Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,977 members, 7,987,497 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 11:50 AM

Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady - Culture (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady (489579 Views)

Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? / Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady / Igbo Kwenu! kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by toshmann(m): 12:30am On Feb 23, 2007
4 Play:

@Toshmann

Ochu Nwanyi 1 of Nairaland grin

heeeee, heeeee ichowalam ugbua. lee ka aha gi di----4play, aha aruru ala. grin aha ndi na eme ihe iberibe grin

4play-- di ndomi 1 of nairalandi grin

na we we cheesy if i no pursue them e go be woman neglect  cheesy

@zulu,
£200 per translation grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 12:50am On Feb 23, 2007
All you womanizers what happened to 2fine4u, edygirl, and ghettochyk. What did you guys do to my sisters.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by toshmann(m): 12:53am On Feb 23, 2007
ZULU ARE YOU REFERING TO ME? embarassed
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 12:54am On Feb 23, 2007
ZuluNation:

All you womanizers what happened to 2fine4u, edygirl, and ghettochyk. What did you guys do to my sisters.

you know I wanted to ask the same questions.
I'm sure some people have run them off our thread.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 12:56am On Feb 23, 2007
I really do miss those girls.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by toshmann(m): 12:56am On Feb 23, 2007
i miss them too. but i guess thier daily schedule put them off the thread
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 12:57am On Feb 23, 2007
babyosisi:

you know I wanted to ask the same questions.
I'm sure some people have run them off our thread.

I know my dear, all those womanizers with there big talks have driven my sisters away angry tongue

toshmann:

ZULU ARE YOU REFERING TO ME? embarassed

Yes you too I see your post all the time
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by toshmann(m): 1:01am On Feb 23, 2007
all i did was chat them up cool it's part of my nature to chat people up cool

i'm better than some people here who are married and yet they compete with us bachelors in "chatting up" our sisters
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 1:05am On Feb 23, 2007
With the kind of Hate on going on NL, even the devil will be chased away.

Devil: let me go onto NL and decieve some souls.

Devil subscribes to NL

NL members : spewing curse words Cunt!! Bitch!!Raggedy ass!!! D@*K sucker!! MotherFu%$ker!!! Dummy!! Dunce!!!! Idiot of no comparison!! Nincompoop!!! Scallywag!!! Lick my Come!!!! Welfare dependent!!! LovePeddler!!!! Prostitute!!!! Lousy cunt!!!! Congealed P%&y!!!! ---------

Devil: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Devil runs out of forum

Devil: panting Phew these guys are more devilish than I am. God will surely create more hells, mine wont be enuff  sad
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by toshmann(m): 1:09am On Feb 23, 2007
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i go die o. uchenna u go killi me o cheesy cheesy cheesy and yet when toshmann nwa mama spreads a few words of love he is attacked left right and centre
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 1:09am On Feb 23, 2007
Uche why are you acting all churcy tonight.

Come to think of it, how come nobody warned me that yesterday was ash wednesday angry And I eat meat, I pray God forgives me cry
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by toshmann(m): 1:10am On Feb 23, 2007
u don chop meat belleful come dey claim forgiveness here. grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 1:23am On Feb 23, 2007
Toshmann thunder go scatter your big head for there. grin tongue

Anybody here goes to stations of the cross ?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 1:33am On Feb 23, 2007
Yep, it starts on Friday.

I went to the Ash wednesday mass last nite,men, it was tighhhhhhhhhhhhhht!!!!!
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 2:10am On Feb 23, 2007
Uche quit telling lies, dude you was here last night I saw you, unless somebody is using your login name.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 2:13am On Feb 23, 2007
In NL anything can happen!!!!

Fact is I went to the service yesternite and the service was bam!!!! It reminded me of who I am and what I am. U should try going too, at least to the stations of the cross on Friday. U will feel refreshed.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 2:16am On Feb 23, 2007
Man quit trying to be all churchy because you not fooling me ok. I can't go to stations of the cross because I work in the evenings. if not for that I'll be going.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 2:21am On Feb 23, 2007
Alrighty
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by toshmann(m): 2:22am On Feb 23, 2007
@zulu,
excuses grin how u no go chop meat belleful. better go church now o, i no wan hear forgiveness plea again

movt for the forgiveness of zulu sins association-nairaland chapter  grin  grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 2:23am On Feb 23, 2007
mfzsa
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 2:24am On Feb 23, 2007
Toshmann My God is a very forgiving God so I'm sure he'll understand. tongue
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by toshmann(m): 2:26am On Feb 23, 2007
@uche,
correct mfzsa-nairaland chapter  grin  grin
@zulu,
his mercies enduret forever (so allow toshmann to enjoy the sisters without let or hindrance tongue b4 the sisters enter oyibo man hand
zulu and uche,
it's almost 1.30am here, i'm off to bed g. nite

@babyosisi,
fast for us.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 2:28am On Feb 23, 2007
I'm not katholic so. . . grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 2:29am On Feb 23, 2007
Toshmann go sleep my brother and when you wake up tomorrow we will have to have some serious discussions because you my brother need some major deliverance.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 2:30am On Feb 23, 2007
Donzman:

I'm not katholic so. . . grin

That's why you'll burn in hell, it's not too late my brother.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 2:57am On Feb 23, 2007
You chop meat last night, go and start praying for forgiveness.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 3:00am On Feb 23, 2007
I will before I go to bed, If you not Catholic what are you Donzman. Muslim?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 3:03am On Feb 23, 2007
Most people from my side are Anglicans, you know CMS (Siemes as the Igbo man will call it) but I'm pentecostal/gospel/. . .
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 3:11am On Feb 23, 2007
Are you an Obosi guy? because I know most obosi people are cms
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 4:11am On Feb 23, 2007
Onye uka father. . .I'm not from Obosi, I'm from Oraifite, St. Jude's Anglican Church is our hometown church.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 4:31am On Feb 23, 2007
Oraifite shocked shocked shocked that bush I hear in the rainy season all your roads are not passable, I also hear most of the villages in Oraifite don't have electricity
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 4:37am On Feb 23, 2007
They no need electricity, Donzman n'eweta oku! Donzman generates electricity and he's more constant than PHCN anyway.

Orai - London, bring your hometown, Oraifite will embarrass it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (579) (Reply)

Nairaland Official Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba Dictionary / Lists Of Yoruba Names And Their English Meaning. / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.