Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,264 members, 7,887,770 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:33 PM

I Regret Not Having A Yoruba As Speaker. Jonathan - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Regret Not Having A Yoruba As Speaker. Jonathan (40035 Views)

Drama As Dino Melaye Addresses Saraki As Speaker / Yakubu Dogara Holds Thanksgiving Service For His New Position As Speaker (photo) / Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret Not Having A Yoruba As Speaker. Jonathan by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 29, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
It's too late for Jonathan to start regreting. It's obvious he is losing in 2015. He even knows it. Is there any problem among the Yoruba people? Why this gathering on unity? What kind of gathering of traditional Yoruba rulers you only find the Ooni of Ife and the Owo Ibokun of Ijeshaland as the only prominent? Where are the Alaafin of Oyo, the Oba of Lagos, the Olubadan of Ibadan, the Awujale of Ijebu, the Alake of Egba, the Soun of Ogbomosho, the Osamawe of Ondo, the Deji of Akure, the Akran of Badagry, etc? How come the Ataoja of Oshogbo in Osun State was not present?
The gluttonous and a total disgrace to yoruba land
Glad they aint
Ooni is enough
Tell me any of this gluttonous Kings that can control obj like ooni will do
And ooni one of the victims of buahri's wickedness
Will never want any of we yoruba to have a taste of it
Re: I Regret Not Having A Yoruba As Speaker. Jonathan by politifact: 8:35pm On Nov 29, 2014
darediamond:

Wo ori e ti peju!
All those kicking against GEJ in my Odua kingdom knew nothing. Hausa born to suffer re saying we people in the south (ibo, yoruba, ijaw, itsekiri, ibiobio etc.) are there slaves and you wan kill yourself over making one of them your president again. To make it known wella, at the just concluded National confereb, a southerner was told to keep shut nd labelled as thief and even recommended for an arrest by a Northerner when he rose up to speak about the broadened marginalisation of Local goverments ratio of the Kano state to Lagos state.
Immagine that!
That shows how collectively how the Northerners view you yoruba, ibo etc. So if you are among those verbally rubbishing GEJ in any way, haa I pity your life!
omo ale yoruba,aye e ma baje ni

4 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Having A Yoruba As Speaker. Jonathan by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 29, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
Too late to shed crocodile tears. What did you do when a PDP leader was calling the APC a yoruba amala and ewedu party in anambra? You were seated there urging them on as they ridiculed awolowo. His spirit gave you a taste of disgrace to come when you visited a great university named after him, as the students chanted and called you and your cohorts thieves. Where's our lagos-ibadan expressway? Is it now you want to repair all the junk federal roads in lagos? Oh, you suddenly realised that the votes from SS and SE can't help you retain aso rock so you now. need those of the SW. I thought those 2 regions were the pillar of your government as you proudly announced to the world as if they were the only regions you that got you elected. Even if they were, should a president be making such divisive statements? I was never a tribalist but you woke up my tribal conscience. We are glad tambuwal became the speaker cos we yorubas aren't fools. That seat was a bargain for the huge political relevance we are enjoying today. Who doesn't know that having a yoruba man there via the fraudulent PDP zoning would have favoured you and only you as he would do your bidding just as the senate has been doing? The Mulikat you wanted to install is from my constituency in ogbomosho and I was on ground in 2011 when she came begging to be re-elected as she shared N500 notes to the people and dropped a transformer too weak to carry the load of the neighborhood. Her brake light hasn't been seen since then. That's enough to show you that you would have just empowered an individual yoruba instead of the whole of them. What did patricia etteh and dimeji bankole benefit the yorubas? They only enriched themselves. Your government enriches individuals only. We are not like fools who sing your praises cos you gave their tribes men political posts. What we want are developments. Am glad you failed in installing mulikat cos we would have faced the kind of thuggery the fayose you gave federal backing is delivery to the ekiti people. I hear you are bringing obanikoro for lagos. Bring it on! Why do you associate yourself with thugs, fraudsters, drug barons, militants and looters? Mr president, you disappointed not only the yorubas but also sane nigerians. We voted massively for you in 2011, am sorry to say this in tears: you won't have our votes anymore.
Pls speak for urself
Am voting for GEJ
And stop thinking that what is happening around u
Is what is actually happening everywhere
Most is building on false hope and will later start saying
Election was rigged
Re: I Regret Not Having A Yoruba As Speaker. Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:47pm On Nov 29, 2014
hizroyalflynes:

