Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,255 members, 7,928,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 11:17 PM

The More I Grow The More I Get Confused With Religion - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The More I Grow The More I Get Confused With Religion (10358 Views)

The Problem With Religion, Including Science. / Why Are Nigerians So Obsessed With Religion? / Top Ten Indications That You’re Over-obsessed With Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The More I Grow The More I Get Confused With Religion by JackBizzle: 6:50pm On Nov 16, 2014
Weah96:

According to him, Judas hanged himself and then his dead body later fell headfirst causing his stomach to burst open.

There was a heavy wind in the field, and the branches from which he was dangling broke, causing his body to perform a 180 degree midair flip which landed him on his head.

lmao.....convoluted explanation.
Re: The More I Grow The More I Get Confused With Religion by italo: 8:19am On Nov 17, 2014
JackBizzle:

You are lucky that I wasnt the one that caught you in this lie. grin grin

When someone hangs himself, is it not death by strangulation (of the rope)?

Also how did Judas manage to fall head-long while trying to hang himself?

If he did hang himself, he would be dead in a standing (floating normally) position.

Guy, your lies are not confusing anyone

He could have hung himself from the feet.

I have always advised you to educate yourself, rather than rant on nairaland...Unfortunately, you'd rather be ignorant and useless.
Re: The More I Grow The More I Get Confused With Religion by Weah96: 10:35am On Nov 17, 2014
italo:

He could have hung himself from the feet.

Sure, that's as good a way to kill oneself as any, right? #BRAIN DISEASE#
Re: The More I Grow The More I Get Confused With Religion by italo: 11:52am On Nov 17, 2014
Weah96:

Sure, that's as good a way to kill oneself as any, right? #BRAIN DISEASE#
Are you saying it is impossible he hung himself from the feet...or there is nothing like "inverted hanging?"
Re: The More I Grow The More I Get Confused With Religion by lilcutie8916(m): 12:23pm On Nov 17, 2014
ojimbo:
do you know how many people that were killed in your bible, directed by your bible God? to the extent of telling them not to spare the innocent children
.Christians should please reply to this.
Re: The More I Grow The More I Get Confused With Religion by italo: 2:20pm On Nov 17, 2014
lilcutie8916:
.Christians should please reply to this.

What about it?

I do not know the number that was killed.

What point are you making and will you be able to reply my own questions too...or will you start beating around the bush when the heat is on?
Re: The More I Grow The More I Get Confused With Religion by Weah96: 2:39pm On Nov 17, 2014
italo:
Are you saying it is impossible he hung himself from the feet...or there is nothing like "inverted hanging?"

Yes. That's exactly what I'm saying, you shameless person. You don't have a conscience, after all. You're a liar, a cheat, and a liar.
Re: The More I Grow The More I Get Confused With Religion by italo: 3:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanging

Read about INVERTED HANGING here.

Now you know you're the liar, cheat and ignoramus.
Weah96:

Yes. That's exactly what I'm saying, you shameless person. You don't have a conscience, after all. You're a liar, a cheat, and a liar.
Re: The More I Grow The More I Get Confused With Religion by Weah96: 3:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
italo:
http://en.m.wikipedi/Hanging

Read about INVERTED HANGING here.

Now you know you're the liar, cheat and ignoramus.

You can't possibly be this stupid. Were you too f)cking dumb and lazy to READ your OWN LINK on inverted hanging?

It is a form of PUNISHMENT, dummy, not something someone does TO HIMSELF. #Halfwit
Re: The More I Grow The More I Get Confused With Religion by italo: 7:03pm On Nov 18, 2014
Oh! Inverted Hanging suddenly exists. Hours ago you thought it didnt.

ignoramus.
Weah96:

You can't possibly be this stupid. Were you too f)cking dumb and lazy to READ your OWN LINK on inverted hanging?

It is a form of PUNISHMENT, dummy, not something someone does TO HIMSELF. #Halfwit
Re: The More I Grow The More I Get Confused With Religion by Weah96: 9:33pm On Nov 18, 2014
italo:

Oh! Inverted Hanging suddenly exists. Hours ago you thought it didnt.

ignoramus.

I never said it didn't exist. Show me where I said it didn't exist. Christian Liar.
Re: The More I Grow The More I Get Confused With Religion by italo: 5:10am On Nov 19, 2014
Weah96:

I never said it didn't exist. Show me where I said it didn't exist. Christian Liar.
I will show you when you show me where I said you "said" it never existed.

You're the liar and ignoramus.
Re: The More I Grow The More I Get Confused With Religion by Weah96: 11:10am On Nov 19, 2014
italo:

"Oh! Inverted Hanging suddenly exists. Hours ago you thought it didnt."

Are you a mind reader? What's the meaning of the quote above?

Your God is smaller than my pee hole considering how you LIE at will.

How can you say that your pee hole God exists and yet you LIE EVERY TIME you get a chance?

Benthic dweller.

Go and bang your pee hole God. In the rear end.
Re: The More I Grow The More I Get Confused With Religion by frank317: 11:57am On Nov 19, 2014
According to italo not the Bible, Judas hung himself upside down
Re: The More I Grow The More I Get Confused With Religion by italo: 12:45pm On Nov 19, 2014
Weah96:

italo:

Weah96:

"Oh! Inverted Hanging suddenly exists. Hours ago you thought it didnt."

It's clear you're the liar.

It's clear why you're lying...you're frustrated you can't prove the Bible wrong.

smiley
Re: The More I Grow The More I Get Confused With Religion by italo: 12:47pm On Nov 19, 2014
frank317:

Lying cannot also help your frustration at not being able to prove the Bible wrong, sorry.

smiley
Re: The More I Grow The More I Get Confused With Religion by Weah96: 12:52pm On Nov 19, 2014
italo:

you're frustrated you can't prove the Bible wrong.

smiley

You're doing an EXCELLENT job on that end all by yourself.

