Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,845 members, 7,909,183 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 07:13 PM

1MANARMY's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1MANARMY's Profile / 1MANARMY's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out by 1MANARMY: 8:39am On Jul 30, 2016
Pls is any body with the scan copy of Sokoto DSS and SSC
Education / Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 1MANARMY: 4:31pm On Dec 07, 2013
ceezonnifemi: after the completion of online forms. pls what next..
If you are admitted then print your admission letter and admission form (coloured) and go to your chosen study center for verification.
Education / Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 1MANARMY: 10:26am On Dec 07, 2013
TUNEX89: Please which one is the correct one ? COLOURED admission letter or COLOURED application form print out.
to clear ur doubt go with both.
Education / Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 1MANARMY: 10:24am On Dec 07, 2013
timoney45: hello friend, did you study criminology in your first degree? if yes, what is the o'level requirement.
I read BA History and NOUN admitted me to study PGD CSS
Education / Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 1MANARMY: 7:11pm On Dec 06, 2013
Can i pay the registration fees before they release the academic calender. I mean the compulsary fees ?
Education / Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 1MANARMY: 3:52pm On Dec 06, 2013
how many courses to register for PGD CRIMINOLOGY in 1st sem pls there is repetition on what i downloaded pls help
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by 1MANARMY: 3:14am On May 23, 2008
DID YOU KNOW THAT CHELSEA REACH 4 FINALS AND FAIL TO LIFT ANY TROPHY.
CHARITY CUP,
CARLING CUP
LAST GAME OF PRIMIERSHIP
UEFA CHAMPIONS.
I AM SORRY CHELSEA NOT BECAUSE YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO PLAY,BUT BECAUSE YOU ARE SO UNLUCKY,SORRY ONCE AGAIN.BUT THERE MUST BE SOMETHING BEHIND THAT.YOU HAVE REALY TRIED.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by 1MANARMY: 3:02am On May 23, 2008
FOOTBALL IS A GAME LAST YEAR  AC MILAN WON THE CUP,THIS YEAR IS OUR TIME WE HAVE TO CELEBRATE,ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN NEXT SEASON IT CAN BE CHELSEA OR ARSENAL OR EVEN REAL MADRID.PLEASE LET FOOTBALL NOT WORRY YOU,SOME OF US ARE ABUSING PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT SUPPORTING THEM,THAT IS VERY BAD.I HOPE IF IAM NOT MISTAKEN NONE OF US THE MEMBERS OF NAIRALAND ARE GAINING ANYTHING FROM WATCHING FOOTBALL,WE ARE ONLY INTERESTED IN IT,BUT TO SAY THE FACT WE ARE WAISTING OUR TIME.NOBODY IS PAYING US AS FANS,IT IS ONLY THE PLAYERS THAT ARE GAINING SINCE THAT IS THERE OWN SOURSE OF INCOME.WE ARE NOT IN THIS WORLD TO PLAY AND WAISTE OUR TIME.I CANNOT IMAGINE SOME BODY IN AFRICA WILL FIGHT HIS FELLOW COUNTRY MAN BECAUSE OF WHAT IS GOING ON IN EUROPE.IF FOOTBALL IS TEACHING ANY LESSON THEN THAT MUST BE UNITY.PLEASE BE UNITED.
    FINALY AS MAN UNITED FAN I THINK I WILL SAY CONGRATS TO ALL ONE UNITED MEMBERS.
WE HAVE TO JUBILATE,
MAN UNITED YOU CAN`T BEAT THEM,YOU CAN`T  JOIN THEM.YOU HAVE YOUR CLUB SO LIVE UNITED ALONE  cheesy cheesy
Romance / Re: Help Help! My Boyfriend And I Are In Danger Of Committing Serious Fornication! by 1MANARMY: 2:24am On May 23, 2008
if you think you are about commiting serious crime you better depart beore is too late. kiss

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.