that has come to stay?! We've come to save semi-literates like you from perishing further under this Jonathan failed educational system!
dont mind them

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by experimentist: 8:27am On Sep 09, 2014
GEJ is BH..
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:27am On Sep 09, 2014
tomakint:
You are too quick to believe what has not been subtantiated especially when the party involved does not catch your fancy, this is typical of you undecided like my Igbo friend will say, 'wetin you no know pass you'
Abegi make I hear word. Na small pikin u think say u dey tok to?
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 09, 2014
Vikky014: we in the south believe dat gej is behind the problem in iraq(ISIS beheadings of children and adults) GEJ is a strong warlord like great prophet mohammad in the HOLY QUARAN may ALLAH GRANT HIM 1200 virgins instead of d usual number when he dies(GEJ TILL 2029)

We also believe GEJ is behind the disappearance of Malaysian airline MH370. We also heard his grandfather caused world war 2. Oshisco
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by zurine(f): 8:35am On Sep 09, 2014
hmmm
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Vikky014(f): 8:35am On Sep 09, 2014
tokunboh:

We also believe GEJ is behind the disappearance of Malaysian airline MH370. We also heard his grandfather caused world war 2. Oshisco
yes o dats true my broda dat GEJ is too much am advocating for 1200 virgins for him whn he dies insha ALLAHU
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Vikky014(f): 8:36am On Sep 09, 2014
Lilimax: undecided smiley
tongue
Lilimax: undecided smiley
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Lilimax(f): 8:37am On Sep 09, 2014
Vikky014: tongue
I'm sure you're being sarcastic undecided smiley
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 09, 2014
Vikky014: continue ranting since u believe dat Northeners hav d same thinking as caseless stated all southerners also think in d same way shikena
If only you were brought up by your real relatives and not sold at birth angry angry angry

7 Likes

Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 09, 2014
Vikky014: yes o dats true my broda dat GEJ is too much am advocating for 1200 virgins for him whn he dies insha ALLAHU
Haba, 1200 opekes. That's pure greed.
GEJ has always been greedy anyway, he just bought ConocoPhillips with the money he stole from Lagos state.
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 8:47am On Sep 09, 2014
tokunboh:

I know you are pro-jonathan. You dont need to prevaricate, kindly tell us what your president is doing with Ali Modu Sheriff the founder of Boko Haram?

6 Likes

Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 8:49am On Sep 09, 2014
Vikky014: yes o dats true my broda dat GEJ is too much am advocating for 1200 virgins for him whn he dies insha ALLAHU
Okay we'v heard you. Can you please tell us what jonathan is doing with Ali Modu Sheriff the founder of Boko Haram?

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by thwarrior72: 8:49am On Sep 09, 2014
EdCure: If the massive troop deployment for the Ekiti and Osun elections were used in the NE, Boko Haram would have been a forgone issue by now.
Tell Buhari to stop funding boko haram, and watch them die natural death tongue
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 09, 2014
barcanista: If only you were brought up be your real relatives and not sold at birth angry angry angry

Please, she is entitled to her belief about GEJ. GEJ means different things to a lot of people. To me, he is that uthman dan Fodio from bayelsa conquering towns and trying to establish a Sango caliphate in northeast Nigeria.
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by ogele: 8:51am On Sep 09, 2014
Till the Northern Leaders stop sending the children of the poor to go and study Arabic studies in foreign land where their own kids study professional courses in foreign Universities... The North will still remain the way it is.... The commoners in the North should rise and say enough is a enough. They deserve to study managerial and professional courses too.
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by thwarrior72: 8:53am On Sep 09, 2014
cbrass: An some derailed and confused flatees want this government to continue till 2019 Smh angry
Yes, any problem with that? tongue
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by thwarrior72: 8:57am On Sep 09, 2014
Caseless2: a peaceful election in a peaceful state needs huge deployment of security forces than a war-torn northeastern part of Nigeria.
Yes the rascality nature of yorubas demand for that, in every election tongue
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 09, 2014
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: I know you are pro-jonathan. You dont need to prevaricate, kindly tell us what your president is doing with Ali Modu Sheriff the founder of Boko Haram?

If they are not planning on how they'd bomb Aso rock, they must be strategising on how to map out the sango caliphate. I know, GEJ is a very bad man, he mentored Abdulmuttallab
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 9:04am On Sep 09, 2014
tokunboh:

Please, she is entitled to her belief about GEJ. GEJ means different things to a lot of people. To me, he is that uthman dan Fodio from bayelsa conquering towns and trying to establish a Sango caliphate in northeast Nigeria.
What has Gej done for his NigerDelta people?

