Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:23 AM

Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate (53047 Views)

A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan / Photos 4rm The Mass Burial Of Bayelsa Women Who Died After Visitin Dame Jonathan / The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 12, 2014
Ifyikillz:
She is not educated
and you are?!
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Dannyset(m): 1:18pm On Nov 12, 2014
Lol....this Politics section has now turned where u can visit when ur down or depressed for comedy. Counter attacking threads on daily basis.
@Topic, I don't like GEJ govt ooo, but I love this Woman, simply because she's a mother( all Women inclusive). And I dey trip for that Buhari Babe too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Ikengawo: 1:24pm On Nov 12, 2014
Patience is the type of woman whom if you're strong enough to marry, will make you a rich man in this life time. An insider told me that GEJ was never into politics, but his wife was and was so skilled at rallying community women that she was asked to take a position in cabinet. She declined and instead suggested the then governor to make her husband a part of his government and this is how GEJ became deputy governor of Baylesa while teaching chemistry.

Patience Jonathan is a warrior and a very strong woman. APC want to demean her for speaking the same pidgin as all of our mothers but I don't have an inferiority complex so I see nothing wrong with her English. Unless you can start mocking the first woman of england for speaking poor Ijaw.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2014
Ikengawo:
Patience is the type of woman whom if you're strong enough to marry, will make you a rich man in this life time. An insider told me that GEJ was never into politics, but his wife was and was so skilled at rallying community women that she was asked to take a position in cabinet. She declined and instead suggested the then governor to make her husband a part of his government and this is how GEJ became deputy governor of Baylesa while teaching chemistry.

Patience Jonathan is a warrior and a very strong woman. APC want to demean her for speaking the same pidgin as all of our mothers but I don't have an inferiority complex so I see nothing wrong with her English. Unless you can start mocking the first woman of england for speaking poor Ijaw.
she's a THUG

4 Likes

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by miiraaj: 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2014
Firefire:
Oga Seun please front page...

Top 15 Patience Jonathan's English Blunders Please Read:

1. My husband and Sambo is a good people (Imagine)
2. The President was once a child and the senators were once a children.
3. My fellow widows.(Is her husband dead?)
4. A good mother takes care of hischildren.(His children? Like Seriously?)
5. The people sitting before youwere once a children. (Smh)
 6. Yes we are all happy for the effort, it is not easy to carry second in an international competition like this one,(addressing press men after Female Under-19 FIFAWorld Cup).
7. The bombers who born them? Wasn't it not a woman? Theywere once a children now a adult now they
are bombing women and children making some children a widow.(Is she a literate?)
8. My heart feels sorry for these children who have become widows for loosing their parents for one reason or another. (Lmfao....)
9. We should have love for our fellowNigerians irrespective of their NATIONALITY(Lwkmd)
10. Thank God the Doctors and Nurses are responding to treatment. (Doctors and nurses?)
11. I would rather kill myself instead ofcommitting suicide. (What's the difference?)
12. Ojukwu is a great man, he died but his manhood lives on. (Manhood?)
 13. On behalf of 2million, I donate my family. (Laugh wan tear my belle o)
14. Why will bokharam bomb last churches on christmas day, theydon't have respect for Jesus, they are a very bad person,infact I'm a sadder woman right now and Mr.President ismore saddest(Sad,sad der,saddest...)
15. We all have HIV.( For real? Imagine this woman o, Chei!!!

gringringrin

6 Likes

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Akinsz: 2:08pm On Nov 12, 2014
patrick89:
silly educated illiterate!! Spoken English is now intelligence in your screwed mind! She can solve maths better than your mother!
i don't join issues with rats like you.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Akinsz: 2:10pm On Nov 12, 2014
slimmy05:
honorary doctorate degree she merited.
how? Pls, explain
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Firefire(m): 2:18pm On Nov 12, 2014
PEJ is a virtuous woman

3 Likes

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Safari29: 2:35pm On Nov 12, 2014
diarisgoodo

1 Like

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by miiraaj: 2:39pm On Nov 12, 2014
When You Marry An Illiterate Woman as a Wife, You Make Stupid Decisions Like Jonathan – Wole Soyinka

10 Likes

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by egift(m): 3:09pm On Nov 12, 2014
candidbabe:
what has buhari and atiku done concerning their home towns that had been taken over by boko haram?

When Buhari becomes Commander-In-Chief you will see how issues facing Nigeria will be tackled with decisiveness. And not the present Deaf and Dumb approach. Ask Maitesse and the Chadian Troops that attacked and invaded Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by egift(m): 3:14pm On Nov 12, 2014
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by juman(m): 5:47pm On Nov 12, 2014
I agreed with you, she is beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 12, 2014
juman:
I agreed with you, she is beautiful.
Yes, she is.
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by JEITO: 6:03pm On Nov 12, 2014
The way some folks reason and speak on NL....

indeed Some mothers really do have them.undecided undecided
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by 1960chic(f): 6:05pm On Nov 12, 2014
ofiafuluego:

Did Bukohari's wife shed even crayfish tears?

Buhari's wife is a Makeup Artist, abi u wan make the tears spoil her fine face? cheesy
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 13, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
What's my own??

then tend to n mind ur ur_own_dung_manured grasses....
@op,all hail da amiable first lady
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by tpia6: 2:06am On Nov 14, 2014
I'd say more than that, if only I could get paid for it.

