Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,141 members, 7,887,305 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:20 AM

APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage (17916 Views)

Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is / Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) / Photos: President Jonathan Celebrates Christmas In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by Sinkills: 3:26pm On Feb 10, 2017
emiye:
saTANic bondage, we must do the deliverance with our thumb......

If you press beside umblellla with your thumb, you are fortifying your bondage
It's like people fortified their 'bondage' during the last election. Or what can we call this?
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by Sinkills: 4:35pm On Feb 10, 2017
Prince0500:
SO MUCH EXPECTATION FOR THE APC ,I will advise that while they hope for the best they should prepare for the worst
Did you prophesy or what can we call this?
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by Sinkills: 4:47pm On Feb 10, 2017
discusant:
The opposite is the case. And that is that giving Nigeria to Buhari's APC next election implies that this is the last Christmas in freedom for Nigerians.

[b]Buhari's was the worst brutal dictatorship ever in Nigeria's history.

Buharinomics then was giving import licenses to friends and goons - no body could do business with foreign countries except import licence approval by Buhari people. Thus, too many good Nigerian businesses owned by honest people crumbled under Buhari regime.

Under Buhari regime, Nigerians would queue for hours for essential commodities like milk, sugar, tomatoes. etc. being rationed by soldiers flogging them with bulalas.

Under Buhari, citizens were executed with retroactive laws.

Buhari was the head at large when sickly Abacha was leader. That regime was the most corrupt ever in Nigeria and Africa. Buhari watched or participated, but refused to stop the corruption then. The regime's stolen money stored in many foreign countries made headlines all over the world when Abacha died. Buhari has since taken part in three most expensive presidential election results. Does he print Naira?

Buhari did not provide for Nigerian youths to succeed him in leading Nigeria, that's why in his 70s, Buhari is still itching to lead Nigeria. When shall the youths lead?

Buhari has not changed from his dictatorial characters; since he left office, he is not known to have gone through any modern school to improve his democratic credentials.
[/b]
Is this a prophesy or did you know our amiable leader so closely?
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by Sinkills: 4:57pm On Feb 10, 2017
adbokus:
You are wrong! You are the ones in bondage. Bondage of lies, corruption, treachery, hypocrisy, avarice..save yourselves first, then we would have had the change we really need&want!!!
Hmmmmmm!
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by Sinkills: 5:02pm On Feb 10, 2017
KriTic24A:

If you say you are free, that's good.
But then, how many Nigerians are that free?
If you are not sufferring, are the percentage of Nigerians sufferring not also high?

If you must refer to my mentions, please try to be objective.

I did not say say a particular person is the messiah so long we all are human beings, the tendency to get corrupted is always very high but higher in others depending on individuals.

Claiming we are free because somebody must write to sooth the ego of his paymaster is an understatement at least not when you and i know that we deserved more than we are getting.

Wishing you the same merriments.We deserved more than what we were getting then. What about now? Did Nigeria move from frying pan to fire?

Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by Sinkills: 5:07pm On Feb 10, 2017
KriTic24A:

If you say you are free, that's good.
But then, how many Nigerians are that free?
If you are not sufferring, are the percentage of Nigerians sufferring not also high?

If you must refer to my mentions, please try to be objective.

I did not say say a particular person is the messiah so long we all are human beings, the tendency to get corrupted is always very high but higher in others depending on individuals.

Claiming we are free because somebody must write to sooth the ego of his paymaster is an understatement at least not when you and i know that we deserved more than we are getting.

Wishing you the same merriments.

We deserved better in 2014 than what were getting. What about now?Is this a case of dropping from frying pan into the fire?

2 Likes

Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by UnchangeableGod: 8:43am On Dec 25, 2018
greaterlove:
This must be a joke.
Are Nigerians out of bondage or deeper in it?

2 Likes

Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by UnchangeableGod: 8:46am On Dec 25, 2018
obiZEAL:
The peoples General will librate us
How far has he done that four years down the line? I expect blame game as usual.

3 Likes

Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by UnchangeableGod: 8:46am On Dec 25, 2018
minister2015:
change is inevitable come feb 2015.
What kind of change Sir, positive or negative?

2 Likes

Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by UnchangeableGod: 8:49am On Dec 25, 2018
9jatriot:
PDP bondage is really worst than most demonic bondages. Luckily we non need pastors to cast them out, ballot papers will do the trick.
How far Sir? Are you out of bondage or willing to go deeper because of the promise of becoming president in 2023?

