Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,970 members, 7,873,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:14 AM

Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate (53042 Views)

A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan / Photos 4rm The Mass Burial Of Bayelsa Women Who Died After Visitin Dame Jonathan / The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by folu4real(f): 10:54am On Nov 14, 2014
Born 25th, October 1957 in Port Harcourt. She is a Mathematician, Psychologist, Biologist, Teacher, former Banker and a philantropist.

If truly she has all this qualifications then why does she has an attribute of illiteracy.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by shizzleStar: 10:56am On Nov 14, 2014
YEMOYEMI:
Is this one comparing Aishat Buhari with Patience Jonathan? Light Vs Darket, Brain Vs ?, Beauty Vs ?

Please do not go there. Patience Jonathan is from a different worls
.And this is one of many educated illiterates that calls PEJ names.

Darket and worls indeed...how is this different from the blood bokoharam are 'sharing'? cheesygrin
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by deadie(m): 10:56am On Nov 14, 2014
Hansei University is a private (mushroom) school (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hansei_University). One wonders how much she paid for the 'honorary doctorate degree'.
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by emmymdk: 10:59am On Nov 14, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Educated illiterate.

If only this useless dirty girls that u follow around can do quater of what she did for GEJ......

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 14, 2014
kenex4ever:
enlightened one, u should also know dat the first lady is funded by nigeria and has staff, it's d fund they r referring to here nt d office
Please which fund is Nigeria funding the the first lady ?
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by opiaoku: 11:02am On Nov 14, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Bloodykiller, entertain me and get dusa for breakfast otherwise m ge ti gi n'ime ngige gi. Okwa i ma na ewu ki wu?

i will.but not until i fvck your harlot mother to death

ezi bida
anu ofia
useless bastard fool.

otu nne i

1 Like

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 14, 2014
She should av studied GNS very well.... Those English of hers na DIE
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by emmymdk: 11:03am On Nov 14, 2014
Shadodempn:
grin laugh wan kill me for here ooo! So of all creams & soaps its Tura she uses?? LWKMD!!!!! grin grin grin grin she uGLY LiKE MADDD!!! She be like all those monkeeeeeeys for national geographic channel!! grin

FUNNY...... But I will laugh next week. She and ur Mother who ugly pass? Mumu!!! I hate when people hide behind their phone and type nonsense, ur family till the next 15 Generations can't make the name and wealth of this woman.
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by seyola(m): 11:06am On Nov 14, 2014
Mrs. Jonathan started her career as a teacher at the Stella Maris College, Port Harcourt and Sports Institute Isake. She then moved to the banking sector in 1997, where she established the first community bank in Port Harcourt called the Akpo Community Bank. She served as Marketing Manager of Imiete Community Bank. She returned to the classroom briefly again as a teacher. Eventually she was transferred to the .The whole story is. Contradicting. She established a community bank and later served as a marketing manager of another community bank. She left teaching for banking, later returned to classroom. Was she on leave. Of absence? The whole tin get as e be o

2 Likes

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 14, 2014
opiaoku:

but more pretty than your harlot mother
chaii!! Chaii!! Chaii!!! I can SWEAR the person who posted this is either the useless illiterate woman herself or a foolish stooge sitting right next to the illiterate woman! She's's reading as comments are being posted! LWKMD!!!! Akpruka of an illiterate! LovePeddler of 100,000 fathers! Disgrace to a whole Nation like our prestigious Nigeria!!
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by emmymdk: 11:08am On Nov 14, 2014
intergral:
I wonder what she used in teaching her students........... She is a disgrace to all the school she attended...... She dey claim say she be doctor, teacher, mathematician , carpenter, psychologist, mechanic, garri seller, super market attendant , biologist, economist, keke napep rider etc..... OlODO woman and MUMU husband what a combination

Just like ur Mama and Papa's Mumuish combination that produced a waste product like you.. Stupid Goat!!!

