Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,313 members, 7,967,752 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 07:49 AM

Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash (56594 Views)

Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u / It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account / Detailed Account Of Dele Giwa's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by Uwakuwak(f): 4:57pm On Nov 06, 2014
[right][/right]
So touching,
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by Abbey2sam(m): 5:00pm On Nov 06, 2014
When will nigerian rise against their oppressor ......

The people that are suppose to be protecting us are now the same people we need proton from

1 Like

Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by DaBullIT(m): 5:05pm On Nov 06, 2014
abdulabbakar:

Religious bigot!
How true is your statement?

Very !!!! do you know why ? Most of them aren't educated esp north. When they come of age they just draft them in the Army. That's why people.are scared of soldiers with whiskers looking tribal mark

That's why they can't shoot their brothers in the north

That's why they keep sabotaging

That's why they head coups
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by kalamayat: 5:07pm On Nov 06, 2014
johnnyb1:
Walahi! I believe we Nigerians are still comfortable with the crap going on in the country. By the time we get pushed to the wall, break it through and see no other place to break, I believe then and only then would we turn around and fight this rubbish (this supposed norm of Naija). Until then......
Mr. Nothing will happen, nigerians have seen situation worst than this before, one good example is the WAI during Buhari and Idiagbon regime in the early 80s.
I believe nigerians can never be pushed to the wall again because,we failed to learn from our past experience.
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 06, 2014
sallysalsa:
Yes the military were wrong to vandalize the brt buses.but the man who died was meant to be married that weeks Saturday.

So? Are they military or yakuza?
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 06, 2014
tit:
the your i-witness na satellite?
it looks like he has been stalking the Nigerian army all over.
From Bama, Borno to Ikorodu rd lagos and then to Palmgrove.
He does not seem to be an impartial witness to the truth.
He just seems so jaundiced and full of biased opinions.

And maybe, he seems to have to have something against female soldiers.
Is he afraid of the men?
Why is he trying to pin everything on an unknown female soldier?
He does not come across as an unbiased, credible, truthful witness.
he seems to have made up more than half the story.

Go to jokes section and u'll find your type. This section is for adults.

4 Likes

Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by pzworld: 5:12pm On Nov 06, 2014
 Think you got what it takes to be a model then this casting is for you, auditions for models (5.10ft and above) comes up Saturdays 6th and 13th December 2014. For a fashion show organised by an affiliated event company PZ ENT.. Interested participant should call Mr. Dary: (Modellas Modeling Agency) 08131865746. There is also series of musical video shots on the line up and for models interested in red carpet events coverage and other media related presentations. send your CV together with a cover letter (Application) to: Pzentertainment world@gmail.com , For enquiries call: 0813-1865-746.. . Good luck
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 06, 2014
in this life there are two things involve..... is either you are in the military or a civilian
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by DaBullIT(m): 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2014
kalamayat:
Mr. Nothing will happen, nigerians have seen situation worst than this before, one good example is the WAI during Buhari and Idiagbon regime in the early 80s.
I believe nigerians can never be push to the wall again because, we failed to learn from the experience of history.

Well said but Nigerians are more exposed more desperate. I see a future where north south east and west of Nigeria will throw their differences aside for once and tackle the oppressors in Government and the murderers in North.

Of course it'll be chaos. If not managed it'll lead to full scale war. Nigerians are at the edge of a cliff and will fight back. It may be as soon as 2015 or later in 2025.

Eventually it will happen

2 Likes

Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by Elan83(m): 5:14pm On Nov 06, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

How I wish I could give you an e-slap for making this senseless comment.
trouble magnet!
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by DaBullIT(m): 5:14pm On Nov 06, 2014
penquin:
in this life there are two things involve..... is either you are in the military or a civilian

If you are in the military you are saved but if you are a civilian there are two things involved
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by IYANGBALI: 5:18pm On Nov 06, 2014
Useless people,na only we {civilians} without guns dem fit fight and bully,why dem no go face shekarau and his boys. Eni a le mu la nle idi moo,awon olosi olori bu gbogbo
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by Tymax(m): 5:20pm On Nov 06, 2014
A Nigerian has more hopes of exercising his human rights overseas than in his fatherland.