4 Likes

Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by UnchangeableGod: 8:54am On Dec 25, 2018
KriTic24A:

Dear Akon419, believe it or not, Nigerians are living in BONDAGE, at least economically.
While politicians have a way of deceiving the people, as that can be testified to, when Obasanjo was canvasing for votes back then in 1999.
If you still don't believe we live in bondage, how do you explain the reason Nigerians are employed as CONTRACT WORKERS without benefits right in their fatherland?
Yet they can be 'flushed-out' at the slightest excuse.
To be candid, Nigerians ought to have been on social security by now going by huge amounts being wasted on practically everything.
Is Nigeria better economically now than in 2014? I expect to read the now archaic phrase, "the past government is responsible" blame game.

1 Like

Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by UnchangeableGod: 8:55am On Dec 25, 2018
Maczeelly:
Wow

CHANGE
What kind of change do we now have Sir?

1 Like

Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by UnchangeableGod: 8:55am On Dec 25, 2018
teemanbastos:
[size=48pt]AMEN... We are definitely moving from Egypt to Canaan
#Buhari
#Osinbajo
#liberation
#change[/size]
How far have we gone?

1 Like

Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by UnchangeableGod: 8:56am On Dec 25, 2018
free2ryhme:
I have never celebrate any xmas in bondage

I reject it for you all IJN
I reject it too.

3 Likes

Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by teemanbastos(m): 8:59am On Dec 25, 2018
UnchangeableGod:
How far have we gone?
closer to the Nigeria of our dreams than we were yesterday
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by UnchangeableGod: 9:02am On Dec 25, 2018
countsparrow:
Thank u jare APC

All dis pdp goons sef, sometimes I wonder if u profit directly or indirectly from dis Jona government sef, or maybe ur systems just like suffering... Ati kekere ni e ti mo ikoro aye
Are things better or worse now Sir? Most who claimed they voted for change are showing their true colours: they actually voted for ethnicity. Even if Nigerians are in greater economic hardship and peoples lives are being wasted under the watchful eyes of this government of 'change' they don't care. Nigeria can keep on burning down. All that matters to them is that their own tribesman becomes president in 2023!

4 Likes

Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by UnchangeableGod: 9:08am On Dec 25, 2018
emiye:
saTANic bondage, we must do the deliverance with our thumb......

If you press beside umblellla with your thumb, you are fortifying your bondage
But a particular ethnic group are willing to fortify poverty, hunger, joblessness, nepotism, tyranny, intimidation, disobedience to court orders, killings, blame game, divisions. etc just because they have been promised that their kinsman will be president by 2023!

5 Likes

Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by UnchangeableGod: 9:10am On Dec 25, 2018
magabounce:
Singing *the storm is over* !!!
Is the storm over now or is it worse under the government of 'change'? Are you willing to come out of the storm or sink deeper?

1 Like

Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by UnchangeableGod: 9:14am On Dec 25, 2018
sharawwy:
Amen oooooh
Change is all we yearn for!!!
Yes oh! By the grace of God, we shall have a positive change by February 16th, 2019 (or any other day) by the grace of the Almighty.

1 Like

Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by UnchangeableGod: 9:19am On Dec 25, 2018
teemanbastos:
closer to the Nigeria of our dreams than we were yesterday
Sir, objectively speaking, are Nigerians better off now or in worse bondage than in 2014?

1 Like

Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by UnchangeableGod: 9:23am On Dec 25, 2018
Okaka27:
2 years as Vice president +
2 years as Acting president +
4 years as President = NOTHING

Then u want to add anoda 4 years...
No way, e don do, na u we go chop??

A new Govt has come!!! change has come!!
God has answered our prayers

#SaiBuhari2015
Sir, are Nigerians experiencing better change in their fortunes in 2018 or a change for the worse?

3 Likes

Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by UnchangeableGod: 9:26am On Dec 25, 2018
Prince0500:
SO MUCH EXPECTATION FOR THE APC ,I will advise that while they hope for the best they should prepare for the worst
Hmmmmmmmmmm! Is this prophecy or prediction?

1 Like

Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by UnchangeableGod: 9:27am On Dec 25, 2018
9jatriot:

Comments ungrateful to God? do explain. Are you sure you cannot relate the party with blood sucking demons? For answers, listen to the news and calculate the number of people that have died this year alone as a result of poor handling of security.
Sir, are Nigerians safer now than in 2014?

1 Like

Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by UnchangeableGod: 9:30am On Dec 25, 2018
PStacks:

I didn't know somebody would bring up this issue of contract staff.

