Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,970 members, 7,873,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:16 AM

Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate (53043 Views)

A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan / Photos 4rm The Mass Burial Of Bayelsa Women Who Died After Visitin Dame Jonathan / The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 14, 2014
grin
omenka:
Below are the president's wife before and after she started using Tura. cheesy
laugh wan kill me for here ooo! So of all creams & soaps its Tura she uses?? LWKMD!!!!! grin grin grin grin she uGLY LiKE MADDD!!! She be like all those monkeeeeeeys for national geographic channel!! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Firefire(m): 9:18am On Nov 14, 2014
Nigerians be Patience with us we shall take you to the PROMISE LAND.

God bless you ALL
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by naijaboiy: 9:18am On Nov 14, 2014
Iyangbali,rhozabeth,saymalcolm,aminaeke,madcow1,fyneboi79,omenka,slimmy05,nicur,stonecoldcafe,egift,krazydave.

Please help naijaboiy scale through the preliminary stage of the elimination round.
By voting.

Please click HERE and vote embarassed
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by intergral(m): 9:19am On Nov 14, 2014
I wonder what she used in teaching her students........... She is a disgrace to all the school she attended...... She dey claim say she be doctor, teacher, mathematician , carpenter, psychologist, mechanic, garri seller, super market attendant , biologist, economist, keke napep rider etc..... OlODO woman and MUMU husband what a combination

4 Likes

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by tolustx(m): 9:19am On Nov 14, 2014
jumu:
she looks like hepopotamous
just take a gud look @ urself. A mirror will help u. U will see folly written all over u. U don't even knw hw to spell d word. Shame on u!
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 14, 2014
MadCow1:

She is who she is.. But if I were to Judge the quality of Nigeria's Educational System by Mrs. Jonathans mastery of the English Language, Then I am Afraid that Nigerian schools shouldnt even be educating Dogs let alone humans.

and in your wild knowledge mastery or language prowess equals intelligence?

If I were in her shoes , I wouldn't disturb myself. I will flow better in my own pidgin English and since she can speak Igbo and her dialect fluently. Then she is fine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 14, 2014
intergral:
I wonder what used in teaching........... She is a disgrace to all the school she attended...... She dey claim say she be doctor, teacher, mathematician , carpenter, psychologist, mechanic, garri seller, super market attendant , biologist, economist, keke napep rider etc..... OlODO woman and MUMU husband what a combination
Just imagine. We need to be civil in our utterance. Try and be more matured please.

This woman fought for women right in government. The little feminist we have on Nairaland are product of her goodwill, just that the ones here are toothless cats who are crying for milk.
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by harunaalh(m): 9:22am On Nov 14, 2014
undecided

abegii
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by opiaoku: 9:23am On Nov 14, 2014
Shadodempn:
grin laugh wan kill me for here ooo! So of all creams & soaps its Tura she uses?? LWKMD!!!!! grin grin grin grin she uGLY LiKE MADDD!!! She be like all those monkeeeeeeys for national geographic channel!! grin

but more pretty than your harlot mother

1 Like

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by StStephensG(m): 9:24am On Nov 14, 2014
grin ;Not everybody dat go to school understand what dey taught.
so let's manage our first lady pls

1 Like

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Nicur: 9:24am On Nov 14, 2014
ofiafuluego:

Did Bukohari's wife shed even crayfish tears?
egift:

Apart from shedding Crocodile tears what has she done for the ChibokGirls?
BRuHAHAHAHHA even Atiku, El rufai, Tinubu and Co
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by EnOuGh90(m): 9:24am On Nov 14, 2014
studded:
She's a woman of honor and dignity...

Their...is...God..++00000000 cheesy
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 14, 2014
Shadodempn:
grin laugh wan kill me for here ooo! So of all creams & soaps its Tura she uses?? LWKMD!!!!! grin grin grin grin she uGLY LiKE MADDD!!! She be like all those monkeeeeeeys for national geographic channel!! grin
She is a beauty to hold. Her heart tells better.

She is indeed a wife. For every successful man, there is a woman- the tale of GEJ
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by IYANGBALI: 9:25am On Nov 14, 2014
omenka:
Below are the president's wife before and after she started using Tura. cheesy
tura soap or tura creama?hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha walahi mallam I dey craze ni?
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by stonecoldcafe: 9:25am On Nov 14, 2014
double post
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by stonecoldcafe: 9:26am On Nov 14, 2014
jumu:

You wan cuss person then make sure you get it right; thats not how hippopotamus is spelt. Abi u nor sing that song for school:
HIP for the hip
POPO for the hipopo
and TAMUS for the hippopotamus! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Nicur: 9:26am On Nov 14, 2014
All of Una DEY FUNNY!!!!! LMAO!!!! LWKMD!!!!!
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Orikinla(m): 9:27am On Nov 14, 2014
These funny Nigerians again!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by fyneboi79(m): 9:27am On Nov 14, 2014
omenka:
Jealousy don make dem open thread for madam.

#dead on arrival. grin
So D.O.A grin can you imagine? With all these paper qualifications* Na only she waka come? grin With all this her heavy C.V the human resource personnel of any company it is presented to will kill himself instead of committing suicide and then her fellow widows will not mourn for long cos her womanhood lives on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by MadCow1: 9:28am On Nov 14, 2014
slimmy05:
and in your wild knowledge mastery or language prowess equals intelligence?

If I were in her shoes , I wouldn't disturb myself. I will flow better in my own pidgin English and since she can speak Igbo and her dialect fluently. Then she is fine.

