Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,104 members, 7,987,878 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 07:01 PM

Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady - Culture (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady (489616 Views)

Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? / Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady / Igbo Kwenu! kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by 4Play(m): 4:04am On Feb 20, 2007
@Uche2Nna

The Igbo nation will not progress unless we stop supporting badl teams like Arsenal
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 4:05am On Feb 20, 2007
Ok 4play now pls tell us watin you do stiletto
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Stilettos(f): 4:06am On Feb 20, 2007
shut up take it to sport idiot doesn even know the way to arsenal not to talk of old trafford. slowpoke , trying to feel among. agbero union head
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 4:06am On Feb 20, 2007
4 Play:

@Uche2Nna

The Igbo nation will not progress unless we stop supporting badl teams like Arsenal

LOL
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Stilettos(f): 4:07am On Feb 20, 2007
hiss
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 4:07am On Feb 20, 2007
Stilettos:

shut up take it to sport idiot doesn even know the way to arsenal not to talk of old trafford. slowpoke , trying to feel among. agbero union head

Why are you so angry my sister
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by 4Play(m): 4:08am On Feb 20, 2007
@Zulu

Ala na ayi the girl
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 4:08am On Feb 20, 2007
Stilettos:

LMAO his hatred or love deeper than we think ooooooooooooo ZULU.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Stilettos(f): 4:08am On Feb 20, 2007
i am not angry i am telling him some home truths , this Love Machine needs telling
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 4:10am On Feb 20, 2007
on that thread about igbo women loving money we for call on Stilettos to come finish that goergee boy lol. i know she for do a good job well well
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Stilettos(f): 4:11am On Feb 20, 2007
nnenne i advice u not to get involed, u just joned today and u want to use sly ways to manipulate, nah not with me girly. just stay out of this, since you can't seem to say thesame shit u saying to me ,when that ape opens his pussy of amouth to address me when i am not talking to him. so best u keep out. another advice dont get over familiar so soon with everyone, it will come back and bite you
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 4:13am On Feb 20, 2007
@ stilettos

My dear pls go back to the beginning of this thread and see it's about Igbos coming together and making fun. It's not my thread I could careless if it ends tonight, but it's been fun just coming to this thread and hanging out with my fellow brothers and sisters.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Stilettos(f): 4:13am On Feb 20, 2007
nnenneigbo:

on that thread about igbo women loving money we for call on Stilettos to come finish that goergee boy lol. i know she for do a good job well well

i kknow u dont want o satrt anything with me. you are sounding like you have been here all this while and not new want to share someting? i have made mind up about you , you have an agenda and it will not include me nnenne so just dont mention my name again thanks
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Stilettos(f): 4:14am On Feb 20, 2007
well tell thesame to that ape then dotn u dare just tell me ,crap. or are you blind as to what he types to me?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Stilettos(f): 4:14am On Feb 20, 2007
the love will continue when u people stop pretending and acting like fake peace keeping force
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 4:19am On Feb 20, 2007
Stilettos:

nnenne i advice u not to get involed, u just joned today and u want to use sly ways to manipulate, nah not with me girly. just stay out of this, since you can't seem to say thesame shit u saying to me ,when that ape opens his pussy of amouth to address me when i am not talking to him. so best u keep out. another advice don't get over familiar so soon with everyone, it will come back and bite you

all i have been saying is that peace should reign he is not a hausa man or something like that. what bad thing have i said, if we kill eachother with egbe onu, then what will we look like in front of other people. i really haven't said anything agaist you or anyone.
i think its good that i'm getting familiar with them, i;'m sure you did when you first joined(whats wrong with that). if i have a prob with any of them, then i believe that i'll sort it out amicably or agree to disagree.

i might be knew but i can still express my self if worse come to worse i'll get on with m my life without nairaland and open my own biafra land and maybe then peace will reign. that is all we want. must we condemn a man or a woman because of whom they date?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 4:25am On Feb 20, 2007
how do new people behave as i've never been one to act new anyway. even when i was new at one school i went to. some people hate that i want me to fake but i won't, i'll be my sef regardless and wwill speak my mind hoping not to offend, for me i haven't made my mid up about you and as far as i'm concerned you're igbo and automatically in my good book whether u want to or not. i'm starved of igbo people for this area of london
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Stilettos(f): 4:26am On Feb 20, 2007
nnenneigbo:

all i have been saying is that peace should reign he is not a hausa man or something like that. what bad thing have i said, if we kill eachother with egbe onu, then what will we look like in front of other people. i really haven't said anything agaist you or anyone.
i think its good that i'm getting familiar with them, i;'m sure you did when you first joined(whats wrong with that). if i have a prob with any of them, then i believe that i'll sort it out amicably or agree to disagree.

i might be knew but i can still express my self if worse come to worse i'll get on with m my life without nairaland and open my own biafra land and maybe then peace will reign. that is all we want. must we condemn a man or a woman because of whom they date?

