Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,922 members, 7,872,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:48 AM

Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka (26639 Views)

Impunity By The Nwc Of Apc / Fayose To Governors: Cut Your Minimum Wives Not Wages / The Nigerian Nation Against General Buhari, By Wole Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by Abraham2013(m): 9:06pm On Sep 14, 2014
datribune:

Lol at d bolded. Ar u kidding me?. What an irony! Is palling around wit alleged sponsors of terror ur idea of leadership?. GEJ has shown thruout dis BH saga dat he is anything but a leader. d boko boys & their sponsors ar not afraid as they can see dat he lacks d guts, d decisiveness, d tact & political sagacity to bring dis carnage to an end. U can't giv what u don't hav. Leadership of d giant of Africa is definitely out of d league of dis man who is clearly overwhelmed. He is clueless & doesn't know what to do about BH. He has no one but himself to blame if he lacks what it takes to outwit his opponents & bring dis carnage to an end. .
Well let me put on d spot since our president is clueless as u said. If u were in GEJ shoes, wat ways would hav tackled d BH problem?
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by checkdate(m): 9:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
Guidette: Jonathan is incompetent. I have nothing else to add. lipsrsealed
YOU ; CAN YOU DO BETTER THAN HIM IF YOU WHERE IN HIS OFFICE.
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by Aida13: 12:50am On Sep 15, 2014
I am so ashamed of the masterminds, and even the printers of the banners proclaiming 'bringbackjonathan' etc. Some Nigerians are really the definition of dumb. How can you even...I can't just. I'm speechless still.
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 15, 2014
Paroman: You have just proven beyond reasonable doubt that your brain is smaller than a clit0ris..... I swear if Wole Soyinka should poo in your sitting room, your whole family will rush just to have a taste of it. Mumu!
On point bro.
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by obayaya(m): 7:47am On Sep 15, 2014
Guidette:
Looool.... Emotional epistles? Wow! Continue missing them o. I don't have time these days to really comment. Don't worry, on my next "emotional epistle", I will quote you. grin

lol.. pls do
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by wazobiaN9(m): 3:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
Omexonomy: Why did gej faild to give the shildren of the mad O' proffesor a public office to loot and steal public fund like thief stella odua?
He should stop ranting like a confuse mad man.
Any gej till wole soyinka hair turns black.

Omexonomy=a ranting confused mad person

You are a sheer waste to this generation, the fart of a goat.

1 Like

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by chalondk(m): 3:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
this man have begin to tire me ooo... He always like talking, but not saying anything of worth--- I tire

and to think I was a fan.... #smh
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by Gorrbachev: 5:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
chalondk: this man have begin to tire me ooo... He always like talking, but not saying anything of worth--- I tire

and to think I was a fan.... #smh

If you can't relate to anything he's said in this article, then that's very unfortunate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator Ndume Blames Presidency For Saraki, Dogara’s Defections / Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo / Hadiza Isma El-Rufia: "My Husband Has Been Substituted With Fresh, Relaxed One"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.