1 Like

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:09am On Nov 14, 2014
undecided ;DEven a blind man understands that the op is a comedian cheesy...as well as Mama P..
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:09am On Nov 14, 2014
opiaoku:

ezi bida
anu ofia
useless bastard fool.

otu nne i
Ewu, i bakwa mu ge ji igodo gbachue gi n'ime ngige gi.
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:10am On Nov 14, 2014
emmymdk:

If only this useless dirty girls that u follow around can do quater of what she did for GEJ......
What did Patience do for Jonathan?
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by emmymdk: 11:12am On Nov 14, 2014
opiaoku:

ezi bida
anu ofia
useless bastard fool.

otu nne i

You have time for that stupid "Orlandoowo" or what ever his name is... Very stupid boy
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by chucs: 11:12am On Nov 14, 2014
kenex4ever:
enlightened one, u should also know dat the first lady is funded by nigeria and has staff, it's d fund they r referring to here nt d office
Unenlightened one, so the only way to fund her pet project is by making the "office of the first lady" pensionable? As if she is the first woman to become a president's wife? Have u heard of such elsewhere?
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by intergral(m): 11:14am On Nov 14, 2014
emmymdk:

Just like ur Mama and Papa's Mumuish combination that produced a waste product like you.. Stupid Goat!!!
it takes an Old silly Goat to spot another!!
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by emmymdk: 11:14am On Nov 14, 2014
[quote author=OrlandoOwoh post=28004541]
What did Patience do for Jonathan?[/quote

You don't know? And you opened ur licking basketmouth to call her an Educated Illiterate... I forgive you
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:16am On Nov 14, 2014
Truly in naija, we can do 419 o! Neva blived that someone ud package Mama P that we all know...and she would sound so appealing..this thread be like packaging 'YELLOW GARRI' in place of 'GOLDEN MOURN' grin.
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:17am On Nov 14, 2014
[quote author=emmymdk post=28004624][/quote]
Don't quote me except you have something reasonable to say.
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by lookmangiw(m): 11:19am On Nov 14, 2014
VICTORCIZA:
A WOMAN OF PURE HEART!!!
MUMMY WE LOVE YOU!!!
your jesus christ too, i guess
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Samsonklin(m): 11:22am On Nov 14, 2014
jumu:
she looks like hepopotamous
dis one now wil start to fight som1 if they shuld cal ur mama names... C wat u r doing now!
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by opiaoku: 11:27am On Nov 14, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Ewu, i bakwa mu ge ji igodo gbachue gi n'ime ngige gi.

insulting in igbo will mean an abomination because a bastard nonentity deserves to die by bomb

so

may thunder blast that your useless mother and father there.

otu nne i

useless vulture with multi sperm due to his harlot mother

1 Like

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by cabalocracy: 11:27am On Nov 14, 2014
torkaka:

[size=16pt]SPOT THE DIFFERENCE[/size]
Lol...wow!....the resemblance is so striking!!!

2 Likes

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by opiaoku: 11:28am On Nov 14, 2014
Shadodempn:
chaii!! Chaii!! Chaii!!! I can SWEAR the person who posted this is either the useless illiterate woman herself or a foolish stooge sitting right next to the illiterate woman! She's's reading as comments are being posted! LWKMD!!!! Akpruka of an illiterate! LovePeddler of 100,000 fathers! Disgrace to a whole Nation like our prestigious Nigeria!!

what can i say to you?

just

otu nne i

and

afo sagbuo nna i

1 Like

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by cabalocracy: 11:29am On Nov 14, 2014
torkaka:

[size=16pt]SPOT THE DIFFERENCE[/size]
True definition of a sheppopotamus

1 Like

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by opiaoku: 11:31am On Nov 14, 2014
emmymdk:

You have time for that stupid "Orlandoowo" or what ever his name is... Very stupid boy

the guy Orlandoowoh is a useless vulture with mixed sperm

his mother is a known harlot and he is a product of dog sperm

1 Like

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by kccarew(f): 11:31am On Nov 14, 2014
She's pretty

slimmy05:
The hidden story about Dame Fakabelema Patience Goodluck:

Born 25th, October 1957 in Port Harcourt. She is a Mathematician, Psychologist, Biologist, Teacher, former Banker and a philantropist.

