Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,158 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:35 PM

Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka (26650 Views)

Impunity By The Nwc Of Apc / Fayose To Governors: Cut Your Minimum Wives Not Wages / The Nigerian Nation Against General Buhari, By Wole Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by qhiwegh(m): 4:15am On Sep 14, 2014
Izontubo: we will leave lagos with all the oil companies while we jettison your likes from the niger deltan...mumu..

I hold no malice towards Deltans. Oil has been only a curse to Nigeria. I wish only the best for the indigenes of the Niger Delta when we go our separate ways.

Tribal homogeneity leads to civic virtue, which prevents thieves and thugs from gaining power.
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by qhiwegh(m): 4:18am On Sep 14, 2014
Izontubo: we will leave lagos with all the oil companies while we jettison your likes from the niger deltan...mumu..

BTW, most oil companies are headquartered in PH, not Lagos. Lagos will more than thrive as the trading and financial hub of West Africa, once non-Yorubas leave.

2 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by obayaya(m): 5:00am On Sep 14, 2014
Guidette:
I just browse. Don't have enough time to comment. How's everything? It's been a while since we last argued over something grin grin

I see..

Everything is fine.. thank you

Yeah, it's been a while grin I miss reading those emotional epistles you write whenever you're pinned to the wall cheesy
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by pagoti(m): 5:07am On Sep 14, 2014
Omexonomy: Why did gej faild to give the shildren of the mad O' proffesor a public office to loot and steal public fund like thief stella odua?
He should stop ranting like a confuse mad man.
Any gej till wole soyinka hair turns black.

wole soyinka have said it all not every thing that walks on 2 legs can be call human. some people are so depraved, so backward and puerile

3 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by dvee2: 7:54am On Sep 14, 2014
Billyonaire:

You do not love Nigeria more than I do. Neither do I think Wole Soyinka loves Nigeria better than all of us.

But lets almost always make sure our opinions of others are not based on hear-say from an Australian or anyone with a white skin. I know we equate them to our Gods, but lets use common-sese here.

IS IT POSSIBLE FOR A TERROR GROUP TO NAME ITS SPONSOR ? The Answer to this, my good friend, is NO! In fact, why are we dwelling on Sheriff more than Ihejirika ? Were both not named as sponsors by the same Australian ?

Our elders talk say and I quote ` Na common-sense dem dey take chop paddy rice` quote closed. Neither Ihejirika nor Sheriff is a Sponsor of Boko Haram. This is the verdict of the court of common-sense.

I am not saying you shouldnt criticize the son of a Fisherman from the family of canoe-makers, after all he once had no shoes, and as such no one is happy that the foresaken stone has become the chief-corner stone of the foundation of this parasitic amalgamation, but lets use common-sense, after all we all love this One Nigeria experiment.

Billyonaire, is a stunch supporter of GEJ, especially now that electricity supply has been steady, but I remain truthful and unbias

SINCE YOU TALK ABOUT COMMON SENCE, LETS DISCUSS WHAT SENSIBLE PEOPLE WILL DO IN SUCH SITUATION. NOBODY IS SAYING MODU SHERIFF IS GUILTY, BUT IN THE LIGHT OF THIS CURRENT REVELLATIONS, A COMMON SENSE PERSON WILL TEMPORARILY DISTANCE HIMSELF FROM THE ACCUSED FOR A WHILE AND WAIT FOR THE OUTCOME OF THE INVESTIGATION. THATS ALL WHAT EVERYONE IS ASKING FOR. THATS WHAT COMMON SENSE PEOPLE WOULD DO ALL OVER THE WORLD, EVEN MORE IF HE IS THE PRESIDENT OF A NATION. IS THAT A DIFFICULT THING TO ASK?
FINALLY, WHEN YOU ARE BEING TOLD REPEATEDLY THAT YOUR WIFE IS CHEATING, USE COMMON SENSE TO TELL YOURSELF THAT ITS NOT POSSIBLE BECAUSE YOUR WIFE LOVES YOU. DONT INVESTIGATE TO UNRAVEL THE FACTS OK?
DID I HEAR U SAY WE SHOULD NOT LISTEN TO FOREIGNERS? YOU FORGOT A FOREIGNER MALALA TOLD GEJ TO INVITE THE CHIBOK PARENTS AND HE DID, THE WASHINTON POST TOLD GEJ TO STOP THE BRINBACKOURJONATHAN LOGO AND HE DID, NOW A FOREIGNER ASK HIM TO INVESTIGATE SHERIFF AND U SAY HE IS A FOREIGNER?

