Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,775 members, 7,921,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:13 PM

President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) (8921 Views)

Patience Jonathan With Some Nigerians In Dubai (Photo) / Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) / Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 09, 2014
Djicemob: Smart move by Jonathan i must say.

Who else to help curb the BH crisis if not the man who created it.Do you guys expect GEJ to kill SAS or sentence him to life imprisonment without exposing ways on how to fight the problem he(SAS) started? One of the laws of power is learning to use your your enemies to your advantage and never to trust friends.

GEJ went for a security meeting with SAS in chad and one can't cannot help but Ask, why SAS of all people? This is just to make the man feel secured and trusted(using a neutral ground) thereby letting him profer suggestions or solutions on how to curb the crisis of his own making, which in IMO would be very helpful.The arrest can be done after the problem is solved.

Chai, you must have been breastfed by a donkey! America should have been dining and wining with Osama Bin Laden!
Pity your generation

6 Likes

Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Vikky014(f): 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
tomakint:
Abeg tell dem jare because dem no dey quick hear word......infact pull there ears and tell dem this noble truth!
mydear dey knw the truth dey jst like pretending
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Caseless2: 12:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
Vikky014: lolz u r my frnd dnt hav enemy except snake o
u dnt treat me like a frnd.
Btw, do u hate snake that much?

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by tomakint: 12:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
Plus10:
Shut.up What do you know about the South.Again We in the south we will vote for Gej...if don't like it in Osholmole's voice(go and...)!
Leave that guy alone.......he is a confirmed 7up.
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Vikky014(f): 12:19pm On Sep 09, 2014
Caseless2: u dnt treat me like a frnd.
Btw, do u hate snate that much?
dt i disagree wt u most times doesnt make us enemy yes i do hate snakes i kill dem immediately if i see one
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Djicemob: 12:24pm On Sep 09, 2014
JayJohnson:

Chai, you must have been breastfed by a donkey! America should have been dining and wining with Osama Bin Laden!
Pity your generation
Gosh! This your type would never learn.

Was osama bin laden an American senator? Are the two cases related in anyway?

Oh! You want Jonathan to avoid SAS like ebola because he was accused of being a BH sponser?
If you want people to avoid him like plagues who then would investigate him?LoL. How do you expect to solve a problem when you can't face the problem?

My friend go and read your books and stop seeking my attention.
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by LeStylo: 12:28pm On Sep 09, 2014
brainpower: People will always believe what they want to believe. Who is the current president of South Africa? Where is he sitted in that first picture? Is it possible that he will be sitting behing when GEJ and others are sitting comfortably? I believe this picture isn't a recent picture. But its normal for everyone to conclude cos at the end we see what we want to see. And the OP of this thread will probably be dancing and wondering how stupid some nairalnders are and that's APC's pattern, they know Nigerians are nt enlightened and therefore don't verify any lie they spew but the question that shld be on our lips is this, if GEJ is removed will Nigeria sincerely be better with these people in charge? And the sheriff man jas not been convicted of the crime. Buhari has also been accused of sponsoring boko haram and according to the interview the Opposition is strongly behind boko haram and yet nobody is talking about that. Hypocrites
The pictures were interestingly posted by Reuben Abati on his Twitter TL. The pictures were taken at State visit to President Idris Derby's Chad. Part of regional effort to "find solution" to protracted insurgency in Nigeria. Yes! In company of the master suspect.
Waiting for you to tell me it's a sting bait for Sheriff!
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Caseless2: 12:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
Vikky014: dt i disagree wt u most times doesnt make us enemy
ok, I love ur disagrement then.
Vikky014: yes i do hate snakes i kill dem immediately if i see one
u get liver o. U stand to even kill snake. I run immediately i see one. Kil wetin?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by folawiyoma(m): 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2014
tokunboh:

Stop the lies! Northern elders never sent anybody to Sudan to study Arabic, GEJ did. Have you heard of how he gave some of the chibok girls admission into the private university he built when he was Vice President? He's so nice, he told them they don't need to pass WAEC before going to the university. After all, why would they need to sit for waec exams when all the girls in chibok are so good in physics?

Chai!!!God dey o. If only words will kill our president, @people like you will b just comfirm sniper. I wonder what you will do better if you are giving the opportunity to govern.
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 09, 2014
folawiyoma:

Chai!!!God dey o. If only words will kill our president, @people like you will b just comfirm sniper. I wonder what you will do better if you are giving the opportunity to govern.

Yes, diaris God u o. Is GEJ not nice for doing all I said he's done above?
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by folawiyoma(m): 1:59pm On Sep 09, 2014
Djicemob: Smart move by Jonathan i must say.

Who else to help curb the BH crisis if not the man who created it.Do you guys expect GEJ to kill SAS or sentence him to life imprisonment without exposing ways on how to fight the problem he(SAS) started? One of the laws of power is learning to use your your enemies to your advantage and never to trust friends.