Glad they aint
Ooni is enough
Please, make use of punctuations so that I can understand what you are trying to say.
Re: I Regret Not Having A Yoruba As Speaker. Jonathan by HugeMac: 8:54pm On Nov 29, 2014
adisa009:

I don't use words out of context YES mr. GEJ is beast! Mainly literary, a dangerous or strange one. He had done a lot to deserve even more than calling him a beast. He never told me while campaigning dat he would hike the price of petroleum, I voted him in and he did. He promised employment, non till now even as we agreed to believed him when himself and his cabinet members knew we've lost interest in them. What is the impact of the subsidy reinvention program on unemployeed youth in Nigeria? Division of my country men and women on religion, ethnic and tribal basis thereby resulting in hatred nd soul massacre. Today, igbo and ijaws are threatening us "we must reelect Jonathan else, there would be problem" the northerners are also saying that if MGB loose there is going to be war! Who caused this if not d most dangerous GEJ! a power thirst element that used his disloyalty and unfaithful political jimicks to create problems within their party wigs PDP. The fact that I described OBJ as a tyranny does not mean GEJ can not learn from him afterall, we all goes to school to learn from both good and bad teachers at the same time, played and keep friendship with people of good and bad xters yet it doesn't make us a bad person. If only your GEJ is clever and smart enough, he should have gathered enough from OBJ atleast to save him from been clueless, incompetent and been ridiculed nationally. His speech and visit to Awo versity was another political error as other Yoruba elders and leaders would see it as relegation and neglection of their relevancy.
HE SHOULD PUT FOOD ON YOUR TABLE TOO
Re: I Regret Not Having A Yoruba As Speaker. Jonathan by Olaolufred(m): 8:55pm On Nov 29, 2014
hizroyalflynes:

Glad they aint
Ooni is enough

OONI THE KING TURNED CONTRACTOR UNDER IBB AND ABACHA.
HE IS A CASH AND CARRY KING.
REMEMBER ODILI IS FROM IFE.
HISTORY PROVED IT WHEN SIJUADE SAW MONEY.
IBADAN TO ILESA DUAL CARRIAGE WAY WAS HANDLED BY OONI CONSTRUCTION AND ENGINEERING COMPANY.
I BELIEVE DAY WILL SOON BREAK. DECIEVERS WILL WAKE UP TO REALITY.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Not Having A Yoruba As Speaker. Jonathan by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 29, 2014
Olaolufred:

IBADAN TO ILESA DUAL CARRIAGE WAY WAS HANDLED BY OONI CONSTRUCTION AND ENGINEERING COMPANY.
hehhehe , even under obasanjo .... if only peole knew how many road contracts he had with reynolds construction.
Re: I Regret Not Having A Yoruba As Speaker. Jonathan by Eziachi: 9:01pm On Nov 29, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
The only reason I respect Tinubu is the way he masterfully brainwashed some Yoruba youths into believing that their problems is Jonathan instead of him. A powerful speakership Jonathan gave yorubas, Tinubu connived and threw it away for selfish reasons.
No matter how long a night last, their must be day break.
So the speakership is now a Christmas present for Jonathan to give? I thought Nigeria is practicing presidential system of government, where Jonathan has nothing to do with the legislative side of the structure?

