Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,087 members, 7,880,397 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:28 PM

Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists (18154 Views)

Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) / Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops / Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by dani3(m): 3:15pm On Oct 06, 2014
Nice 1
Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by duni04(m): 3:15pm On Oct 06, 2014
Rabbish thread angry
Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by duni04(m): 3:20pm On Oct 06, 2014
Ahmeduana:

I THINK SHOULD BE REFER TO apc AND THERE EVIL PROPAGANDA MACHINES AND foot soldier e.g the nation newspaper, the punch newspaper and sahara reporter by extension>demdem, berem, bacanistan, ekoile, and madam obiageli too numerous to mention! Sometimes when you read there write up, comments you will know that they command good english and well articulate, but when look at the bases for there reasoning you will see that a peasant farmer is better than then, thinking-wise.
But for all these people you mentioned, nobody would have known that there are parts of Nigeria under Boko haram control or that our politicians are looting our defence budget every year. These same politicians turn around and tell mugus like you that the APC , that is trying to expose their looting, is your enemy. SMH for you

5 Likes

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by Afroconnect: 3:24pm On Oct 06, 2014
I support the brave Nigerian armed forces as they battle agents of evil...God will grant you victory.

2 Likes

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by BabaO2: 3:25pm On Oct 06, 2014
They should always give us the exact situation report from the field. Bokoharam's information is always more convincing backup with facts, pictures and figures.....

1 Like

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by lonelydora: 3:36pm On Oct 06, 2014
Go Nigerian military. Kill them all.

1 Like

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by obailala(m): 4:01pm On Oct 06, 2014
Ahmeduana:

THE QUESTION IS ARE THEY OBJECTIVE IN THEIR REPORTAGE?
What is your definition of objectivity?... I guess your definition must be when you see black and call it brown to allay public fears?

2 Likes

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by meforyou1(m): 5:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
Tell that to Apc members, who are ardent supporters of boko haram

1 Like

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by meforyou1(m): 5:11pm On Oct 06, 2014
BabaO2:
They should always give us the exact situation report from the field. Bokoharam's information is always more convincing backup with facts, pictures and figures.....
Sharap. Are u comparing official reports with terrorists' propaganda?

1 Like

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by Demdem(m): 5:38pm On Oct 06, 2014
Ahmeduana:

I THINK SHOULD BE REFER TO apc AND THERE EVIL PROPAGANDA MACHINES AND foot soldier e.g the nation newspaper, the punch newspaper and sahara reporter by extension>demdem, berem, bacanistan, ekoile, and madam obiageli too numerous to mention! Sometimes when you read there write up, comments you will know that they command good english and well articulate, but when look at the bases for there reasoning you will see that a peasant farmer is better than then, thinking-wise.

With just one post substantiate demdem's link with with what u stated and i will be convinced that u are no bastard.
Fool, simply because i regard Jonaadaft has a very useless leader doesnt suggest support for evil Boko

3 Likes

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by darqly(m): 5:39pm On Oct 06, 2014
If DHQ will tell us the truth about their progresses and setbacks, we will support them.
In any war, there are losses. Why are we reluctant to report ours, instead labeling those who do as 'sympathizers'?
How would you feel if your soldier husband, father or brother failed to return from an operation and 3 weeks later, military authorities tell you none of their troops are MIA or KIA?
You're now a BH supporter for trying to locate your family members that went to defend your country abi?
Telling lies and living in denial won't make our troops fight any better, nor will it affect the morale of the enemy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by Demdem(m): 5:44pm On Oct 06, 2014
@ OP,

I support the NA to defeat evil boko but will never support any lie or deceit from them. I expect them to always be a perfect example to emulate even in the process of fighting evil boko.
I love it and praise the NA when i hear about their victory on the battlefield however i also detest them when they spread fake news like them rescuing the chibok girls when indeed they havent done so.

2 Likes

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by lakamua: 5:45pm On Oct 06, 2014
Mr president, where are the suspected sponsors??. When you finish running around, we will still catch all the sponsors. So enjoy yourself while it lasts
Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by Smooyis(m): 5:51pm On Oct 06, 2014
Yes we should speak well of our soldiers, and nation in general. We should also pray for them!

1 Like

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by Superstar007(m): 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Very good quote....

What happened was that the Vietnam war was the first war fought on live television.....and night after night people saw carnage galore.

And these people vote.

Good to know that cool
Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by ShakurM(m): 5:56pm On Oct 06, 2014
Davo93:
I support the Nigerian Army to eradicate the Islamic Terrorist Group from our dear nation.
Come on bruh! You could have just put 'Boko Haram'
Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by duni04(m): 6:37pm On Oct 06, 2014
meforyou1:
Sharap. Are u comparing official reports with terrorists' propaganda?
Yes he is! And the terrorists are more honest with their information than our military is.

1 Like

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by manutdadex(m): 7:05pm On Oct 06, 2014
django1:

I'm still looking for the sense in this trash.
u ve given me anoda reason to put u up for sale..mayb d likes of niger and chad will sign u...if u cant get ur head around wat i wrote, mayb u and ur brain dey keep malice

1 Like

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by manutdadex(m): 7:14pm On Oct 06, 2014
duni04:

Yes he is! And the terrorists are more honest with their information than our military is.
after wetin d op don write una still dey think like dis? Any armed force dat does not knw aw to lie(as una put am), or does nt knw hw to manage information for its benefits(investigations...reduce panick etc) will never last. Nigerian want war highlites like epl matches...y nt try live by joinin d Nigerian Army.
Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by Oduduwaboy(m): 7:27pm On Oct 06, 2014
Is that why government must hoard information from its citizens? This is the 21st century please. Our military plane got missing and the government did not deem it fit to let the people know until after 72hours, our soldier was beheaded and we had to rely on unofficial sources to get to know and so many other things that have been happening. Nobody in his right senses want Boko Haram to win but the government must stop being paranoid about imaginar, self-created enemies within the opposition party!