1 Like

Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by KenSaroWiwa: 5:24pm On Nov 06, 2014
Elan83:
Bloody b'astardz called Nig,suldiers, stack illitrates, bunch of worthless animals! I'm a civilian but i can beat d hell out of 20 of dem,, punks!
Hopefuly you'll be alive to tell me the story...
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by pamcode(m): 5:25pm On Nov 06, 2014
wao what a sad story anyway all is well
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by glo3nity: 5:28pm On Nov 06, 2014
Wonder shall never finish.
What is going on with this country..¿

Pls can some one help me ask GEJ where are we going..?
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by vacant06(m): 5:28pm On Nov 06, 2014
This na soldier mater I nor fit talk put I never reach to die
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by teemy(m): 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2014
Public office holders as well as the armed forces are a representation of the people from whence they came from and so their actions should not ever be a surprise. It is common in Nigeria to have jungle justice meted out by the agrieved and atimes someone ends up dead. This system of things would continue as long as mob vandalism/jungle justice is not outlawed and dutifully enforced. Since the soldiers mentioned in the above story carryguns their performance would seem bigger than the 'normal' vandalisms of barbarians but on a higher level. Hope the victims make good use of the courts to show seriousness in stopping a bad trend.
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by RaptorX: 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2014
crixtex:
Where there is no law, we are but savages... Well dats why i think we neee the an agency like the FBI who can hold ds brutes to justice....
No, more like allowing the average Nigerian carry firearms and see these kind of nonsence dissapear overnight. A armed society is a polite society, i lived in the US b4 so i know that for a fact.

1 Like

Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by coded01: 5:34pm On Nov 06, 2014
cramjones:
Please Lagos is no longer in Nigeria. President Jonathan and his weak army that only attack civilians on BRT and runs away from the Haramite should kiss Lagos Goodbye. Nigeria does not exist anymore!

Two years ago when Abubakar Shekau, the self-proclaimed leader of Boko Haram appeared in his first Youtube video, he said that the mission of Boko Haram was to take over Nigeria and establish an Islamic Caliphate that would be governed by the tenets of Sharia law. A lot of people laughed, including myself. Why won't we? How can an ill-trained army threaten one of the most powerful black nations on earth? Little did we know that Boko Haram rightly perceived incompetence of the president and the rot in the Nigerian military, and used its perception as a yardstick to predict an eventual success. Today Boko Haram has succeeded in controlling 26 local governments out of the 724 local governments in Nigeria. This is a staggaring 3.5% of Nigerian ruling units! Boko Haram now controls a region that contains a population of about 1.5million people. Out of the 174 countries in the United Nations, at least 24 of them have populations 1.5million and less. What is even striking is that Boko Haram has not only captured territories but, renamed cities!

Just yesterday, Mubi the second largest city in Adamawa state with a population of about 350,000 people was captured by the Haramites and renamed Madinatul Islam. The world have failed to admit that the Haramites have made Nigeria nonexistent, because essentially they have created another country. Nigeria cannot exist as Nigeria if part of its territory have been taken, it cannot exist, if the government no longer has control of 1.5 million of its population. It does not exist if the laws being enforced in territories are dictated by people unknown to either the government of Nigeria or the populace in which they effect those laws. It does not exist when we have a foreign army that have driven the Nigerian army and effectively occupies soverifgn territory. It does not exist when there is no Nigerian flag flying in those territories, rather a foreign flag flies there. It does not exist when the Nigerian police, the local government chairman, emirs, and village chiefs are no where to be found. What has essentially happened is that Boko Haram has carved out a country from Nigeria, and the original Nigeria no longer exists as we know it. Even the chief of Defence staff will need permission from Boko Haram to go to his village, which is now under the control of Boko Haram.

