Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,466 members, 7,961,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 04:24 AM

Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady - Culture (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady (486476 Views)

Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? / Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady / Igbo Kwenu! kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 3:14am On Feb 21, 2007
I read all that.
let me find you her contributions in other threads that make this one very bizzare
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 3:14am On Feb 21, 2007
thanks for the welcoming,. i think swearing should be totally banned, even if you disagree with someone, must one swear and curse using 4letter words to expalin or demonstrate how angree one is? i think not.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 3:16am On Feb 21, 2007
read this conversation between me and stilletos where she was shocked to see someone cuss at me from nowhere.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-36515.928.html
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 3:21am On Feb 21, 2007
The stillettos I had interacted with on other threads would not even spell out the f word that's why i think the person that came on was not her at all.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 3:26am On Feb 21, 2007
i've read and it sounded normal to me( thank goodness), but thats how it started with mine. once you disagree with the slightess thing she says then its trouble. it could just be, pleaase lets make peace and then thats the catalyst.

babyosisi, i must say that i read a few things you said on this thread with my sister and we were LOLing through out. all guys were very funny with great sense of humour we thought, thats why i joined and also opened this thread as well. if you read half the thread it will all be clear to you,

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-40992.64.html#msg901578
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 3:28am On Feb 21, 2007
maybe it wasn't her, some people are computer and internet geniuses that they can hijack someone else's profile. i know cos it happened to some i know. they can find people's password and stuff especially if its a common word. so its posible.

babyosisi, where abouts are you, i'm in the UK.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 3:32am On Feb 21, 2007
I'm in the US
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 3:35am On Feb 21, 2007
oh, i've never been myself, its too far lol and expensive. i'd much rather use my money to go to nigeria, the cost the same LOL.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 3:37am On Feb 21, 2007
do you guys get nigerian channels? do you get Nen TV for instance?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 3:38am On Feb 21, 2007
no,we don't get Naija TV at all.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 3:41am On Feb 21, 2007
i swear this computer is the slowest in the world, takes ages to load things.

over here we have ben tv, and it even shows the NTA news( you know how its never that clear even in nigeria lol)
but they show a lot of nigerian films especially igbo ones, some times igbo speaking ones.
then we also have obe its a ghanian one but they show mostly nigerian films too and comedy. its really cool.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 3:42am On Feb 21, 2007
I was in naija recently and truly enjoyed it.
no place like home,I heard you say Isuikwuato,we visited some folks in Ovim.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 3:43am On Feb 21, 2007
nnenneigbo:

i swear this computer is the slowest in the world, takes ages to load things.

over here we have ben tv, and it even shows the NTA news( you know how its never that clear even in nigeria lol)
but they show a lot of nigerian films especially igbo ones, some times igbo speaking ones.
then we also have obe its a ghanian one but they show mostly nigerian films too and comedy. its really cool.

wow this is fantastic(,according to osuofia)

I love that guy
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 3:45am On Feb 21, 2007
This must be real late over there you should be sleeping by now lol.
I'm off to bed now,nice chatting with you.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 3:47am On Feb 21, 2007
see ya, it is late but i've got the week off, which prompted me in the first place to look online for fellow igbos, good night
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 5:14am On Feb 21, 2007
Who dey house
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 5:46am On Feb 21, 2007
How come every time I start to eat Uche always shows up angry
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 5:50am On Feb 21, 2007
There is love in sharing undecided
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 6:15am On Feb 21, 2007
True but I'm not sharing with you tongue
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by toshmann(m): 1:46pm On Feb 21, 2007
kpam kpam kpam!!!!!!!!!!!!!! onwere onye no ebe a?

babyosisi nwanne m nwanyi, kedu gi ? okwa ikweghi ka m soro umuada m huru na nairalandi. ya bu sista. nsogbu adighi, i ganu ekwe ka m chuba nu onye ozo m huru ugbua mara ezi mma na agwa ya? ya bu nwanna anyi nwayi biara ofuru nke bu nnenneigbo wink . nke a bukwa onye igbo o. cool

nnenne kedu? afurum gi n'anya o. kiss

umuigbo kedu nu o. unu ekwekwala ka threadi a nwuo.
zulu nwanne m, iweta ego m gwara gi, m mere gi ntuari (translate)
cool cool cool

toshmann nwa mama na ekele unu ooo. . . . .iseeeee!!!!!!!!!
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by 4Play(m): 7:28pm On Feb 21, 2007
nnenneigbo:

maybe it wasn't her, some people are computer and internet geniuses that they can hijack someone else's profile. i know because it happened to some i know. they can find people's password and stuff especially if its a common word. so its posible.
Maybe someone hacked into her computer just to use her username on Nairaland.Cmon,the girl has been crazy from the getgo

Mosttimes she uses the username[b] "Eurphoria"[/b].She has banned many times by Seun so she decided to use this new username.She once told a NL that she hopes his mother dies so that she can dance on his grave for giving birth to him

Attimes she sounds possesed.Hopefully she is gone for good.I decided anytime she attacks me ,I will be writing Blood of Jesus in bold capital letters.Maybe it might have an effect on her incase she gets another demonic attack
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 21, 2007
4 Play:

Maybe someone hacked into her computer just to use her username on Nairaland.Cmon,the girl has been crazy from the getgo

Mosttimes she uses the username[b] "Eurphoria"[/b].She has banned many times by Seun so she decided to use this new username.She once told a Nairaland that she hopes his mother dies so that she can dance on his grave for giving birth to him

Attimes she sounds possesed.Hopefully she is gone for good.I decided anytime she attacks me ,I will be writing Blood of Jesus in bold capital letters.Maybe it might have an effect on her incase she gets another demonic attack

Really?
This explains it then.
I had a time with euphoria on that"who are the most educated Nigerians" thread and she was such an uncooked character but the stilletos appeared after a while and sounded real nice and sweet and I was fooled.