1 Like

Re: I Regret Not Having A Yoruba As Speaker. Jonathan by Eziachi: 9:05pm On Nov 29, 2014
Olaolufred:

Wasn't the Ooni of Ife, the apostle of June 12 annulment was an act of God? grin grin grin
Anyway, I thought you guys says that Ndigbo loves money, while the rest of you hated money? Now we know.
Re: I Regret Not Having A Yoruba As Speaker. Jonathan by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 29, 2014
darediamond:

Wo ori e ti peju!
All those kicking against GEJ in my Odua kingdom knew nothing. Hausa born to suffer re saying we people in the south (ibo, yoruba, ijaw, itsekiri, ibiobio etc.) are there slaves and you wan kill yourself over making one of them your president again. To make it known wella, at the just concluded National confereb, a southerner was told to keep shut nd labelled as thief and even recommended for an arrest by a Northerner when he rose up to speak about the broadened marginalisation of Local goverments ratio of the Kano state to Lagos state.
Immagine that!
That shows how collectively how the Northerners view you yoruba, ibo etc. So if you are among those verbally rubbishing GEJ in any way, haa I pity your life!

Its not really our fault...na inferiority complex dey worry us....I've worked in d north & you need to see how the northerners see demselves...even a dirty old man still

believes he's better dan you & laughs you to scorn if you cant speak hausa cos he sees you as an illiterate....i'm back in the south & I'm gonna spread the news...
Re: I Regret Not Having A Yoruba As Speaker. Jonathan by muktarmtt(m): 9:33pm On Nov 29, 2014
gratiaeo:
Nothing will stop GEJ winning Lagos, Ogun, Ekit, Ondo. Forget Tinubu gara gara
Men dis drug u take is very strong chai u 2much comment again wen u r not high[color=#770077][/color] grin
Re: I Regret Not Having A Yoruba As Speaker. Jonathan by muktarmtt(m): 9:34pm On Nov 29, 2014
gratiaeo:
Men dis drug u take is very strong chai u 2much comment again wen u r not high[color=#770077][/color] grin shocked
Re: I Regret Not Having A Yoruba As Speaker. Jonathan by brown3: 9:54pm On Nov 29, 2014
adisa009:

If its about free and fair election, GEJ/PDP can not win. It is only in pdp I see servant forcing themselves on the master (people). If he is truly a gentlemen, people's servant and democrat as clamed, let him not militarised the polling units in his favor and see how funny Nigerians would dance to his exit songs. It is either he goes home peacefully or be remembered for dividing Nigeria while his hands remained shulcked with human blood. Advise to wathdraw is the best for persistent failure like him but if he refused, he shall be expelled! Lo ba tan.
i just hope and pray that d juju ur juju master theifuibu ask u to use will push out to come and protest after d election have been won by gej, u will be used as a shooting practist by newly recruited Nigerian army.
Re: I Regret Not Having A Yoruba As Speaker. Jonathan by adisa009(m): 9:59pm On Nov 29, 2014
brown3:
i just hope and pray that d juju ur juju master theifuibu ask u to use will push out to come and protest after d election have been won by gej, u will be used as a shooting practist by newly recruited Nigerian army.

Now u know he can't win without militarizing the polling units........shame on illegitimate president in babariga attire!
Re: I Regret Not Having A Yoruba As Speaker. Jonathan by adisa009(m): 10:08pm On Nov 29, 2014
HugeMac:
HE SHOULD PUT FOOD ON YOUR TABLE TOO

Yes, he should put food on our table I mean, all of us! If you can't and you've not been able to provide;
1- Foods and shelter
2- Security
3- Love for one another
4- Enabling environment for self esteem
5- Enabling environment for self actualization. Then you are not my president! So, Mr Jonathan you've failed us in Nigeria go!!!!!
Re: I Regret Not Having A Yoruba As Speaker. Jonathan by sirconfidence1(m): 10:18pm On Nov 29, 2014
Is it the right time for GEJ to say this since three and half years ago. You can't deceive us this time around.
Re: I Regret Not Having A Yoruba As Speaker. Jonathan by patrickmuf(m): 10:25pm On Nov 29, 2014
This statement of Jonathan is aimed at inciting the South Westerners against the Northerners... He's so divisive in his utterances, makes you wonder if he understands the significance of the office he's presently occupying and vying to reoccupy...