5 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by dondo83(m): 7:59am On Sep 14, 2014
skimarvel: when you are done weeping,you will dry your tears and visit jobbermann.

you can send your cv to me , if you are still in the labour market... please edit your name cos with the way you think , there is noting to marvel about you myopic is your middle name.
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by bigsheg(m): 8:02am On Sep 14, 2014
Omexonomy: Why did gej faild to give the shildren of the mad O' proffesor a public office to loot and steal public fund like thief stella odua?
He should stop ranting like a confuse mad man.
Any gej till wole soyinka hair turns black.
You are such a PATHETIC SOUL.You have a NUMBED HEART.Waste of DNA you are.
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by jmaine: 8:08am On Sep 14, 2014
Paroman: You have just proven beyond reasonable doubt that your brain is smaller than a clit0ris..... I swear if Wole Soyinka should poo in your sitting room, your whole family will rush just to have a taste of it. Mumu!

Are you indirectly telling us your family is in the business of Wole Soyinka shyte tasting . . . .

Congrats . . . .
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by driand(m): 8:42am On Sep 14, 2014
skimarvel: He is no longer at war with PEJ its GEJ he turned it to. A man with all that white hair should have better things to do with his already short time.
if u ain't seek u should've noticed he is making d best use of his time ..

1 Like

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by poiZon: 8:56am On Sep 14, 2014
Paroman: You have just proven beyond reasonable doubt that your brain is smaller than a clit0ris..... I swear if Wole Soyinka should poo in your sitting room, your whole family will rush just to have a taste of it. Mumu!

UPPER CUT!
BROS abeg easy on am before u KNOCK HIM DOWN.

1 Like

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by mbhs139(m): 9:18am On Sep 14, 2014
skimarvel: He is no longer at war with PEJ its GEJ he turned it to. A man with all that white hair should have better things to do with his already short time.

I can bet that you didn't read the piece. If at all you did, better still, you don't understand one-bit of what was said. Another probability is that perhaps you are blinded by sentiments; the omo wa ni, e je'ose syndrome, the latest garbs of the South-South, copied with nothing left from the South-West. O ma se'o!
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by mbhs139(m): 9:21am On Sep 14, 2014
dvee2:

SINCE YOU TALK ABOUT COMMON SENSE, LETS DISCUSS WHAT SENSIBLE PEOPLE WILL DO IN SUCH SITUATION. NOBODY IS SAYING MODU SHERIFF IS GUILTY, BUT IN THE LIGHT OF THIS CURRENT REVELATIONS, A COMMON SENSE PERSON WILL TEMPORARILY DISTANCE HIMSELF FROM THE ACCUSED FOR A WHILE AND WAIT FOR THE OUTCOME OF THE INVESTIGATION. THAT'S ALL WHAT EVERYONE IS ASKING FOR. THAT'S WHAT COMMON SENSE PEOPLE WOULD DO ALL OVER THE WORLD, EVEN MORE IF HE IS THE PRESIDENT OF A NATION. IS THAT A DIFFICULT THING TO ASK?

FINALLY, WHEN YOU ARE BEING TOLD REPEATEDLY THAT YOUR WIFE IS CHEATING, USE COMMON SENSE TO TELL YOURSELF THAT ITS NOT POSSIBLE BECAUSE YOUR WIFE LOVES YOU. DON'T INVESTIGATE TO UNRAVEL THE FACTS OK?
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by StOla: 10:51am On Sep 14, 2014
kennosklint: Go sit down soyinka jor..during d tenure of obj wat did say...nonsense

Oh God! Why are we so clannish in our thoughts? When did objectivity depart this land?

