Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,304 members, 7,887,895 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:02 PM

Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka (26658 Views)

Impunity By The Nwc Of Apc / Fayose To Governors: Cut Your Minimum Wives Not Wages / The Nigerian Nation Against General Buhari, By Wole Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by tee4naija(m): 5:54pm On Sep 13, 2014
Omexonomy: Why did gej faild to give the shildren of the mad O' proffesor a public office to loot and steal public fund like thief stella odua?
He should stop ranting like a confuse mad man.
Any gej till wole soyinka hair turns black.
Thank God you admitted your GEJ's minister Stella Odua stole public fund with impunity and was never prosecuted.
prof Soyinka is a self made man and an accomplished one at that.He is globally respected for his stance on good governance.Your GEJ will have to wait till the prof's hairs turn black to return to office after 2015 just like you rightly said.

14 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 13, 2014
Lucario007: someone who is probably old enough to be your grandfather. you should be telling that to yourself. undecided
he's shameless... can u help such a person? and as his name implies (modusoperandi) DAT stupidity he just spewed is one of his modus operandi it is all in dier dna... they dread d professor.. wat wld u expect ?

1 Like

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by Tval(m): 5:55pm On Sep 13, 2014
Prof said it all.
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by Oduduwaboy(m): 5:57pm On Sep 13, 2014
omenka: Just imagine someone mouthing against Soyinka!! Isn't this life such a mystery!!!
The idiocy of many contemporary young Nigerians is truly a mystery.

11 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by leshluap(m): 5:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
[b][/b]Points to consider: ( 1 ) " we must learn to
accept that not all who walk on two
legs belong to the community of
humans" – ( 2 ) I have only one
admonition for the man to whom so
much has been given, but who is now
caught in the depressing spiral of
diminishing returns : “Bring Back Our
Honour.”
Wole SOYINKA.[b]

9 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by stevolinkon40: 5:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
mbizzy:

please summaries for mr when you don reading... grin
I will quote u tomorrow when am done reading. I lost my goggles so it might take hours before I finish this long epistle
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by rickRamozay(m): 5:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
Ok
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by mizzy007(m): 5:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
Ahoy!!!

1 Like

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 13, 2014
The wages of impunity is.............?
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by mistudreh(m): 6:03pm On Sep 13, 2014
IYANGBALI: abeg summarise am for me,the thing too long,wetin uncle Wole yarn?him yap mama peace again?
Broda y nah... U wan make mama peace cry again...
Him just condemn Oga Jonah's attitude and response to important issues... BH, sherrif's allegation and BringBackJonah campaign, e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by Jokay07(m): 6:03pm On Sep 13, 2014
Billyonaire: The Question that should be asked firstly, in any intelligent discourse, ofcourse, should be; Is Sheriff, truly a Boko Haram sponsor ? Is it just speculation in the cook books of the opposition ?

Common-sense, will educate us, promptly, that no terror organization can expose its sponsors, because doing so, will automatically erode their source of funds and obliterate them.

Is it also possible, for Boko Haram to name their common enemies as their sponsor so as to cause squabbles in the politics of the country ? Please nairalanders, keep the answers to these questions.

Regarding my learned fellow Nigerian Wole Soyinka, common-sense is not so common; In as much as we are searching for hot charcoal to throw at the President, and in many cases, he always dodges these hot charcoals; Please guess whose fingers get burnt first in the charcoal throwing affairs.

Nigerians, Jonathan Goodluck is not the best President Nigeria can have, but he is a better President than Yaradua, OBJ and all the military heads of States put together. Lets give this son of a fisherman, from the family of canoe makers another 4 yrs of Transformational Collabo.

I want to thank Don Jazzy for his Collabo with PSquare, that song Collabo is a masterpiece for Billyonaires.
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 13, 2014
maxit2: What I hate about this Wole Soyinka hybrid goat is that he thinks he is intelligent. .. hahahaha

MOTHERFUCKERR YOU ARE NOT!...

Father of Cultism that should dedicate the remaining of his miserable life correcting his wrongs is here trying to talk as if he is an important individual..
Soyinka we are not your family clan. Nor your village elders. So plz dont expect us to give a phuck abt you.

