Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,473 members, 7,961,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 06:21 AM

Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady - Culture (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady (486499 Views)

Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? / Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady / Igbo Kwenu! kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by 4Play(m): 5:06am On Feb 20, 2007
Uche2nna:

Is it that small community that still wears palm fronds grin

Ogidi people na eli anu mmadu grin Juo Zulu
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 5:06am On Feb 20, 2007
nnenneigbo:

#

uche you're making me laugh, u said that before, but sometimes i can put something for hear now, not all the time. i have cursed him out already for the other forum haven't i 4play. for saying we were rubish and needed 210 hrs to beat bolton lol

uche i end it now

Good. Or better, U can take it to the Gunners thread. I assure U 4play will not dare show his face there  grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 5:07am On Feb 20, 2007
ZuluNation:

grin grin grin grin you very mean

Hey dude you've not even told us where you from.

I am from , ehmm from, wat is dat place dat Esele came from lipsrsealed
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by 4Play(m): 5:08am On Feb 20, 2007
Uche2nna:

Good. Or better, U can take it to the Gunners thread. I assure U 4play will not dare show his face there grin

Am a regular there .They hate me there.They are full of "stillettos" grin. Ooops,hope I didn't say anything wrong
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 5:08am On Feb 20, 2007
Uche2nna:

Is it that small community that still wears palm fronds grin

all igbo people de waka naked for inside villiage of course, oh i shouldn't have said that.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Stilettos(f): 5:09am On Feb 20, 2007
fuk u Arrow face nenne dont ever address me again if you want to enjoy the forum you hear. lying faker just fuk off and dont address me again u are not worth it. if you start it you will regret it.
oh somebody teach me how to quote, oh somebody , how do i do this and that. fake ass chimp
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 5:09am On Feb 20, 2007
4 Play:

Am a regular there .They hate me there.They are full of "stillettos" grin. Ooops,hope I didn't say anything wrong
Plis 4play let sleeping dogs lie
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by 4Play(m): 5:10am On Feb 20, 2007
Uche2nna:

I am from , ehmm from, what is that place that Esele came from lipsrsealed

Na you people dey spoil Anambra State.Uga.

In fact u have been stripped of your Ozo title
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 5:11am On Feb 20, 2007
nnenneigbo:

all igbo people de waka naked for inside villiage of course, oh i shouldn't have said that.

Na your village them they waka neked grin grin girl you need to come check out Ogidi
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Stilettos(f): 5:12am On Feb 20, 2007
Am a regular there .They hate me there.They are full of "stillettos" . Ooops,hope I didn't say anything wrong

there is nothing wrong with saying stilettos after all its what ur mother wears to sell her goods at the red light districts, tell me you really know your father----hahahaha you lieeeeeeeeeeeee grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 5:12am On Feb 20, 2007
Stilettos:

fuk u Arrow face nenne don't ever address me again if you want to enjoy the forum you hear. lying faker just fuk off and don't address me again u are not worth it. if you start it you will regret it.
oh somebody teach me how to quote, oh somebody , how do i do this and that. fake ass chimp

start what girl, you're starting it and you'll finish it too. you're wuarrelling with yourself and its getting funny. now i learnt how to quote i will quote.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 5:14am On Feb 20, 2007
Uche2nna:

I am from , ehmm from, what is that place that Esele came from lipsrsealed

LOL arsenal fans can defend like hell, but we don't over do it, we leave that for man u fans instead
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 5:14am On Feb 20, 2007
nnenneigbo:

start what girl, you're starting it and you'll finish it too. you're wuarrelling with yourself and its getting funny. now i learnt how to quote i will quote.

Nne pls let it go too pls it's fun just talking shitt about our villages
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 5:15am On Feb 20, 2007
this is getting lower and lower, even people's mama don crop up . ha na wa
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 5:17am On Feb 20, 2007
nnenneigbo:

LOL arsenal fans can defend like hell, but we don't over do it, we leave that for man u fans instead

ok village talk better i agree, instead of quarrelling hehehehe, everyone don hear, i mean everyone LMAO
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 5:19am On Feb 20, 2007
nnenneigbo:

ok village talk better i agree, instead of quarrelling hehehehe, everyone don hear, i mean everyone LMAO

That's right my dear no need for quarrelling we only have but ourselves on NL
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 5:22am On Feb 20, 2007
Onye n'anu ogu?. . .Make we cane am, Zulu take control!
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 5:23am On Feb 20, 2007
you better tell it to every body as i don't think they know
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 5:25am On Feb 20, 2007
Donzman:

Onye n'anu ogu?. . .Make we cane am, Zulu take control!
stil has taught me well you better not let me bless you with ma mouth now LMAO.

today has been funny sha
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 5:27am On Feb 20, 2007
Donzyman just put in in control now, anyone that starts a fight on this thread will be fined $200 or banned for life.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 5:32am On Feb 20, 2007
ZuluNation:

Donzyman just put in in control now, anyone that starts a fight on this thread will be fined $200 or banned for life.

do you take cheque Zulu?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Stilettos(f): 5:33am On Feb 20, 2007
lol rubbish now i know you are a complete fake nnenne  yes people's mama is there too. so? or is your own in italy or spain? idiot

zulu just shut it, you are just looking for pussy everywhere, pussy no let you see road you want to talk shit about village? abi you want to talk of how you will get pussy lol better watch the kind of pussy u chase(u fit dey talk to shemales sef). That one there stinks, with her fake  '' i want peace'' i hate liar mehn,
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 5:38am On Feb 20, 2007
nwannem nwayi go sleep, you want some medicine to calm you down and help you sleep?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Stilettos(f): 5:40am On Feb 20, 2007
no give it to your mentally sick mother , yes the one with Aids
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 5:40am On Feb 20, 2007
Stilettos:

lol rubbish now i know you are a complete fake nnenne yes people's mama is there too. so? or is your own in italy or spain? idiot

zulu just shut it, you are just looking for pussy everywhere, pussy no let you see road you want to talk shit about village? abi you want to talk of how you will get pussy lol better watch the kind of pussy u chase(u fit dey talk to shemales sef). That one there stinks, with her fake '' i want peace'' i hate liar mehn,

as you said before, you've known that i wa fake even before i opened my miouth. na you sabiooooooo. Zulu go fine you oooooooooo
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 5:43am On Feb 20, 2007
Stilettos:

no give it to your mentally sick mother , yes the one with Aids

ah so much bitterness, but i no go fear you. na i've seen bigger mmawu than you and i still stook my ground. go sleep baby ok. you will def calm down then
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 5:43am On Feb 20, 2007
Stilettos:

lol rubbish now i know you are a complete fake nnenne  yes people's mama is there too. so? or is your own in italy or spain? idiot

zulu just shut it, you are just looking for pussy everywhere, pussy no let you see road you want to talk shit about village? abi you want to talk of how you will get pussy lol better watch the kind of pussy u chase(u fit dey talk to shemales sef). That one there stinks, with her fake  '' i want peace'' i hate liar mehn,

My dear I seriously don't know why you want to start a fight with me, what have I done to you Oh well bless your heart. I'm sure when you come to your senses you'll apologize for all the mean things you've been saying
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Stilettos(f): 5:45am On Feb 20, 2007
nenne sistermaryhypocrite!
yes? just like you knew i was igbo before i opned my mouth./ you said it not me, please your words will haunt you here, thats a promise, you are a hypocrite mehn fuk off, infact don't fart at me any more, shu shu with you **brushes her off like a bluebottle from a dung hill** Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

zulu use your head that was a tease not a fight, learn the diff, or do u want a fight? please
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 5:47am On Feb 20, 2007
hehehe, chikk baby girl and for real i don't see what zulu has said to you, its very puzzling
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 5:53am On Feb 20, 2007
Stilettos:

yes? just like you knew i was igbo before i opned my mouth./ you said it not me, please your words will haunt you here, thats a promise, you are a hypocrite mehn fuk off, infact don't fart at me any more, shu shu with you **brushes her off like a bluebottle from a dung hill** Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

zulu use your head that was a tease not a fight, learn the diff, or do u want a fight? please

i was refering to your beautiful picture( meaning that only an igbo girl go look that fine), but you can take it however you like, after all i am igbo too and i wouldn't put igbo people in general down as that will mean that i'm putting myself down Abi? so i hiope i've straightened out. maybe thats why you have all this built up anger. but i understand it was a mis-understanding
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Stilettos(f): 5:53am On Feb 20, 2007
and what is your biz , miss suck up queen i got my mouth round so many cocks stfu are you zulu? or u can't read? pig

fuk the Igbo thing, so we are Igbo , does that mean we are all great ppl? you included have shown wat a two faced Arrow u are, stfu u are a hypocrite and i have no time for that.

stop sucking up to ppl its grosss
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 5:55am On Feb 20, 2007
Stilettos:

honey its realy getting more difficilt to differentiate btw when you're joking and when you are not.

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (579) (Reply)

Nairaland Official Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba Dictionary / Lists Of Yoruba Names And Their English Meaning. / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.