Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,775 members, 7,921,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:16 PM

President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) (8922 Views)

Patience Jonathan With Some Nigerians In Dubai (Photo) / Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) / Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 09, 2014
Rawani:

Do you realize all that chumminess displayed by GJ to SAS in those pictures is very loud body language, which could hamper any investigations on the mans activities with BH? The DSS statement is no surprise as SAS, GEJ, PDP and BH are all component parts of an evil conspiracy.

[b]My advise Bro,

You Northerners need to wake up and face the reality. Only you people can fight this war by yourselves and defeat BH within few months(they can be defeated if we are really serious).

And the only way you can achieve that is to support disintegration of Nigeria which Southerners are clamouring for.

Then you would hold your destiny in your hands and decide for yourselves. But if you are still hoping GEJ would end war on BH, you are on a very long thing.

The way I see it, is like they want you(Northerners) to regret supporting/creating BH.

Now BH has been hijacked and we have various versions.

People are dying everyday and yet Mr President The Commander-In-Chief is not moved. Even a soul should be protected but people are dying in hundreds and Presidency don't give a damn.

Make dem dey do byebye we go FRUSTRATE dem till dem do byebye(Olamide's Song). The way I see it, they want the war on BH to continue and keep killing Northerners till the Northern Elders come out and say "Okay Let's Divide The Country Now And Go Our Separate Ways, We Shall Fight BH And Defeat Them By Ourselves".

Look at the face of the ADC, see as he frowned. He wasn't happy that GEJ could have anything to do with the Creator of BH again. The pix may not be taken in South Africa but I believe it's recent.

Now SAS is in PDP and his sins have been forgiven. Just Like That. Too Badt.

You people should talk to your Elders. If you are still waiting for the Power, only God knows when you are going to get it. The Plan Is To Hand Over To Igbo In 2019. Now, imagine the number of Northerners who would have been killed between now and 2019 and from 2019 to 2027 when they would eventually hand over Power to North.

Truth be told, this forced marriage is not working. We are not one and we shall never be one till Jesus comes. If OBJ was from Bakkassi, he would never hand over Bakkassi to Cameroun no matter the threat from France. If GEJ was from Borno State, this war would have ended by now.

Truth be told, we really don't love ourselves. I mean genuine love not fake love we show to ourselves everyday. It's been 100yrs yet we still don't see ourselves as One Nigerians.

Abeg, I no fit shout jarey. I can't wait to go my separate way.

I'm from Osun State. We don't have crude oil in my state. But we believe we can do it. Yeah, agriculture is the way. Agbe L'oba.

Cheers.[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Caseless2: 9:59am On Sep 09, 2014
thwarrior72: Yes the rascality nature of yorubas demand for that, in every election tongue
u political thug, jst sharap.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Vikky014(f): 9:59am On Sep 09, 2014
Caseless2: u jst need my attention.
duh!!!!are u my president??
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Vikky014(f): 10:08am On Sep 09, 2014
tokunboh:
Haba, 1200 opekes. That's pure greed.
GEJ has always been greedy anyway, he just bought ConocoPhillips with the money he stole from Lagos state.
whatever
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by southsouthman: 10:09am On Sep 09, 2014
It is so amazing that we have so allowed ourselves to be blinded by sentiment and hatred that we can no longer use our heads to reason. If we have been clamouring for peace in this country and SAS is considered to be one of those that can make that desired peace happen, what is wrong with having him in a peace meeting. Let us grow up and support the govt in its efforts to restore peace in the country.
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 09, 2014
customised13:

Failed attempt at sarcasm. very dry and tasteless. How old are you?

that's what I think they are up to, if you think they are up to something else; do let us know.
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Vikky014(f): 10:11am On Sep 09, 2014
barcanista: If only you were brought up by your real relatives and not sold at birth angry angry angry
continue insulting yourslf mydear.dis is a free world!*cheers*
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by lyntiffany(f): 10:11am On Sep 09, 2014
Jakpon: Your rant is meaninless. Ali Modu Sheriff founded Boko Haram. Mohammed Yusuf, Abubakar Shekau, Kabiru Sokoto, Mamman Nur, Abu Qaqa etc were once on his paylist. Buju foi, a member of the Boko Haram sect was even his commissioner for religious matters

Here we have president jonathan hobnobbing with Ali Modu Sheriff the founder of Boko Haram, someone who had been declared persona-non-grata in his home state of Borno because of the carnage the group he nurtured has brought in their wake
So you know this much and you din't dim it important to inform the right authorities? now I know that some masses are more problems than the boko boys.
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Rawani: 10:13am On Sep 09, 2014
Konmight:

[b]My advise Bro,

You Northerners need to wake up and face the reality. Only you people can fight this war by yourselves and defeat BH within few months(they can be defeated if we are really serious).

And the only way you can achieve that is to support disintegration of Nigeria which Southerners are clamouring for.

Then you would hold your destiny in your hands and decide for yourselves. But if you are still hoping GEJ would end war on BH, you are on a very long thing.

The way I see it, is like they want you(Northerners) to regret supporting/creating BH.