What happened to millions of dollars that was earmarked for the clean up of Ogoni land?

What has Gej done to help solve the oil spillage and enviromental degradation menace in the creeks of the Niger Delta?

Jonathan care less about his people, he is only intrested in his 2015 ambition even if it means hobnobbing with 'Northern bad boys' like Ali Modu Sheriff, Hamzat Almustapha, Mohammed Abacha, IBB, Ibrahim Shekarau etc

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 9:09am On Sep 09, 2014
tokunboh:

If they are not planning on how they'd bomb Aso rock, they must be strategising on how to map out the sango caliphate. I know, GEJ is a very bad man, he mentored Abdulmuttallab
Your attempt at sarcasm is very weak.

Gej is a despearate man. He'l rather court with Northern bad boys like Ali Modu Sheriff, the founder of Boko Haram than a technocrat and fellow Ijaw kinsman in the person of Prof Tam David West
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 09, 2014
ogele: Till the Northern Leaders stop sending the children of the poor to go and study Arabic studies in foreign land where their own kids study professional courses in foreign Universities... The North will still remain the way it is.... The commoners in the North should rise and say enough is a enough. They deserve to study managerial and professional courses too.

Stop the lies! Northern elders never sent anybody to Sudan to study Arabic, GEJ did. Have you heard of how he gave some of the chibok girls admission into the private university he built when he was Vice President? He's so nice, he told them they don't need to pass WAEC before going to the university. After all, why would they need to sit for waec exams when all the girls in chibok are so good in physics?
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 09, 2014
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: Your attempt at sarcasm is very weak.

Gej is a despearate man. He'l rather court with Northern bad boys like Ali Modu Sheriff than a technocrat and fellow Ijaw kinsman in the person of Prof Tam David West

GEJ will not want to be friends with David West cos Prof West is not corrupt. He did not steal a dime when he was petroleum minister.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by cbrass(m): 9:20am On Sep 09, 2014
chukwudi44:

am I missing anything here? did the north vote for GEJ in 2011?

Hmm, yes you maybe right, but the SW did en mass, coupled with manipulated results......but as things stand nw, only the SE will vote

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by ogbenicodes(m): 9:24am On Sep 09, 2014
tokunboh:

GEJ will not want to be friends with David West cos Prof West is not corrupt. He did not steal a dime when he was petroleum minister.

Very poor attempt, why don't you answer all the questions you are being asked? Fairly used, What is Gej doing with/about Sheriff?? Fairly Used.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by la1(m): 9:26am On Sep 09, 2014
@ OP the President is currently in CHAD and not SA... the image is from a meeting yesterday, please edit the thread Title
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by cbrass(m): 9:26am On Sep 09, 2014
thwarrior72: Yes, any problem with that? tongue

No, there is no problem with that cos I know its dead on arrival tongue
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by customised13: 9:45am On Sep 09, 2014
tokunboh:

Failed attempt at sarcasm. very dry and tasteless. How old are you?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Caseless2: 9:47am On Sep 09, 2014
chukwudi44:

BROS YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN.GEJ IS TAKING THE ENTIRE SOUTH AND MIDDLE BELT,THE NORTH CAN ALWAYS VOT AS THE DID IN 2011
dream on!
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 09, 2014
ogbenicodes:

Very poor attempt, why don't you answer all the questions you are being asked? Fairly used, What is Gej doing with/about Sheriff?? Fairly Used.

What other answers do you want, our dear friend? GEJ is evil, he is already making Nigeria ungovernable like he promised.
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Caseless2: 9:57am On Sep 09, 2014
Vikky014: hahahahaha i told you wht we in d south believe jst like our northern brodas believe theirs.am sorry if you dnt like our own believe
u jst need my attention.
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Vikky014(f): 9:57am On Sep 09, 2014
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: Okay we'v heard you. Can you please tell us what jonathan is doing with Ali Modu Sheriff the founder of Boko Haram?
i will like to answer wht muslims are doing with their bokoharam brethren so ask me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Probes Osun LG Funds, Grills Perm Sec, Others / Why We Set Up National Health Insurance Scheme – Obasanjo / We Won’t Negotiate 2023 Igbo Presidency, S-east APC Chieftains Tell Obasanjo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.