Nobody is talking about intelligence here Mr. Slime.

It is expected that for a Child, who has passed through Nursery school into Primary is able to read his/her A,B,C,D's..

It is expected that a Teenager who is passing from Primary School into Secondary school is able to read/write sentences..

It is expected that a young Adult who is passing from Secondary into the University has a very good mastery of Basic communication.

If you see nothing wrong with a Graduate who cant read and write, then I am sorry to have wasted my time on you.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by aminaeke: 9:28am On Nov 14, 2014
NO WONDER OUR CHILDREN ARE VERY INTELIGENT AND SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH, THEY HAVE GOOD TEACHERS!!!

1. My Husband and Sambo is a good people

2. The President was once a Child and the Senators were once a Children

3. My Fellow Widows

4. A Good Mother takes care of his Children

5. The people sitting before you here were once a Children

6. Yes we are all happy for the effort,it is not easy to carry second in an international competition like this one - Addressing Press men after Female Under 19 Fifa World Cup

7. The Bombers who born them? wasn't it not a woman? They were once a Children now a adult now they are bombing women and children making some children a widow

8. My Heart feels sorry for these Children who have become Widows by losing their Parents for one reason or another

9. We should have love for our fellow Nigerians irrespective of their NATIONALITY?

10. vote UMBLERRA and press your finger for UMBLERRA .

JUST BUT A VIEW!!!

1 Like

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by IYANGBALI: 9:28am On Nov 14, 2014
StStephensG:
grin ;Not everybody dat go to school understand what dey taught.
so let's manage our first lady pls
everybody that go......?verily verily I say unto you,you must be one of mama peace's missing children.

5 Likes

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by saymalcolm(m): 9:28am On Nov 14, 2014
krazydave:
she really is a rear gem!... #real_woman

She's a "rear" gem indeed! Lol

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Rhozabeth(m): 9:29am On Nov 14, 2014
U guys mean this woman is this educated and she speaks that kind of grammer! GUSH!! I hope this thread is not about damage control.

4 Likes

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Tunagee(m): 9:30am On Nov 14, 2014
slimmy05:
The hidden story about Dame Fakabelema Patience Goodluck:

Born 25th, October 1957 in Port Harcourt. She is a Mathematician, Psychologist, Biologist, Teacher, former Banker and a philantropist.

She obtained the National Certificate of Education (NCE) in Mathematics and Biology from the Rivers State College of Arts and Science, Port Harcourt. She then proceeded to the University of Port Harcourt and studied for a B.Ed in Biology and Psychology.
She also holds Honorary doctorate degree in Social Welfare Administration, Hansei University, South Korea

Mrs. Jonathan started her career as a teacher at the Stella Maris College, Port Harcourt and Sports Institute Isake. She then moved to the banking sector in 1997, where she established the first community bank in Port Harcourt called the Akpo Community Bank. She served as Marketing Manager of Imiete Community Bank. She returned to the classroom briefly again as a teacher. Eventually she was transferred to the Bayelsa State Ministry of Education, where she served until 29 May 1999 when her husband became the Deputy Governor of the state. On 12 July 2012, she was appointed as permanent secretary in Bayelsa state by a Governor, Henry Seriake Dickson.

Mrs Jonathan has been recognized locally, nationally and internationally for her philanthropic work and political pragmatism. She received the “Beyond The Tears” International Humanitarian Award New York, USA, in 2008, for her role in the global fight against HIV/AIDS; the African Goodwill Ambassador Award (Los Angeles, USA, 2008) and the recipient of the "Wind of Change" Award from the South/South Women’s Organization.

When Goodluck Jonathan served as Governor between 2005 and 2007, Patience Jonathan served the state in the capacity of the first Lady of Bayelsa State. During this period, she founded many philanthropic and women empowerment programs, among them are the A-Aruere Reachout Foundation (AARF), which she set up to improve the status and earning capacity of Nigerian women and youths. The foundation already has its focus on supporting and assisting children with heart-related problems.

Beautiful, bold, devoted Christian and a compassionate mother.

Yes, she still cooks for her husband despite her busy schedules. In recent times she has been spotted at Utako Market in Abuja buying groceries.

But really, how does this add value to me.
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by gbaskiboy: 9:30am On Nov 14, 2014
omenka:
Op, only you waka come??
they forgot to add it to her biography

1 Like

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by tonquendo4u(m): 9:30am On Nov 14, 2014
Wonderful profile.just that I wonder what and how she taught in school.Did she teach with vernacular?

1 Like

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by ibnjarir93(m): 9:30am On Nov 14, 2014
intergral:
I wonder what used in teaching........... She is a disgrace to all the school she attended...... She dey claim say she be doctor, teacher, mathematician , carpenter, psychologist, mechanic, garri seller, super market attendant , biologist, economist, keke napep rider etc..... OlODO woman and MUMU husband what a combination
To paraphase Kperogi, what language did she use in teaching her students?

1 Like

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Jay2014: 9:31am On Nov 14, 2014
Thank God for her life. ok
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by coolvitus(m): 9:31am On Nov 14, 2014
Make I go toilet I dey com
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by gbaskiboy: 9:32am On Nov 14, 2014
jumu:
haba, diaris godu ooo

1 Like

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by greggng: 9:33am On Nov 14, 2014
I am surprise that this woman went to school. That she once taught in a nigerian school makes mockery of our educational system. No wonder osho baba was attacked by the govt of impunity and by impunity headed by pdp for trying to sanitize the edo state educational system.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? / Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) / Tony Momoh Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.