Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,278 members, 7,894,185 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 03:53 AM

Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady - Culture (471) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady (479353 Views)

Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? / Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady / Igbo Kwenu! kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by sheniqua: 5:55pm On May 13, 2008
my Igbo man di egwu na bed.
I'm satisfied cool
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 5:57pm On May 13, 2008
sheniqua:

my Igbo man di ewu na bed.
I'm satisfied cool

Eeeeeeeeeeen. Stop calling me at 12 am then. Infact nga change my numba. Okwa gi winter would soon be here again.  angry

On a second thought I understand. wink Hapu Tosh. angry

Tosh Union umu akpara will write u soon, Feli has gone missing. angry
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by romeo(m): 7:53pm On May 13, 2008
Ikomi:

My brother I wonder? Ochoro ulatara nwanyi nno na di ogu. Juo ya ma o witnesiri di alulu.

The boy ga akpa su kwam iwe soon. angry What if Nwando decides to come to lovely Ikomi, which means the guy ga adaba na atlantic.

And giwan u need to be careful, that u supported me now does'nt mean we've turned friends. angry

Eweghim enyi, except nwado baby. grin

Eji m enyi gi eme kwanu gini? tongue tongue
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by presido1: 8:45pm On May 13, 2008
Romanus dikwa kiaful, ikomi bi na Brighton, ebe ahu ka ndi gay jiri may be, who knows lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Ikocrazy ele gi now. I'na enwete kwa onwe gi.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ifyalways(f): 1:22pm On May 14, 2008
Ikomi:

My brother I wonder? Ochoro ulatara nwanyi nno na di ogu. Juo ya ma o witnesiri di alulu.

The boy ga akpa su kwam iwe soon.  angry What if Nwando decides to come to lovely Ikomi, which means the guy ga adaba na atlantic.

And giwan u need to be careful, that u supported me now does'nt mean we've turned friends.  angry

Eweghim enyi, except nwado babygrin

Pres isim akwonaghi aha,  angry. Ngwan kam lee ihe nga eme now?  angry

Pres Pres Pres Pres Pres Pres Pres Pres Pres Pres Pres Pres Pres Pres Pres Pres Pres Pres Pres Pres Pres Pres Pres Pres

Just a piece of advice before I leave, "onye achona uka"   cheesy

mgbe O bula GC jiri gacha bia,m ga a musturururrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrru quote gharia gi now.onye anuru  grin
romeo:

Eji m enyi gi eme kwanu gini? tongue tongue
Ajuju?ole udika relationship di na etiti ijiji(housefly) na nama(cow) lol  angry o buru na i maghi,owu udika affair gi na Ikomi na eme now.unu abuo di onwe unu nkpa.iwem bu na a maghim onye bu ijiji ma o bu nama in this case. angry angry angry
presido1:

Romanus dikwa kiaful, ikomi bi na Brighton, ebe ahu ka ndi gay jiri may be, who knows lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Ikocrazy ele gi now. I'na enwete kwa onwe gi.

ole otu i si mara na obi na Brighton?asiri wont kill you.  angry angry angry

ole onye kporo onwe ya Iyke419?onye ahu kpachara anya ooooh.unu a hula,boiss che na owu my email addy kam posturu were bia na e flood m with love stories na poem.  cheesy Iyke419 hapu m aka oooooo  angry angry angry angry angry angry
highest iwe di na obim now.e needirim akwa a suru asu(pounded egg) to cool down.o nwere onye nwere ya hia?  angry
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ifyalways(f): 1:28pm On May 14, 2008
presssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss stop pressing me. angry
goodmorning NNa anyi ukwu.

umu igbo hi Xcept mmadu abuo.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by presido1: 1:40pm On May 14, 2008
ifyalways:

presssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss stop pressing me. angry
goodmorning NNa anyi ukwu.
umu igbo hi Xcept mmadu abuo.
O'kwa ejim nwayo nwayo na eme d'press up lol
ok next time owu gi ga e'press m grin grin grin.
ma obu anyi anoro chamfa.

ole ka i'mere?

You for tell fake to reply the person and get his contacts before u spill the bean. U don act like mofo for dis one.
Infact u no be ifyalways i know again tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ifyalways(f): 1:52pm On May 14, 2008
lmao.
presido1:

O'kwa ejim nwayo nwayo na eme d'press up lol
ok next time owu gi ga e'press m grin grin grin.
ma obu anyi anoro chamfa.

ole ka i'mere?