1 Like

Re: I Regret Not Having A Yoruba As Speaker. Jonathan by olavictors(m): 10:39pm On Nov 29, 2014
harde2lah:

Yes we are so happy to be brainswashed. Tinubu, we so much appreciate your brain washing.
So, what next? Try another line, this Tinubu line is stale.

Goosh, wen will people like you learn to speak for yourself. I'm 100% yoruba and gej is my candidate. I say no to Tinubu and whatever he represents.
Re: I Regret Not Having A Yoruba As Speaker. Jonathan by bigtt76(f): 10:43pm On Nov 29, 2014
No mind am ....he's on a farewell visit grin

OrlandoOwoh:
It's too late for Jonathan to start regreting. It's obvious he is losing in 2015. He even knows it. Is there any problem among the Yoruba people? Why this gathering on unity? What kind of gathering of traditional Yoruba rulers you only find the Ooni of Ife and the Owo Ibokun of Ijeshaland as the only prominent? Where are the Alaafin of Oyo, the Oba of Lagos, the Olubadan of Ibadan, the Awujale of Ijebu, the Alake of Egba, the Soun of Ogbomosho, the Osamawe of Ondo, the Deji of Akure, the Akran of Badagry, etc? How come the Ataoja of Oshogbo in Osun State was not present?
Re: I Regret Not Having A Yoruba As Speaker. Jonathan by brown3: 10:46pm On Nov 29, 2014
adisa009:

Now u know he can't win without militarizing the polling units........shame on illegitimate president in babariga attire!
yes he have to militarized the polling unit, because of miscreant like u who re ready to die like a rat, because of pot of poradge.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Not Having A Yoruba As Speaker. Jonathan by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 29, 2014
olavictors:

Goosh, wen will people like you learn to speak for yourself. I'm 100% yoruba and gej is my candidate. I say no to Tinubu and whatever he represents.
Who cares if Patience Jonathan is your preferred candidate?
Ko kan aye!

