Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,523 members, 7,914,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:49 AM

This Annoying Thing About Nigerian Comedians - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Annoying Thing About Nigerian Comedians (35641 Views)

Wives Of Nigerian Comedians In A Group Picture / Wives Of Nigerian Comedians; Who Is The Most Beautiful Amongst Them? / Nigerian Comedians Lack Creativity – Basketmouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Annoying Thing About Nigerian Comedians by Sweetlemon(f): 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
Djicemob:
AY and funny shouldnt be in the same thread let alone sentence.However,whatever ur opinion is,i cant dispute u on it cos its urs.No pun intended.

Just read to comprehend. That's all I ask. And it's for your own good.
Re: This Annoying Thing About Nigerian Comedians by Sweetlemon(f): 3:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
maxani:
Let's go easy on the lot of them.
They say comedy is really hard work.
The bedrock of standup comedy in the country (maybe also abroad) was built on daily struggles and misfortune of the lower class.
It's not that easy to get inspiration from such anymore once you've grown into a higher income level.
I Wish them all the best.

One of the few people that understand my message.

Yeah you make sense. This could be the reason.....
Re: This Annoying Thing About Nigerian Comedians by Djicemob: 4:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
Sweetlemon:

Just read to comprehend. That's all I ask. And it's for your own good.
Now you are insulting my intelligence...and the rest of your readers.
Re: This Annoying Thing About Nigerian Comedians by Synthase(m): 4:11pm On Dec 04, 2014
Lokogoma:
d one that baffle me is DAT Helen Paul still behaving like a kid
Apparently, you lack some sense of humour! Playing a kid is her own unique brand in comedy, at least in her movie roles you dont see her play that same brand.
Re: This Annoying Thing About Nigerian Comedians by GetUmad: 4:54pm On Dec 04, 2014
StarBoard:

Really?

You must be thick.

Like I said, read my post properly.

Then apply your understanding.
Dude, why were you so touchy? WTF. The guy was on same page with you and you went all bazuka on his comment. He only buttressed more on your point.
Re: This Annoying Thing About Nigerian Comedians by GetUmad: 4:56pm On Dec 04, 2014
UnknownT:
lol! And i was thinking we are on the same page, i had to check if it was the same person that quoted me wrote this. Maybe you misunderstood me, just maybe!
I salute your manners.
Re: This Annoying Thing About Nigerian Comedians by UnknownT: 5:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
GetUmad:

I salute your manners.
thanks. This is internet, nobody wins award for cussing
Re: This Annoying Thing About Nigerian Comedians by Onyenna(m): 5:15pm On Dec 04, 2014
Bunsky:
guy no vex abeg,no be my fault.
Na new nairaland competition be that since yesterday.

this is serious! lemme start booking space(s) just in case.... ighotago........
Re: This Annoying Thing About Nigerian Comedians by amaraekennia: 6:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
TDstarr:
AY is not a commedian he is an entertainer who shines with the stars of other people, the only way i can laugh for ay's joke is of i have laughing gas attached to my nose or if am high on weed, sometimes i just watch him fool himself
u are on point.
Re: This Annoying Thing About Nigerian Comedians by Infomizer(m): 6:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
enemmo:
OP .Talent aside, Kevin hart and co have a team of writers hired to churn out jokes after jokes for them.some of these writers are comedians themselves.only got to know dat after reading sheldons novel about toby temple,cant remember the name now.

A Stranger in the Mirror...

You're welcome
Re: This Annoying Thing About Nigerian Comedians by JayEye(m): 5:33am On Dec 06, 2014
pweetyz:
hehehe..you're so not serious grin
Damn serious ma'am ....you still got issues with your mail ??
Re: This Annoying Thing About Nigerian Comedians by pweetyz(f): 10:26pm On Dec 07, 2014
JayEye:

Damn serious ma'am ....you still got issues with your mail ??
yup..still got the ish..thanks though
Re: This Annoying Thing About Nigerian Comedians by Atama1(m): 9:46am On Mar 11, 2015
Some people like me whoare really passionate about making others laugh.... How do me get there?
Sometimes is more encouraging to drop advice rather dan critism.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Richard Quest Resurrects The War Between Nigeria Jollof & Ghana Jollof Rice / Eniola Badmus Meets The Ooni & Olori Of Ife / Davido: "Heaven Go Too Sweet Can’t Wait!!" - Fans React (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.