Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,497 members, 7,961,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 08:20 AM

Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady - Culture (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady (486509 Views)

Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? / Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady / Igbo Kwenu! kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 3:04am On Feb 20, 2007
4 Play:

Olisiego Obusonjo aburo onye Igbo grin

Falls out of the chair, laffing
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 3:07am On Feb 20, 2007
Don't die laughing uche abeg, we no get money to send your body back to Nigeria
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 3:11am On Feb 20, 2007
4 Play:

Olisiego Obusonjo aburo onye Igbo grin

Hahahaha! grin

ZuluNation:

Don't die laughing uche abeg, we no get money to send your body back to Nigeria

Throw the body inside a container, ebe onye si bia, k'oge si na.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 3:14am On Feb 20, 2007
Donzman:

Hahahaha! grin

Throw the body inside a container, ebe onye si bia, k'oge si na.

Le Kwa nu nwa onye Igbo. Kitipa ra cha kwa gi onu grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 3:28am On Feb 20, 2007
@ Todh, you're a funny man . come over here, i hope the link works

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-40992.96.html#msg901609
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 3:32am On Feb 20, 2007
nnenneigbo:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-40992.96.html#msg901609

na wa oh!! see lovings in action grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by 4Play(m): 3:33am On Feb 20, 2007
@Zulu

Ifu kwa the "come over here"
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 3:34am On Feb 20, 2007
4 Play:

@Zulu

Ifu kwa the "come over here"

who dey come here
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by 4Play(m): 3:35am On Feb 20, 2007
ZuluNation:

who dey come here

I don't know who she calls "Todh"
nnenneigbo:

Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 3:36am On Feb 20, 2007
ZuluNation:

na wa oh!! see lovings in action grin

please you're getting it twisted now lol
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 3:39am On Feb 20, 2007
4 Play:

I don't know who she calls "Todh"
ZuluNation:

who dey come here

you two are very bad, yes Zulu and 4play. i knew that about 4play as his name suggests it but zulu you could be worse i can tell you know. no bi igbo boys you be.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by 4Play(m): 3:41am On Feb 20, 2007
@nnenneigbo

You will find that I don't flirt on Nairaland,but Zulu,, ,,,,,, grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 3:43am On Feb 20, 2007
4 Play:

@nnenneigbo

You will find that I don't flirt on Nairaland,but Zulu,, ,,,,,, grin
i just checked your profile out i got the shock of my life
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by 4Play(m): 3:44am On Feb 20, 2007
@nnenneigbo

What shocked you?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 3:45am On Feb 20, 2007
Oh my God, shocked shocked 4 Play abeg no spoil my name oh I'm a good boy. nnenneigbo my sister don't mind 4 play that boy na player
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Stilettos(f): 3:47am On Feb 20, 2007
zulu dont roll with dogs oo , u will catch fleas wink

4play where is ur girlfriend? do u never see her? all these lying ppl sef on NL

nnenne i see what u up to now, you will soon realize , lipsrsealed
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 3:49am On Feb 20, 2007
*zulu runs and hides from dogs* grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by 4Play(m): 3:50am On Feb 20, 2007
@Zulu

How many girls u don see me dey play for this NL?

@nnenne

Check in the profile under "general statistics" for what percentage of a person's posts is in the sexuality section.That is the best way to know who is a player
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 3:51am On Feb 20, 2007
@4 play

My brother I hear say na you even give uju belle oboy na you biko. tongue
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 3:52am On Feb 20, 2007
Stilettos:

zulu don't roll with dogs oo , u will catch fleas wink

4play where is your girlfriend? do u never see her? all these lying people sef on Nairaland

nnenne i see what u up to now, you will soon realize , lipsrsealed

what i'm i up to?
4 Play:

@nnenneigbo

What shocked you?

the man u logo shocked as i'm a goooooooner you see. and you're manure lol
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Stilettos(f): 3:54am On Feb 20, 2007
and while u are on the sexuality posts also check out his so called gf coco29 and what she says there, then you will know the kind of igbo man 4play alias herpesboy claims to be, that he will stoop so low to carry common prostitute from the west indies as a gf of all the naija girls in uk, kai dont you see  he is a typical desparate agbero? i even respect those agberos in Nigeria, they wont even take that used up wrinkled pussy for free
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by 4Play(m): 3:55am On Feb 20, 2007
nnenneigbo:

the man u logo shocked as i'm a goooooooner you see. and you're manure lol

I hate Arsenal with a passion angryI always let everyone on NL know how much I hate the club.

I can't stand Arsenal
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Stilettos(f): 3:56am On Feb 20, 2007
who cares wat u think? have u ever go to a ground? is it not from your cab radio you hear matches? Love Machine hiss
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 3:56am On Feb 20, 2007
Stilettos:

and while u are on the sexuality posts also check out his so called girlfriend coco29 and what she says there, then you will know the kind of igbo man 4play alias herpesboy claims to be, that he will stoop so low to carry common prostitute from the west indies as a girlfriend of all the naija girls in uk, kai don't you see he is a typical desparate agbero? i even respect those agberos in Nigeria, they wont even take that used up wrinkled pussy for free

Chai shocked
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 3:57am On Feb 20, 2007
ZuluNation:

@4 play

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Stilettos:

and while u are on the sexuality posts also check out his so called girlfriend coco29 and what she says there, then you will know the kind of igbo man 4play alias herpesboy claims to be, that he will stoop so low to carry common prostitute from the west indies as a girlfriend of all the naija girls in uk, kai don't you see  he is a typical desparate agbero? i even respect those agberos in Nigeria, they wont even take that used up wrinkled pussy for free
Zulu, o nwere Ihe i mere ndi a? grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 3:58am On Feb 20, 2007
@ 4play Abeg carry that ur Ass'nal love hate relationship go for Man U thread angry
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 3:59am On Feb 20, 2007
Uche come on shut up there grown folks dey talk you masef wan follow talk.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 3:59am On Feb 20, 2007
4 Play:

I hate Arsenal with a passion angryI always let everyone on Nairaland know how much I hate the club.

I can't stand Arsenal

thats cos you're jealous of us and only wish you can pass the ball like we do.

we are the igbo tribe, everyone hates and feels jealous about us hehehehe
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 4:01am On Feb 20, 2007
nnenneigbo:

thats because you're jealous of us and only wish you can pass the ball like we do.

we are the igbo tribe, everyone hates and feels jealous about us hehehehe

Don't worry my sister I have plenty of love for you oh kiss
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Stilettos(f): 4:01am On Feb 20, 2007
yes? uchenna?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by 4Play(m): 4:02am On Feb 20, 2007
ZuluNation:

@4 play

Umu nwanyi ituba ime,aghara aguta fa onu shocked

Parents dey hide there daughters from you
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 4:03am On Feb 20, 2007
Uche2nna:

@ 4play Abeg carry that your Ass'nal love hate relationship go for Man U thread angry

lol Uche please leave 4play alone as he's had a tuff time already tonight, and what is wrong with talking about teams

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (579) (Reply)

Nairaland Official Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba Dictionary / Lists Of Yoruba Names And Their English Meaning. / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.