1 Like

Re: I Regret Not Having A Yoruba As Speaker. Jonathan by BRAV0O(m): 10:59pm On Nov 29, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Re: I Regret Not Having A Yoruba As Speaker. Jonathan by BRAV0O(m): 11:03pm On Nov 29, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
Too late to shed crocodile tears. What did you do when a PDP leader was calling the APC a yoruba amala and ewedu party in anambra? You were seated there urging them on as they ridiculed awolowo. His spirit gave you a taste of disgrace to come when you visited a great university named after him, as the students chanted and called you and your cohorts thieves. Where's our lagos-ibadan expressway? Is it now you want to repair all the junk federal roads in lagos? Oh, you suddenly realised that the votes from SS and SE can't help you retain aso rock so you now. need those of the SW. I thought those 2 regions were the pillar of your government as you proudly announced to the world as if they were the only regions you that got you elected. Even if they were, should a president be making such divisive statements? I was never a tribalist but you woke up my tribal conscience. We are glad tambuwal became the speaker cos we yorubas aren't fools. That seat was a bargain for the huge political relevance we are enjoying today. Who doesn't know that having a yoruba man there via the fraudulent PDP zoning would have favoured you and only you as he would do your bidding just as the senate has been doing? The Mulikat you wanted to install is from my constituency in ogbomosho and I was on ground in 2011 when she came begging to be re-elected as she shared N500 notes to the people and dropped a transformer too weak to carry the load of the neighborhood. Her brake light hasn't been seen since then. That's enough to show you that you would have just empowered an individual yoruba instead of the whole of them. What did patricia etteh and dimeji bankole benefit the yorubas? They only enriched themselves. Your government enriches individuals only. We are not like fools who sing your praises cos you gave their tribes men political posts. What we want are developments. Am glad you failed in installing mulikat cos we would have faced the kind of thuggery the fayose you gave federal backing is delivery to the ekiti people. I hear you are bringing obanikoro for lagos. Bring it on! Why do you associate yourself with thugs, fraudsters, drug barons, militants and looters? Mr president, you disappointed not only the yorubas but also sane nigerians. We voted massively for you in 2011, am sorry to say this in tears: you won't have our votes anymore.
Re: I Regret Not Having A Yoruba As Speaker. Jonathan by omega2128(m): 11:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
Have being reading all comments and it's still
mostly same set of Nigerians (South East and
South South) that are supporting Jonathan. The
Presidency has finally succeeded in polarizing the
country into ethnic and religion group just for
political gain. But i have a few questions for you people from these region. Where were you
people when Jonathan was a Vice President and
Pastor Tunde Bakare and Professor Wole Soyinka
led Save Nigeria Group (SNG) to the street of
Abuja in 2009 and protested against the
Maladministration of the few cabal during Umaru Yar'dua Illness before his eventual death. You
people where in total silence when the few cabal
refused to recognize the then Vice President as
Acting President despite the inability of the then
President Yara'dua to perform his constitutional
duty. What Benefit are most of you actually deriving from this present government under
Jonathan apart from the fact that he appointed
less than 1% of your tribal people into political
office and how has that appointment improve
your welfare individually. Why can't you people
reason that Jonathan government is just for few wealthy individual and NOT for the masses like
most of you commenting and supporting him.
Some of you are here comparing Jonathan and
Obasanjo. You are here comparing Failure against
Failure when we should be comparing ourselves
with the outside develop western world. So because your child score 30% and another child
score 25% now mean you should pat your child
at back and say "weldone". Failure is Failure and it
has no other name. Obasanjo failed Nigerian and
