Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,138 members, 7,887,294 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:07 AM

APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage (17914 Views)

Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is / Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) / Photos: President Jonathan Celebrates Christmas In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by dOnLarich: 10:25am On Dec 25, 2014
GMB till he kick bucket while GEJ n his lovers can kick storex tank.... Sai BUHARI
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 25, 2014
Most def! Clueless n crew-eniduroooooooooooo! #change 2015!
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by shiffynaani(m): 10:37am On Dec 25, 2014
tyson99:

Thanks
happy birthday bro
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by discusant: 10:38am On Dec 25, 2014
The opposite is the case. And that is that giving Nigeria to Buhari's APC next election implies that this is the last Christmas in freedom for Nigerians.

[b]Buhari's was the worst brutal dictatorship ever in Nigeria's history.

Buharinomics then was giving import licenses to friends and goons - no body could do business with foreign countries except import licence approval by Buhari people. Thus, too many good Nigerian businesses owned by honest people crumbled under Buhari regime.

Under Buhari regime, Nigerians would queue for hours for essential commodities like milk, sugar, tomatoes. etc. being rationed by soldiers flogging them with bulalas.

Under Buhari, citizens were executed with retroactive laws.

Buhari was the head at large when sickly Abacha was leader. That regime was the most corrupt ever in Nigeria and Africa. Buhari watched or participated, but refused to stop the corruption then. The regime's stolen money stored in many foreign countries made headlines all over the world when Abacha died. Buhari has since taken part in three most expensive presidential election results. Does he print Naira?

Buhari did not provide for Nigerian youths to succeed him in leading Nigeria, that's why in his 70s, Buhari is still itching to lead Nigeria. When shall the youths lead?

Buhari has not changed from his dictatorial characters; since he left office, he is not known to have gone through any modern school to improve his democratic credentials.
[/b]
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by Leo001(m): 10:44am On Dec 25, 2014
So GMB will be sharing 180million cows to Nigerians approximately! LOL
That how they brainwashed them to die for jihad and seventy virgins awaiting them on Paradise.
Bros wake up its already morning and stop day dreaming.

Merry Christmas!!!

1 Like

Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by adbokus(m): 10:45am On Dec 25, 2014
You are wrong! You are the ones in bondage. Bondage of lies, corruption, treachery, hypocrisy, avarice..save yourselves first, then we would have had the change we really need&want!!!
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by nigerianvenom(m): 10:45am On Dec 25, 2014
KriTic24A:

Dear Akon419, believe it or not, Nigerians are living in BONDAGE, at least economically.
While politicians have a way of deceiving the people, as that can be testified to, when Obasanjo was canvasing for votes back then in 1999.
If you still don't believe we live in bondage, how do you explain the reason Nigerians are employed as CONTRACT WORKERS without benefits right in their fatherland?
Yet they can be 'flushed-out' at the slightest excuse.
To be candid, Nigerians ought to have been on social security by now going by huge amounts being wasted on practically everything.

was nigerians not leaving in bondage during buhari's terror reign?
why are u guys not always straight forward?
why make buhari looks like a saint he is not?
come feb 2014,we shall see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 25, 2014
I say a big Amen to that!! APC ka anyi ga eso ma O na eje eje ma O na ala ala !! grin grin grin
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by Forwetinnah: 10:48am On Dec 25, 2014
I was never in bondage. ..na una know who una dey come enslave, me sha no follow and una no go succed
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by badex11: 10:51am On Dec 25, 2014
Please Kindly assist to cast your vote for my daughter by liking her picture in the ongoing cussons baby moments competition.

https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details.php?ref=276

THAT’S HER!!!
Please kindly vote for my daughter
All you need to do is like her picture
Please confirm the name before voting
Her name is DEBORAH ANJOLAOLUWA OGUNTIMEHIN

Please Forward this message on her behalf.
THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU.

Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by reezee: 10:53am On Dec 25, 2014
Akon419:
Alhaji Lai Mohammed just compare the life of your fellow Muslims are living and Christians and tell us who is living in bondage. We never told you that we celebrate our Christmas in bondage as you stated. This is unacceptable and insult to Nigerian Christian community
whether you like it or not we are all living in bondage. right now in maiduguri there is 24 hours curfew cos of xmas and about a month ago there was a bomb blast in the central mosque in kano
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by toyoutoyou: 11:10am On Dec 25, 2014
KriTic24A:

