Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,193 members, 7,947,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:37 AM

Husband Cheating? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Cheating? (4717 Views)

Caught My Friend's Husband Cheating With His Boss, Photos Inside! / Woman Catches Husband Cheating,grabs Him By The joystick(photo) / Woman Catches Her Husband Cheating. Then He Says This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Cheating? by igwe11(m): 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2008
leyla:

@Na2day - Apology accepted, like i said before i am not the same woman, i have been to Nigeria a few times and love it. I have no reason to slate anything to do with Nigeria. I am complaining only about my Husband, this is the first time i have ever spoke about him, as earlier mentioned its mainly been religion i have talked about.

@ Outstrip - If you read my earlier posts i split from my Husband the moment i found out, we no longer live together.

I have taken some of the replies on board and we will be going for councilling - not so we can be together again, but for the sake of the child, so he will not be affected by our situation.

God bless your soul, it shall be well with you.
thatz the best decision to take.He belongs to you not to the other woman, no good woman will try to snatch another's husband.
Re: Husband Cheating? by na2day2(m): 6:22pm On Nov 06, 2008
ha! this is the leilah i was talking abt, always bashing Nigerian men angry angry angry angry angry

Leilah:

I am Leilah also, I am irish Jordanian I am also muslim and my husband is no religion. Leyla get out of that marriage. You know a good muslim brother wouldn't do the like. I have been to Nigeria myself. I have a daughter my husband doesnt go out to pubs and hang around sinful places if he did I woudl have blown him out in a heartbeat and you should do the same.
Re: Husband Cheating? by Leilah(f): 6:49pm On Nov 06, 2008
HA HA na today, once you watch them LIKE A HAWK they MAY not stray.

What else can I do but bash them they way the treat women,

I am happy with my own husband. Just generally though what in the hell is going on with some men why don't most of them have hearts
Re: Husband Cheating? by Leilah(f): 7:01pm On Nov 06, 2008
Leyla, I am sorry for what happened to you. In fact I am REALLY sorry. I hope he comes back begging on his knees and PROMISES he will never do it again. How did your family treat the fact that you married a xstian? i was practically disowned, its okay now though.
Re: Husband Cheating? by ilaugh1: 7:04pm On Nov 06, 2008
Have you heard that women in America have decided to shave their pussie hair, reason why? they say no more BUSH
Re: Husband Cheating? by leyla(f): 7:25pm On Nov 06, 2008
@ Leilah, it wasn't an issue what religion my partner was, the main concern was that he treated me right and was good to me. I was with a Muslim for 5 years before i met my Husband and he was terrible to me and made me very depressed, so after this they just wanted me to be happy and i have been very happy up until now. It is good to hear you are on the better side now grin grin, must have been very difficult not having your family's blessing.
Re: Husband Cheating? by Leilah(f): 9:37pm On Nov 06, 2008
yeah I had an arranged marriage before, after 3talaq all at the same time shocked. I was left alone with my daughter (a new born baby) because I wasn't pretty enough for my first hubby!!!. i was so miserable. Then I met my now husband (5yrs ago) he is no religion but believes in ONE God which is great. So far, he hasn't strayed, 

Please don't get stressed out b'because the baby feels this thats how I went into labour at 6months, my father died in front of me in that time also. It was horrible, know what, all things will fall into place when you see your baby you won't care where he is.
Re: Husband Cheating? by Outstrip(f): 1:26am On Nov 07, 2008
Leyla sorry. I thought you were leilah. She always is bashing her husband but yet stays with him
Re: Husband Cheating? by ijeoma2619: 4:43am On Nov 07, 2008
sistawoman u are absoultely right disregard the senseless and primitive comments like saroun is making. no educated, self-respecting nigerian woman would settle for such not in this day and age except maybe the local and the village people. things are drastically changing, i have alot of female friends so i can confirm that, @poster u better get out fast no one says u have to be married to be happy if he is doing this to u now he will give u a life of hell in the future and im sure u have done nothing to deserve that. u have something to look forward to , ur beautiful baby.
Re: Husband Cheating? by Leilah(f): 12:10pm On Nov 07, 2008
I bash him alright yea! bash em for being a lazy phocker. I bash the cheating spouses also, I don;t think there is any harm in bashing them. Good women yourselves, getting an education and standing up to those selfish mammies boys. kiss
Re: Husband Cheating? by finemocha(f): 1:22am On Sep 11, 2009
divorce his dumb ass, but make sure u bleed him dry first angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seven (7) Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing To Ladies / You Are Of The Indomie Generation If You Dont Have This Days Before Xmas. (Pics) / Can Friends Have Sex And Keep It On That Friendship Level?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.