Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,970 members, 7,873,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate (53043 Views)

A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan / Photos 4rm The Mass Burial Of Bayelsa Women Who Died After Visitin Dame Jonathan / The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:37am On Nov 14, 2014
opiaoku:

insulting in igbo will mean an abomination because a bastard nonentity deserves to die by bomb

so

may thunder blast that your useless mother and father there.

otu nne i

useless vulture with multi sperm due to his harlot mother
If everybody you insult decides to report you, you will get banned every time you comment. Ewu, ewure.
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by kenex4ever(m): 11:40am On Nov 14, 2014
chucs:
Unenlightened one, so the only way to fund her pet project is by making the "office of the first lady" pensionable? As if she is the first woman to become a president's wife? Have u heard of such elsewhere?
provide d link where she said dat and I will answer u
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by sukkot: 11:42am On Nov 14, 2014
dont nobody want no story about patience. what she need to do is relocate to iceland.that what she need to do
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by kenex4ever(m): 11:42am On Nov 14, 2014
Ichiato:

Please which fund is Nigeria funding the the first lady ?
go n do research abt d nig first lady and u will c d answer u seek
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by legalwealth(m): 11:57am On Nov 14, 2014
omenka:
Below are the president's wife before and after she started using Tura. cheesy

Only God Can Forgive You! !!
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by cabalocracy: 12:02pm On Nov 14, 2014
opiaoku:

if this woman no fine pass your poverty and stinking mother make i bend

very useless moroon like you
Lol guy why u dey vex na..na me send ur ashawo mama message make she no fit identify ur father 4 u ......Lil bastard son of a thousand fathers...lol pple like u wld rather clinch wit an illiterate sheppopotamus cos u know ur harlot mother has nothing to offer... grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by obidyke(m): 12:17pm On Nov 14, 2014
nawa o

1 Like

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Aslawish(m): 12:29pm On Nov 14, 2014
Oooomen see mama peace qualificationoooooooo
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by dammyAJ(f): 12:30pm On Nov 14, 2014
Well,i dint know she was educated
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by RebelLeader15(m): 12:32pm On Nov 14, 2014
She received the “Beyond The Tears” International Humanitarian Award New York, USA

2 Likes

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Sagamite(m): 12:39pm On Nov 14, 2014
slimmy05:
The hidden story about Dame Fakabelema Patience Goodluck:

Born 25th, October 1957 in Port Harcourt. She is a Mathematician, Psychologist, Biologist, Teacher, former Banker and a philantropist.

She obtained the National Certificate of Education (NCE) in Mathematics and Biology from the Rivers State College of Arts and Science, Port Harcourt. She then proceeded to the University of Port Harcourt and studied for a B.Ed in Biology and Psychology.
She also holds Honorary doctorate degree in Social Welfare Administration, Hansei University, South Korea

Mrs. Jonathan started her career as a teacher at the Stella Maris College, Port Harcourt and Sports Institute Isake. She then moved to the banking sector in 1997, where she established the first community bank in Port Harcourt called the Akpo Community Bank. She served as Marketing Manager of Imiete Community Bank. She returned to the classroom briefly again as a teacher. Eventually she was transferred to the Bayelsa State Ministry of Education, where she served until 29 May 1999 when her husband became the Deputy Governor of the state. On 12 July 2012, she was appointed as permanent secretary in Bayelsa state by a Governor, Henry Seriake Dickson.

Mrs Jonathan has been recognized locally, nationally and internationally for her philanthropic work and political pragmatism. She received the “Beyond The Tears” International Humanitarian Award New York, USA, in 2008, for her role in the global fight against HIV/AIDS; the African Goodwill Ambassador Award (Los Angeles, USA, 2008) and the recipient of the "Wind of Change" Award from the South/South Women’s Organization.

When Goodluck Jonathan served as Governor between 2005 and 2007, Patience Jonathan served the state in the capacity of the first Lady of Bayelsa State. During this period, she founded many philanthropic and women empowerment programs, among them are the A-Aruere Reachout Foundation (AARF), which she set up to improve the status and earning capacity of Nigerian women and youths. The foundation already has its focus on supporting and assisting children with heart-related problems.

Beautiful, bold, devoted Christian and a compassionate mother.

Yes, she still cooks for her husband despite her busy schedules. In recent times she has been spotted at Utako Market in Abuja buying groceries.

Before I cut into this moronic junk let me ask a question.

Is this the beginning of your contributions after Shepopotamus distributed "empowerment" envelopes, bags of rice, cooking oil and co?

http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathans-wifes-visit-causes-traffic-in-yenagoa/

Your belle is finally catered for at last and you are now motivated?

Now to the junk rubbish in this illiterate market woman's profile:

How did Shepopotamus open a community bank, only for her to then move to another as some low-level employee?

And then she moved to teaching?

Are you telling us this illiterate can even understand what is in a balance sheet, cash flow statement and P/L account?

How did she get her qualifications despite not being able to speak basic English?

I personally think:

- Rivers State College of Arts and Science, Port Harcourt and University of Port Harcourt need to be immediately shut down as a demonstration of the determination of the government to reverse the decay in our educatiion system.

- Hansei Universities management need to be sacked, interrogated and charged to court.

- Every student that attended Stella Maris College, Port Harcourt, and Sports Institute, Isake, need to be tracked and ban through a court order to never be allowed to apply, accept or be considered for any white-collar job.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Frankestein08(m): 12:41pm On Nov 14, 2014
omenka:
Below are the president's wife before and after she started using Tura. cheesy

why do you like being a nuisance in every thread.
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by MadCow1: 12:41pm On Nov 14, 2014
Sagamite:

Is this the beginning of your contributions after Shepopotamus distributed "empowerment" envelopes, bags of rice, cooking oil and co yesterday?

