Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,190 members, 7,947,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:31 AM

Husband Cheating? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Cheating? (4716 Views)

Caught My Friend's Husband Cheating With His Boss, Photos Inside! / Woman Catches Husband Cheating,grabs Him By The joystick(photo) / Woman Catches Her Husband Cheating. Then He Says This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Cheating? by sistawoman: 8:05pm On Nov 03, 2008
~Sauron~:

Leave her husband because he cheated??
So she leaves her husband and marries the next one and he cheats. . . .
What happens?? Leave him again and move to the next one??

yes yes yes yes

If you let him to believe u to be a doormat he will keep treating you as such.

No woman has to tolerate an unfaithful man.
Re: Husband Cheating? by Sauron1: 8:07pm On Nov 03, 2008
Cristalz:

I disagree there o. Even a wimp knows the size and weight change isn't permanent. Its just for nine months, and they can still have sex for a good part of those nine months. So what's with the impatience to rush out and bump the first curvy lady he sees?

How many men would shag a pregnant woman, never mind wimps??
U think it's that easy?? Most men are scared penetration would batter the baby into bits so they shy away!!!
Besides, some women are also untidy when they are preggers. . . .It's common to see em spitting in a huge container every 3 mins. . . .
How is that a sexual attraction?? grin cheesy

I also think this man has always been with his shag partner. . . .The wife just finding out now does not mean she is new in the picture.
Re: Husband Cheating? by Sauron1: 8:08pm On Nov 03, 2008
sistawoman:

yes yes yes yes

If you let him to believe u to be a doormat he will keep treating you as such.

No woman has to tolerate an unfaithful man.

Sistawoman. . . . . .Nigerians are Africans.
Jumping from one husband to another is a social stigma here.
Most women are treated as outcasts because of such nonsense.
Re: Husband Cheating? by KarmaMod(f): 8:08pm On Nov 03, 2008
That dumb excuse of "oh if this marriage doesnt work, the next one wouldnt" is so tired.

and what about those who get divorced, get married again and last for years and years

Are their super people?

A woman forgave her husband the first time and he did it again and the only excuse you people have is "oh dont leave cos God will make it happen again in another relationship" cos apparently that's the evil malicious god that some of you worship.
Re: Husband Cheating? by sistawoman: 8:11pm On Nov 03, 2008
~Sauron~:

Sistawoman. . . . . .Nigerians are Africans.
Jumping from one husband to another is a social stigma here.
Most women are treated as outcasts because of such nonsense.

How will i cook and clean and cater to a man that is a serial cheater?

How can I be a good wife for a man i dispise.

This is not the old days where women have to put up with this shit. I would rather be alone or a social outcast my entire life then lay next to a man i know is cheating on me.

If you cant love me enough to give me first and only place then to hell with you and the rest of socity that would say shit about me.
Re: Husband Cheating? by sistawoman: 8:12pm On Nov 03, 2008
Oh yea!!!

if it is going to be an open marriage, because that is what it is if the wife knows the husband cheats and still accepts him, then it has to be all the way open; dont say shit when you come home and Hannibal is in my bed with me.
Re: Husband Cheating? by Sauron1: 8:16pm On Nov 03, 2008
sistawoman:

How will i cook and clean and cater to a man that is a serial cheater?

How can I be a good wife for a man i dispise.

This is not the old days where women have to put up with this shit. I would rather be alone or a social outcast my entire life then lay next to a man i know is cheating on me.

If you can't love me enough to give me first and only place then to hell with you and the rest of socity that would say shit about me.

Point noted. . . .
It's easy to hide behind a system and type like superwoman but i have always been a fan of realism.
Marriage has always been a tough venture. . . . .U cannot continue to jump from bed to bed because your husband cheated.
What makes u different from him if u do that??

Secondly, women who divorce their husbands and marry the next and claim they are happy in the next might be pretending.
Everyone knows i divorced once, even if the next husband is worse than the previous, i would keep a happy face and pretend all is well.
How many women would divorce twice if the 2 husbands they married are serial cheats??
They get to a point where they conclude MEN are goats and settle down with the husband(whether he is a serial cheat or a serial self-servicer).
Re: Husband Cheating? by Cristalz(f): 8:19pm On Nov 03, 2008
~Sauron~:

How many men would shag a pregnant woman, never mind wimps??
U think it's that easy?? Most men are scared penetration would batter the baby into bits so they shy away!!!
Besides, some women are also untidy when they are preggers. . . .It's common to see em spitting in a huge container every 3 mins. . . .
How is that a sexual attraction?? grin cheesy

I also think this man has always been with his shag partner. . . .The wife just finding out now does not mean she is new in the picture.