GEJ went for a security meeting with SAS in chad and one cannot help but Ask, why SAS of all people? This is just to make the man feel secured and trusted(using a neutral ground) thereby letting him profer suggestions or solutions on how to curb the crisis of his own making, which in IMO would be very helpful.The arrest can be done after the problem is solved.

You are a true leader not some dull head *apc* jor jor fucking fool . They are too sentimental seriously they are like ebola parasite
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Vikky014(f): 2:01pm On Sep 09, 2014
Caseless2: ok, I love ur disagrement then.
u get liver o. U stand to even kill snake. I run immediately i see one. Kil wetin?
I KILL and scream at d same tym targets dem frm d back
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Caseless2: 2:03pm On Sep 09, 2014
Vikky014: I KILL and scream at d same tym targets dem frm d back
for wia!
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Vikky014(f): 2:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
Caseless2: for wia!
lolz
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by folawiyoma(m): 2:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
tokunboh:

Yes, diaris God u o. Is GEJ not nice for doing all I said he's done above?

His a nice person. He just want to do things that will make them smile in the north despite challenges facing the north.
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by cbrass(m): 2:19pm On Sep 09, 2014
chukwudi44 please what do you mean by the entire south will vote jonathan
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Caseless2: 2:24pm On Sep 09, 2014
Vikky014: lolz
grin grin how is ur day goin?
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Vikky014(f): 2:28pm On Sep 09, 2014
Caseless2: grin grin how is ur day goin?
today is bright o,what of you?
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Caseless2: 2:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
Vikky014: today is bright o,what of you?
same here;sunny kind of.
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Vikky014(f): 2:35pm On Sep 09, 2014
Caseless2: same here;sunny kind of.
wow dts 9ice enjoy urslf
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Caseless2: 2:38pm On Sep 09, 2014
Vikky014: wow dts 9ice enjoy urslf
thank u!
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Vikky014(f): 2:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
Caseless2: thank u!
UWC
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Caseless2: 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
Vikky014: UWC
ok.
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 09, 2014
Djicemob: Gosh! This your type would never learn.

Was osama bin laden an American senator? Are the two cases related in anyway?

Oh! You want Jonathan to avoid SAS like ebola because he was accused of being a BH sponser?
If you want people to avoid him like plagues who then would investigate him?LoL. How do you expect to solve a problem when you can't face the problem?

My friend go and read your books and stop seeking my attention.

Plainly you are a nincompoop! Use your head and stop acting senile like your grandfather! Was ali Quatada (a british citizen) wined and dined with by the then UK PM?
Your likes are too small to comprehend intellectual discussion, I rest my case - I leave you to continue your jobless rant! In sane climates, SAS should be in ICC facing the music, but your inept, visionless and clueless president has chosen to make him his confidant.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Djicemob: 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
JayJohnson:

Plainly you are a nincompoop! Use your head and stop acting senile like your grandfather! Was ali Quatada (a british citizen) wined and dined with by the then UK PM?
Your likes are too small to comprehend intellectual discussion, I rest my case - I leave you to continue your jobless rant! In sane climates, SAS should be in ICC facing the music, but your inept, visionless and clueless president has chosen to make him his confidant.
This your case(intellect myopia) is strong o.He should face the music while boko haram continue killing innocent people abi? How would making him face the music now end the bokoharam issue? Are you so clueless to think that he is the only sponsor of BH?
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Tittos: 4:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
cramjones: Take a look at the GEJ with the blood sucking Haramite, does he look normal? Is he really the President of Nigeria? Is Nigeria still a country? Or was there once a country?

-CramJones
. The keyword here is ALLEGED... Buhari too was alleged but he is declaring for presidency under APC
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
angry angry grin
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by ogbenicodes(m): 7:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
tokunboh:

What other answers do you want, our dear friend? GEJ is evil, he is already making Nigeria ungovernable like he promised.

undecidedGo to bed....
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by opiaoku: 7:50pm On Sep 09, 2014
Caseless2: We in the north believe gej is behind the problem in the northern part of Nigeria. The present boko haram under shekau is different from boko haram under yusuf; this goes to tell we now have a boko haram that has been hijacked by Gej/SAS/IHEJIRIKA/PDP.
Watch gej appoint ihejirika and sherif into his cabinet.
Clueless and headless!

do you know that you're a vulture

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Caseless2: 10:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
opiaoku:

do you know that you're a vulture
yes.
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by donphilopus: 11:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
Caseless2: grin grin how is ur day goin?

Badt guy... grin cheesy tongue!
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by EdCure: 11:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
opiaoku:

I am a vulture

I look like a vulture

i love forkin vulture
SMH for your. sad

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Umahi And The Herdsmen Crisis Resolution / Badeh Didn’t Visit Abba Kyari Before His Death — Security Sources / 1999 Constitution Limiting Some Nigerians Like Caged Lion - Ohanaeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.