Thanks...
u have a problem.. n it can not be solved even by all d gods of ur land cus even ur stupidity aids it....dis one (no brain maxit2) is lost..."we place our hat on chest "4 u...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by tee4naija(m): 6:11pm On Sep 13, 2014
maxit2: What I hate about this Wole Soyinka hybrid goat is that he thinks he is intelligent. .. hahahaha

Father of Cultism that should dedicate the remaining of his miserable life correcting his wrongs is here trying to talk as if he is an important individual..
Soyinka we are not your family clan. Nor your village elders. So plz dont expect us to give a phuck abt you.

Thanks...
He can't be intelligent since he has not come here to openly canvass for your GEJ to be given d chance for another 4 yrs.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by Jokay07(m): 6:12pm On Sep 13, 2014
Billyonaire: The Question that should be asked firstly, in any intelligent discourse, ofcourse, should be; Is Sheriff, truly a Boko Haram sponsor ? Is it just speculation in the cook books of the opposition ?

Common-sense, will educate us, promptly, that no terror organization can expose its sponsors, because doing so, will automatically erode their source of funds and obliterate them.

Is it also possible, for Boko Haram to name their common enemies as their sponsor so as to cause squabbles in the politics of the country ? Please nairalanders, keep the answers to these questions.

Regarding my learned fellow Nigerian Wole Soyinka, common-sense is not so common; In as much as we are searching for hot charcoal to throw at the President, and in many cases, he always dodges these hot charcoals; Please guess whose fingers get burnt first in the charcoal throwing affairs.

Nigerians, Jonathan Goodluck is not the best President Nigeria can have, but he is a better President than Yaradua, OBJ and all the military heads of States put together. Lets give this son of a fisherman, from the family of canoe makers another 4 yrs of Transformational Collabo.

I want to thank Don Jazzy for his Collabo with PSquare, that song Collabo is a masterpiece for Billyonaires.
it's true that common sense is not common, firstly, never allow the affection you have for someone cast a shadow over your common sense. Everybody is a suspect, so What should be done is that, let proper investigation be conducted by the appropriate department and afterward, let them drive straight to the court and pass verdict if found guilty rather than looking for a true sponsor of bokoharam or comparing the past leaders with the present administration. Happy weekend and a wonderful week ahead.

23 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by Agimor(m): 6:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
The noble laureate has spoken is left for the retardeen to act.

5 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by jaytee01(m): 6:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
glizengem: Is it jst me ? I feel so lazy reading ol of dis
Why won't you feel lazy about reading it? It's not P-Square's lyrics na!

7 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by Osode: 6:18pm On Sep 13, 2014

Em... Bros
For me, and any true lovers of our man GEJ. He should just ignore any of those 'usually unfair jabs' that this 'letter' contains, and pick what he needs to do at this moment. And this time around he REALY has to ACT, ..and act VERY FAST TOO !!!

4 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by KUNZEH(m): 6:19pm On Sep 13, 2014
we must learn to
accept that not all who walk on two legs
belong to the community of humans

2 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by san316(m): 6:20pm On Sep 13, 2014
veraponpo:

He operates in many field like literature, drama, poetry, etc
Oh boy eh! You rock in many areas like Masscomm, journalism and broadcasting! Lolz
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 13, 2014
Just got confused at one word and all. Pls who got a Dictionary here?
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by obayaya(m): 6:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
Guidette: Jonathan is incompetent. I have nothing else to add. lipsrsealed

What else can you possibly add?

I've advised you to Stick to talking about being a medical student and dating Caribbean boys lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by dlight2(m): 6:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
Omexonomy: Why did gej faild to give the shildren of the mad O' proffesor a public office to loot and steal public fund like thief stella odua?
He should stop ranting like a confuse mad man.
Any gej till wole soyinka hair turns black.
. Its obvious you were born a bastard without parent.you a child pick from refuse dump site.now listen;you have no reason insulting a man of his pedigree.pray u witness ur hair turn white ...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by whoelse1(m): 6:29pm On Sep 13, 2014
Thank you sir! May the good Lord continue to bless you and grant you more wisdom!!! ȋ̝̊ shed tears seeing Nigeria degenerating to a level of unimaginable impunity... what kind of a country is this? ȋ̝̊ have long concluded that this country is cursed with leaders that are bereft of anything meaningful... Now how do you juxtapose Doyin Okupe's stance I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the bringbackjonathane2015 campaign? Did he really think from his anus before embarking on such frivolous journey (sycophant ȋ̝̊ must say). ȋ̝̊ pray for those canvassing to bring back Jonathan! Are we too blind to see d happenings around us or the damage his government has brought to our dear nation Nigeria or are we too ethnocentric as to see he has failed I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ all ramification...NO security,NO electricity,Roads are I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ deplorable conditions,NO Social welfare for it citizens,NO jobs (yet he claims to have created 1.2million jobs dis year),citizens provide their own water, the list is endless! ȋ̝̊ A̶̲̥̅♏ no PDP or APC apologist! ȋ̝̊ A̶̲̥̅♏ a young concerned Nigerian! Having travelled far and wide, i know and have felt real governance! Not this sham called government... Its quite unfortunate Jonathan is still @ the helm of affairs...If it were I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ an organised system,he would have been booted out long time ago for imcompetence... I LOVE NIGERIA

