Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,968 members, 7,873,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:09 AM

Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate (53040 Views)

A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan / Photos 4rm The Mass Burial Of Bayelsa Women Who Died After Visitin Dame Jonathan / The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by nigerianvenom(m): 9:34am On Nov 14, 2014
ofiafuluego:

Did Bukohari's wife shed even crayfish tears?
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Wisdytech(m): 9:34am On Nov 14, 2014
Really?
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by IYANGBALI: 9:34am On Nov 14, 2014
Op why do you want to ridicule the 1st lady with this thread,honestly you made a big mistake opening this thread,at the end of the day the result will be counter productive and your pay master will hate/sack you for it,just read people's reactions to it grin

3 Likes

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by cynthiaibeabuchi(f): 9:35am On Nov 14, 2014
All I have to say is ..I luv her ..I dey tells u
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by stonecoldcafe: 9:35am On Nov 14, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by ajiifixing(m): 9:35am On Nov 14, 2014
YEMOYEMI:
Is this one comparing Aishat Buhari with Patience Jonathan? Light Vs Darket, Brain Vs ?, Beauty Vs ?

Please do not go there. Patience Jonathan is from a different worls.

Erm,Good day Madam PEJ.
How did I know its you? ONLY YOU CAN WRITE LIKE THIS.

Light Vs Darket
Patience Jonathan is from a different worls.

Yes ,Her WORLS is really different.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Orikinla(m): 9:35am On Nov 14, 2014
fyneboi79:
So D.O.A grin can you imagine? With all these paper qualifications* Na only she waka come? grin With all this her heavy C.V the human resource personnel of any company it is presented to will kill himself instead of committing suicide and then her fellow widows will not mourn for long cos her womanhood lives on.
grin grin grin
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Orikinla(m): 9:36am On Nov 14, 2014
ajiifixing:

Erm,Good day Madam PEJ.
How did I know its you? ONLY YOU CAN WRITE LIKE THIS.

Light Vs Darket
Patience Jonathan is from a different worls.

Yes ,Her WORLS is really different.
grin grin grin
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by IYANGBALI: 9:37am On Nov 14, 2014
intergral:
I wonder what used in teaching........... She is a disgrace to all the school she attended...... She dey claim say she be doctor, teacher, mathematician , carpenter, psychologist, mechanic, garri seller, super market attendant , biologist, economist, keke napep rider etc..... OlODO woman and MUMU husband what a combination
chisos! shocked

1 Like

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 14, 2014
slimmy05:
The hidden story about Dame Fakabelema Patience Goodluck:

Born 25th, October 1957 in Port Harcourt. She is a Mathematician, Psychologist, Biologist, Teacher, former Banker [/b]and a philantropist.

She obtained the National Certificate of Education [b](NCE) in Mathematics and Biology from the Rivers State College of Arts and Science, Port Harcourt. She then proceeded to the University of Port Harcourt and studied for a B.Ed in Biology and Psychology
She also holds Honorary doctorate degree in Social Welfare Administration, Hansei University, South Korea

[img]http://1.bp..com/_j0hc4aNzY1M/TL17DlFjCQI/AAAAAAAAAa8/RF2F5axTSlU/s320/hyena_pup1.jpg[/img]

. . . . . . . . .YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by IYANGBALI: 9:39am On Nov 14, 2014
cynthiaibeabuchi:
All I have to say is ..I luv her ..I dey tells u
hunger no good o
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by n1bogo: 9:41am On Nov 14, 2014
l dare anyone calling mama peace hepopotamus to post their mother's pix.
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Youngzedd(m): 9:41am On Nov 14, 2014
She is a Mathematician, Psychologist, Biologist, Teacher, former Banker and a philantropist.

In Equatorial Guinea or Burkina Faso

1 Like

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by nedu2000(m): 9:41am On Nov 14, 2014
slimmy05:

Yes, she still cooks for her husband despite her busy schedules. In recent times she has been SPOTTED at Utako Market in Abuja buying groceries.
"spotted?" As if she's an ant when she actually closed down the entire market,with her goons by her side,who won't notice!!?
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:43am On Nov 14, 2014
slimmy05:
Just imagine. We need to be civil in our utterance. Try and be more matured please.

This woman fought for women right in government. The little feminist we have on Nairaland are product of her goodwill, just that the ones here are toothless cats who are crying for milk.
Did you read what you typed?

1 Like

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by victorazy(m): 9:44am On Nov 14, 2014
egift:

Apart from shedding Crocodile tears what has she done for the ChibokGirls?

Ur mama go fit show for tv? grin
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:45am On Nov 14, 2014
opiaoku:

but more pretty than your harlot mother
Bloodykiller, entertain me and get dusa for breakfast otherwise m ge ti gi n'ime ngige gi. Okwa i ma na ewu ki wu?
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by IYANGBALI: 9:46am On Nov 14, 2014
slimmy05:
Just imagine. We need to be civil in our utterance. Try and be more matured please.