You for tell fake to reply the person and get his contacts before u spill the bean. You don act like mofo for this one.
Infact u no be ifyalways i know again tongue tongue tongue tongue
first,gi na onye na eme press up? angry angry angry
chamfa for what?i maghizi na ihe na egwu now wu " one leg up"? cheesy arumbaa stylee grin
jukwa Romy,egwu eji now bu "one leg up" or " aka abuo na ala,okpa abuo na elu" tongue
lol,Fake don reply ppl so tay him don tire.ihe nkea digwa egwu,boiss ndi amu nko,pluesee "i have been taken,tooken and tooked" lol make una no pour sand for my garri ooooooh. cheesy
Pres ole otu i mere dearie?rove you rots. i ga na abiakwa?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by presido1: 2:05pm On May 14, 2008
ifyalways:

lmao.first,gi na onye na eme press up? angry angry angry
jukwa Romy,egwu eji now bu "one leg up" or " aka abuo na ala,okpa abuo na elu" tongue
what if i dey for wheelchair grin grin grin grin grin
Abeg na chara m d' somffin in a chamfa way. when i get rid of the wchair we can go hell wire undecided undecided undecided
ndia choro i snatchiri gi from fake? i di sure na owughi onye swiss na ede ihe ahu lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed onu m sharrrrrrap.
I go come for sure, ma man d wed so na be the best mannnn. u wanna be the best woman?
less i forget wetin nwando said bout umu nwanyi NL lol
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ifyalways(f): 2:10pm On May 14, 2008
Pres nsi na akpa m.  sad oge eruola m ga akwusi e ri beans sef  angry the disgrace a dila 3 much  angry angry
Pres gwam gwam gwam,gwam udika nsi m ga anyu now?  cheesy
1. GHOST NSI
The kind where you feel the nsi come out, but there is no nsi in the toilet.

2. CLEAN NSI
The kind where you nyuoma d nsi iout, see it in the toilet, but there is nothing on the toilet paper.

3. WET NSI
The kind where you wipe your butt 50 times and it still feels n-wiped, so you have to put some toilet paper between your butt na your underwear so you won't ruin them with stains.

4. SECOND WAVE NSI
This happens when i nyuchara nsi and you've pulled your pants up to your knees, and you realize that you have to nyuola some more.

5. POP-A VEIN-IN-YOUR-FOREHEAD NSI
The kind where you Strain so much to get it out, you practically have a stroke.

6. LINCOLN LOG NSI:
The kind of nsi that is so huge you're afraid to flush without first breaking it ntakiri ntakiri with the toilet brush.

7. GASSY NSI
It's so noisy, that everyone within earshot is giggling.

8. DRINKER'S NSI
The kind of nsi you have the morning after a long night of drinking. N jiri mara ya bu skid marks on the bottom of the toilet.

9. CORN NSI
The kind of nsi where the corn looks like raisins in a muffin.

10. GEE-I-WISH-I-COULD-NYUOLA NSI NSI:
The kind where you want to nyuola nsi but all you do is sit on the toilet and fart a few times.

11. SPINAL TAP NSI:
That's where it hurts so badly coming out, you'd swear it was leaving you sideways.nke a na fu ncha.

12. WET CHEEKS NSI
(The Michael Schumacher nsi): The kind that comes out so fast, your butt cheeks get splashed with mmiri.

13. THE DANGLING NSI:
This nsi refuses to drop in the toilet even though na i nyuchala. You just hope that a shake or two will cut it loose.