Soyinka was a thorn in Obasanjo's skin. Till today they do not see eye to eye.

The Bokoharam problem and reviving past criminals outlined in his write-up did not exist in Obasanjo's regime.

This is a current problem that should be tackled now.

Why have we become so foolish and self-destruct?

1 Like

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by StOla: 11:27am On Sep 14, 2014
Billyonaire:

Be careful what you asked for.

Wole Soyinka was always a critic and became quiet when IBB offered him a portfolio so he was part of that military junta under IBB junta and escaped during Abacha and went on exile. What did you expect from him ? He returned when his kins man was President and kept silent cos of DNA. Are you pondering what I am pondering ? He became very loud under Yaradua and went on crusade for GEJ expecting a Ministerial appointment, when he got none, he went ballistic on all 2 exhaust pipes without common-sense.

You asked for it, now you got it. You want some more ?

You try to go historic, yet you lace it with lies.

People like you have no soul. In trying to describe Soyinka, You have just identified what your true problems are - Nepotism and Clannish Support.

You are one of those who having criticized every government in Nigeria, suddenly find a fellow Niger Deltan as the best President of Nigeria.

That Soyinka agreed to work with Babangida's government to birth the FRSC on a national scale as an offshoot of a scheme he had conceived and operated while working in the university, is only testament of his positive contributions as a thinker to solving society's problems.

The same Soyinka did not hesitate to sever his affiliation with that same government when it proved itself to be insincere, corrupt and murderous.

You say Soyinka was quiet during Obasanjo's regime? Maybe you were deaf and blind at the time.
Soyinka held many press conferences challenging Obasanjo's regime on the issues of the day as it were then, including the Obasanjo 3rd Term Project.

I know people like you would have equally maligned Gani Fawehinmi, had he been alive to challenge this clueless government.
You would have miraculously forgotten how he tackled all governments irrespective of ethnic identity.
Today you would have maliciously opined that Fawehinmi was silent during Obasanjo's regime and its shortcomings.
Same is already being said about Femi Falana by your ilk.

I'm pondering Soyinka isn't a hungry Nigerian that lacks objectivity. His crusade for Jonathan to be duly elevated to acting President status was not for any "Stomach Infrastructure".
Soyinka has always fought a just fight.

5 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by slimmoney(m): 11:45am On Sep 14, 2014
Eazy bros

1 Like

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by StOla: 11:48am On Sep 14, 2014
Candour:

You're wrong sir.

Soyinka, Gani together with Beko kuti were some of the most vociferous antagonists of OBJ's ambition to be U.N sec gen before it went to Ghali the Egyptian and he continued his criticism of his kinsman throughout his 8 year reign.

Also he served as founding chairman of FRSC and for good reason: he started the first road safety club in 1977 so any sensible head of state would have jumped at the possibility of having him bring his knowledge and experience to bear on the nations desire for safer roads.

Do you have any proof that he wanted to be a minister under GEJ? Also, what could have been GEJ's lot if Soyinka and Bakare had pretended to see nothing wrong in the manner Turai and the cabal treated him? Should he have kept quiet then as you wish him to do now?

The dude knows what he's doing. He's deliberately trying to cast aspersions on Soyinka's integrity.

Do not even think he does not already know all you put up there. He has learnt that to defeat any crusade in Nigeria, all you need do is inject ethnic sentiments (Divide and Rule).

1 Like

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by StOla: 12:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
qhiwegh:

I hold no malice towards Deltans. Oil has been only a curse to Nigeria. I wish only the best for the indigenes of the Niger Delta when we go our separate ways.

Tribal homogeneity leads to civic virtue, which prevents thieves and thugs from gaining power.

True words!

A Jonathan would be judged more objectively by his own Ijaw tribe had he been the president of an Ijaw only country.

There would be no room for divide and rule method of governance.

There would always be a common cause, a common agenda.