that was why he was voted out even in his
polling unit in Abeokuta. His daughter lost her election scandalously. Why are you people now
commenting as if it was only your vote that made
Jonathan became president in 2011. YORUBA
voted massively for Jonathan in 2011 thinking he
was the messiah to salvage our dear country
from the clumps of corrupt individual and he won with a landslide victory. We voted for Jonathan
and NOT PDP because he promised Nigerian
heaven and Earth. Hausa voted for Jonathan
because they felt he will better their life. But what
are we experiencing today. Death has become so
cheap in our country that we now Count numbers. Children are slaughtered like chicken
everyday and millions have been rendered
homeless. Why is Jonathan Commander-in-Chief
of the armed forces but will be blaming some
people for his inability to protect his subject.
Corruption is obviously on the high side in the country and the President is Celebrating Corrupt
individual giving them "National Award" to the
glaring eye of the whole world. Jonathan has
failed in his primary assignment as president and
he must vacate the seat in 2015 by the special
grace of God. The Truth must be told. Nigeria Political and economy problem is too big for
Jonathan and has overwhelmed him. He is NOT
competent and Fit to be the president of our
nation. We need a President that love the citizen
of this country so much and is so passionate to
serve the citizens. We need a President that is ready to sacrifice a lot for the betterment of the
masses. Am hoping and praying for that time
when all Nigerian will NEVER mind if the
President, Vice President, Senate President,
Speaker and Chief Judge of the Federation are all
from ONE Geo-political Region and One Religion BUT WILL ONLY be AFTER Good Governance and
Sound Welfare package for all citizens. God bless
my Country Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Having A Yoruba As Speaker. Jonathan by 7lives: 11:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
Too late to shed crocodile tears. What did you do when a PDP leader was calling the APC a yoruba amala and ewedu party in anambra? You were seated there urging them on as they ridiculed awolowo. His spirit gave you a taste of disgrace to come when you visited a great university named after him, as the students chanted and called you and your cohorts thieves. Where's our lagos-ibadan expressway? Is it now you want to repair all the junk federal roads in lagos? Oh, you suddenly realised that the votes from SS and SE can't help you retain aso rock so you now. need those of the SW. I thought those 2 regions were the pillar of your government as you proudly announced to the world as if they were the only regions you that got you elected. Even if they were, should a president be making such divisive statements? I was never a tribalist but you woke up my tribal conscience. We are glad tambuwal became the speaker cos we yorubas aren't fools. That seat was a bargain for the huge political relevance we are enjoying today. Who doesn't know that having a yoruba man there via the fraudulent PDP zoning would have favoured you and only you as he would do your bidding just as the senate has been doing? The Mulikat you wanted to install is from my constituency in ogbomosho and I was on ground in 2011 when she came begging to be re-elected as she shared N500 notes to the people and dropped a transformer too weak to carry the load of the neighborhood. Her brake light hasn't been seen since then. That's enough to show you that you would have just empowered an individual yoruba instead of the whole of them. What did patricia etteh and dimeji bankole benefit the yorubas? They only enriched themselves. Your government enriches individuals only. We are not like fools who sing your praises cos you gave their tribes men political posts. What we want are developments. Am glad you failed in installing mulikat cos we would have faced the kind of thuggery the fayose you gave federal backing is delivery to the ekiti people. I hear you are bringing obanikoro for lagos. Bring it on! Why do you associate yourself with thugs, fraudsters, drug barons, militants and looters? Mr president, you disappointed not only the yorubas but also sane nigerians. We voted massively fo
r you in 2011, am sorry to say this in tears: you won't have our votes anymore.