Dear Akon419, believe it or not, Nigerians are living in BONDAGE, at least economically.
While politicians have a way of deceiving the people, as that can be testified to, when Obasanjo was canvasing for votes back then in 1999.
If you still don't believe we live in bondage, how do you explain the reason Nigerians are employed as CONTRACT WORKERS without benefits right in their fatherland?
Yet they can be 'flushed-out' at the slightest excuse.
To be candid, Nigerians ought to have been on social security by now going by huge amounts being wasted on practically everything.
Only reasonable people will understand u so well.Never try to waste ur time explaining to fools how this administration has failed many Nigerians.They are just with eyes but without vision.Fools will never mind being ruled by a mediocre because they lack great knowledge to understand what a citizen of a country should benefit from his country.A typical example is Asari Dokubo.
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by satelliteDISH(m): 11:11am On Dec 25, 2014
9jatriot:
PDP bondage is really worst than most demonic bondages. Luckily we non need pastors to cast them out, ballot papers will do the trick.
I Thank GOD for democracy. the power to vote the INCOMPETENT & CLUELESS CLOWN out of ASO ROCK is in our hands. VOTE WISELY NIGERIANS.
***But i fear small sha say this corrupt PEE DEE PEE fit Rig this election 'cos right now APC holds all the FOUR ACES***
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by emoo4: 11:11am On Dec 25, 2014
I AM NOT IN BONDAGE! I AM CELEBRATING CHRISTMAS, THE BEST EVER.
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by iyamoliki: 11:14am On Dec 25, 2014
Aminoooo, if u went ur life to be rule the way Nigeria is ruled, don't say Amin.
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by HirstMOG(m): 11:22am On Dec 25, 2014
tyson99:
Amen to that,GMB till 2033 and Happy birthday to me

Person wey neva win 1st election!! Una funny sha!! Lolz!!
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by tommykiwi(m): 11:22am On Dec 25, 2014
Akon419:
Alhaji Lai Mohammed just compare the life of your fellow Muslims are living and Christians and tell us who is living in bondage. We never told you that we celebrate our Christmas in bondage as you stated. This is unacceptable and insult to Nigerian Christian community
Tanx man..Some fools who don't undastands English will be hailing is write up,we Christians always enjoys our Xmas if not for is fellow Northerners dat are Bombing xtains.
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by muffiebish(m): 11:28am On Dec 25, 2014
Nigerians are reaping what their fore fathers sewn...it can't be undone
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by dohiswill: 11:29am On Dec 25, 2014
Bihari is an insult on the Christian community.
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 25, 2014
If Liar Muhammed, Tinubu and their cohorts are living in bondage, I can only say a big SORRY to them.
As for me and my family, we not in any bondage.

What an insult to Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by Raiders: 11:30am On Dec 25, 2014
kristisking:
Liar Mumuamed at it again.Where has he being all this while?I keep wondering who is this babalawo that keeps deceiving APC supporters that they can win 2015 presidential elections.Another woefull performance is on the way.I can bet with my life.
15 years of pdp rule and we still cant produce more than 4000mw of power for a 170 million Nigerians. And yet you still don't think we are in bondage. Anyway, good luck to you as you keep on voting and supporting pdp
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by dhidden: 11:36am On Dec 25, 2014
The one who TRULY has Christ is NEVER in bondage, he/she has been set FREE.... some eyes/ears/tongues see/hear/speak deep things. Care to join that group? JESUS IS LORD!
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by kodded(m): 11:37am On Dec 25, 2014
Raiders:
15 years of pdp rule and we still cant produce more than 4000mw of power for a 170 million Nigerians. And yet you still don't think we are in bondage. Anyway, good luck to you as you keep on voting and supporting pdp
but those past pdp members since 1999 are now in apc ? undecided

3 Likes

Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by kodded(m): 11:38am On Dec 25, 2014
Raiders:
but those past pdp members since 1999 are now in apc undecided

1 Like

Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by kasiem(m): 11:41am On Dec 25, 2014
i never knew that lai could be this prophetic. what the man is saying that buhari will die of heart attack after losing his last election in 2015 and nigerians will start enjoying freedom from the bondage of terrorism which is affecting our economic and social growth.

1 Like

Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by stigman(m): 11:44am On Dec 25, 2014
APC am not in bondage Idio ts
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by dhidden: 11:45am On Dec 25, 2014
satelliteDISH:
I Thank GOD for democracy. the power to vote the INCOMPETENT & CLUELESS CLOWN out of ASO ROCK is in our hands. VOTE WISELY NIGERIANS.
***But i fear small sha say this corrupt PEE DEE PEE fit Rig this election 'cos right now APC holds all the FOUR ACES***

How so easily men forget that God has a final say in the affairs of men! @satelliteDish, GOD holds whatever "FOUR ACES"...... FEAR GOD, He can do and undo. Nigeria is in God's hands; not PDP, not APC!!!
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by M4gunners: 11:46am On Dec 25, 2014
Akon419:
Hus brothers are living in the Bush,while their mate's are planning how to owned Estates.He don't have anything to say again hence this rubbish.
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by jzdoberman: 11:47am On Dec 25, 2014
Mr. Whatever your name is: who are you trying to fool? We have been hearing such since 1960! Don't bother yourself, uncle Joe WILL take care of these problems if ONLY you guys( up there) could only cooperate with him and the entire nation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Donald Duke: ‘PDP Lost Election Due To Arrogance,’ Former Governor Says / Five Chibok Parents Received Calls From Missing Girls’ Mobiles / Buhari’s Strategists Chasing Ants By Reuben Abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.