You belle is finally catered for at last and you are now motivated?

How did Shepopotamus open a community bank, only for her to then move to another as some low-level employee?

Are you telling us this illiterate can even understand what is in a balance sheet, cash flow statement and P/L account?

How did she get her qualifications despite not being able to speak basic English?

I personally think:

- Rivers State College of Arts and Science, Port Harcourt and University of Port Harcourt need to be immediately shut down as a demonstration of the determination of the government to reverse the decay in our educatiion system.

- Hansei Universities management need to be sacked, interrogated and charged to court.

- Every student that attended Stella Maris College, Port Harcourt, and Sports Institute, Isake, need to be tracked and ban through a court order to never be allowed to apply, accept or be considered for any white-collar job.

***In Dames Voice***

Argh!! Sagamite!!!

This is not fair o!! Diaris Goduoooooo!! I am your fellow widows o!!! grin

Tamper Justice with Messi... grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by duni04(m): 12:44pm On Nov 14, 2014
Uniport just lost my respect lipsrsealed
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 14, 2014
slimmy05:
are you expecting her to take Ak47 rifle and head to Sambisa forest?

That would be a great idea.... but in this case she only needs to speak her signature grammer, no need for AK 47 grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by silkguacamole: 12:57pm On Nov 14, 2014
cry I logged on to nairaland feeling blue...... embarassed

Now am I literally 'dead' of lafter.....ahn ahn!!! Nairalanders...diariz godu ooooo
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by bendeco(m): 1:13pm On Nov 14, 2014
YEMOYEMI:
Is this one comparing Aishat Buhari with Patience Jonathan? Light Vs Darket, Brain Vs ?, Beauty Vs ?

Please do not go there. Patience Jonathan is from a different worls.

No he is comparing ur MAMA VS PEJ.

Since U knw get sence..
Who made u d judge here...No one even knws u r existing 4 dis earth...yet u get the mouth to insult PEJ.
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by bendeco(m): 1:14pm On Nov 14, 2014
YEMOYEMI:
Is this one comparing Aishat Buhari with Patience Jonathan? Light Vs Darket, Brain Vs ?, Beauty Vs ?

Please do not go there. Patience Jonathan is from a different worls.

No he is comparing ur MAMA VS PEJ.

Since U no get sence..
Who made u d judge here...No one even knws u r existing 4 dis earth...yet u get the mouth to insult PEJ.
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 14, 2014
Rilamaka:

That would be a great idea.... but in this case she only needs to speak her signature grammer, no need for AK 47 grin grin grin
I am very sure you love her style.
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Oluwalala(m): 1:19pm On Nov 14, 2014
All this degrees yet she can't construct a single sentence properly worse of all she lacks decorum, it safe to say she passed through the school the school didn't pass her. Why her profile is on front page baffles mi, is this also part of the election propaganda
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 14, 2014
Sagamite:

Is this the beginning of your contributions after Shepopotamus distributed "empowerment" envelopes, bags of rice, cooking oil and co?

I personally think:

Haters are welcomed anytime. If you deem yourself better than the institution she attended. Then I think you are just being arrogant.

Well, I know in all you still find her interesting and intelligent. She has helped in her capacity as the First Lady than any First Lady Of Nigeria since 1999.
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 14, 2014
Oluwalala:
All this degrees yet she can't construct a single sentence properly worse of all she lacks decorum, it safe to say she passed through the school the school didn't pass her. Why her profile is on front page baffles mi, is this also part of the election propaganda
criticism are always welcomed. Please, do that constructively and like one with a sane mind and sense of respect.

Thanks
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 14, 2014
delman88:

PLS IS THIS THE FIRST LADY WE KNOW?

AND THAT PIX YEN!!!! LOOKS LYK HER RESEMBLANCE LOL
Yes, isn't she beautiful!
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by zebra(m): 1:27pm On Nov 14, 2014
Oluwalala:
She doesn't look like a mathematician. Mathematicians are smarter than what we have been seeing in her. I doubt if her brain can handle Real analysis and Differential Equation. She probably read Arithmetic.
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 14, 2014
kenex4ever:
go n do research abt d nig first lady and u will c d answer u seek
I don't think you know what you're saying angry.
You're asking me to undertake a research you clearly have not taken angry?
Guy swerve nor.
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by kenex4ever(m): 1:47pm On Nov 14, 2014
Ichiato:

I don't think you know what you're saying angry.
You're asking to undertake a research you clearly have not taken angry?
Guy swerve nor.
case closed, have a good day
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 14, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Nwanne mmadu.
Biko. My mail has been waitin for U since yesterday morning.
Ur secretary no tell U?
Ejor, pity the guy and send him back to me na.
Thank U grin

Meahnwhile. We are still on it bro.
Naijaboiy all the way.
Please preach the good news mehn
guy remember to vote for me am in group 4,
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by fm7070: 2:19pm On Nov 14, 2014
How come she posses all these degrees and still making silly mistakes in english. this is wonderful!
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by aminu150(m): 2:33pm On Nov 14, 2014
Sagamite:

I personally think:

Seconded. Excellent write up bro. I dont believe this woman finished secondary school talkless of university.
This is actually an insult to Nigerian universities as a whole not only uni port. This rubbish write up shouldnt have made front page because it lacks credibility.

1 Like

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by koolg: 2:38pm On Nov 14, 2014
krazydave:
she really is a rear gem!... #real_woman

rear means behind

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? / Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) / Tony Momoh Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.