This woman fought for women right in government. The little feminist we have on Nairaland are product of her goodwill, just that the ones here are toothless cats who are crying for milk.
goodwill?what goodwill?hian,is there something you guys are not telling us?seun has mama peace been sharing things to people on nairaland?I want my own goodwill o
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by IYANGBALI: 9:47am On Nov 14, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Did you read what you typed?
honestly I don't think so. What goodwill?

1 Like

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by MadCow1: 9:47am On Nov 14, 2014
victorazy:

Ur mama go fit show for tv? grin

Shey To appear for TV na ehn be your Mama problem for this life?!

Make she go slap Mopol for fornt of Channels TV office see wether she no go show for TV, Radio and even Youtube.. grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 14, 2014
n1bogo:

[size=16pt]SPOT THE DIFFERENCE[/size]
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by alingo4life: 9:51am On Nov 14, 2014
omenka:
Below are the president's wife before and after she started using Tura. cheesy
. Bro Una try ohhh.u sure say u get job sha?chai..u come go snap both pictures 2geda. Chai.there is god ohhhh.
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 9:56am On Nov 14, 2014
slimmy05:
She holds many traditional titles, some of which are:
-Odadigba of Otuoke Kingdom, meaning the Ladder of Success.
-Unume Wheshi Ekpeye 1 of Ekpeye Kingdom in Rivers State.
-Yeye Obateru of Owu Kingdom, Ogun State, means the Wife of He Who Shares the King’s Burden.
-Yeye Ohun Orun of the Source of Ife Kingdom, Osun State, meaning the Wife of the Voice of the Heavens.
-Staff of Office, Okpahgwe Amawbia, Anambra State.
-Ada Di Oha Mma of Ukpo Kingdom (Daughter of the People of Ukpo).
mummy I hail oooo
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Godmann(m): 9:57am On Nov 14, 2014
slimmy05:

Born 25th, October 1957 in Port Harcourt. She is a Mathematician, Psychologist, Biologist, Teacher, former Banker and a philantropist.

She obtained the National Certificate of Education (NCE) in Mathematics and Biology from the Rivers State College of Arts and Science, Port Harcourt. She then proceeded to the University of Port Harcourt and studied for a B.Ed in Biology and Psychology.
She also holds Honorary doctorate degree in Social Welfare Administration, Hansei University, South Korea

Mrs. Jonathan started her career as a teacher at the Stella Maris College, Port Harcourt and Sports Institute Isake. She then moved to the banking sector in 1997, where she established the first community bank in Port Harcourt called the Akpo Community Bank. She served as Marketing Manager of Imiete Community Bank. She returned to the classroom briefly again as a teacher. Eventually she was transferred to the Bayelsa State Ministry of Education, where she served until 29 May 1999 when her husband became the Deputy Governor of the state. On 12 July 2012, she was appointed as permanent secretary in Bayelsa state by a Governor, Henry Seriake Dickson.

Mrs Jonathan has been recognized locally, nationally and internationally for her philanthropic work and political pragmatism. She received the “Beyond The Tears” International Humanitarian Award New York, USA, in 2008, for her role in the global fight against HIV/AIDS; the African Goodwill Ambassador Award (Los Angeles, USA, 2008) and the recipient of the "Wind of Change" Award from the South/South Women’s Organization.

When Goodluck Jonathan served as Governor between 2005 and 2007, Patience Jonathan served the state in the capacity of the first Lady of Bayelsa State. During this period, she founded many philanthropic and women empowerment programs, among them are the A-Aruere Reachout Foundation (AARF), which she set up to improve the status and earning capacity of Nigerian women and youths. The foundation already has its focus on supporting and assisting children with heart-related problems.

Beautiful, bold, devoted Christian and a compassionate mother.

Yes, she still cooks for her husband despite her busy schedules. In recent times she has been spotted at Utako Market in Abuja buying groceries.

If this woman has the qualifications, I will shred all the certificates I have got, because they can as well be as useless as she is

3 Likes

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by LordIllegal(m): 9:59am On Nov 14, 2014
how that one take stop me from drinking mγ̲̣̣̥ kai kai ??

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by kwencypresh(f): 10:00am On Nov 14, 2014
[b][/b]chaii chaiii...dere iz God oooooo. Dere iz God oooo
op did u say she was a teacher

1 Like

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by elvis07: 10:01am On Nov 14, 2014
I am so sure d students she taught also speaks like her #teacher ke princincipal ni

1 Like

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by MadCow1: 10:01am On Nov 14, 2014
IYANGBALI:
goodwill?what goodwill?hian,is there something you guys are not telling us?seun has mama peace been sharing things to people on nairaland?I want my own goodwill o

[b]Lol...

