Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,087 members, 7,880,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:25 PM

Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists (18153 Views)

Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) / Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops / Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by gunuvi(m): 1:17pm On Oct 06, 2014
this is the kind of thread I love to see.

3 Likes

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by successking: 1:17pm On Oct 06, 2014
GoNGRMilitary:
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS NOT THE TERRORISTS

At a time like this, when our troops are taking on Boko Haram and their allies, it is important we do not, knowingly or unknowingly, become tools for their propaganda machinery.

As much as the battle is on the field in certain sections of our country, these evil forces seek to control the media and use propaganda to demoralize Nigerians and propagate terror which is what their campaign feeds on.

We must make deliberate effort not to aid their campaign by not helping them spread fear and terror.

The videos they do, the news headlines they sponsor and the lies they propagate, we must not become their channel to propagate it.

Take a cue from the attached picture below. This is the way to handle terrorists and their propaganda campaign.

They seek attention, they seek to spread fear.

We are Nigerians not Boko Haram! We must take on Boko Haram as one.
You may not be in the field with our troop but you have a role to play.

#SupportOurTroops not the terrorists. This must be our song!

This is a good idea, op, how can we remind the punch newspapers that it is one of the recognized media houses in Nigeria today because of the support of Nigerians and not that of book haram which it is fighting to promote.

3 Likes

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by chronique(m): 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2014
Exactly!
Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by Vikky014(f): 1:20pm On Oct 06, 2014
may GOD GRANT US VICTORY AGAINST BLOOD THIRTY RELIGION FANATICS!

4 Likes

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by Ahmeduana(m): 1:20pm On Oct 06, 2014
GoNGRMilitary:

At a time like this, when our troops are taking on Boko Haram and their allies, it is important we do not, knowingly or unknowingly, become tools for their propaganda machinery.

As much as the battle is on the field in certain sections of our country, these evil forces seek to control the media and use propaganda to demoralize Nigerians and propagate terror which is what their campaign feeds on.

We must make deliberate effort not to aid their campaign by not helping them spread fear and terror.

The videos they do, the news headlines they sponsor and the lies they propagate, we must not become their channel to propagate it.

Take a cue from the attached picture below. This is the way to handle terrorists and their propaganda campaign.

I THINK YOU SHOULD BE REFERING TO apc AND THERE EVIL PROPAGANDA MACHINES AND foot soldiers e.g the nation newspaper, the punch newspaper and sahara reporter by extension>demdem, berem, bacanistan, ekoile, and madam obiageli too numerous to mention! Sometimes when you read there write up, comments you will know that they command good english and well articulate, but when look at the bases for there reasoning you will see that a peasant farmer is better than then, thinking-wise.

4 Likes

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by jude33084(m): 1:22pm On Oct 06, 2014
The guy that did the beheading is no where near Shecow, this guy is light, muscular and has "bow leg"

I didn't see anywhere in the video where the thick lip guy showed his face? undecided

The NA are already winning the war and so they should press further wink

My support for the NA is 100%

1 Like

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by jude33084(m): 1:24pm On Oct 06, 2014
Ahmeduana:

I THINK SHOULD BE REFER TO apc AND THERE EVIL PROPAGANDA MACHINES AND foot soldier e.g the nation newspaper, the punch newspaper and sahara reporter by extension>demdem, berem, bacanistan, ekoile, and madam obiageli too numerous to mention! Sometimes when you read there write up, comments you will know that they command good english and well articulate, but when look at the bases for there reasoning you will see that a peasant farmer is better than then, thinking-wise.

Please remove Berem from that list, she is never one of them sad
Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by jude33084(m): 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2014
gunuvi:
this is the kind of thread I love to see.

Open up and receive the blessing from God for this your comment cool

2 Likes

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by Akpan107(m): 1:28pm On Oct 06, 2014
I love that man called GEJ.
Since some few people have faild to unseat him with Boko Haram, what else can they use? They tried using INEC by creating 21,000 polling units in the North and mere 8,000 polling units in the whole of the South. That they failed too.
They would have even blamed him that he invented Ebola, but thanks be to God, Ebola died even before we Nigerian know what is 'E' talkless of Ebola.
God has really blessed GEJ, we should also tape from this blessing come 2015.