2 Likes

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by Oduduwaboy(m): 7:32pm On Oct 06, 2014
manutdadex:
after wetin d op don write una still dey think like dis? Any armed force dat does not knw aw to lie(as una put am), or does nt knw hw to manage information for its benefits(investigations...reduce panick etc) will never last. Nigerian want war highlites like epl matches...y nt try live by joinin d Nigerian Army.
Guy , this kind of thinking belongs only to dictators under a fascist regime. Advanced countries keep their citizens abreast of events even on the battle field. We see such from Britain & USA all the time on CNN. Our own government behave as if it exists outside of the peoples wishes.

1 Like

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by Oduduwaboy(m): 7:40pm On Oct 06, 2014
Demdem:

With just one post substantiate demdem's link with with what u stated and i will be convinced that u are no bastard.
Fool, simply because i regard Jonaadaft has a very useless leader doesnt suggest support for evil Boko
Hmmm.Yeah , i actually believe that guy may be a real fooooool. Is it a sin to have an opposition party in a country?

2 Likes

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by duni04(m): 7:43pm On Oct 06, 2014
manutdadex:
Its not my job, i'm not a soldier. The people whose job it is to fight boko haram are doing a very lousy job and it is my right as a citizen of the country to express my fear and displeasure at all the crap and misinformation that is going on. They're collecting billions of dollars every year in the name of fighting boko haram, and are doing nothing but chopping the money! I'm supossed to sit down and applaud their misinformation, corruption and incompetence ? Is that what this thread is about?

3 Likes

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by manutdadex(m): 7:43pm On Oct 06, 2014
Oduduwaboy:

Guy , this kind of thinking belongs only to dictators under a fascist regime. Advanced countries keep their citizens abreast of events even on the battle field. We see such from Britain & USA all the time on CNN. Our own government behave as if it exists outside of the peoples wishes.
dats d problem ...u guys beliv everytin u hear frm cnn and bbc even dem tell u say ur aws wey u dey, dey watch d news is on fire...try and get close to their citizens and ask dem aw truthful their government is. We jst dey here to condem our own and praise others. U think u av it worse?
Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by manutdadex(m): 7:47pm On Oct 06, 2014
duni04:

Its not my job, i'm not a soldier. The people whose job it is to fight boko haram are doing a very lousy job and it is my right as a citizen of the country to express my fear and displeasure at all the crap and misinformation that is going on. They're collecting billions of dollars every year in the name of fighting boko haram, and are doing nothing but chopping the money! I'm supossed to sit down and applaud their misinformation, corruption and incompetence ? Is that what this thread is about?
well if u feel u can do a beta job start now, ur complains wont change a thing..even wen u make it up to their level someone will stil find fault in wat u re doin..people like u(critist).
Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by Btruth: 7:48pm On Oct 06, 2014
I supported them from the bottom of my heart. But I just wonder sometime if our Federal Govt. truly and honestly supported them, especially when all these boys are been seriously charge with mutiny. I just hope those innocent souls will not be punished for their master's greediness. Think about it...if you are not harmed, how are you expected to fight your enemies?

1 Like

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by Okudiover(m): 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2014
grin grin grin grin the best way to support our soldiers is by voting good people in government.

1 Like

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by babadem2much(m): 8:55pm On Oct 06, 2014
All hail Naija Army, victory is from God alone, may God give them the stregnth n courage 2 fight d insurgence.
Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by Ahmeduana(m): 8:59pm On Oct 06, 2014
Demdem:

^^^^^^
With just one post substantiate demdem's IS NOT WITH apc THE POLITICAL WING OF BOKO HARAM and i will be convinced that u are NOT A CONFIRMED BASTARD, PRODUCT OF ANIMAL BESTIALITY.
FOOL!
Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by donodion(m): 9:47pm On Oct 06, 2014
darqly:
If DHQ will tell us the truth about their progresses and setbacks, we will support them.
In any war, there are losses. Why are we reluctant to report ours, instead labeling those who do as 'sympathizers'?
How would you feel if your soldier husband, father or brother failed to return from an operation and 3 weeks later, military authorities tell you none of their troops are MIA or KIA?
You're now a BH supporter for trying to locate your family members that went to defend your country abi?
Telling lies and living in denial won't make our troops fight any better, nor will it affect the morale of the enemy.

Thank you...and thats what Nigerians need to support the Army...not fabricated lies from the pit of hell and you expect the citizens to keep believing in them....impossicant! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by holax: 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2014
Those guys dey try
Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by Demdem(m): 9:55pm On Oct 06, 2014
[quote author=Ahmeduana post=26921821][/quote]

Fool, is that all u av got? So u have no evidence and u had to guts to open that ur leprous mouth to make allegations.
Bastard, u are nothing but a produce of a rotten kunt.
Jonaadaft till ur early grave.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Subsidy Removal: PPPRA Pegs Naira At N298/$ For Fuel Imports / Okowa Inspects Delta State Leather Works Factory (Photos) / FG To Build 3 New Prisons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.