Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,138 members, 7,887,295 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:09 AM

APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage (17915 Views)

Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is / Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) / Photos: President Jonathan Celebrates Christmas In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by chamboy(m): 3:05pm On Dec 25, 2014
HugeMac:
I hope your not so functional brain knows the meaning of bondage ? From what I see you don't
I asked u a question sir, 90% of Christians in Nigeria wish to Travel out of the Country during Christmas... stop hiding in Denial
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by KriTic24A: 3:19pm On Dec 25, 2014
Sajio:
well, if you are in bondage.. oh..k but for me? am very free and have never been in bondage!! when and whose hand made the country what it is now? was your same Bh not part of those that destroyed it?? let see how Apc will win 2015 election!! merry Xmass

If you say you are free, that's good.
But then, how many Nigerians are that free?
If you are not sufferring, are the percentage of Nigerians sufferring not also high?

If you must refer to my mentions, please try to be objective.

I did not say say a particular person is the messiah so long we all are human beings, the tendency to get corrupted is always very high but higher in others depending on individuals.

Claiming we are free because somebody must write to sooth the ego of his paymaster is an understatement at least not when you and i know that we deserved more than we are getting.

Wishing you the same merriments.
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by Orikinla(m): 3:29pm On Dec 25, 2014
greaterlove:
This must be a joke.
No. It is a good wish for 2015.

Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by betterabia: 3:48pm On Dec 25, 2014
May it be so. Pensioners in Abia State was not paid their pensions by Gov. T.A. Orji
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by Ibralhas(m): 3:48pm On Dec 25, 2014
undecided[b][/b]Pls let's be just & straight forward, whether u a Muslim, Christian, Jew,Hindu or whatever religion you may think of we a really in BONDAGE.
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by KriTic24A: 4:03pm On Dec 25, 2014
nigerianvenom:

was nigerians not leaving in bondage during buhari's terror reign?
why are u guys not always straight forward?
why make buhari looks like a saint he is not?
come feb 2014,we shall see

Don't make the mistake of lumping me up with other campaign agents. I am not an agent.
One common factor that is militating against all mortals is the tendency to make costly mistakes.
Buhari could have been a good leader back then, but because he refused to listen to the people he was leading, me made the mistake.

Today he wants to come back to redeem himself.
Have you ever wondered why Babangida plotted to come back?
He said he made the mistake of not recognizing June 12 1993.

It was because he realized that mistake when he was no longer in power.
We still remember very well how Obasanjo was trying to 'Doctor' the constitution in other to have more time. He felt he needed it.
That 'thing' is in all of us human----- Greed/Coveteousness

So those of us who critisize GEJ today are likely in the know that he is already towing the path of past leaders that gets to see their mistake after they left office or power.
We believe those who feed him back on issues are not telling him the truth now which will become glarring when he is no longer in power.

Recalled he promised not to stayed in office beyond 2015? Why do we now have GEJ till eternity campaign?
Those of you who really love him now must criticise him constructively for him to see the mistake before leaving office, not the number of years he spent that matters but what he does while there.
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by KriTic24A: 4:05pm On Dec 25, 2014
toyoutoyou:
Only reasonable people will understand u so well.Never try to waste ur time explaining to fools how this administration has failed many Nigerians.They are just with eyes but without vision.Fools will never mind being ruled by a mediocre because they lack great knowledge to understand what a citizen of a country should benefit from his country.A typical example is Asari Dokubo.

You are welcome brother......
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 25, 2014
ARE WE REALLY GOING TO SEE CHANGE? I HAVE NOT HEARD ANY IDEA THESE PARTIES HAVE TO BRING ABOUT CHANGE.

ARE THESE NOT THE SAME PEOPLE WHO HAVE RULED AND RECYCLED THEMSELVES ON US FOR YEARS. PDP, APC ARE THEY NOT THE SAME THING? THEY DUMP PDP TO APC AND THEN BACK TO PDP AND THEN TO APC.

TILL DATE NONE OF THESE PARTIES HAS A CLEAR CUT PHILOSOPHY OR POLITICAL THOUGHT ON HOW THE NATION SHOULD BE RUN AND HOW DEVELOPMENT SHOULD BE FOSTERED. WE CANNOT EVEN SAY IF THIS HAPPENS, THIS IS HOW PDP OR APC WILL REACT BECAUSE THEY ARE CONSERVATIVE OR CAPITALISTS OR LEFT WING OR RIGHT WING ETC. OH SORRY..YOU MEAN WE DO? OH YES. THEY WILL THROW BLAMES AND INSULT THEMSELVES PUBLICLY. CALL EACH OTHER UNPRINTABLE BUT PRINTED NAMES WHILE NIGERIANS WATCH THESE MEN MAKE NONSENSE OF GOVERNANCE.

POLITICS IS MORE OF A JOKE IN NIGERIA WHERE POLITICIANS SPAR WITH WORDS THAN WITH DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS. IT HAS MORE VIEWERS THAN NIGHT OF A THOUSAND LAUGHS.