3 Likes

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by deletrue: 1:28pm On Oct 06, 2014
My dearest forum members, may our prayers meet the approval of God Almighty so that we can win the war against Boko haram. When I take a critical look at those soldiers involved in the mutiny trials, if you take a keen evaluation of thier demonstrations, I mean the actions during the trials, something is telling me that they are gulity of that mutiny offence. My question now is why must Falana be employed to defend them? Does military courts allow for defence lawyers? Or could it be that Falana is actually their supporter, especially considering the fact the likes of Soyinka, Falana etc never come out openly and speak against these evil boko haram. My fact is arisen from the fact that even if I am the best lawyer, I will never defend these people. What do you think.

2 Likes

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by obailala(m): 1:30pm On Oct 06, 2014
Ahmeduana:

I THINK SHOULD BE REFER TO apc AND THERE EVIL PROPAGANDA MACHINES AND foot soldier e.g the nation newspaper, the punch newspaper and sahara reporter by extension>demdem, berem, bacanistan, ekoile, and madam obiageli too numerous to mention! Sometimes when you read there write up, comments you will know that they command good english and well articulate, but when look at the bases for there reasoning you will see that a peasant farmer is better than then, thinking-wise.
This is exactly the reason why the govt has not defeated Bh since. Playing the politics of vague finger pointing; playing politics with our lives. PDP comes out and announces that APC is in support of BH and APC comes out and says PDP is incapable of defeating BH.

As long as our leaders and by extension, the followers continue to point fingers at political opponents instead of focusing on our common enemies as a nation, BH militants will continue to be encouraged.... Blaming punchnewspaper or premium times or sahara reporters who only report the carnage as being BH sympathisers is just plain silly, especially when we all know who the real blame should go to..

3 Likes

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 06, 2014
Nig. Govt should close down sahara reporters - they are always spreading lies!

1 Like

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by Zuria(f): 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2014
Thank you poster...we really need more Nigerians like you to support every military formation.

We are winning this war no doubt...media propaganda from terrorists and their sympathisers won't stop us!!! #keepingthepeace cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by maldo2(m): 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2014
U people are doing things based on interest not for humanity #we hate u all
Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by MadCow1: 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2014
Support wetin?

After one soldier slap me Last week for Bonny Camp road because of say I no greet am.. angry

5 Likes

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by obailala(m): 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2014
teeowl:
Nig. Govt should close down sahara reporters - they are always spreading lies!
If the useless Nigerian leaders had the power to do that, they would have closed down SR since OBJ's tenure... but can you kindly mention one lie SR reported lately?... Just a single lie not two? angry

1 Like

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by perfectcrush(m): 1:47pm On Oct 06, 2014
I am indeed touched by this message and I Av realised that in one way or the other, I Av promoted the activities of the terrorist, but as I write dis message, I Av repented, and thus chosen to support fully our gallant troops, we are Nigerians and we are solidly behind u... kudos to NA...

4 Likes

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by prettyboi1(m): 1:49pm On Oct 06, 2014
God Bless our soldiers.
God Bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by koikoi2(m): 1:55pm On Oct 06, 2014
That's great. I suggest dat all NYSC members shud do there one yr service in d military. Let them be trained to fight boko haram as their one yr service for d nation.
Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by juventino: 1:57pm On Oct 06, 2014
Our gallant soldiers earned my 100%support. Long live Nigerian Soldiers

1 Like

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by jude33084(m): 2:03pm On Oct 06, 2014
MadCow1:
Support wetin?

After one soldier slap me Last week for Bonny Camp road because of say I no greet am.. angry

That's a lie bro. No soldier will do that angry
Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by Akpan107(m): 2:06pm On Oct 06, 2014
dollarlander:
Boko Haram is liken to Ebola disease. As God has taken away Ebola from Nigeria so shall boko haram fizzle out of their existence. We are praying and supporting our troops.
May God hear our Prayers...

1 Like

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by buskeh(m): 2:07pm On Oct 06, 2014
GoNGRMilitary:

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 06, 2014
Superstar007:
Yeah just like what happened during the Vietnamese war with the U.S
General Vo Nguyen Giap in one of his memoirs said;

"What we still don't understand is why you Americans stopped the bombing of Hanoi. You had us on the ropes. If you had pressed us a little harder, just for another day or two, we were ready to surrender! It was the same at the battles of TET. You defeated us! We knew it, and we thought you knew it. But we were elated to notice your media
was definitely helping us. They were causing more disruption in America than we could in the battlefields. We were ready to surrender. You had won!"

