Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:53 PM

APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage (17963 Views)

Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is / Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) / Photos: President Jonathan Celebrates Christmas In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by dubra: 11:04am On Dec 25, 2018
Shameless people everywhere
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by teemanbastos(m): 11:17am On Dec 25, 2018
UnchangeableGod:
Sir, objectively speaking, are Nigerians better off now or in worse bondage than in 2014?
depends on what you see and I believe things got better based on what I see
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by Ofunaofu: 1:04pm On Dec 25, 2018
Do we now have a better Christmas under an APC govt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by basilo101: 1:42pm On Dec 25, 2018
They have worsened the bondage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by basilo101: 1:43pm On Dec 25, 2018
teemanbastos:
Please tell us what you see
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by teemanbastos(m): 3:38pm On Dec 25, 2018
basilo101:
Please tell us what you see
i can't see it for you!
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by UnchangeableGod: 4:54pm On Dec 25, 2018
teemanbastos:
Can you please mentione one or two things you see that makes you believe things are better now than in 2014?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by UnchangeableGod: 5:01pm On Dec 25, 2018
Ofunaofu:
Do we now have a better Christmas under an APC govt
This is the one million dollar question those wanting to vote the APC government again in 2019 should answer.
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by UnchangeableGod: 5:02pm On Dec 25, 2018
basilo101:
They have worsened the bondage
Who Sir?
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by SheikhMuniru(m): 5:09pm On Dec 25, 2018
THIS YEAR IS THE LAST XMAS BONDAGE FOR APC AND BUHARI INSHAL ALLAH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by UnchangeableGod: 5:13pm On Dec 25, 2018
teemanbastos:
i can't see it for you!
Sir, it invariably means you can't see how things have gotten better since 2015 but still support the present government to continue in spite of denial of promises, abject poverty, hunger, increased unemployment and joblessness, killings, disobedience to court orders, intimidation of critics, partial fight against corruption, poor health care, poor attention to the education sector, refusal to take responsibility, blame games, etc. You obviously still want to vote the present government despite all these out of sentiments. You are entitled to your decision though.
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by obiZEAL(m): 11:49pm On Dec 25, 2018
UnchangeableGod:
How far has he done that four years down the line? I expect blame game as usual.

Been apologizing since December of 2016...it was a life time mistake supporting that guy.
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by JerryGent1983: 1:04am On Dec 26, 2018
This Christmas is the most worst experience I have ever get during Christmas period for past four days now no light in my area that made me to buy fuel more than my budget and no portable water only for them to bring back the light towards this evening mehn I tire for this Country abeg.....And I knew it's because Election is around the corner that's why we didn't experience scarcity of fuel this Christmas period this Government is a big scam
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by UnchangeableGod: 8:06am On Dec 26, 2018
obiZEAL:

Been apologizing since December of 2016...it was a life time mistake supporting that guy.
Which 'guy' are you referring to Sir?
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by UnchangeableGod: 8:07am On Dec 26, 2018
JerryGent1983:
This Christmas is the most worst experience I have ever get during Christmas period for past four days now no light in my area that made me to buy fuel more than my budget and no portable water only for them to bring back the light towards this evening mehn I tire for this Country abeg.....And I knew it's because Election is around the corner that's why we didn't experience scarcity of fuel this Christmas period this Government is a big scam
Hmmmmmmmmm!
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 26, 2018
Have not had light this week in my area. Hope they pity is today as buying gas is cumbersome and unplanned.
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by UnchangeableGod: 8:14am On Dec 26, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
THIS YEAR IS THE LAST XMAS BONDAGE FOR APC AND BUHARI INSHAL ALLAH
Sir, I don't understand. Are the APC and president Buhari the only people that should come out of the 'bondage' of suffering this Christmas or every Nigerian? Do the people in power even feel the hardship the masses are experiencing?
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by Timatayo1: 8:50am On Dec 26, 2018
Nigerian to APC this is your last Christmas celebration as ruling party
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by obiZEAL(m): 10:04pm On Dec 26, 2018
UnchangeableGod:
Which 'guy' are you referring to Sir?
Buhari now....abi ur not in this country
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by UnchangeableGod: 11:53am On Dec 27, 2018
obiZEAL:
OK. I understand you now.
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by UnchangeableGod: 11:56am On Dec 27, 2018
obiZEAL:
OK. I understand you now. I hope the mistake will be corrected in February 2019.
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by UnchangeableGod: 11:57am On Dec 27, 2018
Timatayo1:
Nigerian to APC this is your last Christmas celebration as ruling party
I concur.
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by UnchangeableGod: 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2018
Kabongo1:
Have not had light this week in my area. Hope they pity is today as buying gas is cumbersome and unplanned.

Hmmmmmmmmmm! Is this not a greater bondage than Nigerians were experiencing before 2015?
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by Okaka27(m): 10:11pm On Feb 26, 2019
UnchangeableGod:
Sir, are Nigerians experiencing better change in their fortunes in 2018 or a change for the worse?
The process has jus begun
APC till 2027

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Hopes To See Osinbajo Patronize Barbing Saloons In Ajegunle, Baga Zamfara / El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen / Dele Momodu Reacts To AIT Shut Down: "May God Appease The Gods"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.