What are they scared of? If your doctor tells you its safe to go ahead and boink then its safe. Is his willy going to break the walls of her womb and bang the baby on the head? grin

Wifey here may not be among the untidy ones. I know a woman that was pregnant and was still up and doing.  .  .cooking,playing,dancing,cheerful and lively even with her tummy arriving at a scene 2 minutes before the rest of her body. And she was still so tidy. I was constantly amazed. She didn't do the spitting thing.
But a wife being untidy is not really a viable excuse. How many men are that tidy anyway? He should simply warn her to clean herself up before running out to cheat.

As for hubby's sex partner not being a new factor.  .  .I doubt it. She saw a text where he was asking for her address,remember?
Re: Husband Cheating? by MsLurker(f): 8:24pm On Nov 03, 2008
That's why you take your time and figure out the type of person you are REALLY marrying,

And I wouldn't rush into the second marriage as quick as the first, hopefully this young lady will do the same.
Re: Husband Cheating? by igwe11(m): 8:25pm On Nov 03, 2008
Easier said than done, the only solution here is to call  both families up and talk things over, unless their marriage is of the type called ''Abuja marriage''.
simple!!!!
Re: Husband Cheating? by MsLurker(f): 8:28pm On Nov 03, 2008
What is there to talk about?

Dude admitted he cheated. There is no need for him to try to save face now.
Re: Husband Cheating? by Sauron1: 8:28pm On Nov 03, 2008
Cristalz:

What are they scared of? If your doctor tells you its safe to go ahead and boink then its safe. Is his willy going to break the walls of her womb and bang the baby on the head? grin

I wouldn't want to cause a miscarriage by bonking a heavily pregnant woman regardless of what the doc tells me.

Wifey here may not be among the untidy ones. I know a woman that was pregnant and was still up and doing.  .  .cooking,playing,dancing,cheerful and lively even with her tummy arriving at a scene 2 minutes before the rest of her body. And she was still so tidy. I was constantly amazed. She didn't do the spitting thing.

We don't have the details but lets assume she is tidy(for argument's sake), something musta triggered the man to cheat.
Men are not dogs. . . .

But a wife being untidy is not really a viable excuse. How many men are that tidy anyway? He should simply warn her to clean herself up before running out to cheat.

The transition might have been a shock to the husband. . . . .
From hour-glass to a roundish, fattish massive flesh.

As for hubby's sex partner not being a new factor.  .  .I doubt it. She saw a text where he was asking for her address,remember?

It might be her new addy. grin cheesy
Re: Husband Cheating? by Cristalz(f): 8:29pm On Nov 03, 2008
Ms. Lurker:

That's why you take your time and figure out the type of person you are REALLY marrying,

And I wouldn't rush into the second marriage as quick as the first, hopefully this young lady will do the same.

If a man is determined not to let a girl see his bad side before marriage,I doubt that she would see it.

As for rushing into the second marriage, she didn't say she rushed into the first one,did she? Leaving won't solve anything now. Shez pregnant remember.

@igwe

Lol grin Which one be abuja marriage again?
Re: Husband Cheating? by sistawoman: 8:30pm On Nov 03, 2008
~Sauron~:

Point noted. . . .
It's easy to hide behind a system and type like superwoman but i have always been a fan of realism.
Marriage has always been a tough venture. . . . .U cannot continue to jump from bed to bed because your husband cheated.
What makes u different from him if u do that??

Secondly, women who divorce their husbands and marry the next and claim they are happy in the next might be pretending.
Everyone knows i divorced once, even if the next husband is worse than the previous, i would keep a happy face and pretend all is well.
How many women would divorce twice if the 2 husbands they married are serial cheats??
They get to a point where they conclude MEN are goats and settle down with the husband(whether he is a serial cheat or a serial self-servicer).

Chalk it up to my culture, my independance or my stubborness but I would divorce the second one too.  

I have been married before, or have you forgotten, and this is my second marriage.  I would divorce his ass in a fucking heart beat.  and I would not look back twice.

I love him to death but I will not, WILL NOT, be embarrassed.  He knew this going into our marriage that if there is an instance where I have egg on my face I will not be a happy customer.

I told my hubby before marriage, you cheat i am gone, call my bluff if you want to.

It would be utterly shameful, for me, to have my husband cheat on me.  This is not that other women feel this way just me.  I feel like to cheat on me is a slap in the face.  I am a great woman that deserves first and only place and if you, my husband, cant see the value in me then Bleep you.

I would rather be alone for the rest of my life than be a fool.
Re: Husband Cheating? by Sauron1: 8:33pm On Nov 03, 2008
sistawoman:

Chalk it up to my culture, my independance or my stubborness but I would divorce the second one too.

