Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,988 members, 7,915,884 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:50 AM

Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka (26712 Views)

Impunity By The Nwc Of Apc / Fayose To Governors: Cut Your Minimum Wives Not Wages / The Nigerian Nation Against General Buhari, By Wole Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by Guidette(f): 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2014
Jonathan is incompetent. I have nothing else to add. lipsrsealed

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2014
Fu+
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by hensben(m): 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2014
summary pls...i just watch chelsea game finish, joy mood still activated

1 Like

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2014
Brb
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by Godfullsam(m): 5:17pm On Sep 13, 2014
Too long
Summary pls
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by Lucario007(m): 5:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
ModusOperandi: Must he always talk? undecided
someone who is probably old enough to be your grandfather. you should be telling that to yourself. undecided

17 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by MisterLongman(m): 5:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
All I can say is please ......

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by swezenberg(m): 5:23pm On Sep 13, 2014
skimarvel: He is no longer at war with PEJ its GEJ he turned it to. A man with all that white hair should have better things to do with his already short time.

He has achieved a lot with what you called that white hair. If you achieve one-tenth of his achievement in life then Nigeria will rule the world.

25 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by irepnaija4eva(m): 5:24pm On Sep 13, 2014
As for me! I just dey sidon for fence they watch una...
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by kennosklint(m): 5:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
Go sit down soyinka jor..during d tenure of obj wat did say...nonsense
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by Iamdagreatguy(m): 5:26pm On Sep 13, 2014
Is Jonathan lost
Why bringing him back

18 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2014
Elvisonjack2: okkkkkk.....double wahala for everybody
lmao
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by iamkay(m): 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2014
can gej actually read dis

8 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by NeuroBoss(m): 5:30pm On Sep 13, 2014
The Quintessential Kongi! The Old Man Never Disappoints!

8 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by omenka(m): 5:30pm On Sep 13, 2014
Omexonomy: Why did gej faild to give the shildren of the mad O' proffesor a public office to loot and steal public fund like thief stella odua?
He should stop ranting like a confuse mad man.
Any gej till wole soyinka hair turns black.
Just imagine someone mouthing against Soyinka!! Isn't this life such a mystery!!!

47 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by mbizzy(f): 5:31pm On Sep 13, 2014
stevolinkon40: Still reading

please summaries for mr when you don reading... grin
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by experimentist: 5:31pm On Sep 13, 2014
Apologies to APC fans by Seun.. Jor o!
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by SamMilla1(m): 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2014
Speaking grammar to us won't do anything. Stand up and start a rally
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by veraponpo(m): 5:34pm On Sep 13, 2014
skimarvel: He is no longer at war with PEJ its GEJ he turned it to. A man with all that white hair should have better things to do with his already short time.

What better thing do u want a man of 80 years of age to do other than to ensure that his country be well governed.

He was the best at a point in history in his field in the whole world not only in Africa or Nigeria.

He operates in many field like literature, drama, poetry, etc

He is an activist with outstanding record .

A unique public speaker, etc

You'd better pray for yourself.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by yogun(f): 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2014
Chai...

Still reading
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 13, 2014
Maybe Prof. Soyinka should type it out in Braille and give to Dr Ebele..
Since the Fedora loving, fisherman from Otuoke is not only clueless but also blind to issues affecting his country men..

Warning: I am not an APC or PDP apologist. So if any of you quotes me and types nonsense,you will run Mad! angry

23 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by mujiboy(m): 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
Am always baffled when I still see some people supporting GEJ like their lives depends on it,After all the bad times Nigeria has gone through under his administration..Such is life anyway.. Even devil has followers.. so why not GEJ

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by OneDemola: 5:40pm On Sep 13, 2014
This is well said!

5 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by basty: 5:42pm On Sep 13, 2014
There was a country and there was a President.
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by savcy(m): 5:43pm On Sep 13, 2014
Make I talk true, some of this grammar confuse me walahi....

2 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 13, 2014
The Question that should be asked firstly, in any intelligent discourse, ofcourse, should be; Is Sheriff, truly a Boko Haram sponsor ? Is it just speculation in the cook books of the opposition ?

Common-sense, will educate us, promptly, that no terror organization can expose its sponsors, because doing so, will automatically erode their source of funds and obliterate them.

Is it also possible, for Boko Haram to name their common enemies as their sponsor so as to cause squabbles in the politics of the country ? Please nairalanders, keep the answers to these questions.

Regarding my learned fellow Nigerian Wole Soyinka, common-sense is not so common; In as much as we are searching for hot charcoal to throw at the President, and in many cases, he always dodges these hot charcoals; Please guess whose fingers get burnt first in the charcoal throwing affairs.

Nigerians, Jonathan Goodluck is not the best President Nigeria can have, but he is a better President than Yaradua, OBJ and all the military heads of States put together. Lets give this son of a fisherman, from the family of canoe makers another 4 yrs of Transformational Collabo.

I want to thank Don Jazzy for his Collabo with PSquare, that song Collabo is a masterpiece for Billyonaires.

9 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by mcfarlin(m): 5:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
Omexonomy: Why did gej faild to give the shildren of the mad O' proffesor a public office to loot and steal public fund like thief stella odua?

Omexonomy I have told you times without number to try and grow a brain yet you refuse

You display to the world with every new post of yours how r'etarded you can get

26 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by horpeyemmi66(m): 5:49pm On Sep 13, 2014
Jonathan is just a glorified Puppet...dancing to the tunes of principalities and powers in high places.
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 13, 2014
its most obvious DAT idiots like u wld appear or spew ur gibberish on dis thread but wat irritates everyone d most is DAT u ar shameless but say hello to ur sponsors or rather ur mentally deranged self n gej apologist cus they all lead u to d pit of madness. in face of d truth u slaughter urself in d alter of self deceit, leaving ur unclothedness bare in ur pool of stupidity....u ar most appalling n ur being pathetic is an understatement.... may d heavens help u...

19 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by maxit2(m): 5:50pm On Sep 13, 2014
What I hate about this Wole Soyinka hybrid goat is that he thinks he is intelligent. .. hahahaha

MOTHERFUCKERR YOU ARE NOT!...

Father of Cultism that should dedicate the remaining of his miserable life correcting his wrongs is here trying to talk as if he is an important individual..
Soyinka we are not your family clan. Nor your village elders. So plz dont expect us to give a phuck abt you.

Thanks...

3 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by Rexphobia(m): 5:50pm On Sep 13, 2014
I think Bros is right, thank you *drops microphone*
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by kennosklint(m): 5:54pm On Sep 13, 2014
Grabs ma soap nd blade oya wole com sitdown here make I scrape ya head reach ground..lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Raises Alarm Over Withdrawal Of Customs, Immigration Personnel From Border / FIRE OUTBREAK Will Not Affect The Upcoming General Elections- INEC / For How Long Can Nigeria Wait For A President Who Is Incapacitated?- Ayo Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.