1 Like

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by Abraham2013(m): 12:20pm On Sep 14, 2014
datribune:

Pls read d post b4 commenting. Does d post sound like a partisan piece on d stupid identical twins, APC & PDP dat u, gullible partisan folks ar so fanatically obsessed wit?. Why must u assume dat right thinking people will view every issue thru d prism of tribalism or those evil vampires dat u call political parties.
It is shameful dat u see nothing wrong in a president whose dept of secret service is investigating a man on suspicion of being a terrorist sponsor & is palling around wit dat same suspect?. I mean which self-respecting, honourable man does dat?.
Do u expect people to ask 4 investigations when there was no accusation?. Is it not now dat Sheriff & Ihejierika hav been cited as BH sponsors dat people can call 4 investigations?. I guess in ur paranoid mind, asking 4 allegations to be investigated is wrong & is tantamount to conspiracy?.
Ur write-up makes u look bad because people ar dying & all u can think about ar d twin vampires of APC & PDP dat ar sucking d life blood of nigeria. We don't giv a damn about them.
Well 4 d record purposes am not PDP or APC, I am not a GEJ supporter, I will vote 4 any candidate dat is far beta dan GEJ cos I want +ve change. having said dat, wen an old man begin to speculate, den u wonder wat his child will do. Wat d prof has said is wat we know and he is only speculating. In as much as I love d fact dat d prof is speaking out, he should do some serious underground investigation so dat wen he speaks, he would sound different 4rm d ordinary nigerian. Who is dis high ranking CBN official? Is he afraid of calling his/her name?
Secondly, IF n only IF ali modu sherif is d sponsor of BH, don't u tink he should be in d best position to giv 1st hand info on how to counter BH? Don't u tink his meeting wit both GEJ and d president of chad will be on getting vital info as both countries and involved in dis BH mess? Wat has stopped d prof 4rm heading to ICJ to prosecute d so-called sponsors of BH?
In conclusion, prof as an elder statesman should speak wit precision and not speculation.
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by Orunto: 1:15pm On Sep 14, 2014
Our own W.S. is an INTERNATIONAL CONSULTANT OF VERY GREAT REPUTE. Our GEJ, our very astute President is especially blessed by "ORISA", THE ULTIMATE SEARCH for all humans, to have WS as his citizen. LET GEJ AND WS SEE EYE TO EYE TO TALK COMMON MATTERS AND PROBLEMS THAT AFFECT THE UNITY AND PROGRESS OF NIGERIA TOGETHER before they degenerate into witchcrafts and the theathre of absurdities and incantations. May God help us as we battle with our various decisions and judgement to wipe out bokoharam and it's sponsors nationally and internationally within and without us all. God bless Nigeria!
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by datribune: 1:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
Abraham2013:
Well 4 d record purposes am not PDP or APC, I am not a GEJ supporter, I will vote 4 any candidate dat is far beta dan GEJ cos I want +ve change. having said dat, wen an old man begin to speculate, den u wonder wat his child will do. Wat d prof has said is wat we know and he is only speculating. In as much as I love d fact dat d prof is speaking out, he should do some serious underground investigation so dat wen he speaks, he would sound different 4rm d ordinary nigerian. Who is dis high ranking CBN official? Is he afraid of calling his/her name?
Secondly, IF n only IF ali modu sherif is d sponsor of BH, don't u tink he should be in d best position to giv 1st hand info on how to counter BH? Don't u tink his meeting wit both GEJ and d president of chad will be on getting vital info as both countries and involved in dis BH mess? Wat has stopped d prof 4rm heading to ICJ to prosecute d so-called sponsors of BH?
In conclusion, prof as an elder statesman should speak wit precision and not speculation.

There's nothing speculative about prof's write-up. It is surprising dat u do not see anything wrong in GEJ being seen wit a person who has been cited as a sponsor of terror & is currently being investigated by GEJ's DSS.
I disagree wit d bolded. Infact, I am outraged by ur suggestion. U say if a man is found to actually be a BH sponsor, he should be appeased. dis is wrong. I say he should be arrested. We can't keep fighting terror wit appeasement & kid gloves.
Rather than blame a man who swore to a sacred oath to keep us safe but has failed abysmally, u prefer to blame a patriot who knows dat it is his sacred duty to speak out. What u ar asking of d prof is what u should ask GEJ who is president & C-in-C. U should ask him to grow a spine & go after d sponsors of BH whom he says he knows rather than palling around wit them. Prof is a patriot of no mean order who wants d country to do better because he knows we can do better. He is right & God bless him 4 dis great piece frm a very great mind.