She obtained the National Certificate of Education (NCE) in Mathematics and Biology from the Rivers State College of Arts and Science, Port Harcourt. She then proceeded to the University of Port Harcourt and studied for a B.Ed in Biology and Psychology.
She also holds Honorary doctorate degree in Social Welfare Administration, Hansei University, South Korea

Mrs. Jonathan started her career as a teacher at the Stella Maris College, Port Harcourt and Sports Institute Isake. She then moved to the banking sector in 1997, where she established the first community bank in Port Harcourt called the Akpo Community Bank. She served as Marketing Manager of Imiete Community Bank. She returned to the classroom briefly again as a teacher. Eventually she was transferred to the Bayelsa State Ministry of Education, where she served until 29 May 1999 when her husband became the Deputy Governor of the state. On 12 July 2012, she was appointed as permanent secretary in Bayelsa state by a Governor, Henry Seriake Dickson.

Mrs Jonathan has been recognized locally, nationally and internationally for her philanthropic work and political pragmatism. She received the “Beyond The Tears” International Humanitarian Award New York, USA, in 2008, for her role in the global fight against HIV/AIDS; the African Goodwill Ambassador Award (Los Angeles, USA, 2008) and the recipient of the "Wind of Change" Award from the South/South Women’s Organization.

When Goodluck Jonathan served as Governor between 2005 and 2007, Patience Jonathan served the state in the capacity of the first Lady of Bayelsa State. During this period, she founded many philanthropic and women empowerment programs, among them are the A-Aruere Reachout Foundation (AARF), which she set up to improve the status and earning capacity of Nigerian women and youths. The foundation already has its focus on supporting and assisting children with heart-related problems.

Beautiful, bold, devoted Christian and a compassionate mother.

Yes, she still cooks for her husband despite her busy schedules. In recent times she has been spotted at Utako Market in Abuja buying groceries.

1 Like

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:32am On Nov 14, 2014
lookmangiw:
your jesus christ too, i guess
yea how do you know?
awon janja weed!

1 Like

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by harry509: 11:32am On Nov 14, 2014
slimmy05:
The hidden story about Dame Fakabelema Patience Goodluck:

She obtained the National Certificate of Education (NCE) in Mathematics and Biology from the Rivers State College of Arts and Science, Port Harcourt. She then proceeded to the University of Port Harcourt and studied for a B.Ed in Biology and Psychology.
She also holds Honorary doctorate degree in Social Welfare Administration, Hansei University, South Korea

Mrs. Jonathan started her career as a teacher at the Stella Maris College, Port Harcourt and Sports Institute Isake. She then moved to the banking sector in 1997, where she established the first community bank in Port Harcourt called the Akpo Community Bank. She served as Marketing Manager of Imiete Community Bank. She returned to the classroom briefly again as a teacher. Eventually she was transferred to the Bayelsa State Ministry of Education, where she served until 29 May 1999 when her husband became the Deputy Governor of the state. On 12 July 2012, she was appointed as permanent secretary in Bayelsa state by a Governor, Henry Seriake Dickson.

Mrs Jonathan has been recognized locally, nationally and internationally for her philanthropic work and political pragmatism. She received the “Beyond The Tears” International Humanitarian Award New York, USA, in 2008, for her role in the global fight against HIV/AIDS; the African Goodwill Ambassador Award (Los Angeles, USA, 2008) and the recipient of the "Wind of Change" Award from the South/South Women’s Organization.

When Goodluck Jonathan served as Governor between 2005 and 2007, Patience Jonathan served the state in the capacity of the first Lady of Bayelsa State. During this period, she founded many philanthropic and women empowerment programs, among them are the A-Aruere Reachout Foundation (AARF), which she set up to improve the status and earning capacity of Nigerian women and youths. The foundation already has its focus on supporting and assisting children with heart-related problems.

Beautiful, bold, devoted Christian and a compassionate mother.

Yes, she still cooks for her husband despite her busy schedules. In recent times she has been spotted at Utako Market in Abuja buying groceries.
HATER'S una don hear? I love dis woman cool cool

1 Like

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by opiaoku: 11:32am On Nov 14, 2014
cabalocracy:
True definition of a sheppopotamus

if this woman no fine pass your poverty and stinking mother make i bend

very useless moroon like you
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Neatboy(m): 11:36am On Nov 14, 2014
But she's beautiful before o. Why she com change na come be like masquerade? Na wa for life o, beautiful woman and handsome man today become old and ugly tomorrow. Biological clock of time. We can't just escape experiencing this change.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? / Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) / Tony Momoh Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.