Very good quote....

What happened was that the Vietnam war was the first war fought on live television.....and night after night people saw carnage galore.

And these people vote.
Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 06, 2014
Akpan107:
I love that man called GEJ.
Since some few people have faild to unseat him with Boko Haram, what else can they use? They tried using INEC by creating 21,000 polling units in the North and mere 8,000 polling units in the whole of the South. That they failed too.
They would have even blamed him that he invented Ebola, but thanks be to God, Ebola died even before we Nigerian know what is 'E' talkless of Ebola.
God has really blessed GEJ, we should also tape from this blessing come 2015.

Re the INEC polling units,

1.A large number of the polling units may have been in Abuja....which has experienced large population growth over the last ten years.

2.Also, many of the new polling units would have been in the Middle Belt....who voted en masse for the PDP in 2011. The middle Belt is part of the North.

3.A lot of Southerners too live and work up North.

4.Not every Northerner supports APC...and even those who may vote for Buhari may also vote for the local PDP candidate for governor.

I think what is needed is a new census....but knowing Nigerians....

The North...is not just made up of Hausas and Muslims....it is a complex, vibrant region of nearly 200 tribes.

1 Like

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 06, 2014
Okay. Whenever they lie about rescuing the chibok girls, we should support them and forget about the helpless children. Of course.

Whenever boko haram kill hundreds of people, let's all support the Nigerian army and deny it ever happened. Sebi that's what you mean, op?

2 Likes

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by manutdadex(m): 2:41pm On Oct 06, 2014
phemmy88:

FACTS U NEED TO KNOW

1. Boko Haram is in the Military too
2. A soldier friend told me that weapons are supplied to the boko harams with helicopters
3. That if a soldier got killed , the reward is 1million naira
4. That whenever they want to go and attack the boko-harams., they would've have gotten informed before our troops get there,hence their absence will be met
5. May God save us from saboteurs

THIS IS A CASE OF ENEMY WITHIN
jst wat d op was saying...u soldier friend dey lie and if dem dey get a million naira each for a soldier, dem go still dey dress like fool or if BH get dat kind money sey dem go still dey fite wit jst foot soldiers? One fact u need to knw is :
1. Bh are ntin
2. They are cowards
3. They are broke and hungry
4. We go soon use their story as bed time stories and as fabbles...mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by manutdadex(m): 2:51pm On Oct 06, 2014
django1:
Okay. Whenever they lie about rescuing the chibok girls, we should support them and forget about the helpless children. Of course.

Whenever boko haram kill hundreds of people, let's all support the Nigerian army and deny it ever happened. Sebi that's what you mean, op?

dis na one of d reasons y we need to open transfer window for sellin and buyin citizens...guy u for don go as free agent...useless citizens and yet dey blame d government wen u cant act like a reasonable citizen..we need to start an ash tag for the Nigerian army to encourage dem and to show the world dat we are one united nation against terror...

1 Like

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by Ahmeduana(m): 3:02pm On Oct 06, 2014
obailala:
.... Blaming punchnewspaper or premium times or sahara reporters who only report the carnage
THE QUESTION IS ARE THEY OBJECTIVE IN THEIR REPORTAGE?
Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
manutdadex:
dis na one of d reasons y we need to open transfer window for sellin and buyin citizens...guy u for don go as free agent...useless citizens and yet dey blame d government wen u cant act like a reasonable citizen..we need to start an ash tag for the Nigerian army to encourage dem and to show the world dat we are one united nation against terror...

I'm still looking for the sense in this trash.

1 Like

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by Ahmeduana(m): 3:07pm On Oct 06, 2014
jude33084:

Please remove Berem from that list, she is never one of them sad
AS FOR YOU, I DON'T THINK YOU ARE FROM THIS PLANET OF OURS!
Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by propertylisting: 3:08pm On Oct 06, 2014
THE TRUE STORY ABOUT THE $9.3m!!!! Christians BE WISE!!! http://kingdomnewsng.com/news/117-is-nsa-sambo-dasuki-the-mastermind-of-9-3m-scandal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ministerial Screening: Fashola Advocates N10tr Infrastructure Bond / Dapo Abiodun: Houses Where Cultists Live Will be Demolished, Parents Punished / FG To Build 3 New Prisons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.