2 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by Abraham2013(m): 2:14pm On Sep 14, 2014
datribune:

There's nothing speculative about prof's write-up. It is surprising dat u do not see anything wrong in GEJ being seen wit a person who has been cited as a sponsor of terror & is currently being investigated by GEJ's DSS.
I disagree wit d bolded. Infact, I am outraged by ur suggestion. U say if a man is found to actually be a BH sponsor, he should be appeased. dis is wrong. I say he should be arrested. We can't keep fighting terror wit appeasement & kid gloves.
Rather than blame a man who swore to a sacred oath to keep us safe but has failed abysmally, u prefer to blame a patriot who knows dat it is his sacred duty to speak out. What u ar asking of d prof is what u should ask GEJ who is president & C-in-C. U should ask him to grow a spine & go after d sponsors of BH whom he says he knows rather than palling around wit them. Prof is a patriot of no mean order who wants d country to do better because he knows we can do better. He is right & God bless him 4 dis great piece frm a very great mind.
Well u hav spoken like a follower while GEJ has acted like a leader. U see in leadership, u will hav to make certain decisions dat u may not even like, buh 4 d sake of d country. Wat do u tink will happen if GEJ wakes up one morning and arrests buhari, lai mohammad and tinabu 4 been sponsors of BH? Do u tink anybody 4rm d north or south west will listen to GEJ? So u see my dear, in dealing wit a multi million dollar terrorist organisation like BH, one has to be extremely careful. Its not as easy as d prof is making it to look like.
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 14, 2014
StOla:

You try to go historic, yet you lace it with lies.

People like you have no soul. In trying to describe Soyinka, You have just identified what your true problems are - Nepotism and Clannish Support.

You are one of those who having criticized every government in Nigeria, suddenly find a fellow Niger Deltan as the best President of Nigeria.

That Soyinka agreed to work with Babangida's government to birth the FRSC on a national scale as an offshoot of a scheme he had conceived and operated while working in the university, is only testament of his positive contributions as a thinker to solving society's problems.

The same Soyinka did not hesitate to sever his affiliation with that same government when it proved itself to be insincere, corrupt and murderous.

You say Soyinka was quiet during Obasanjo's regime? Maybe you were deaf and blind at the time.
Soyinka held many press conferences challenging Obasanjo's regime on the issues of the day as it were then, including the Obasanjo 3rd Term Project.

I know people like you would have equally maligned Gani Fawehinmi, had he been alive to challenge this clueless government.
You would have miraculously forgotten how he tackled all governments irrespective of ethnic identity.
Today you would have maliciously opined that Fawehinmi was silent during Obasanjo's regime and its shortcomings.
Same is already being said about Femi Falana by your ilk.

I'm pondering Soyinka isn't a hungry Nigerian that lacks objectivity. His crusade for Jonathan to be duly elevated to acting President status was not for any "Stomach Infrastructure".
Soyinka has always fought a just fight.

StOla, stop meandering. What stomach infrastructure will surpass the day light donation of a daughter to Amaechi to be impregnated. Was it not for stomach infrastructure ? There is no moral template in Soyinka's understanding of democracy. He can work for any government as far as stomach infrastructure is assured, and as soon as he gets enough for the rainy days he jumps out and sings political lullaby.

We know him. Leave Wole for me, we know each other better.

1 Like

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by BOAR: 2:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
Billyonaire:

StOla, stop meandering. What stomach infrastructure will surpass the day light donation of a daughter to Amaechi to be impregnated. Was it not for stomach infrastructure ? There is no moral template in Soyinka's understanding of democracy. He can work for any government as far as stomach infrasture is assured, and as soon as he gets enough for the rainy days he jumps out and sings political lullaby.

All you are doing here so far is to impugn and call to question the integrity of the Prof by lashing at one allegations or the other.

What people like you want with GEJ Presidency which won't happen is "see no evil and hear no evil"

You are just damn too clannish and nepotism is high on your comments.