14. THE SURPRISE NSI:
You're not even at the toilet because you are sure you are about to fart, but *oops* - nsi oku !

pres nsi jim badly  sad embarassed angry
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ifyalways(f): 2:16pm On May 14, 2008
presido1:

what if i dey for wheelchair grin grin grin grin grin
Abeg na chara m d' somffin in a chamfa way. when i get rid of the wchair we can go hell wire undecided undecided undecided
ndia choro i snatchiri gi from fake? i di sure na owughi onye swiss na ede ihe ahu lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed onu m sharrrrrrap.
I go come for sure, ma man d wed so na be the best mannnn. u want to be the best woman?
less i forget wetin nwando said bout umu nwanyi Nairaland lol

Nsi na akpam buko. embarassed
for the last time,a maghim onye bu nwoke swiss cheesy a maghim onye zuru ma password were logua in dee ihe awu.o bughim,ifyalways dere dat thing,owu ifysometimes,i guess na odere ihe wu mgbe o nwuru kai kai.a julam abt dat again buko. angry
lol Nwando si na umu nwanyi NL bu ndi onyu nsi eg ME.ole ihe i ji ajum sef?eze asiri angry
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by presido1: 2:20pm On May 14, 2008
what is NSI? if i may ask.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ifyalways(f): 2:22pm On May 14, 2008
lmao.
pres i naghizi ekwu okwu,o dika o bughi nanim ka nsi ji sef  cheesy grin cheesy
pres a gala mpochi oooooooh !
happy mpochi session i wish you  cheesy

i si na enyi gi na eme wedding?jiri gi mere best nwoke?cheeei onye ahu a maghi your profile at all. . , i pity the babes at the bachelors eve. tongue
presido1:

ole onye i na aju?i maghi ihe wu nsi?i richa ajo ofe ahu i na eri ole ihe i na eme ya?i naghi aga mpochi?a jukwala udika ajuju ahu again.
NSI = MPOCHI ok a chefurum na i bu bush man,in your bush man language Nsi = latrine grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ifyalways(f): 2:27pm On May 14, 2008
presido1:

hmmn on a second thought though,o gini ka i na eche na nsi bu?
i just hope na o bughi ihe m na eche na i chere now ooooh undecided
i sincerely hope so undecided
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by presido1: 2:38pm On May 14, 2008
Ok is that what u call it? we call it shit.
U remember me of somffin now,
when i was doing ma appostolic work in one community called TBH(3 big head)
One guy visited me for fathers house ebe mbi, so the guy was pressed and ask for ma permission to use the toilet.
So me egosi ya ebe the toilet di, wen the guy finished toileting now he come flush the stuff but nsi refused to flush.
As he was waiting for the water to fill up so that he can flush the second time, The rev father came over to use the toilet as well.
Immediately he flushed the second time but de nsi agba isi akwara for dia. Do u know what the guy did, He calmly put hand and collected the Nsi,
put the thing for his pocket, just act like noffin happened. Thats was pear(Ube) season, when he came out from the toilet, one sista that came to visit the rev saw his swollen pocket and tot he has pear in there and asked him for pear. ya gwa the sista na obughi pear but the insisted to see what he has.Do u know what the guy did?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ifyalways(f): 2:42pm On May 14, 2008
lmao
Pres i choro i gbum cheesy cheesy cheesy
unu biakwa nuru akuko ,akuko nsi for that marrra cheesy
buko tell me,did the guy,maya aka na akpa weputa d ube nsi?
grin ihe na eme nu uwa
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by presido1: 2:45pm On May 14, 2008
To ma suprise i just ralised that the guy wu onye Arochukwu.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ifyalways(f): 2:48pm On May 14, 2008
presido1:

To ma suprise i just ralised that the guy wu onye Arochukwu.
iwu onye apari  cheesy
onye Arochukwu i para nsi na aka?fiakwa  angry angry angry
bia Pres be kaiful ooo,o bughikwa maka na mu na gi na etinye aka n'ike na esi n'imi mere i ga eji aba m ime now. angry ole udi mkpari wu nka?  cheesy
infact buy garri.stay alone and continue with akuko nsi gi.
hisses  cheesy
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by presido1: 2:55pm On May 14, 2008
Bia Ify if i katch you dia, mma eme gi ihe nna eme ndi arochukwu na uzoakoli.
ifyalways:

iwu onye apari cheesy
onye Arochukwu i para nsi na aka?fiakwa angry angry angry
mu na gi na etinye aka n'ike na esi n'imi
at least nke a now said it all. Itinye aka na ike gi esie na ime chei
u need to see ma face as am typing the line above. What is the distance between ime gi na onu gi?
Oge n'biara CIV i will make sure u wash ur hands with izal. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ifyalways(f): 3:00pm On May 14, 2008
Maka this comment you have made above,mgbe o bula i biara CIV,i would make sure you not just lick the fingers,i would see to it that you suck on it for 1 hr. . . without that,no show  cheesy
buko no try frown ihu gi at all at all,i joro njo e ji apu court normally,i biakwa frownia ya now,even Osama would be scared.
Pres say cheeese  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

ole ihe a na akpo bye bye na igbo sef?i know its not ije oma errrhm,Ok Pres ka o di.ubochi nta ka anyi chuo na owere nchi  tongue
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by presido1: 3:04pm On May 14, 2008
so u neffa hear say Monkey no fin but e' mama like am.
I na aga i'nyu nsi? abeg no pocket am.

