Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,972 members, 7,873,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:24 AM

Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate (53047 Views)

A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan / Photos 4rm The Mass Burial Of Bayelsa Women Who Died After Visitin Dame Jonathan / The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 14, 2014
she is a Mathematician, Psychologist, Biologist, Teacher, former Banker and a philantropist.

That is a joke, right?

2 Likes

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Anglovel: 6:19pm On Nov 14, 2014
VICTORCIZA:
A WOMAN OF PURE HEART!!!
MUMMY WE LOVE YOU!!!
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by kelpat581(m): 6:27pm On Nov 14, 2014
With all these good educational background nd being a teacher before how is it that she speaks wrong English atimes
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by darlenese(f): 6:54pm On Nov 14, 2014
This woman is a good people, kiss wink tongue

2 Likes

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by darlenese(f): 6:55pm On Nov 14, 2014
Joavid:
she is a Mathematician, Psychologist, Biologist, Teacher, former Banker and a philantropist.

That is a joke, right?

I guess so

2 Likes

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Eziachi: 7:00pm On Nov 14, 2014
slimmy05:
The hidden story about Dame Fakabelema Patience Goodluck:

She is a Mathematician, Psychologist, Biologist, Teacher, former Banker and a philanthropist.

Really? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Do you know that my grandma was an Astronaut at NASA?

3 Likes

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Eziachi: 7:08pm On Nov 14, 2014
slimmy05:
She holds many traditional titles, some of which are:
-Odadigba of Otuoke Kingdom, meaning the Ladder of Success.
-Unume Wheshi Ekpeye 1 of Ekpeye Kingdom in Rivers State.
-Yeye Obateru of Owu Kingdom, Ogun State, means the Wife of He Who Shares the King’s Burden.
-Yeye Ohun Orun of the Source of Ife Kingdom, Osun State, meaning the Wife of the Voice of the Heavens.
-Staff of Office, Okpahgwe Amawbia, Anambra State.
-Ada Di Oha Mma of Ukpo Kingdom (Daughter of the People of Ukpo).
You mean after all these years, she only got 7 titles? What has Abati and Okupe being doing? I tell you that those two Yoruba guys does not know their job like fellow Odua, Lai Mohammed.
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Eziachi: 7:11pm On Nov 14, 2014
VICTORCIZA:
A WOMAN OF PURE HEART!!!
MUMMY WE LOVE YOU!!!
Do not come running to me when you real mummy, you know, the one that carried you in her womb for 9 months and suffered hours of birth pains read your last sentence.
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by wierdpsycho: 7:13pm On Nov 14, 2014
Eziachi:

Do not come running to me when you real mummy, you know, the one that carried you in her womb for 9 months and suffered hours of birth pains read your last sentence.
grin grin........
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Eziachi: 7:14pm On Nov 14, 2014
VICTORCIZA:
i went on break.
It seems like you needed more break as election is fast approaching. grin
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Eziachi: 7:26pm On Nov 14, 2014
Gordieshegz:
In as much as I do not take side with this woman,I will not hesitate to stress out the fact that she has been a good and virturous wife to her husband all the way..though her strength has helped her family,her weakness has tainted nigerian's
We don't know what goes behind the scene. She may be a good (wife) to her husband in the traditional wifey role at home, when its just them alone as Mr and Mrs Jonathan, who knows?
But in terms of being the wife of a president, she is a total liability to Jonathan. Study her activities carefully, you will see that most of the heats Jonathan get as a leader emanates from her corner, be it reckless talk, lack of decorum, abuse of power or corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by PROFLOVY(m): 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2014
omenka:
Below are the president's wife before and after she started using Tura. cheesy
Below ARE the President's WIFE...u re worse than Patience.
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Sagamite(m): 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2014
slimmy05:
I really do not exchange words or try to convince a mind already made up. Your comment about the president doesn't posit you as an elite at all.

I really do not care about your biased opinion of her. If you can tell me in what capacity Stella Obasanjo and Turai Yar'adua have done better than our amiable Patience Dame Fakabelema Jonathan, I'll take it up from there.

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

It is SAGAMITE you are trying to dodge his question?

Tell us on what basis you decided to say she has been the best First Lady since 1999.