@ topic.
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Nobody: 3:06am On Nov 14, 2014
tpia6:
I'd say more than that, if only I could get paid for it.

@ topic.
Kindly do.
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by opiaoku: 5:23am On Nov 14, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Educated illiterate.

but more intelligent than your harlot mother.

non of your hopeless generation will attain this level.

son of a bastard harlot
hopeless and useless mixed sperm

otu nne i

2 Likes

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Okijajuju1(m): 9:09am On Nov 14, 2014
Cc: Seun.

Its not 'Biography'.. Biogragphy is for somebody who is dead..

Its Auto Biography.

1 Like

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by holatin(m): 9:10am On Nov 14, 2014
Are u really sure she study math/bio. thought she study language Igbo to be precise cus her mechanical English diction does not do good for Nigeria image and my ears.

1 Like

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by TrishaP(f): 9:11am On Nov 14, 2014
Hmm.. That's all I can say. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Okijajuju1(m): 9:11am On Nov 14, 2014
opiaoku:

but more intelligent than your harlot mother.

non of your hopeless generation will attain this level.

son of a bastard harlot
hopeless and useless mixed sperm

otu nne i

You realise both your parents and your generation as well will most likely never become President abi?!

And calling someone's mother a Harlot does not speak well of your upbringing and is an indictment of your mother..

#JustSaying.

13 Likes

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by MissyDivah(f): 9:12am On Nov 14, 2014
Our First Lady undecided
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Memecasper(m): 9:12am On Nov 14, 2014
Role model for women out there
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by lawrenceunaa: 9:13am On Nov 14, 2014
[b]She is a Mathematician, Psychologist, Biologist, Teacher, former Banker and a philantropist.[\b]

Heeeeeeeeeh na only u waka come ok, continu

I can believe anything save the mrs diaris god ooo was a teacher angry angry , i wonder how over brilliant her students were grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by destante(f): 9:13am On Nov 14, 2014
Awwwn that first picture, she's gorgeous 😊
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by MadCow1: 9:14am On Nov 14, 2014
slimmy05:
The hidden story about Dame Fakabelema Patience Goodluck:

Born 25th, October 1957 in Port Harcourt. She is a Mathematician, Psychologist, Biologist, Teacher, former Banker and a philantropist.

She obtained the National Certificate of Education (NCE) in Mathematics and Biology from the Rivers State College of Arts and Science, Port Harcourt. She then proceeded to the University of Port Harcourt and studied for a B.Ed in Biology and Psychology.
She also holds Honorary doctorate degree in Social Welfare Administration, Hansei University, South Korea

Mrs. Jonathan started her career as a teacher at the Stella Maris College, Port Harcourt and Sports Institute Isake. She then moved to the banking sector in 1997, where she established the first community bank in Port Harcourt called the Akpo Community Bank. She served as Marketing Manager of Imiete Community Bank. She returned to the classroom briefly again as a teacher. Eventually she was transferred to the Bayelsa State Ministry of Education, where she served until 29 May 1999 when her husband became the Deputy Governor of the state. On 12 July 2012, she was appointed as permanent secretary in Bayelsa state by a Governor, Henry Seriake Dickson.

Mrs Jonathan has been recognized locally, nationally and internationally for her philanthropic work and political pragmatism. She received the “Beyond The Tears” International Humanitarian Award New York, USA, in 2008, for her role in the global fight against HIV/AIDS; the African Goodwill Ambassador Award (Los Angeles, USA, 2008) and the recipient of the "Wind of Change" Award from the South/South Women’s Organization.

When Goodluck Jonathan served as Governor between 2005 and 2007, Patience Jonathan served the state in the capacity of the first Lady of Bayelsa State. During this period, she founded many philanthropic and women empowerment programs, among them are the A-Aruere Reachout Foundation (AARF), which she set up to improve the status and earning capacity of Nigerian women and youths. The foundation already has its focus on supporting and assisting children with heart-related problems.

Beautiful, bold, devoted Christian and a compassionate mother.

Yes, she still cooks for her husband despite her busy schedules. In recent times she has been spotted at Utako Market in Abuja buying groceries.

She is who she is.. But if I were to Judge the quality of Nigeria's Educational System by Mrs. Jonathans mastery of the English Language, Then I am Afraid that Nigerian schools shouldnt even be educating Dogs let alone humans.

4 Likes

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 14, 2014
Hehehehe...Mama Peace. I love her theatrics and Humour-causing abilities....at least we have a first lady that makes us happy with laughter.

And biko bia,OP,modify that thing to AUTOBIOGRAPHY.
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by eformsky(m): 9:16am On Nov 14, 2014
Her Excellency those that love is more than those that hate you, we love our first lady. haters keep off, she is anointed!
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by ibnjarir93(m): 9:17am On Nov 14, 2014
ofiafuluego:
Mama PEJ is d most influential among African first ladies.

Haters can join Afghanistan Republic
And the most ignorant too.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

David Mark’s Daughter, Blessing Onuh Dumps PDP After Losing Reps Ticket / The Man Who Promised To Join Atiku Campaign If He Visits America / Atiku Issues Statement On Absence From Presidential Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.