Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,472 members, 7,974,915 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 01:06 PM

Husband Cheating? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Cheating? (4729 Views)

Caught My Friend's Husband Cheating With His Boss, Photos Inside! / Woman Catches Husband Cheating,grabs Him By The joystick(photo) / Woman Catches Her Husband Cheating. Then He Says This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Cheating? by KarmaMod(f): 9:30pm On Nov 03, 2008
black women in general are too forgiving which is why they are the ones dying of Aids. It's a known fact that they are on the top of the list and a good % are married

least you alanu Samarias have heaven to look forward to since no one else appreciates your over the top forgiving nature
Re: Husband Cheating? by MsLurker(f): 9:39pm On Nov 03, 2008
~Sauron~:

I expect you to say that. . . . .

Stillwater would explain to her kids and say, children. . . . .This is your 5th daddy.
What a legacy to leave for ur kids!!! grin cheesy

The way this guy is going. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't impregnate other women.

I say, she needs to do what is best for her and the unborn child NOT the man and his ego.
Re: Husband Cheating? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 03, 2008
~Sauron~:

I expect you to say that. . . . .

Stillwater would explain to her kids and say, children. . . . .This is your 5th daddy.
What a legacy to leave for ur kids!!! grin cheesy

Take your sarcasm and choke on it. You wouldn't stay with a cheat, would you?
Re: Husband Cheating? by Sauron1: 9:45pm On Nov 03, 2008
stillwater:

Take your sarcasm and choke on it. You wouldn't stay with a cheat, would you?

It's a man's world.
The same rule applies with the reasons why a man could marry 5 women in the same house and a woman cannot put 2 men in the same cribbo.

Ms. Lurker:

The way this guy is going. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't impregnate other women.

Can't we debate without getting personal??
Some people can be irritants. . . .
Re: Husband Cheating? by igwe11(m): 9:47pm On Nov 03, 2008
I expect this woman to tell us the type of marriage in question,societal or hush hush type that she has no in-law to call upon.
Re: Husband Cheating? by Outstrip(f): 9:53pm On Nov 03, 2008
Whatever you do, do not get pregnant again. As soon as this baby comes out get a shot. The man is as ass. Focus on yourslef. If you get worked up, you can hurt yourself and even your baby. He is not worthit. After you have had the baby and had time to think it through then make a decision. The worst time to make a decision is now. God bless you and good luck
Re: Husband Cheating? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 03, 2008
~Sauron~:

It's a man's world.
The same rule applies with the reasons why a man could marry 5 women in the same house and a woman cannot put 2 men in the same cribbo.