Now BH has been hijacked and we have various versions.

People are dying everyday and yet Mr President The Commander-In-Chief is not moved. Even a soul should be protected but people are dying in hundreds and Presidency don't give a damn.

Make dem dey do byebye we go FRUSTRATE dem till dem do byebye(Olamide's Song). The way I see it, they want the war on BH to continue and keep killing Northerners till the Northern Elders come out and say "Okay Let's Divide The Country Now And Go Our Separate Ways, We Shall Fight BH And Defeat Them By Ourselves".

Look at the face of the ADC, see as he frowned. He wasn't happy that GEJ could have anything to do with the Creator of BH again. The pix may not be taken in South Africa but I believe it's recent.

Now SAS is in PDP and his sins have been forgiven. Just Like That. Too Badt.

You people should talk to your Elders. If you are still waiting for the Power, only God knows when you are going to get it. The Plan Is To Hand Over To Igbo In 2019. Now, imagine the number of Northerners who would have been killed between now and 2019 and from 2019 to 2027 when they would eventually hand over Power to North.

Truth be told, this forced marriage is not working. We are not one and we shall never be one till Jesus comes. If OBJ was from Bakkassi, he would never hand over Bakkassi to Cameroun no matter the threat from France. If GEJ was from Borno State, this war would have ended by now.

Truth be told, we really don't love ourselves. I mean genuine love not fake love we show to ourselves everyday. It's been 100yrs yet we still don't see ourselves as One Nigerians.

Abeg, I no fit shout jarey. I can't wait to go my separate way.

I'm from Osun State. We don't have crude oil in my state. But we believe we can do it. Yeah, agriculture is the way. Agbe L'oba.

Cheers.[/b]

Well Said.
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by lyntiffany(f): 10:13am On Sep 09, 2014
brainpower: People will always believe what they want to believe. Who is the current president of South Africa? Where is he sitted in that first picture? Is it possible that he will be sitting behing when GEJ and others are sitting comfortably? I believe this picture isn't a recent picture. But its normal for everyone to conclude cos at the end we see what we want to see. And the OP of this thread will probably be dancing and wondering how stupid some nairalnders are and that's APC's pattern, they know Nigerians are nt enlightened and therefore don't verify any lie they spew but the question that shld be on our lips is this, if GEJ is removed will Nigeria sincerely be better with these people in charge? And the sheriff man jas not been convicted of the crime. Buhari has also been accused of sponsoring boko haram and according to the interview the Opposition is strongly behind boko haram and yet nobody is talking about that. Hypocrites
Gbam.
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by shizzleStar: 10:20am On Sep 09, 2014
cbrass: An some derailed and confused flatees want this government to continue till 2019 Smh angry
To hell with you and your fellow connees, you all can kiss the na.ked wire cool

Caseless2: na those ones i hate pass.
then simply do the needful, go and die...Fvcktard
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Caseless2: 10:24am On Sep 09, 2014
Vikky014: duh!!!!are u my president??
u attack me at wil; maybe i'm ur president.
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Vikky014(f): 10:26am On Sep 09, 2014
Caseless2: u attack me at wil; maybe i'm ur president.
am sorry dear jst dat sometimes ur post crack me up how can u generalize issues like dat? tongue
Caseless2: u attack me at wil; maybe i'm ur president.
am sorry dear jst dat sometimes ur post crack me up how can u generalize issues like dat?
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Caseless2: 10:29am On Sep 09, 2014
shizzleStar: To hell with you and your fellow connees, you all can kiss the na.ked wire cool

then simply do the needful, go and die...Fvcktard
yeye!
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by shizzleStar: 10:29am On Sep 09, 2014
Jonathan is the sponsor of boko haram

jonathan is the convener of ISIS

Jonathan is the owner of al qeada

Jonathan is the founder of al shabab

Jonathan was the mentor of osama bin ladin

Jonathan is shecows special adviser

HURRAYYYY!
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by shizzleStar: 10:30am On Sep 09, 2014
Caseless2: yeye!
thats your middle name, i know
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by EdCure: 10:35am On Sep 09, 2014
thwarrior72: Tell Buhari to stop funding boko haram, and watch them die natural death tongue
That's a much predictably default response from an unlettered tribal cankerworm crackpot.

Hold on to your iconic idiocy while Boko Haram make headways to the dungeon you're hiding in to spew this repulsive shıt.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by tomakint: 10:45am On Sep 09, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Abegi make I hear word. Na small pikin u think say u dey tok to?
Oya 'big pikin' tell us what we don't know............
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Caseless2: 10:55am On Sep 09, 2014
Vikky014: am sorry dear jst dat sometimes ur post crack me up how can u generalize issues like dat? :Pam sorry dear jst dat sometimes ur post crack me up how can u generalize issues like dat?
i did not generalize, u jst wont read my post b4 u attack. I'm sure u knew me frm somewhere on nairaland and, u have bn stalking me for attention.
Vicky, who ar u?
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Caseless2: 10:56am On Sep 09, 2014
tomakint:
Oya 'big pikin' tell us what we don't know............
grin grin grin
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Caseless2: 10:57am On Sep 09, 2014
shizzleStar:
thats your middle name, i know
no,it is urs.
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Djicemob: 10:58am On Sep 09, 2014
Smart move by Jonathan i must say.