1 Like

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2014
BOAR:

All you are doing here so far is to impugn and call to question the integrity of the Prof by lashing at one allegations or the other.

What people like you want with GEJ Presidency which won't happen is "see no evil and hear no evil"

You are just damn too clannish and nepotism is high on your comments.
Jonathan is not from my state, not from my tribe and not from my alma mater so your allegations are baseless, useless, and laughable.
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by BOAR: 3:03pm On Sep 14, 2014
Billyonaire: Jonathan is not from my state, not from my tribe and not from my alma mater so your allegations are baseless, useless, and laughable.

Well, you said so!

When next there is allegations, counter those allegations and not attempt at character assassination.

1 Like

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
BOAR:

Well, you said so!

When next there is allegations, counter those allegations and not attempt at character assassination.
Almost always, messages are are indirectly proportional to the messengers. For example, Sahara Reporters are messengers of doom. Prove me wrong.
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by atlwireles: 4:08pm On Sep 14, 2014
Billyonaire:

StOla, stop meandering. What stomach infrastructure will surpass the day light donation of a daughter to Amaechi to be impregnated. Was it not for stomach infrastructure ? There is no moral template in Soyinka's understanding of democracy. He can work for any government as far as stomach infrasture is assured, and as soon as he gets enough for the rainy days he jumps out and sings political lullaby.

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by BOAR: 4:21pm On Sep 14, 2014
Billyonaire: Almost always, messages are are indirectly proportional to the messengers. For example, Sahara Reporters are messengers of doom. Prove me wrong.

When it suit you, you label those you don't want disparagingly

Same SR that you guys were logging into every minutes for updates during Y'ardua health debacle.

We know your type.

1 Like

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 14, 2014
BOAR:

When it suit you, you label those you don't want disparagingly

Same SR that you guys were logging into every minutes for updates during Y'ardua health debacle.

We know your type.
Stop assuming. Assumption is the mother of all f/u/c.k-.u.p
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by BOAR: 4:31pm On Sep 14, 2014
Billyonaire: Stop assuming. Assumption is the mother of all Zap.-.u.p

Guy, stop the shenanigan, you've got no substance whatsoever to hold on to against this Prof on this, except your attempt at impugning on his character and his choices, which is a rather weak and lame attempt anyway.

SR only offend you when it's reportage affect your messianic GEJ negatively.

1 Like

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by Guidette(f): 7:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
obayaya:

I see..

Everything is fine.. thank you

Yeah, it's been a while grin I miss reading those emotional epistles you write whenever you're pinned to the wall cheesy
Looool.... Emotional epistles? Wow! Continue missing them o. I don't have time these days to really comment. Don't worry, on my next "emotional epistle", I will quote you. grin
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by datribune: 8:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
Abraham2013:
Well u hav spoken like a follower while GEJ has acted like a leader. U see in leadership, u will hav to make certain decisions dat u may not even like, buh 4 d sake of d country. Wat do u tink will happen if GEJ wakes up one morning and arrests buhari, lai mohammad and tinabu 4 been sponsors of BH? Do u tink anybody 4rm d north or south west will listen to GEJ? So u see my dear, in dealing wit a multi million dollar terrorist organisation like BH, one has to be extremely careful. Its not as easy as d prof is making it to look like.

Lol at d bolded. Ar u kidding me?. What an irony! Is palling around wit alleged sponsors of terror ur idea of leadership?. GEJ has shown thruout dis BH saga dat he is anything but a leader. d boko boys & their sponsors ar not afraid as they can see dat he lacks d guts, d decisiveness, d tact & political sagacity to bring dis carnage to an end. U can't giv what u don't hav. Leadership of d giant of Africa is definitely out of d league of dis man who is clearly overwhelmed. He is clueless & doesn't know what to do about BH. He has no one but himself to blame if he lacks what it takes to outwit his opponents & bring dis carnage to an end. .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Okorocha Gives Imo Workers 18-Day Christmas Holiday / President Buhari’s Dinner With South-West APC leaders In Pictures / Floods Wash Snakes Into Plateau Community.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.