Will it remain like this? Certainly not! If we have a president keeps acting a fool to the reality that Nigeria is being taken, then we will certainly have a larger Boko Haram Caliphate in a matter of months. I recall that when the Igbos where persecuted, they attempted to have their own country - Biafra, righfully so after being battared in the country the called their own. The Igbos built tanks, had a large army, were supported by both the United States and Israel, yet the Nigerian Army headed by Yakubu Gowon crushed the rebellion. How Boko Haram has succeeded in making our Army look like frail men is what many do not still understand.

Irrespective of who wins the elections in 2015, Nigeria will be screwed (I will write on why later). However, suffice it to say, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan would not have a Nigeria to rule beyond 2015 if things continue at this rate. PDP and APC should keep playing politics while we loose our country to the Haramites. It is the turn of Mubi, Vintim, Uba and Ashaka today, but tomorrow it may just be you!

-CramJones

"There was a country" - Chinua Nkemakolam Achebe

I appreciate your resourceful & ingenious write up... wink

Nigeria can't continue this way!!! embarassed
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by faragai24: 5:35pm On Nov 06, 2014
The most painful is how the so called Nigerian Army run on sight of haramite in the far north, while here in lagos they wore horrific faces with husky voices unleashed terror on innocent people,

#Shekau must read this.
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 06, 2014
IYANGBALI:
Useless people,na only we {civilians} without guns dem fit fight and bully,why dem no go face SHEKARAU and his boys. Eni a le mu la nle idi moo,awon olosi olori bu gbogbo
I am the only one seeing the bolded?
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by otiigba1(m): 5:40pm On Nov 06, 2014
perharps we should all join the army, then there will be no civilians to brutalise
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 06, 2014
many things are going on in the land I needed to bring em on, pls someone should lemme know how to bring on an issues here for discussion thanks
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by MKO4ever(m): 5:47pm On Nov 06, 2014
This is so stale!!! happened about five months ago or is there another one
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 06, 2014
Firefire:
[s][/s]

Brother, you are too young to frustrate; btw: Go and learn the ACT of public civility.

I will not remind you next time.
I don't want next time,I want it now

Try me and I will let u regret registering on nairaland
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by tit(f): 5:53pm On Nov 06, 2014
This APC peoples are very wicked.
you wont believe that till this day,
they have not compensated the poor soldier's widow!
Fashola has not visited the woman to commiserate with her.

The woman now depends on donations from her husband's platoon mates and NAWOJ to survive her baby.
instead the wicked, murderous fashola is dragging about bus.
one very insensitive hoodlum said they made him late to his appointment!
no concern about the lost souls.

even the soldiers that wounded themselves
trying to safeguard the public and bus (that killed the gallant soldier)
from hoodlums, have not been compensated.

I have suffer.
I wish i were still in the army.
this fashola for see my red eye.
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by blakky97(m): 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2014
tit:
the your i-witness na satellite?
it looks like he has been stalking the Nigerian army all over.
From Bama, Borno to Ikorodu rd lagos and then to Palmgrove.
He does not seem to be an impartial witness to the truth.
He just seems so jaundiced and full of biased opinions.

And maybe, he seems to have to have something against female soldiers.
Is he afraid of the men?
Why is he trying to pin everything on an unknown female soldier?
He does not come across as an unbiased, credible, truthful witness.
he seems to have made up more than half the story.
You've got nothing to say obviously! And yes! Its true that female soldiers show themselves more. They always have something to prove Ionno?
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by Icecomrade: 5:56pm On Nov 06, 2014
What more can we expect when crude and unrefined touts are sent to NDA and afterwards made officers of the Army.

What more can u expect when touts are picked up from the streets and motor parks, fed with Indian hemp and clothed with army uniform.

I hate the Nigerian for their uncivilized behaviors. I hate the government more because they have too much respect for the military that they cannot control them.