Who else to help curb the BH crisis if not the man who created it.Do you guys expect GEJ to kill SAS or sentence him to life imprisonment without exposing ways on how to fight the problem he(SAS) started? One of the laws of power is learning to use your your enemies to your advantage and never to trust friends.

GEJ went for a security meeting with SAS in chad and one cannot help but Ask, why SAS of all people? This is just to make the man feel secured and trusted(using a neutral ground) thereby letting him profer suggestions or solutions on how to curb the crisis of his own making, which in IMO would be very helpful.The arrest can be done after the problem is solved.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by ayukdaboss(m): 11:03am On Sep 09, 2014
shizzleStar: Jonathan is the sponsor of boko haram

jonathan is the convener of ISIS

Jonathan is the owner of al qeada

Jonathan is the founder of al shabab

Jonathan was the mentor of osama bin ladin

Jonathan is shecows special adviser

HURRAYYYY!
Who be this one again? undecided
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Vikky014(f): 11:19am On Sep 09, 2014
Caseless2: i did not generalize, u jst wont read my post b4 u attack. I'm sure u knew me frm somewhere on nairaland and, u have bn stalking me for attention.
Vicky, who ar u?
hahahaha i was a guest for 2yrs before registern afta d recent attack on NL used to read ur post den tongue
Caseless2: i did not generalize, u jst wont read my post b4 u attack. I'm sure u knew me frm somewhere on nairaland and, u have bn stalking me for attention.
Vicky, who ar u?
hahahaha i was a guest for 2yrs before registern afta d recent attack on NL used to read ur post den
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Caseless2: 11:34am On Sep 09, 2014
Vikky014: hahahaha i was a guest for 2yrs before registern afta d recent attack on NL used to read ur post den :Phahahaha i was a guest for 2yrs before registern afta d recent attack on NL used to read ur post den
vick, 2 yrs of stalking? That's a long time, dear. grin grin
Ok, tel me, did anger u gather frm reading my post trigger u into registering to become a member and start commenting to attack me back?
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Vikky014(f): 11:40am On Sep 09, 2014
Caseless2: vick, 2 yrs of stalking? That's a long time, dear. grin grin
Ok, tel me, did anger u gather frm reading my post trigger u into registering to become a member and start commenting to attack me back?
nope registerd to comment on a topic in romance section nt bc of anger abt you dnt even get annoyed here dear jst hang around for fun,Wsnt stalking u o.dere is dis madamoringo dt i know back den dt was annoyn nt u bt sincei entered she is scarce
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by shizzleStar: 11:53am On Sep 09, 2014
ayukdaboss:
Who be this one again? undecided
you just quoted what the apeesh1t members want the whole world to believe
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Plus10(m): 11:54am On Sep 09, 2014
barcanista: Point of correction, you in South East
Shut.up What do you know about the South.Again We in the south we will vote for Gej...if don't like it in Osholmole's voice(go and...)!
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Caseless2: 12:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
Vikky014: nope registerd to comment on a topic in romance section nt bc of anger abt you dnt even get annoyed here dear jst hang around for fun,Wsnt stalking u o.dere is dis madamoringo dt i know back den dt was annoyn nt u bt since i entered she is scarce
funny name indeed. grin grin
hope we stil enemies sha.
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Vikky014(f): 12:02pm On Sep 09, 2014
Caseless2: funny name indeed. grin grin
hope we stil enemies sha.
lolz u r my frnd dnt hav enemy except snake o
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by tomakint: 12:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
Vikky014: MY Dear instead of dem to blame their IMAMS dt preach death to jews,christains,muslims dt dnt practice wht imam preached and atheist evry friday dey r here blaming Gej dat smiles and loves his Enemies
Abeg tell dem jare because dem no dey quick hear word......infact pull there ears and tell dem this noble truth!
Re: President Jonathan With Ali Modu Sheriff (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2014
akpanoka: Cramjones is not FFK yet he's uploading a pics of FFK in his usual happy mood after taking crack

Crammjones made reference to an article FFK wrote recently, is Nig a nation? Thus revealing dd existence of a nexus

Cramjone frquently uses haramites to describe Bokos, a word apparently introduced into d lexicon by FFK. Isorite

Meanwhile, FFK dines with Gej at d villa, while Cramjones destroys him on nairaland.

FFK/Cramjones knows wat he's doing. He switched allegiance because he wanted his efcc case permanently buried and becos he wasn't getting d desired recognition at APC. That alleged Islamization agenda was secondary

So what has this got to do with the fact that Jonathan is wining and dining with boko haram leaders and sponsors?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FOI:SERAP Sues Saraki,dogara Over Failure To Give Account Of N500bn Running Cost / Dora Akunyili's 63rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Femi Adesina: Beware, Merchants Of Fake News On The Prowl

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.