Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,087 members, 7,880,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:27 PM

Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists (18154 Views)

Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) / Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops / Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 06, 2014
Only seen one song appreciating d lives of our men lost in d cross fire! Untold heroes!

1 Like

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by Mjjordan(m): 12:37pm On Oct 06, 2014
Noted!
Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by M4gunners: 12:37pm On Oct 06, 2014
We are definitely behind you guys gallant Soldiers,make us proud.

1 Like

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by samplegirl(f): 12:41pm On Oct 06, 2014
May God be with our troops. By his Grace they will come up on top in this war against barbarism.

4 Likes

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by akereconfi: 12:41pm On Oct 06, 2014
Thumbs up P O
Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by Idrismusty97(m): 12:41pm On Oct 06, 2014
gemiclem:
What do you want us to do with your pics? undecided Go and take it down for your own good.
Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by DrGill(m): 12:41pm On Oct 06, 2014
DGKN:
Wow!! First to Comment......
BRO, u sharp gan ooo
Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 06, 2014

What a joke!!!

1 Like

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by louis07(m): 12:43pm On Oct 06, 2014
We will do just dt go ahead my gallants

1 Like

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by DrGill(m): 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2014
[quote author=donphilopus post=26908728]

What are all these?!

na front page tinx ooo/[quote]
Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by vislabraye(m): 12:46pm On Oct 06, 2014
The opposition party and some anti GEJ are guilty of this

3 Likes

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by eleko1: 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2014
Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by thegoodone2(m): 12:49pm On Oct 06, 2014
DSS need to be arresting Boko Haram suporter on internet. we need to crush them.Boko Haram are evil

2 Likes

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by Bryan12(m): 12:49pm On Oct 06, 2014
APC sympathisers should hear this.

2 Likes

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by phemmy88(m): 12:49pm On Oct 06, 2014
FACTS U NEED TO KNOW

1. Boko Haram is in the Military too
2. A soldier friend told me that weapons are supplied to the boko harams with helicopters
3. That if a soldier got killed , the reward is 1million naira
4. That whenever they want to go and attack the boko-harams., they would've have gotten informed before our troops get there,hence their absence will be met
5. May God save us from saboteurs

THIS IS A CASE OF ENEMY WITHIN

3 Likes

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by PHIPEX(m): 12:50pm On Oct 06, 2014
Truly, the more attention Nigerians give the terrorists the more they are encouraged to propagate their terror in the media. The government has the sole responsibility of battling and ending the carnage in our land and they must live up to the expectation of average Nigerian without excuses. At the same time I'll play my part by supporting our gallant troops who are putting their lives on the line for me to sleep with my two eyes well closed. Since this year, I have personally stopped watching whatever video these terrorist put in the media, that's my own way of supporting our military.

4 Likes

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 06, 2014
ok

5 Likes

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by Sunday17: 12:53pm On Oct 06, 2014
Let's put all hand on deck, so we can tackle it together. We are going to see the end of this very soon. ##i believe.
Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by Whizzdom(m): 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2014
Na only God Almighty fit help us to overcome terrorism in the country

Cos in this country our mouths are not in one accord.

If we say we are going to do something today ..... By tomorrow

You will see dem saying dah ... der is no nid of doing it anymore

If we can pledge it from the bottom of our heart dah we want to get rid of Terrorisom in dis country

We can do it ..... in one accord den

But Nigerians always care about money .... if dem don give dem money wey no fit feed their generations to come

They would folo the flow. Please lets stand as one .... and fish out dos Werewolves calling demselves our Leaders

I don talk ma own.

2 Likes

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by mcmukoko12(m): 12:58pm On Oct 06, 2014
Our Gallant armies are doing a nice job. Kudos guys. Intensify more efforts to root them out like cassava.

2 Likes

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by daddysprincess(f): 12:59pm On Oct 06, 2014
GoNGRMilitary:
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS NOT THE TERRORISTS

At a time like this, when our troops are taking on Boko Haram and their allies, it is important we do not, knowingly or unknowingly, become tools for their propaganda machinery.

As much as the battle is on the field in certain sections of our country, these evil forces seek to control the media and use propaganda to demoralize Nigerians and propagate terror which is what their campaign feeds on.

We must make deliberate effort not to aid their campaign by not helping them spread fear and terror.

The videos they do, the news headlines they sponsor and the lies they propagate, we must not become their channel to propagate it.

Take a cue from the attached picture below. This is the way to handle terrorists and their propaganda campaign.

They seek attention, they seek to spread fear.

We are Nigerians not Boko Haram! We must take on Boko Haram as one.
You may not be in the field with our troop but you have a role to play.

#SupportOurTroops not the terrorists. This must be our song!
Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by chimerase2: 1:00pm On Oct 06, 2014
U should be telling it to APC undecided

2 Likes

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by festico: 1:02pm On Oct 06, 2014
tell all those aggrieved peoples part propagandist who r bent on ridicling d effort of gej in d fight against terrorism to think twice

1 Like

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by abatisegun: 1:03pm On Oct 06, 2014
Davo93:
I support the Nigerian Army to eradicate the Islamic Terrorist Group from our dear nation.
. must you always mention islam with these terrorist s? Are u having problem with terrorism or Islam itself?
Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by MEILYN(m): 1:03pm On Oct 06, 2014
I support the Army but Gej?

3 Likes

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by maldo2(m): 1:08pm On Oct 06, 2014
embarassed grin I'm very very very anoiyed
I hate Both Nigerian army and Boko Boys to be honest you guys. embarassed Boko boys tuk over our one and only beloved town "Michika" last two week, uptill this friday no any Nigerian army has shown up there. While they left on friday our cowards Nigerian army they went there and they started bonbimd and destroying our houses while we are on refuge at yola. #We hate u all

1 Like

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by Ekiseme(m): 1:08pm On Oct 06, 2014
Davo93:
I support the Nigerian Army to eradicate the Islamic Terrorist Group from our dear nation.

1 Like

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by soleexx(m): 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2014
Okay
Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by Owoplenty(m): 1:17pm On Oct 06, 2014
Kudos for you op,you're the nairalander of the day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Subsidy Removal: PPPRA Pegs Naira At N298/$ For Fuel Imports / Okowa Inspects Delta State Leather Works Factory (Photos) / FG To Build 3 New Prisons

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.