I guess maybe she signed in as stilletos but Euphoria her other personality emerged.
It all makes sense now.
The girl euphoria just went off on me unprovoked and I was bamboozled.
Anybody that would say those words to anyone is possesed,let me repeat that I feel sorry for any of you guys that would be choosing wives from this pool if they represent the state of Nigerian girls in 2007.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 1:45am On Feb 22, 2007
My People I dey salute oh, Hope You'll having a pleasant wednesday.

I've gone back and read so many Euphoria/stilettos post and the really do look alike all the curs word are the same. I'm sure Euphoria/stilettos must be reading this. I'm very disappointed in you, for some reason I thought you was cool. You are now banned from this community is I catch you here again I'll matched you angry
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Radiant(f): 1:49am On Feb 22, 2007
lmao. . . grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by toshmann(m): 2:17am On Feb 22, 2007
nairaland CIA at work
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 4:04am On Feb 22, 2007
toshmann:

kpam kpam kpam!!!!!!!!!!!!!! onwere onye no ebe a?

babyosisi nwanne m nwanyi, kedu gi ? okwa ikweghi ka m soro umuada m huru na nairalandi. ya bu sista. nsogbu adighi, i ganu ekwe ka m chuba nu onye ozo m huru ugbua mara ezi mma na agwa ya? ya bu nwanna anyi nwayi biara ofuru nke bu nnenneigbo wink . nke a bukwa onye igbo o. cool

nnenne kedu? afurum gi n'anya o. kiss

umuigbo kedu nu o. unu ekwekwala ka threadi a nwuo.
zulu nwanne m, iweta ego m gwara gi, m mere gi ntuari (translate)
cool cool cool

toshmann nwa mama na ekele unu ooo. . . . .iseeeee!!!!!!!!!

HI sweetie,

toshman, odinma, ahurum gi na anya kwa. ke ka i mere? ( do we use question marks when we right)

Zuluman, never heard you put your foot down before, me likey(i'e i liked)
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 22, 2007
Ndewo nu ooooooo.
Nno my people.
Unu n'eme kwa enjoy Thursday unu?

Yesterday was ash wednesday and we are now in the season of lent for you Catholics and Anglicans.
For those of us who are now interdenominational,no strict observance  or even mention of it but I still remember my protestant roots.
Chukwu gozie unu dum.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by superman(m): 9:04pm On Feb 22, 2007

I've gone back and read so many Euphoria/stilettos  post and the really do look alike all the curs word are the same. I'm sure Euphoria/stilettos must be reading this. I'm very disappointed in you, for some reason I thought you was cool. You are now banned from this community is I catch you here again I'll matched you

another one

Really?
This explains it then.
I had a time with euphoria on that"who are the most educated Nigerians" thread and she was such an uncooked character but the stilletos appeared after a while and sounded real nice and sweet and I was fooled.

I guess maybe she signed in as stilletos but Euphoria her other personality emerged.
It all makes sense now.
The girl euphoria just went off on me unprovoked and I was bamboozled.
Anybody that would say those words to anyone is possesed,let me repeat that I feel sorry for any of you guys that would be choosing wives from this pool if they represent the state of Nigerian girls in 2007.

i knew it from day one she is fake. she fouught sista day and night! she think by hangin and farkin around with oyibo makes her outstanding. well then as a true soldier this is, i did point it out at the time she is fake, unfortunately my only worii here is there are so many more fake that kind of ganged up with here to chat their BULLS DAY AND NIGHT!

well SUPERMAN HAS ALREADY KNEW SHE IS FAKE NIGERIAN and i think nigerians on the look out will vindicate me ! am i right ! na u sabi
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 22, 2007
Super super,I dey greet O.
How is the new year treating you?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by toshmann(m): 12:21am On Feb 23, 2007
@BABYOSISI,
u call me womaniser finish then u come here to come preach lent.
anyway as i always say, papa m obu pope? mba cool

ahapula m sista na umunwanyi nile no ebe a, obi odigo gi nma? keduzi ihe m ga eme ugbua? m chuba nwoke ibe m? TUFIAKWA!!!!!!! ALU!!!!!

keduzi ihe m ga eme. aga m echi fada na chochi? odikwa egwu o
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by 4Play(m): 12:23am On Feb 23, 2007
@Toshmann

Ochu Nwanyi 1 of Nairaland grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 12:29am On Feb 23, 2007
Translations or you get fined $200

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (579) (Reply)

Nairaland Official Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba Dictionary / Lists Of Yoruba Names And Their English Meaning. / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.