1 Like

Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by 9jatriot(m): 4:19pm On Dec 25, 2014
PDP bondage is really worst than most demonic bondages. Luckily we non need pastors to cast them out, ballot papers will do the trick.
dhidden:

Back and forth, and who told you that "good handling of security" can defeat "blood sucking demons". Demons are spirit and can only be seen and defeated spiritually not physically. As long as the demon have people to possess, you kill the people does not mean you have killed the demon. The demon simply finds another body to inhabit and bodies abound in muslim faithfuls within and without because they cooperate effectively. Let's not go there, spiritual things are deep and controversial. What if I advise that certain things just MUST happen with the permission of God in answer to either our collective prayer and/or God's PLAN for Nigeria.... the seed must first be buried, die, rot and then sprout with better harvest in the end. Restoration of Nigeria is a process and God always uses the good the bad and the ugly but the people must be sensitive to remain patient and trusting that GOD IS IN CONTROL not MAN

You are leaving the context of the discuss and moving into another realm I do not have the expertise for, however, like I said in my earlier post (Pls read it again and check if this your statement is still in line with it). The kind of demon that PDP represents does not need another pastor, imam or spiritual battles. The victory and the exorcism will be achieved with ballot papers and God's Grace. The other demonic realm you seem to know so much about can be defeated with the method best known to you.
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by KriTic24A: 4:24pm On Dec 25, 2014
PStacks:

I didn't know somebody would bring up this issue of contract staff.

In those days, our forefathers were carted away across the atlantic to work as slaves on sugar-cane plantations, these days, you don't need to be carted away by the whites to be slaves on plantations in brazil or Bolivia or America. Right in Nigeria. Right in our father land, we are "Modern Day Wage Slaves"..

How can you explain a staff with a university degree and an NYSC certificate gets paid say 180k and then u employ a graduate with same NYSC certificate and pay such person 60k and say he's a contract staff!

What differentiates a contract staff from a full staff? I really want to know.

This is not just bondage but Slavery.

As an unemployed graduate u are entitled to Some sort of social security, before u get on any payroll, but today in nigeria, that's not the case.

GEJ must Go.

Sai Buhari 2015

Modern day Slavery in the name of employment!!!!!
Yet there are senators who will just wake up one day to tell us their constituence allowance is not enough under the same government, whose pimary responsibility is to ensure Nigerians gets fair treatment by reason of making laws. What do we get? NOTHING!!!!!
So why must we continue to maintain those senators if they can't legislate to defend and protect we Nigerians?

That is where the change must come in.
You and i went to different schools with a great difficulty (expense-wise) only to come back to become slave workers.
Why won't we clamour for change?
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by Kessyy2k4(m): 4:39pm On Dec 25, 2014
samflexxy:
GEJ till 2099
@ animal peoples Democratic kingdomgrin

#VOTEGMB2015 the peoples GENERALcheesy
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by KriTic24A: 4:59pm On Dec 25, 2014
IbokUtoroh:

nigerians live in bondage because our forefathers sold us out n sign that slavery pact with our colonialist. or do u expect jonathan to be the president n also the labour union chairman fightng the just course of every nigerian employee? go to the diffrnt ministries we hv sabotages feedng fat on nigerian employees entitlement n frustrating every plans that can liberate the sufferng nigerian labourer. bro gej or ur acclaimed gmb cant do it alone, nigerian leaders needs to change thier ways n think outside the box not like our slave masters of the 18th century. a typical nigerian will always want to have subordinates whr they will be appraising him for the foods n little monies he doll out to them. sofar we hv these people n they cntrol 80percent of the resources, we will still be living in bondage even if apc, sdp or whatever is in power.

You are very correct there are sabouteurs everywhere. But what is the government whose job it is, to apportion punishment doing about it?
The reason we still have all of those rubbish in all the ministries is that there is just NO ONE to be scared of!
That is to say= The Fear Of "Somebody Is In Nobody".
This government says it budgets about N250b for fuel subsidy for a whole year, while we are yet to enter the fourth quarter of the year, the subsidy payment shots up to N1.2trillion or thereabout, yet nobody got even the so-called soft-landing-six-months-in-jail-term.

Did you say you see nothing wrong in the leadership still? Inspite of all these Trillions and all that, most school leavers and graduates are still jobless, you pay power agencies who are sponsored by government for services not rendered, the head of that agency is not querried? not to talk of reversing the trend. Now, where is leadership if everything is kind of Al-lar-carte?
Nobody calls no-one to account. So, it's Freebies Always.
Yet the President who will bear all the blames does not care?
Whatever happens to leadership by example according to Cizar's Wife (if im still correct)?

