Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,055 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:26 PM

I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan (28497 Views)

Woman Absconds With Anti-corruption Crusade Largesse In Lagos / An Encounter With Anti-Boko Haram Female Fighters (photo) / I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by getwords(m): 7:28am On Jan 02, 2015
raumdeuter:
If Jonathan spends 6yrs to lay the foundation of his madness, when would he hit the street

If it takes 6yrs to be "coming up with" an anti-corruption plan when would you now prosecute his friends, wife and himself who are the most corrupt people ever
I wonder o!

1 Like

Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by captainjay(m): 7:29am On Jan 02, 2015
Imagine d president taking us as fool. We don wise up. Drop ur plan cuz we nigerians already have anti-jonathan voters card to vote u out dis yr

5 Likes

Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by BrosPeter: 7:30am On Jan 02, 2015
FastShipping:

But GEJ honored Abacha recently as an icon of this country.

You people try and sell Buhari as an incorruptible person right? Am only reminding the gullible that Buhari himself said Abacha is not corrupt and even worked under Abacha. So much for an incorruptible man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by kingthreat(m): 7:30am On Jan 02, 2015
Jona has always been coming up with something but never successfully achieved it. A leader, his ministers don't take seriously.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by efilefun(m): 7:31am On Jan 02, 2015
most clueless human on planet earth after 6 years you can shove that plans in PEJ pussii

4 Likes

Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by iGeneral: 7:31am On Jan 02, 2015
BrosPeter:

The dullard has more educational qualifications more than you, have occupied the highest position in the land. Until you get meaning employment its safe to say you're the dullard here.

One ex-student of Jesus of Otuoke finally found. Grammar very identical to that of Patience, Jesus of Bipi.

10 Likes

Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by InvertedHammer: 7:31am On Jan 02, 2015
/
It may be in GEJ's interest to stop talking.

Each time he does, he ends up proving naysayers right.

SMH.
\

10 Likes

Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by Jlow2: 7:32am On Jan 02, 2015
its too late mr president, u must go back to otueke, from d days of subsidy removal u started offending d masses, if i were u i will not even wait to handover, because buhari has prepared an airconditioned room in kirikiri maximum prision 4 u.

6 Likes

Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 02, 2015
Yomieluv:
This GEJ would make more sense by just keeping quiet..

If you think you have seen the lowest of low in cluelessness,GEJ/PDP will always surprise you with their comments..

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by excessnet: 7:33am On Jan 02, 2015
The only problem our president have is that He was not planing to rule Nigeria, so He was not having any agenda on ground, immediately He got there He did not known what to do, the best He could do is to pick people called expert from abroad that don't even known Nigeria's problem and they start using Him, He could not oppose them because He feel that they are expert, thank God for blessing Us with a party that is giving him fight, this is now exposing him to corruption, How can you imagin one that sack somebody for telling Him that a particular sector is corrupt at list He Could have send EFCC to investigate and come out with a result even if He don't want to expose It at list show that He is doing something about it, also Imagine you as a president your minister says She/He spent $10 billion to service a private air craft you did not say anything. I remember how we bought immigration form for N1000.00 sat for the exam no result, exam cancelled, up till now the president could not ask for the conduct of another exam, or refund the money, if it were private sector that is typical 419 case. also Imagine a president that went to borrow $1 billion to fight BH but your party could contribute N21Bllion for campaign imagine if the party could say don't borrow and contributed that money, won't Nigeria be saying good about that party?, knowing fully well that Nigeria don't give anything free even in Church they give to receive more from God. Nigerians be wise in the next election, those that contributed that money most get their money back if He win, how will he fight them i don't no but one thing is that there is God ooooooo.

12 Likes

Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by ogene007: 7:34am On Jan 02, 2015
GMB supporters should go beyond noise making and give us their plans in tackling corruption, because the present constitution handed down to us by the Hausa/Fulani was deliberately designed to encourage corruption, and all attempts to amend it has been frustrated by them. The PDP led government has on its own tried to come up with some laws to clean up the system and make things more transparent, through the public procurement law and freedom of information law, the latter was passed into law by GEJ. There is presently, the asset forfeiture bill awaiting passage in the NA for many years, this bill will put the coffin on corruption if it is passed. Let the APC noise makers who are equally benefitting from corruption, stop deceiving themselves and ask their members and their Hausa/Fulani counterparts in the NA to quickly pass this bill, rather than hypocritically continue to ascribe to themselves to title of anti corruption crusaders.GEJ understand that the problem of fighting corruption goes beyond noise making by parading suspects on television. If he says that he will strengthen the institutions, let us all cooperate with him, both NA and state houses of assembly, to ensure that the constitution is amended to enable us wage an effective war against corruption.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by LRNZH(m): 7:34am On Jan 02, 2015
Chei. This man get PhD true true?