You didn't answer my question cheesy Can you stay with a CHEAT?
Re: Husband Cheating? by Akinagirl(f): 11:36pm On Nov 03, 2008
Interesting how the man wont stay with a cheating wife but expects the wife to stay with a cheating lying no good man. undecided
Re: Husband Cheating? by namun(f): 12:01am On Nov 04, 2008
@sauron, the only statement you can add this situation is the reason why the man cheated. ah na wah oh and a lady would think she has found a husband. even if she has become the ugliest women on earth, it is a temporary thing and she would still go back to shape. just imagine if the table was turned and GOD FORbid 4 one reason or other u were temporatily immobile and ur wife was doing that to u. how would u feel??
i dare to say u are heartless and a woman's nightmare
Re: Husband Cheating? by namun(f): 12:09am On Nov 04, 2008
@poster, my candid advice to u is not to make hasty decisions. what you need to do is try to be calm. talk to him about it but don't try to show emotions and ask him a simple and straightforward question
how would u like me doing it with one of your friends or maybe a very young boy still with enough energy, that is after pregnancy hot sex?
see the look on his face and please let us know what happened.
Re: Husband Cheating? by namun(f): 12:26am On Nov 04, 2008
@igwe1, and please what is soooo special in the name that u cant take her cheating on u? please there are many names in the world and urs is just one of dem. so please give us a break. what would make u cheat as a man if u know its gonna be painful if applied on u
Re: Husband Cheating? by namun(f): 12:29am On Nov 04, 2008
@igwe1, and please what is soooo special in the name that u cant take her cheating on u? please there are many names in the world and urs is just one of dem. so please give us a break. what would make u cheat as a man if u know its gonna be painful if applied on u
Re: Husband Cheating? by Akinagirl(f): 2:10am On Nov 04, 2008
Tell him girl.
Re: Husband Cheating? by leyla(f): 10:11pm On Nov 04, 2008
Thank you for the level headed comments. To answer some of the questions my Husband and I have been together for 4 years, been through a lot of bad times but then not everything goes smooth. I'm not Nigerian i am from Libya my Husband is Nigerian, i have always had a lot of respect for him and we have never had this problem of cheating before now. It may be that i have a big belly or that i look like a balloon, but appearance isn't the most important thing in life. At least i am fortunate enough to be healthy and carry a baby.
I forgave him the first time as i wanted to give him the chance to do better, but now it has happened again there is no chance i will have him as my Husband he ashamed me, my Family and shows no respect for me at all!!
I'm not a weak woman i run a business 6 days a week and look after my horses in the evening, yet still manage to run the house and have good times. There is no excuse for my Husband to cheat except that he is a fool! The moment he thought about being with another women, he turned his back on me and the baby. He's no Man in my book.
I know no-body is perfect in life and we all make mistakes but most of us learn from them, except for him. I can maybe forgive him in time but i can never be his wife, he broke his vows and the only person he should ask forgiveness is God, not me.
At the moment i am just trying to keep my head up high and keep going, i don't care for another man my focus will be my child. Sorry i could go on more, better stop.
Re: Husband Cheating? by sistawoman: 10:14pm On Nov 04, 2008
((((((((((((Leyla)))))))))))))))))

I am so sorry for you.
Re: Husband Cheating? by Akinagirl(f): 10:19pm On Nov 04, 2008
No sweety, you are doing just fine, if it helps you can move out of the house, maybe to a friends house or relatives. Just to let him know that you mean business and you have had enough of his crap. No woman should have to go through this. Honey I wish you and your baby the best and keep God first. Forget that boy you call a husband and focus on your child.
Re: Husband Cheating? by igwe11(m): 11:22pm On Nov 04, 2008
Sorry sista, is quite pitiful that this can happen to good people like you. Let lord grant you the strength to over come the trauma, is not easy like I said I personal can not take it, I don’t even wish to imagine it happen to me.
Please accept my sincere sympathy.

God dey

After the storm comes the sunshine
Re: Husband Cheating? by igwe11(m): 11:47pm On Nov 04, 2008
namun:

@igwe1, and please what is soooo special in the name that u can't take her cheating on u? please there are many names in the world and urs is just one of them. so please give us a break. what would make u cheat as a man if u know its going to be painful if applied on u
Sista my name is part of my identity,as I shall not tarnish it by cheating on my wife so shall i not take it when it's been tarnished by my wife ****** on me.

Respect is said to be reciprocal, i hope you understood my point.
cool cool cool cool
Re: Husband Cheating? by na2day2(m): 12:16am On Nov 05, 2008
finally, agbada don hook wire lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed no offense leyla but i expect this will happen, not bcuz i know ur hubby and his ways but i know u from this forum and u always have negative things to say about nigerian men; i knew it wont be too long before we start hearing stories like this. all i can tell u right now is hard luck, may God heal ur broken heart and put common sense back to ur hubby but u too must learn that negativity will begat negativity.

leyla:

Thank you for the level headed comments. To answer some of the questions my Husband and I have been together for 4 years, been through a lot of bad times but then not everything goes smooth.  I'm not Nigerian i am from Libya my Husband is Nigerian, i have always had a lot of respect for him and we have never had this problem of cheating before now.  It may be that i have a big belly or that i look like a balloon, but appearance isn't the most important thing in life. At least i am fortunate enough to be healthy and carry a baby.
I forgave him the first time as i wanted to give him the chance to do better, but now it has happened again there is no chance i will have him as my Husband he ashamed me, my Family and shows no respect for me at all!!
I'm not a weak woman i run a business 6 days a week and look after my horses in the evening, yet still manage to run the house and have good times.  There is no excuse for my Husband to cheat except that he is a fool! The moment he thought about being with another women, he turned his back on me and the baby.  He's no Man in my book.
I know no-body is perfect in life and we all make mistakes but most of us learn from them, except for him.  I can maybe forgive him in time but i can never be his wife, he broke his vows and the only person he should ask forgiveness is God, not me.
At the moment i am just trying to keep my head up high and keep going, i don't care for another man my focus will be my child.  Sorry i could go on more, better stop.
Re: Husband Cheating? by Sauron1: 12:59am On Nov 05, 2008
stillwater:

You didn't answer my question cheesy Can you stay with a CHEAT?

If the CHEAT is Stilly, i would manage. tongue
Re: Husband Cheating? by Nobody: 1:05am On Nov 05, 2008
~Sauron~:

If the CHEAT is Stilly, i would manage. tongue

Don't try to sugar coat this, we both you know you wouldn't stay with a cheat. Don't you just think men are two-faced?
Re: Husband Cheating? by Sauron1: 1:07am On Nov 05, 2008
stillwater:

Don't try to sugar coat this, we both you know you wouldn't stay with a cheat. Don't you just think men are two-faced?

Without sugar-coating, it bores down to the nature of men.
Men for what they are readily available for sex while women attach all kinda emotions to it.
It takes a lot for a woman to cheat but for men. . . . .It's in the DNA.
Naija society appreciates this fact and they let it flow. . . .Why would a man marry 10 wives and a woman can't marry just two??
Thatz life. . . . .accept it and move on!!

I can't stay with a cheat, NEVER!!!
Re: Husband Cheating? by Nobody: 1:18am On Nov 05, 2008
~Sauron~:

Without sugar-coating, it bores down to the nature of men.
Men for what they are readily available for sex while women attach all kind of emotions to it.
It takes a lot for a woman to cheat but for men. . . . .It's in the DNA.
Naija society appreciates this fact and they let it flow. . . .Why would a man marry 10 wives and a woman can't marry just two??
Thatz life. . . . .accept it and move on!!

I can't stay with a cheat, NEVER!!!

You make society  sound like something abstract whereas it it is made up of people like you and me who are very capable of changing the so called demonic norm. But it appears men like to play the "it's in our blood" card to dismiss their lack of selfcontrol and low grade on the morality scale just to appease their little willy. What weaklings!!!
Re: Husband Cheating? by Sauron1: 1:26am On Nov 05, 2008
stillwater:

You make society sound like something abstract whereas it it is made up of people like you and me who are very capable of changing the so called demonic norm. But it appears men like to play the "it's in our blood" card to dismiss their lack of selfcontrol and low grade on the morality scale just to appease their little willy. What weaklings!!!

Lack of self control and immorality can only be blamed on "testosterone"
Cheese n Rice. . . . .Lemme shoot you with some milligrams of testosterone and letz see if u won't pursue Queenisha into a dark room.

Seriously speaking, men do cheat because of emotional dissatisfaction.
The problem is that men are less likely than women to express their feelings, so you won't always know when your guy is in need of a little affirmation. Most men consider it unmanly to ask for a pat on the back, which is why their emotional needs are often overlooked.
Re: Husband Cheating? by Nobody: 1:35am On Nov 05, 2008
~Sauron~:

Lack of self control and immorality can only be blamed on "testosterone"
Cheese n Rice. . . . .let me shoot you with some milligrams of testosterone and letz see if u won't pursue Queenisha into a dark room.

I wonder what you guys would blame it on if science didn't come about the the hormonal randiness of testosterone *rolls eyes* Abeg self control has a lot to do with it!!!!!

Seriously speaking, men do cheat because of emotional dissatisfaction.
The problem is that men are less likely than women to express their feelings, so you won't always know when your guy is in need of a little affirmation. Most men consider it unmanly to ask for a pat on the back, which is why their emotional needs are often overlooked.