i have quoted you so u never modify these comments above grin
stay out of it, you don't know what is going on and it is not your biznesss, so again stay out.
on the familarity thing, i will quote what u say up there in a few weeks time when some Love Machine decides to aggravate you and i would so love to see how amicably u deal with it lmao oh i would love to see this . (watch this space)

all that rubbish u saying trying to sound like some cool holy mother, don't wash with me oo. i will see how u fare , i give you 2weeks.

you contradict yourself saying u want peace yet u said this,
nnenneigbo:

hiss abeg , just stay out of what is not your business.thank u

ps
i don't like you and i don't dislike you.
i don't like you just because u are Igbo that is lame
i don't beg you or anyone to like me, as you are being yourself so am i kapish?

end of discuss i hope lol , i am off to sleep . as usual i have been entertained goodnite to you all the fakers and the real ones lol
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 4:29am On Feb 20, 2007
like i said to you before, i can quarrel too, which woman can't. but i will not hound someone till death, i'm sorry quote me but i won't. once a point is made and every has seen it, must it be repeated till thy kingdon come?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Stilettos(f): 4:33am On Feb 20, 2007
ooh i was right about you, did i not say this some pages back ? that i knew what u were up to? lol why is 4play and I your bizness? do you know how i have been hounded? shut the fuk up . u really want soemone to say something to u don't u? i asked you to drop this time and time again how is that diff from what u accusing me of? lol you know what for the last time don't make this your bizness please, stay out go play fake sister maria with someone else. abeg. one minute u said u didnt know how to quote, then u were quoting me all over the place equally hounding me, then you knew how to even post a link on this thread asking someone to come over to the thread where all the shit started and you tell me you want peace hiss, this is why ppl hate do gooders, cant tell the real ones from the fakes
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 4:34am On Feb 20, 2007
Stilettos:

i have quoted you so u never modify these comments above grin
stay out of it, you don't know what is going on and it is not your biznesss, so again stay out.
on the familarity thing, i will quote what u say up there in a few weeks time when some Love Machine decides to aggravate you and i would so love to see how amicably u deal with it lmao oh i would love to see this . (watch this space)

all that rubbish u saying trying to sound like some cool holy mother, don't wash with me oo. i will see how u fare , i give you 2weeks.

you contradict yourself saying u want peace yet u said this,
hiss abeg , just stay out of what is not your business.thank u

ps
i don't like you and i don't dislike you.
i don't like you just because u are Igbo that is lame
i don't beg you or anyone to like me, as you are being yourself so am i kapish?

end of discuss i hope lol , i am off to sleep . as usual i have been entertained goodnite to you all the fakers and the real ones

boy na waooooooooooooooooh for this

words could be twissted out of believe. when i talked about you putting goerge in his place, i certainly didn't mean it the way you've taken it. but hey i''m not suprised it took it the wrong way. we all need a little bit more of a sense of humour it takes us a long way. goof night have a good nights sleep and re- read all this, you might find it all rather amusing.,, i hope
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 4:34am On Feb 20, 2007
@ Stilleto wats up with the "uchenna?"? Wetin I commit this time around? undecided

@ ZN who r the grown folks , U?  angry

@ everybody I cant believe we r bringing this animosity that I endured on other threads here. Abeg ma bros and sis, biko nu, coolu temper!!! Anything that has been said or done on other threads can be resolved. And by the way, everybody gat to have different opinions at different times on different topics. Let us not tend to take it personal, abeg.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 4:36am On Feb 20, 2007
we are on the internet if it gets too much for, i'll log of and never sign on again, lol thats the beauty of it
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Stilettos(f): 4:36am On Feb 20, 2007
nothing uchenna  find another person abeg
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 4:37am On Feb 20, 2007
Uche you and me no dey fight oh, this one way you dey make face like woman. tongue
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Stilettos(f): 4:38am On Feb 20, 2007
yep that the beauty of it and i appreciate you dont say my name again, we dont have to love strangers all in the name of loving IGBO, it ends now
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Stilettos(f): 4:38am On Feb 20, 2007
zulu u are a real coward sha tongue
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 4:39am On Feb 20, 2007
i posted a link for toshman lol, i was going back and fforth to talk to him and it was tiring so i posted a link. honey it wasn't meant to offend you i guarantee you that much
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 4:39am On Feb 20, 2007
ZuluNation:

Uche you and me no dey fight oh, this one way you dey make face like woman.
Really

@ Stilleto ,alrighty! Just wanted to know if I don enter the black book of records for ya side . Sleep tight
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 4:40am On Feb 20, 2007
@Nnenneigbo

How come you never formally  introduced yourself like telling us here you from wink
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 4:41am On Feb 20, 2007
anyway, better to vent it out than let it simmer for inside abi?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by 4Play(m): 4:41am On Feb 20, 2007
@nnenneigbo

U will pay a fine for not introducing yourself to the Igbo elders(Zulu and Uche)before posting here

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (579) (Reply)

Nairaland Official Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba Dictionary / Lists Of Yoruba Names And Their English Meaning. / ..

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.