Because of a bag of empowerment rice?

2 Likes

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Larriekay: 7:47pm On Nov 14, 2014
patrick89:
silly educated illiterate!! Spoken English is now intelligence in your screwed mind! She can solve maths better than your mother!
must u mention mother Na wa o
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Larriekay: 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2014
aminaeke:
NO WONDER OUR CHILDREN ARE VERY INTELIGENT AND SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH, THEY HAVE GOOD TEACHERS!!!

1. My Husband and Sambo is a good people

2. The President was once a Child and the Senators were once a Children

3. My Fellow Widows

4. A Good Mother takes care of his Children

5. The people sitting before you here were once a Children

6. Yes we are all happy for the effort,it is not easy to carry second in an international competition like this one - Addressing Press men after Female Under 19 Fifa World Cup

7. The Bombers who born them? wasn't it not a woman? They were once a Children now a adult now they are bombing women and children making some children a widow

8. My Heart feels sorry for these Children who have become Widows by losing their Parents for one reason or another

9. We should have love for our fellow Nigerians irrespective of their NATIONALITY?

10. vote UMBLERRA and press your finger for UMBLERRA .

JUST BUT A VIEW!!!
guy, I swear u nor well
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Orikinla(m): 8:23pm On Nov 14, 2014
Joavid:

That is a joke, right?
No.
She is also an anthropologist. grin
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Orikinla(m): 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2014
kelpat581:
With all these good educational background nd being a teacher before how is it that she speaks wrong English atimes

She is translating her Igbo into Pidgin English. grin
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 14, 2014
Sagamite:

It is SAGAMITE you are trying to dodge his question?

Tell us on what basis you decided to say she has been the best First Lady since 1999.

Because of a bag of empowerment rice?
you are really a kid. You need a pram
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Sagamite(m): 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2014
slimmy05:
you are really a kid. You need a pram

Did you pull such moronic assertion out of your arsse?

1 Like

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2014
Joavid:

That is a joke, right?
The hidden story you've not here. You've been filled with biased opinions about her
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Sagamite(m): 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2014
slimmy05:
The hidden story you've not here. You've been filled with biased opinions about her

Fuuktard, did you pull that story too from your arsse?

Shepopotamus knows how a bank works? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Sagamite(m): 8:42pm On Nov 14, 2014
Joavid:

That is a joke, right?

A Nigerian teacher and civil servant is a "philantropist".

That tells you all you need to know that this fat, ugly, illiterate international joke is a thief.

No wonder her agent was caught with suitcases of money when her husband was governor.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Sagamite(m): 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2014
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Sagamite(m): 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2014
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by 1009ja: 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2014
STOP LYING. THIS WOMAN WAS A TEACHER. NA ONLY HER WAKA TEACH. DIARIS GOD OOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Sagamite(m): 9:45pm On Nov 14, 2014
The "INSPIRATIONAL TEACHER". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxdwkzVGz48
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Sagamite(m): 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2014
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Horus(m): 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3ypv1liTQg

[size=15pt]Secret Recording of Patience Jonathan vs Wole Soyinka Fighting[/size]
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by cooljude(m): 11:01pm On Nov 14, 2014
Larriekay:
must u mention mother Na wa o
ok. But it is wonderful to insult the president wife (someone's mum). I don't do insult but the way that guy replies all those who would gladly insult an elderly woman just because they feel she is not fluent in her gramma is nice.
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by InvertedHammer: 3:18am On Nov 15, 2014
/
All of you are just being mesmerized and attracted to the allure of power. That's all.

There is nothing exceptional about Mrs. Jonathan. She is just there.

/
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Nobody: 5:26am On Nov 15, 2014
InvertedHammer:
/
All of you are just being mesmerized and attracted to the allure of power. That's all.

There is nothing exceptional about Mrs. Jonathan. She is just there.

/

and you're here? keep wasting your time.
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by realtestament(m): 6:44am On Nov 15, 2014
U can't even spell hippopotamus #unam

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

David Mark’s Daughter, Blessing Onuh Dumps PDP After Losing Reps Ticket / The Man Who Promised To Join Atiku Campaign If He Visits America / Atiku Issues Statement On Absence From Presidential Debate

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.