Relax my Darling.. Even a Mad Man on the streets gets his own Otimkpu's once in a while.. grin

Let us go and start from Dame Jonathans very own Village and find out what she has done for Okrika in the past 7 years she has been at the top?! When Gov. Amaechi tried to bulldoze some ramshackle illegal structures to build a nice School for the Children of Okrika, she spearheaded the opposition to the move.

Okrika Grammar school of old was a thing of pride to Rivers State. Many of our finest Men and Women in society today passed through that school including my Grandfather.. Go and see what Okrika Grammar school looks like today. Even if you used it for Poultry, it would still not be nice enough for the fowls.

Over 6 years in Office.. Her Village right next to one of Rivers State's and the South-South's major source of income and commerce (Port-Harcourt refinery and Onne port).. Yet the Road to her place was very unmotorable.. It was only PATCHED when it was time for her foster-mothers burial.. grin That was when she came and paid all Okadamen not to work for the duration of the funeral and paid people in the community to paint their houses so the place go look fine for burial.. grin

Let talk about Rivers State which is where she is from. ALL the problems in Rivers State today (with regards to the polity) was and is still being caused and financed by Dame Jonathan, A Rivers Woman. She is conniving with Charlatans (the likes of Evans Bipi who just like her cant string a single correct sentence in English together) to distabilize the polity. She is even supporting Wike, an Ikwerre Man who was a gross under-achiever as Obio Akpor LG Chairman to succeed Amaechi who has recorded Landmark successes as Governor even ahead of her fellow Riverine politicians. grin

Goodwill wey dem dey talk na to dey give out contract to her loyalists o!! If you go and kneel and kiss that her fat hand, you immediately become a stooge and start chopping money wey no get future cashflow.

Speaking of Pet Projects: When I say Betterlife for Rural Women, you are not going to have to think far to know what I am talking about. Even though its been over 15 years since it was active, the residual effect is still there for many to see. If I say family Support Programme, you wouldnt have to think too hard to remember how effective that was.. Please what has Dames pet project achieved?

Abegi...

She may be the President's wife, but she is a gross embarassment to the Nation and worse off a let down to her own people.[/b]

NOTE: The hypocrites saying its okay for our Multiple Higher Degree holding First Lady to be English Language deficient are the same people who called for teh Head of the Edo State teacher who couldnt read her own sworn affidevit. grin

Tell me what greater hypocrisy there is than this.. cool

6 Likes

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by IYANGBALI: 10:02am On Nov 14, 2014
n1bogo:
first go back to her to teach you how to spell the name of the animal you wrote in your post grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by fuelsaver: 10:04am On Nov 14, 2014
slimmy05:

Born 25th, October 1957 in Port Harcourt. She is a Mathematician, Psychologist, Biologist, Teacher, former Banker and a philantropist.

She obtained the National Certificate of Education (NCE) in Mathematics and Biology from the Rivers State College of Arts and Science, Port Harcourt. She then proceeded to the University of Port Harcourt and studied for a B.Ed in Biology and Psychology.

Mrs. Jonathan started her career as a teacher at the Stella Maris College, Port Harcourt and Sports Institute Isake. She then moved to the banking sector in 1997, where she established the first community bank in Port Harcourt called the Akpo Community Bank. She served as Marketing Manager of Imiete Community Bank. She returned to the classroom briefly again as a teacher. Eventually she was transferred to the Bayelsa State Ministry of Education, where she served until 29 May 1999 when her husband became the Deputy Governor of the state. On 12 July 2012, she was appointed as permanent secretary in Bayelsa state by a Governor, Henry Seriake Dickson.

Mrs Jonathan has been recognized locally, nationally and internationally for her philanthropic work and political pragmatism. She received the “Beyond The Tears” International Humanitarian Award New York, USA, in 2008, for her role in the global fight against HIV/AIDS; the African Goodwill Ambassador Award (Los Angeles, USA, 2008) and the recipient of the "Wind of Change" Award from the South/South Women’s Organization.

When Goodluck Jonathan served as Governor between 2005 and 2007, Patience Jonathan served the state in the capacity of the first Lady of Bayelsa State. During this period, she founded many philanthropic and women empowerment programs, among them are the A-Aruere Reachout Foundation (AARF), which she set up to improve the status and earning capacity of Nigerian women and youths. The foundation already has its focus on supporting and assisting children with heart-related problems.

Beautiful, bold, devoted Christian and a compassionate mother.

Yes, she still cooks for her husband despite her busy schedules. In recent times she has been spotted at Utako Market in Abuja buying groceries.

I love her. She is truly a good example of motherhood. She exceeds her haters in many ways. God bless Mama Patience in Jesus name AMEN
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by elvis07: 10:04am On Nov 14, 2014
I am so sure d students she taught also speaks like her #teacher ke principal ni
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by kenex4ever(m): 10:08am On Nov 14, 2014
Akinsz:
i don't join issues with rats like you.
u r now faced with d truth and u r running away. Otole

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At / PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos / Newly Elected Governors And Their Political Parties (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.