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by RuffRhyder(m): 6:30pm On Sep 13, 2014
Well said Prof. !!!

We will surely set up the committee that will look into this writeup. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by jaytee01(m): 6:31pm On Sep 13, 2014

Thanks...
Your grammar shows your own "high level" of intelligence.

Honestly, if Soyinka is a goat, we need to set up a commitee to determine what you are. I blame cheap 'china' phones for this mess!

16 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by IYANGBALI: 6:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
mistudreh:
Broda y nah... U wan make mama peace cry again...
Him just condemn Oga Jonah's attitude and response to important issues... BH, sherrif's allegation and BringBackJonah campaign, e.t.c
thank you,take high five

2 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 13, 2014
skimarvel: He is no longer at war with PEJ its GEJ he turned it to. A man with all that white hair should have better things to do with his already short time.
people like you should be in the zoo.

5 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by guyman101: 6:47pm On Sep 13, 2014
a must read ebook for any nigerian student studying abroad

go to amazon.com and obtain a copy

HURRY NOW!!!

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by jauntty: 6:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
90% of persons who commented on this topic did not read it to the end. #NL_fact

1 Like

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
Jokay07: it's true that common sense is not common, firstly, never allow the affection you have for someone cast a shadow over your common sense. Everybody is a suspect, so What should be done is that, let proper investigation be conducted by the appropriate department and afterward, let them drive straight to the court and pass verdict if found guilty rather than looking for a true sponsor of bokoharam or comparing the past leaders with the present administration. Happy weekend and a wonderful week ahead.

You do not love Nigeria more than I do. Neither do I think Wole Soyinka loves Nigeria better than all of us.

But lets almost always make sure our opinions of others are not based on hear-say from an Australian or anyone with a white skin. I know we equate them to our Gods, but lets use common-sese here.

IS IT POSSIBLE FOR A TERROR GROUP TO NAME ITS SPONSOR ? The Answer to this, my good friend, is NO! In fact, why are we dwelling on Sheriff more than Ihejirika ? Were both not named as sponsors by the same Australian ?

Our elders talk say and I quote ` Na common-sense dem dey take chop paddy rice` quote closed. Neither Ihejirika nor Sheriff is a Sponsor of Boko Haram. This is the verdict of the court of common-sense.

I am not saying you shouldnt criticize the son of a Fisherman from the family of canoe-makers, after all he once had no shoes, and as such no one is happy that the foresaken stone has become the chief-corner stone of the foundation of this parasitic amalgamation, but lets use common-sense, after all we all love this One Nigeria experiment.

Billyonaire, is a stunch supporter of GEJ, especially now that electricity supply has been steady, but I remain truthful and unbias

3 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by NaLaugh: 7:03pm On Sep 13, 2014
glizengem: Is it jst me ? I feel so lazy reading ol of dis

There was a long post recently on the frontpage about a girl and a guy, involving engagement, and the ensuing conversation.

If you had read all of that post energetically, then perhaps you should reevaluate your priorities in life.

If you want to hide something from the typical black person, put it in a book.

7 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by Guidette(f): 7:09pm On Sep 13, 2014
obayaya:

What else can you possibly add?

I've advised you to Stick to talking about being a medical student and dating Caribbean boys lipsrsealed
U hav started.... Allow me o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi / Aisha Buhari Promises To Take Care Of Baby Born With Exposed Heart / You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.