In those days, our forefathers were carted away across the atlantic to work as slaves on sugar-cane plantations, these days, you don't need to be carted away by the whites to be slaves on plantations in brazil or Bolivia or America. Right in Nigeria. Right in our father land, we are "Modern Day Wage Slaves"..

How can you explain a staff with a university degree and an NYSC certificate gets paid say 180k and then u employ a graduate with same NYSC certificate and pay such person 60k and say he's a contract staff!

What differentiates a contract staff from a full staff? I really want to know.

This is not just bondage but Slavery.

As an unemployed graduate u are entitled to Some sort of social security, before u get on any payroll, but today in nigeria, that's not the case.

GEJ must Go.

Sai Buhari 2015
Sir, is the unemployment situation better now for graduates?

2 Likes

Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by UnchangeableGod: 9:32am On Dec 25, 2018
Lurcky:
The Change we need cannot be given by hypocrites and all past criminals.
Never have I seen a political party happy with the terrorism in the country and even to the extent of using it to campaign for Power.

Nigerians need Change that's true but when that change is coming from hypocrites.

Transformation is always the best option to vie for.

GEJ till a better candidate emerges
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm! Prophecy or prediction.

1 Like

Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by UnchangeableGod: 9:33am On Dec 25, 2018
christopher123:
What is actually wrong with these APC folks ..they just talk anyhow ...what makes them think that we are in slavery

If they are in slavery I and my family are free born

They should mind their utterances

Happy Christmas all
Are things better now?

1 Like

Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by UnchangeableGod: 9:34am On Dec 25, 2018
WOCKHARDI:
There is no country in this world that doesn't have challenges. HIGHLIGHTING Nigeria's own out of proportion isn't going to make me an ally with the opposition. Instead I'll sympathise with the government for all it has to contend with. People have been making fantabulous election promises since Adam but when it comes to doing, it's a different ball game. Personally I am not in bondage in my country -challenges or no challenges.
I think the APC government will like this.

1 Like

Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by UnchangeableGod: 9:37am On Dec 25, 2018
Billygee2u:
APC,stop trying to deceive Nigerians,they are wiser than you thought .
Do you believe that picking a so called pastor as Buhari running mate,will make Nigerians to be believing every waste words you vomit?
They actually did and now we know better. The funniest part is that certain people want things to continue this way for selfish and ethnocentric the reasons!

3 Likes

Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by UnchangeableGod: 9:40am On Dec 25, 2018
naijasaints:
Nigerians will start enjoying from 2015...we av been under PDPs economic bondage(corruption).Its stopping in 2015.
Is that so? How far have Nigerians been enjoying since 2015 as you claimed? I expect to read the usual "it is the fault of the previous government" bla, bla, boring, blame game.

1 Like

Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 25, 2018
Atiku 2019
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by UnchangeableGod: 9:56am On Dec 25, 2018
my broda,change must come o,. come 2015..its apc, gmb/osibanjo or nothin. its well enough for PDP...they have had d most wicked swell time n it should be o.k 4 dem.. but let it be clear..that anybody who votes for PDP come 2015, is commiting a very grave sin...blieve me. if nottin else but for d lives of those graduates who died looking 4 job at that stadium. mr president i want to ask you, was that bokoharam too?. God ,forgive all this tan bastards.. n bring their lives to what Nigeria has become 2day...sm pple can be blindly cruel..n pdp/gej supporters are number one...at least..pdp is a punishment Nigerians have seen wif dia eyes..let apc/gmb remain d one they still speculate..we need change..n d change must come..shey na naija we dey..? we dey wait. oturu ge were anya now furu oku...any PDP e-diot wey qoute me thunder go fire
im anus.. make im try make we see..

Are things better now? If those who voted for PDP in 2015 'committed sin' in your estimation, what about those who still want to vote for the APC despite their failure to fulfill most of their promises, wanton killings, increase in Boko Haram menace, insecurity, increased unemployment, povery, weakning value of the naira, inpunity, suppression of critics, disobedience to court orders, partiality in the so-called fight against corruption, little care for education, divide and rule tactics, plus their notorious blame game, etc.

1 Like

Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by Arysexy(m): 9:57am On Dec 25, 2018
APC deception is over

As for the Yorubas, the world has known you lots for whom you are.

Those that want this useless govt to stay put in power because of political office promise shall never see good things in their lives.

Spits on this evil govt and her supporters

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Security: South East Governors Endorse NPF Community Policing Model / Troops Rescue Three FGC Yauri Students & One Teacher; Kill One Bandit / Niger, Mali, Burkina Not Going Back To ECOWAS – General Tiani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.