2 Likes

Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by tit(f): 5:57pm On Nov 06, 2014
MKO4ever:
This is so stale!!! happened about five months ago or is there another one

five months!
and they have not copmpensated the widow!
if keyamo or falana do not take this matter up,
and demand 50 million naira for this woman,
i shall take the matter up.

ask people wey know me.
i worst pass tompolo.
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by KHAYGOLD(m): 6:03pm On Nov 06, 2014
Danrizzle:
This indisciplined, wayward and toutish lifestyle/code of the contemporary NA is what has reduced the army to the level of cult gangs in campuses. How can our so called 'military personnels' whom we pay & feed with our hard earned taxes be rampaging as petty miscreants!!!!. 'Bastards!!!!. Starve and court-marshall those ingrates, and we would receive better representation from em.

All these are happening because Nigeria has no C in C and there is no law. Anyone can do anything and go scut-free under government of today.

1 Like

Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by KHAYGOLD(m): 6:15pm On Nov 06, 2014
cramjones:
Please Lagos is no longer in Nigeria. President Jonathan and his weak army that only attack civilians on BRT and runs away from the Haramite should kiss Lagos Goodbye. Nigeria does not exist anymore!

Two years ago when Abubakar Shekau, the self-proclaimed leader of Boko Haram appeared in his first Youtube video, he said that the mission of Boko Haram was to take over Nigeria and establish an Islamic Caliphate that would be governed by the tenets of Sharia law. A lot of people laughed, including myself. Why won't we? How can an ill-trained army threaten one of the most powerful black nations on earth? Little did we know that Boko Haram rightly perceived incompetence of the president and the rot in the Nigerian military, and used its perception as a yardstick to predict an eventual success. Today Boko Haram has succeeded in controlling 26 local governments out of the 724 local governments in Nigeria. This is a staggaring 3.5% of Nigerian ruling units! Boko Haram now controls a region that contains a population of about 1.5million people. Out of the 174 countries in the United Nations, at least 24 of them have populations 1.5million and less. What is even striking is that Boko Haram has not only captured territories but, renamed cities!

Just yesterday, Mubi the second largest city in Adamawa state with a population of about 350,000 people was captured by the Haramites and renamed Madinatul Islam. The world have failed to admit that the Haramites have made Nigeria nonexistent, because essentially they have created another country. Nigeria cannot exist as Nigeria if part of its territory have been taken, it cannot exist, if the government no longer has control of 1.5 million of its population. It does not exist if the laws being enforced in territories are dictated by people unknown to either the government of Nigeria or the populace in which they effect those laws. It does not exist when we have a foreign army that have driven the Nigerian army and effectively occupies soverifgn territory. It does not exist when there is no Nigerian flag flying in those territories, rather a foreign flag flies there. It does not exist when the Nigerian police, the local government chairman, emirs, and village chiefs are no where to be found. What has essentially happened is that Boko Haram has carved out a country from Nigeria, and the original Nigeria no longer exists as we know it. Even the chief of Defence staff will need permission from Boko Haram to go to his village, which is now under the control of Boko Haram.

Will it remain like this? Certainly not! If we have a president keeps acting a fool to the reality that Nigeria is being taken, then we will certainly have a larger Boko Haram Caliphate in a matter of months. I recall that when the Igbos where persecuted, they attempted to have their own country - Biafra, righfully so after being battared in the country the called their own. The Igbos built tanks, had a large army, were supported by both the United States and Israel, yet the Nigerian Army headed by Yakubu Gowon crushed the rebellion. How Boko Haram has succeeded in making our Army look like frail men is what many do not still understand.

Irrespective of who wins the elections in 2015, Nigeria will be screwed (I will write on why later). However, suffice it to say, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan would not have a Nigeria to rule beyond 2015 if things continue at this rate. PDP and APC should keep playing politics while we loose our country to the Haramites. It is the turn of Mubi, Vintim, Uba and Ashaka today, but tomorrow it may just be you!

-CramJones

"There was a country" - Chinua Nkemakolam Achebe

Thanks for your wonderful comment. May God continue to enrich you intellectually.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra / Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury / A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.