Omo Olugbon ni mi o swagger''. Ajise bi Oyo la a ri Oyo ki ise bi baba enikan.
Kudos brother, this is the mindset of an average Yoruba man. Adaba o nani a nkun igbe, inanjo eye oko nlo, ketekete jona Ku, iso pin.
I'm also from Ogbomoso, but my mum is an Awori. One love bro, shalom.
Re: I Regret Not Having A Yoruba As Speaker. Jonathan by HugeMac: 12:11am On Nov 30, 2014
brown3:
yes he have to militarized the polling unit, because of miscreant like u who re ready to die like a rat, because of pot of poradge.
LOOOL Don't mind them
Re: I Regret Not Having A Yoruba As Speaker. Jonathan by HugeMac: 12:14am On Nov 30, 2014
omega2128:
Have being reading all comments and it's still
mostly same set of Nigerians (South East and
South South) that are supporting Jonathan. The
Presidency has finally succeeded in polarizing the
country into ethnic and religion group just for
political gain. But i have a few questions for you people from these region. Where were you
people when Jonathan was a Vice President and
Pastor Tunde Bakare and Professor Wole Soyinka
led Save Nigeria Group (SNG) to the street of
Abuja in 2009 and protested against the
Maladministration of the few cabal during Umaru Yar'dua Illness before his eventual death. You
people where in total silence when the few cabal
refused to recognize the then Vice President as
Acting President despite the inability of the then
President Yara'dua to perform his constitutional
duty. What Benefit are most of you actually deriving from this present government under
Jonathan apart from the fact that he appointed
less than 1% of your tribal people into political
office and how has that appointment improve
your welfare individually. Why can't you people
reason that Jonathan government is just for few wealthy individual and NOT for the masses like
most of you commenting and supporting him.
Some of you are here comparing Jonathan and
Obasanjo. You are here comparing Failure against
Failure when we should be comparing ourselves
with the outside develop western world. So because your child score 30% and another child
score 25% now mean you should pat your child
at back and say "weldone". Failure is Failure and it
has no other name. Obasanjo failed Nigerian and
that was why he was voted out even in his
polling unit in Abeokuta. His daughter lost her election scandalously. Why are you people now
commenting as if it was only your vote that made
Jonathan became president in 2011. YORUBA
voted massively for Jonathan in 2011 thinking he
was the messiah to salvage our dear country
from the clumps of corrupt individual and he won with a landslide victory. We voted for Jonathan
and NOT PDP because he promised Nigerian
heaven and Earth. Hausa voted for Jonathan
because they felt he will better their life. But what
are we experiencing today. Death has become so
cheap in our country that we now Count numbers. Children are slaughtered like chicken
everyday and millions have been rendered
homeless. Why is Jonathan Commander-in-Chief
of the armed forces but will be blaming some
people for his inability to protect his subject.
Corruption is obviously on the high side in the country and the President is Celebrating Corrupt
individual giving them "National Award" to the
glaring eye of the whole world. Jonathan has
failed in his primary assignment as president and
he must vacate the seat in 2015 by the special
grace of God. The Truth must be told. Nigeria Political and economy problem is too big for
Jonathan and has overwhelmed him. He is NOT
competent and Fit to be the president of our
nation. We need a President that love the citizen
of this country so much and is so passionate to
serve the citizens. We need a President that is ready to sacrifice a lot for the betterment of the
masses. Am hoping and praying for that time
when all Nigerian will NEVER mind if the
President, Vice President, Senate President,
Speaker and Chief Judge of the Federation are all
from ONE Geo-political Region and One Religion BUT WILL ONLY be AFTER Good Governance and
Sound Welfare package for all citizens. God bless
my Country Nigeria
STOP COPYING AND PASTING PEOPLES ARTICLE , WHY CAN'T YOU WRITE YOUR OWN , YOU NO GO SCHOOL
Re: I Regret Not Having A Yoruba As Speaker. Jonathan by sam90s(m): 1:06am On Nov 30, 2014
gratiaeo:
It's actually 'gra gra'.
Re: I Regret Not Having A Yoruba As Speaker. Jonathan by sam90s(m): 1:12am On Nov 30, 2014
Truckpusher:
I'm amazed too.
Yorubas are usually known to have an independent mind in Nigerian politics, but how on earth a brown toothed Gambari puppet simply mesmerized them into oblivion while stealing them blind is something that calls for an urgent reawakening of a people that are known to have said 'no' to oppression,highhandedness and the ugly born-to-rule-mentality of the Northern Islamaofascist oligarchy.
If anyone doubts me ,they should ask Abacha about his time as a military dictator, let him explain to you how the Yorubas made him a living demon both home and abroad until he died - Abacha was so demonized in such a manner to an extent that he unwillingly succumbed to making a democratic change before death snatched him.But nowadays what we are seeing is appalling as some of these sophisticated people with sophisticated politics are now lining up and plotting to return power at all cost to the Gambaris who ensured that the best and the freest and fair election won by a man that was not only loved by the Yorubas but every other region except for the self acclaimed owners of Nigeria was annulled,himself killed alongside with his wife.
The truth is that the real sons and daughters of Odua knew what to do when the time comes and I'm glad we have a lot them here.

Reverse psychology 101!

1 Like

Re: I Regret Not Having A Yoruba As Speaker. Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:23am On Nov 30, 2014
bigtt76:
No mind am ....he's on a farewell visit grin

Exactly.
Re: I Regret Not Having A Yoruba As Speaker. Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:29am On Nov 30, 2014
brown3:
In 2015, a general election year, he may move all our military and para-military from their formations, and even withdraw the ones in the North East, to monitor polling station.
Re: I Regret Not Having A Yoruba As Speaker. Jonathan by brown3: 7:20am On Nov 30, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

In 2015, a general election year, he may move all our military and para-military from their formations, and even withdraw the ones in the North East, to monitor polling station.
yes he should move our security personnel to the polling unit to keep miscreant like u at bay.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video / Reactions As Dead Innocent Umezulike Is Banned From Traveling Abroad By Buhari / Kwara Governorship Election Results From Polling Units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.