I have been married before, or have you forgotten, and this is my second marriage. I would divorce his ass in a fucking heart beat. and I would not look back twice.

I love him to death but I will not, WILL NOT, be embarrassed. He knew this going into our marriage that if there is an instance where I have egg on my face I will not be a happy customer.

I told my hubby before marriage, you cheat i am gone, call my bluff if you want to.

It would be utterly shameful, for me, to have my husband cheat on me. This is not that other women feel this way just me. I feel like to cheat on me is a slap in the face. I am a great woman that deserves first and only place and if you, my husband, can't see the value in me then mess you.

Give it up for Sistawoman. . . . . .

Hello, Africans are not programmed this way.
Your family would disown you if u get married to more than 2 husbands. tongue
It won't be regarded as your stubborness or independence shit, they would say you are a flaming "LovePeddler".
I think the world would be a much better place if women realise it's a man's world. . . . It ain't fair but when has LIFE ever been fair??
Re: Husband Cheating? by MsLurker(f): 8:35pm On Nov 03, 2008
Amen, sista!

You are not a good partner or mate for me (nor I, you, obviously) if you cheat. I won't disrespect you, the same should be applied to me.

The only contact he would need to have is only in regards to our child. He and I are through.

I rather be happy and single with my child than miserable and insecure with a cheating husband.
Re: Husband Cheating? by MsLurker(f): 8:36pm On Nov 03, 2008
Your family should know who you are. I mean, as much as they stay up in your life, wouldn't they know that their daughter is not a LovePeddler and should be happily married. Not just married for the sake of putting "Mrs" in front of her name.
Re: Husband Cheating? by Cristalz(f): 8:37pm On Nov 03, 2008
~Sauron~:

I wouldn't want to cause a miscarriage by bonking a heavily pregnant woman regardless of what the doc tells me.

Nobody said a heavily preganant woman.  .  .but before she gets heavy sex is still possible and safe.

~Sauron~:

We don't have the details but lets assume she is tidy(for argument's sake), something musta triggered the man to cheat.
Men are not dogs. . . .

I doubt the poster will agree with you on that grin

~Sauron~:

transition might have been a shock to the husband. . . . .
From hour-glass to a roundish, fattish massive flesh.

Haba. Hasn't he ever seen a pregnant woman before? grin
Re: Husband Cheating? by sistawoman: 8:38pm On Nov 03, 2008
~Sauron~:

Give it up for Sistawoman. . . . . .

Hello, Africans are not programmed this way.
Your family would disown you if u get married to more than 2 husbands. tongue
It won't be regarded as your stubborness or independence shit, they would say you are a flaming "LovePeddler".
I think the world would be a much better place if women realise it's a man's world. . . . It ain't fair but when has LIFE ever been fair??

Then i guess i would be a flaming LovePeddler.

I would not stay married to him, no matter what.

What does that say to my husband if before marriage i warn a brotha but then after he does it i stay?

What message does that send to him?

He might as well start beating the shit out me.

My father would kick my ass if i stayed with a cheating man.  I could not even hold my head up in public if my husband was stepping out on me.

But I would gladly hold my head up as a single woman.  And who says I even get married again.  I can just live my life out alone.
Re: Husband Cheating? by Sauron1: 8:41pm On Nov 03, 2008
Cristalz:

Nobody said a heavily preganant woman.  .  .but before she gets heavy sex is still possible and safe.

People are different. . . . .many men get antsy about pregnant women. . . .

I doubt the poster will agree with you on that grin

The poster has a father and brothers.
Surely, she won't call em dogs.

Haba. Hasn't he ever seen a pregnant woman before? grin

It's a different thing to see a pregnant woman on a bus. . . .It's anutha thang to see one naked few inches away from u with the belly pulsating. grin
Re: Husband Cheating? by igwe11(m): 8:41pm On Nov 03, 2008
Cristalz:

@igwe

Lol grin Which one be abuja marriage again?

Abuja marriage is simple living together of man and woman out of accommodation problem either for the man or the woman, i.e out of  circumstance. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Husband Cheating? by Sauron1: 8:44pm On Nov 03, 2008
sistawoman:

Then i guess i would be a flaming LovePeddler.

I would not stay married to him, no matter what.

What does that say to my husband if before marriage i warn a brotha but then after he does it i stay?

What message does that send to him?

He might as well start beating the shit out me.

My father would kick my ass if i stayed with a cheating man. I could not even hold my head up in public if my husband was stepping out on me.

But I would gladly hold my head up as a single woman. And who says I even get married again. I can just live my life out alone.

Very well then. . . . .
I am afriad u cannot help this poster with your way of reasoning.
She is from Nigeria. . . . .The society frowns at women jumping from marriage to another.
Her own family would tell her to be patient and stick to the scripts.
Re: Husband Cheating? by igwe11(m): 8:51pm On Nov 03, 2008
Ms. Lurker:

What is there to talk about?