As I said only weaklings wouldn't come up to their wives to tell them they are "emotionally dissatisfied"
Re: Husband Cheating? by na2day2(m): 1:36am On Nov 05, 2008
women have the same amount of face as men, so if men cheat, i can tell u right now, lots of women do it and are even encourage to do it by fellow women, since examples right here on this board.

stillwater:

Re: Husband Cheating? by Sauron1: 1:39am On Nov 05, 2008
stillwater:

I wonder what you guys would blame it on if science didn't come about the the hormonal randiness of testosterone *rolls eyes* Abeg self control has a lot to do with it!!!!!

Something has to take the blame, scratch me.

As I said only weaklings wouldn't come up to their wives to tell them they are "emotionally dissatisfied"

Don't be naive. . . . . .A man is supposed to be a man
Only wimps cry to their partners and beg for emotional satisfaction.
Women need our shoulders to cry, moan, gripe and whinge. . . . .
How would u feel if ur man comes home and start moaning like a kid over his finger-nails?? tongue tongue
Re: Husband Cheating? by Nobody: 1:44am On Nov 05, 2008
na2day?:

women have the same amount of face as men, so if men cheat, i can tell u right now, lots of women do it and are even encourage to do it by fellow women, since examples right here on this board.

The point is YOU men would kick her out if she cheats but hypocritically want her to still live with you if you cheat. PATHETIC!!!!

~Sauron~:

Something has to take the blame, scratch me.

I would most definitely scratch your eyes out. cool

Don't be naive. . . . . .A man is supposed to be a man
Only wimps cry to their partners and beg for emotional satisfaction.
Women need our shoulders to cry, moan, gripe and whinge. . . . .
How would u feel if ur man comes home and start moaning like a kid over his finger-nails?? tongue tongue

Come down from your egotistical high horse. Why disgrace and make a fool of your wife by sleeping around? Are you saying you would rather sleep around than speak to your wife?
Re: Husband Cheating? by Sauron1: 1:49am On Nov 05, 2008
stillwater:

I would most definitely scratch your eyes out. cool

Flaming vampire!!

Come down from your egotistical high horse. Why disgrace and make a fool of your wife by sleeping around? Are you saying you would rather sleep around than speak to your wife?

Only 12% of cheating men said their mistress was more physically attractive than their wife.
In other words, a man doesn't stray because he thinks he'll get lucky with a better-looking body. In most cases, he's cheating to fill an emotional void,
He feels a connection with the other woman, and physical intimacy comes along for the ride.
Men are what they are. . . . . .They have been that way since Eden. Where were you when Abraham was boning Sarah n Hagar at the same time?? tongue
Re: Husband Cheating? by Tgirl4real(f): 1:58am On Nov 05, 2008
Sauron,

u no gree respond when i asked for an interview wink
Re: Husband Cheating? by Nobody: 2:00am On Nov 05, 2008
~Sauron~:

Flaming vampire!!

Only 12% of cheating men said their mistress was more physically attractive than their wife.
In other words, a man doesn't stray because he thinks he'll get lucky with a better-looking body. In most cases, he's cheating to fill an emotional void,
He feels a connection with the other woman, and physical intimacy comes along for the ride.
Men are what they are. . . . . .They have been that way since Eden. Where were you when Abraham was boning Sarah n Hagar at the same time?? tongue

Would you rather sleep around than communicate with your wife?
FYI Sarah by her own will gave Hagar to her husband. Abram dared not cheat on her tongue
Re: Husband Cheating? by Sauron1: 2:04am On Nov 05, 2008
stillwater:

Would you rather sleep around than communicate with your wife?
FYI Sarah by her own will gave Hagar to her husband. Abram dared not cheat on her tongue

If she is an obnoxious impertinent pig, i would. tongue tongue
Sarah gave Hagar to her husband?? How many men gave their wives to a slave to shag?? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Kind Of Gift Can I Give To My Girlfriend / What Makes You So Datable? / Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.