If it is true that the rotteness of the fish starts from the head, then let a fairly good head leads the pack. Could be Buhari or anyone.
I believe very little in politicians though.
I am not a die-hard of anyone of them.
They will always disappoint at the end. Experience......best teacher.....just as we are having it now.
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by KriTic24A: 5:14pm On Dec 25, 2014
farem:
[color=#000099][/color]

Get it right my fellow. This statement is not about christians but Nigerians. You need to go to the North and see whether you can freely move in this joyous Season, even in Abuja! In other words, he is telling us the insecurity challenges like bh, kidnapping etc that have not allowed Nigerians EVERYWHERE to move and celebrate freely will be well-tackled. Even our president is in bondage! If you disagree then you need to tell me when have you seen him publicly during independence, Labour or Children day. The problem we have with most commentators is that they never really experienced the good old days, hence it's believed that's how life is.

Modified quoting a nairalander just 2/3 below to buttress my statement above :

"You are in bondage, if you are currently running on generator to power your house .
PDP has several strands of bondage. For many in the North east and North west, their type of bondage is high level insecurity"

Talk about bondage, we produced the crude oil, yet we buy at international market price? Yet international market price had dropped but our president refused to drop fuel price here.
The same government that had failed to provide electricity for over 15years also made it difficult for all Nigerians to power the generator they are compelled to use?
Oil-Producing-Nation?
What an irony!!!!
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by mistabiola: 5:15pm On Dec 25, 2014
Engrpj:

who is Tonto Dikeh

She is a shoemaker cheesy grin
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by emybabs: 5:32pm On Dec 25, 2014
There must be Change come 2015...GMB is the agent of change!shekena
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by efilefun(m): 5:34pm On Dec 25, 2014
9jatriot:
PDP bondage is really worst than most demonic bondages. Luckily we non need pastors to cast them out, ballot papers will do the trick.

You don comot 9ja celebrate xmas before? If not then u need to try that asap.... Na from Airport you go don dey swear give GEJ and hin people
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by MicroBox: 6:48pm On Dec 25, 2014
ameen
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by kenrish2(m): 9:35pm On Dec 25, 2014
Dreyl:
Fresh air!

hot air
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by emmasege: 3:25am On Dec 26, 2014
mistabiola:
Yeah cheesy

BUHARI till tonto dikeh reach menopause
Buhari till we have another AFCON champions succeeding the super eagles.
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by stanech: 5:07am On Dec 26, 2014
Apc. We are not in bondage.
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by mistabiola: 7:18am On Dec 26, 2014
emmasege:
Buhari till we have another AFCON champions succeeding the super eagles.

cheesy grin
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by isacolukay(m): 12:00pm On Dec 26, 2014
rane06:
politicians can lie. We've heard it all

This fine gal sha....
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by rane06(f): 7:34pm On Dec 26, 2014
shocked[quote author=isacolukay post=29214013]

Oga wat I do?
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by isacolukay(m): 8:30pm On Dec 26, 2014
rane06:
shocked

I want it to rain (rane) on me ni.
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by 9jatriot(m): 10:01pm On Dec 27, 2014
satelliteDISH:
I Thank GOD for democracy. the power to vote the INCOMPETENT & CLUELESS CLOWN out of ASO ROCK is in our hands. VOTE WISELY NIGERIANS.
***But i fear small sha say this corrupt PEE DEE PEE fit Rig this election 'cos right now APC holds all the FOUR ACES***

In a free and fair election, the demons would be cast out without worry. But like you said, will that party allow a free and fair election knowing how very unpopular they are. Even when they were very popular, they still had to rig to be sure, in this next election I expect the full rigging machine to be out.

APC needs to be rugged also to match them in the election.
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by Engrpj(m): 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2014
mistabiola:

Well here in Ajegunle we don't no her undecided
mistabiola:

Well here in Ajegunle we don't no her
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by mistabiola: 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2014
Engrpj:

Well here in Ajegunle we don't no her undecided

Well here in Ajegunle we don't no her

Nah surulere she dey crash now cheesy grin
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by Engrpj(m): 5:02pm On Dec 28, 2014
mistabiola:

u must be neighbours b dat grin
mistabiola:

u must be neighbours b dat
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by mistabiola: 5:07pm On Dec 28, 2014
Engrpj:

u must be neighbours b dat grin

u must be neighbours b dat

Actually na babana island I dey crash but na surulere my office dey tongue
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by odikimi: 10:05pm On Apr 09, 2016
Where are experiencing the worst from you now
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by Sinkills: 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2017
Are Nigerians better off now or worse off? If people were in bondage then, what do we call what people are experiencing now? There is a wide gap between campaign promises and their fulfilment. Though I expect the usual blame game.
Re: APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage by Sinkills: 3:15pm On Feb 10, 2017
sharawwy:
Amen oooooh
Change is all we yearn for!!!
Yes, positive change, not the other way round.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200000 Jobs 4 Years / Buhari Appoints Bisi Adegbuyi As Post-master Chief Executive / Police Ask Kwankwaso To Shelve Kano Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.