Dude admitted he cheated. There is no need for him to try to save face now.
Yeah he sincerely admitted, that reminds me of shaggy's song. It wasn't me.
this proves it right that you girls like it when we tell lies.
Re: Husband Cheating? by MsLurker(f): 8:55pm On Nov 03, 2008
igwe 1:

Wrong! I would thank you for telling me the truth as I quickly packed my belongings. I'm sorry next to cheating on your wife when she is sick, cheating on her when she is with child ranks just as low.
Re: Husband Cheating? by Cristalz(f): 8:58pm On Nov 03, 2008
~Sauron~:

People are different. . . . .many men get antsy about pregnant women. . . .

Then they shouldn't get 'em pregnant grin

~Sauron~:

The poster has a father and brothers.
Surely, she won't call em dogs.

Depends.  .  .she just might have a very general view about it

~Sauron~:

It's a different thing to see a pregnant woman on a bus. . . .It's anutha thang to see one naked few inches away from u with the belly pulsating. grin

It's supposed to be fascinating,  not repulsive. Come on.

@igwe
LOL grin
Does that happen? Wow.
Re: Husband Cheating? by syren: 9:06pm On Nov 03, 2008
igwe 1:

Who told you that

Girls/women like it when you do the right thing. Guys lie to make them believe they are doing those things. cool
Re: Husband Cheating? by igwe11(m): 9:08pm On Nov 03, 2008
Ms. Lurker:

Wrong! I would thank you for telling me the truth as I quickly packed my belongings. I'm sorry next to c[b]heating on your wife when she is sick, cheating on her when she is with child ranks just as low[/b].
Wait sista, i hope you re not taking this on me. grin grin grin grin
But for the meantime i think, there is always room for forgiveness else all of us won't be here to tell these stories.
my own suggestion is she should talk things over with her husband seriously and the man has to promise in the present of their people that he isn't going to do it again.
period!!!!!
where is she running? for the man to accept to marry her for the first time, there was love in existence.
whatever happens to it should be dealt with by both parties.
Re: Husband Cheating? by Sauron1: 9:09pm On Nov 03, 2008
Cristalz:

Then they shouldn't get 'em pregnant grin

Was she raped?? grin

Depends.  .  .she just might have a very general view about it

I don't think so.

It's supposed to be fascinating,  not repulsive. Come on.

I have not seen one before, pardon me. grin
Re: Husband Cheating? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 03, 2008
sistawoman:

I have been married before, or have you forgotten, and this is my second marriage.  I would divorce his ass in a fucking heart beat.  and I would not look back twice.

I love him to death but I will not, WILL NOT, be embarrassed.  He knew this going into our marriage that if there is an instance where I have egg on my face I will not be a happy customer.

It would be utterly shameful, for me, to have my husband cheat on me.  This is not that other women feel this way just me.  I feel like to cheat on me is a slap in the face.  I am a great woman that deserves first and only place and if you, my husband, can't see the value in me then mess you.

Five Stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Husband Cheating? by MsLurker(f): 9:15pm On Nov 03, 2008
igwe 1:

Wait sista, i hope you re not taking this on me. grin grin grin grin
But for the meantime i think, there is always room for forgiveness else all of us won't be here to tell these stories.
my own suggestion is she should talk things over with her husband seriously and the man has to promise in the present of their people that he isn't going to do it again.
period!!!!!
where is she running? for the man to accept to marry her for the first time, there was love in existence.
whatever happens to it should be dealt with by both parties.

No, not at all. smiley If marriage is supposed to be about communication. Why wasn't this guy communicating with her when he was having his issues? I'm sure he didn't wake up one day and knew he was going to cheat. He should have told her from the START of his emotional quagmire not wait until he acted on it so he could properly repent.

I see nothing wrong with forgiving him. Just because you forgive a person doesn't mean that you still have to tolerate them in your space.

Besides, if this was a woman cheating would y ou guys be so forgiving?
Re: Husband Cheating? by igwe11(m): 9:22pm On Nov 03, 2008
Ms. Lurker:

if this was a woman cheating would y ou guys be so forgiving?
Not at all!!
I can't take it since  she is answering my surname.
Re: Husband Cheating? by Sauron1: 9:22pm On Nov 03, 2008
stillwater:

Five Stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I expect you to say that. . . . .

Stillwater would explain to her kids and say, children. . . . .This is your 5th daddy.
What a legacy to leave for ur kids!!! grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

They All Complain Of My Joystick Nd Walkout / Benefits Of Sexless Relationship / Seun Why You Know One Marry,come Marry My Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.