4 Likes

Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by Kingspin(m): 7:35am On Jan 02, 2015
ilugunboy:

Let's try him first...if he fails, we kick him out too in the next election.

That is how it is done.
I repeat buhari cannot do the magic no need to try him. He has ruled before.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by Demdem(m): 7:35am On Jan 02, 2015
Jonathan is still coming up after 6 yrs? shocked shocked
No doubt, the fool must go.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by icemania: 7:36am On Jan 02, 2015
Do u guys remember that this same man gave presiidential pardons to Bode George and Alamesiyaha? and he has the guts to tell us he has an anti-corruption plan, I weep for my country Nigeria for we are on the road to nowhere.

6 Likes

Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by robinsoncrosoe: 7:36am On Jan 02, 2015
Kolade354:
This is cluleness at it peak. Am confident of buhari victory. Cos only IGBO pple here on this forum support him becos they are blinded by ethnicity affiliation. 6 yeasr is not enough to come up with a plan. Where are his supporters especially temi temi 1 with his usually slogan to come here.
u foolish ethnic bigot supporting booookoooohaaariii because of merger btw can and cpc..f**k off idiat
Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by popcykaylah(m): 7:36am On Jan 02, 2015
this Jonah na comedian..I wonder how we voted this clueless and dumb otuoke fisher man just pack your bags and go set up committee for corruption in otuoke village

2 Likes

Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:37am On Jan 02, 2015
You rather be coming up with your handover note. You have just upto May 29 to leave, after you lose the February 14 election.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by mrmetoo1: 7:37am On Jan 02, 2015
Ok so this guy is 2 years shy of using two terms in office and he's just "coming up"? I'll keep saying it GEJ supporters can keep blaming everyone else but this man caused his own problems.

To me it means, he didn't think this was a problem before or he really doesn't have any intentions of doing anything.

4 Likes

Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by lordmayor4(m): 7:37am On Jan 02, 2015
Ivyluvie2:
Mtchew....na today?

U r beautiful
Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 02, 2015
Cluelessness beyond redemption! So kai-kai just dey clear 4 ur eyes? Buhari till STEALING IS CORRUPTION! #change2015!

5 Likes

Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by yce1: 7:38am On Jan 02, 2015
I taya with this our un idealistic president, just coming with anticorruption plan after six years... This man is incapable to represent the brilliant Nigerian youth.
I rest my case

4 Likes

Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by Kolade354(m): 7:39am On Jan 02, 2015
robinsoncrosoe:
u foolish ethnic bigot supporting booookoooohaaariii because of merger btw can and cpc..f**k off idiat
I have plan to stop abusing pple that is one of my new year resolution.Just stay on the topic and pity the parent of 219 chibok girlz. Dont call pple names you cant tolerate that immature.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by babadee1(m): 7:39am On Jan 02, 2015
BrosPeter:

You people try and sell Buhari as an incorruptible person right? Am only reminding the gullible that Buhari himself said Abacha is not corrupt and even worked under Abacha. So much for an incorruptible man.

Serving under Abacha does not automatically mean a person is corrupt.
Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by TheBitterTruth: 7:40am On Jan 02, 2015
Anticorruptn plan indeed after 6years in office. GEJ is doomed.

5 Likes

Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by Aderupoko2: 7:41am On Jan 02, 2015
Daftness must surely end.

4 Likes

Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by sol2galay: 7:42am On Jan 02, 2015
ahaika23:
GEJ is working and that's a fact! If you have not seen the results don't mean he's not been giving his all. You can't fix corruption by arresting people, it's by makin people unable to do things fraudulently. grin grin grin grin grin

This one is talking like his boss

2 Likes

Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by koolly009: 7:43am On Jan 02, 2015
"KOOL-END LANGUAGE CENTRE, Gwarinpa.
We teach German, French, Spanish & English.
+ Preparation class for TOEFL, IELTS, DELF, DALF & Zert Deutsch.

Venue: No 3, B - Close, 1st Avenue, Gwarinpa.
Kolade. : 08035949272
Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by coldFLARES1(m): 7:43am On Jan 02, 2015
Still appears to me that somebody's 'holy communion' is mixed with conc ogogoro. Another declaration from the church! I'm the religious bigot! Shioor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by robinsoncrosoe: 7:43am On Jan 02, 2015
GEJ till bookoohaarrii confesses that abacha was kworruft

Gen Bokoooohari where are ur certificates.
Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by Okaka27(m): 7:44am On Jan 02, 2015
aresa:

GEJ till 2019.

^^^^^ That's their unintelligent reason
na baffling tin oo
Like day na madness grin
Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by Okaka27(m): 7:44am On Jan 02, 2015
aresa:

GEJ till 2019.

^^^^^ That's their unintelligent reason
na baffling tin oo
Like say na madness grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Governors Ganduje, Ajimobi And Yari's Photo: See Hilarious Caption / Bayelsa Governorship Election: Tribunal Fixes Saturday For Judgment / Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.