bye bye na igbo bu byeeeeeeeee. or lewa anya
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ifyalways(f): 3:10pm On May 14, 2008
presido1:

so u neffa hear say Monkey no fin but e' mama like am.
I na aga i'nyu nsi? abeg no pocket am.

highest mkpari ! the mkpari of the century  angry angry angry
buy garri.Yes, am proudly going to nyuola nsi.anyi ga ahu mgbe anyi ga ahu.
Ihu Ikomi,Romy,Darfur,tosh,Echelon,Youngies,Kashiff,Mortiple,Ynot,Uche2nna,sheniqua,GC,jennykadry ma o bu nnenneeeeeeeeeeeeeeigboniile,i zie ha ozi oma" ify gara mpochi" cheesy

igbo ndeewo nu  kiss
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by presido1: 3:20pm On May 14, 2008
To prevent you from pocketing the nsi, i invoke nsi otoro(watery type) to ur onu nsi.
watch out.
Happy nsi time cool cool cool cool

Aguru na agu m now.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ifyalways(f): 3:22pm On May 14, 2008
chidi afo nri cheesy
all nsi na nsi,there is none greater.ha niile si na otu onu aputa and end up na otu onu too.
thanks for the wishes,surely nsi kam a gaghi akpa m cool
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee angry
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by presido1: 3:27pm On May 14, 2008
U no fit find me somffin to eat?
Onye aka gum, aka titanic, eri-eri di ka gi.

Lekwa nsi nyuwa, amaghi m ma nri anaghi atapado gi na afo
ka iche na obu constant inyu nsi ga eme gi enwee flat tommy undecided undecided undecided
nwanyi afo gulder,
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ifyalways(f): 3:33pm On May 14, 2008
I choro i ri nsi now? undecided
me,afo gulder?lol o di nma.time wud tell cheesy

but wait oooo,this one bukwa another method of getting a flat afo,constant and continous nsi cheesy all d tummy fat wud be shitted out grin
Pres e kwelam nyuo nsi na ahum buko.leave me to go please.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Helmet: 5:13pm On May 14, 2008
Igbo Mmamanu!
A gaba agaba a kaara Eze, a naaba anaaba a kaara Eze!

Esi m ONNEH aga! Onneh no n'okpuru ochichi Orumba-S, n' Anambra siteeti.

Ndi b'ayi mma mmanu!!!
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by echelon(m): 5:19pm On May 14, 2008
Helmet nwa nnaaa undecided nnooo!

Kedu ka eke si anya anwu?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ifyalways(f): 1:22pm On May 15, 2008
igbo looooow cheesy
@Helmeeeeet ndeewo.aha gi nkea di egwu.ole udika helment iwu?helmet eji eze mmiri,mgbo egbe ka o bu helment nke . . . .juo Tosh tongue
ya gaziere gi.

ole ihe mega happen?o dika nsi ji mmadu nile na threadia.lol
wishing everybody hia a happy and stressless nsi session day. kiss

GC,you know i miss you,you know it cry sad cry sad cry sad cry do hope that all is well?.remain blessed !
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 5:21pm On May 15, 2008
Igbo Good Day. angry

Onwere onye huru Nwando? smiley
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by skyline(f): 2:40pm On May 16, 2008
Ahurum Nwando mana osimu agwanagi ebe ya no.

How come u dont know were ur loved one is?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by romeo(m): 2:45pm On May 16, 2008
biko gwanu Ikomi ebe nwunye nwoke mmadu noo cheesy cheesy, onye na achu nwunye mmadu mara amara na anyi ga achu nwunye ya grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (579) (Reply)

Nairaland Official Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba Dictionary / Lists Of Yoruba Names And Their English Meaning. / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.