Have you banged your pee hole God yet in his arse? Or did he send you out here to LIE and make a fool out of yourself again?

Hahaha. A wet Chihuahua is more ferocious than your homo deity.
Re: The More I Grow The More I Get Confused With Religion by Weah96: 12:53pm On Nov 19, 2014
italo:

Lying cannot also help your frustration at not being able to prove the Bible wrong, sorry.

smiley

See gibberish.
Re: The More I Grow The More I Get Confused With Religion by italo: 12:58pm On Nov 19, 2014
Weah96:

You're doing an EXCELLENT job on that end all by yourself.

Have you banged your pee hole God yet in his arse? Or did he send you out here to LIE and make a fool out of yourself again?

Hahaha. A wet Chihuahua is more ferocious than your homo deity

Hey friend, I understand it's frustrating when someone demontrates how deficient and uninformed your reasoning is, but you dont have to make a mockery of yourself by going so low.

Get yourself together. Be a man.
Re: The More I Grow The More I Get Confused With Religion by Weah96: 1:00pm On Nov 19, 2014
NL has an INSULT advisory warning. I wonder why they also don't have one for MARKED IDIOCY?
Re: The More I Grow The More I Get Confused With Religion by Weah96: 1:05pm On Nov 19, 2014
italo:

Hey friend, I understand it's frustrating when someone demontrates how deficient and uninformed your reasoning is, but you dont have to make a mockery of yourself by going so low.

Get yourself together. Be a man.

I'd rather worship the collective faeces deposited on earth daily, than worship that imaginary FEEL-GOOD, anything-goes, b)itch God in your head.

You have absolutely ZERO FEAR of your Chihuahua deity, why should I glorify your insanity with a modicum of respect?
Re: The More I Grow The More I Get Confused With Religion by italo: 2:09pm On Nov 19, 2014
Weah96:

I'd rather worship the collective faeces deposited on earth daily, than that imaginary FEEL-GOOD, anything-goes, b)itch God in your head.

You have absolutely ZERO FEAR of your Chihuahua deity, why should I glorify your insanity with a modicum of respect?

You miss it.

I'm not asking you to respect me...or God. I'm asking you to respect yourself.

It's not us you're insulting. It's your self you're degrading to the level of lower beasts.

You don't deserve it. You're a human being with God-given dignity.

Be a man...you're not the first to be out thought on the internet.

2 Likes

Re: The More I Grow The More I Get Confused With Religion by Weah96: 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2014
italo:

You miss it.

I'm not asking you to respect me...or God. I'm asking you to respect yourself.

It's not us you're insulting. It's your self you're degrading to the level of lower beasts.

You don't deserve it. You're a human being with God-given dignity.

Be a man...you're not the first to be out thought on the internet.

See what I mean? SMH. You're like an internet troll, aren't you?

TROLL ALERT.
Re: The More I Grow The More I Get Confused With Religion by Nobody: 2:38am On Dec 04, 2014
okeke00:
I was brought up to to understand that Jesus Christ came and died for my sins.
I am a human and can't be perfect, I do fall in love with my opposite sex and there is 90% probability of engaging in sexual activities with her.
what I don't really understand is the doctrine of me still going to end up everlasting in a lake of fire even after Jesus died for my sins.
am just thinking of those soldiers who recently lost their lives in the fight against boko haram. they fought for our lives and safety and yet people still go to media to criticize them, calling them all sort of names.
can someone help me to explain how Jesus death has benefited africans and Nigerians?
i still get confused with religion

It's a clear laid out rule "The wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life, through Jesus Christ..." You either believe in it or you don't. Christianity claims to be a guide through the path to heaven. Dying for sin is different from clearing out evil. If you believe you wait for the trumpet to sound or the day you die, that's where the belief in dying for sins come in handy.

You talk about your lust, lake of fire, criticism of the soldiers who lost their life in battle and then you talk about the benefit of Jesus' death to Africans. No wonder you were confused.

What do you want to know?
Re: The More I Grow The More I Get Confused With Religion by Nobody: 2:48am On Dec 04, 2014
frank317:

Lol... Woa... I didn't know that could be possible. Would the person tie his leg to a tree and tie his neck to a stone? Or how?
Re: The More I Grow The More I Get Confused With Religion by okeke00(m): 4:37am On Dec 04, 2014
Thsuperiorman:

It's a clear laid out rule "The wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life, through Jesus Christ..." You either believe in it or you don't. Christianity claims to be a guide through the path to heaven. Dying for sin is different from clearing out evil. If you believe you wait for the trumpet to sound or the day you die, that's where the belief in dying for sins come in handy.

You talk about your lust, lake of fire, criticism of the soldiers who lost their life in battle and then you talk about the benefit of Jesus' death to Africans. No wonder you were confused.

What do you want to know?
you see your problem.
You are aware that a lot of soldiers are dying just to save your life, but its worthless to you. How then did you know that someone called jesus existed? Oh i forgot that you were told to believe by FAITH even when there was no evidence
Re: The More I Grow The More I Get Confused With Religion by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 04, 2014
okeke00:
you see your problem.
You are aware that a lot of soldiers are dying just to save your life, but its worthless to you. How then did you know that someone called jesus existed? Oh i forgot that you were told to believe by FAITH even when there was no evidence

Okay, so you understand that. What then is confusing you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Long Church Service: Good Or Bad? / Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays Against Those Buying Arms And Sponsoring Killings / Is Buying And Selling On Sunday A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.