Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,946 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:20 AM

I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan (28459 Views)

Woman Absconds With Anti-corruption Crusade Largesse In Lagos / An Encounter With Anti-Boko Haram Female Fighters (photo) / I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by Mhosmhan(m): 7:44am On Jan 02, 2015
My beloved president......I dnt think u need dat anymore...go chilax ur brain in otuoke....a credible man is taking ur place come feb...his name BUHARI.....after six good years u stil dey plan....if I hear!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 02, 2015
ilugunboy:

Let's try him first...if he fails, we kick him out too in the next election.

That is how it is done.

For sure.

Operation kick them out we dey for 9ja.

5 Likes

Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by sabdaz: 7:47am On Jan 02, 2015
What a way to start a year!

Chibok girls still missing - he's coming up with a rescue plan

Boko Haram still striking - he's coming up with a plan to fight them

Economy dwindling - he's coming up with austerity measures plan

Electricity worsened - he's coming up with privatization plan

Nation already overwhelmed by corruption - he's coming up with anti corruption plan.

GEJ.. You are the definition of CLUELESS

..... Plz we beg you with whatever you believe in, just leave honorably. I believe you will make history if you can be the first democratic president to resign, you will be honored and respected....

6 Likes

Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by wirinet(m): 7:47am On Jan 02, 2015
ahaika23:
GEJ is working and that's a fact! If you have not seen the results don't mean he's not been giving his all. You can't fix corruption by arresting people, it's by makin people unable to do things fraudulently. grin grin grin grin grin

And you think you can get humans unable to do things fraudulently without the fear of punishment if caught. It is like saying you can make people obey God by judging them and throwing them into hell, it is by making people unable to sin.
Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by rbjimoh: 7:47am On Jan 02, 2015
Kolade354:
This is cluleness at it peak. Am confident of buhari victory. Cos only IGBO pple here on this forum support him becos they are blinded by ethnicity affiliation. 6 yeasr is not enough to come up with a plan. Where are his supporters especially temi temi 1 with his usually slogan to come here.
. My dear, it's not that they are exactly blinded by ethnic sentiment but by wrongly calculated greed. Here is their calculation: (1) they want to identify with the people of southsouth by identifying with Jonathan, and by that Southsouth people could see them as their own. In consequence,should Nigeria brakes, they could go with them and become the heir of their oil (2) by the time Jonathan completes his administration, he could use the power of incumbency to impose Igbo candidate to become the president of Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by unmask: 7:47am On Jan 02, 2015
BrosPeter:

The dullard has more educational qualifications more than you, have occupied the highest position in the land. Until you get meaning employment its safe to say you're the dullard here.
bros if to say common sense common for your side, you go know say educational qualification nah wash..... How many qualifications Steve jobs, Bill Gates, dangote, Zuckerberg get? Yet them they run big organisation

With all the qualifications in this world, "a dullard at 40 is a dullard for life"

6 Likes

Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by mrmetoo1: 7:48am On Jan 02, 2015
ogene007:
GMB supporters should go beyond noise making and give us their plans in tackling corruption, because the present constitution handed down to us by the Hausa/Fulani was deliberately designed to encourage corruption, and all attempts to amend it has been frustrated by them. The PDP led government has on its own tried to come up with some laws to clean up the system and make things more transparent, through the public procurement law and freedom of information law, the latter was passed into law by GEJ. There is presently, the asset forfeiture bill awaiting passage in the NA for many years, this bill will put the coffin on corruption if it is passed. Let the APC noise makers who are equally benefitting from corruption, stop deceiving themselves and ask their members and their Hausa/Fulani counterparts in the NA to quickly pass this bill, rather than hypocritically continue to ascribe to themselves to title of anti corruption crusaders.GEJ understand that the problem of fighting corruption goes beyond noise making by parading suspects on television. If he says that he will strengthen the institutions, let us all cooperate with him, both NA and state houses of assembly, to ensure that the constitution is amended to enable us wage an effective war against corruption.

What is this talk about cooperate with the president, stand behind the president, let's all hold hands so that the president can function? It's getting tiring, what exactly do you need us to do?

Sometimes leaders stand alone, that's why they're leaders. They go against popular opinion sometimes if they truly believe in something. GEJ needs to stand for something!!! If he has passed laws to eliminate corruption and certain people are blocking it, dude he has a media team, let them go out there and let these folks be known. Force them to come out and tell Nigerians why they're not supporting a law that'll make life better for everyone.

Again when you guys talk about not showing off, it's all well and good but we don't see results. With the Chibok girls, Doyin Okupe went on CNN to start saying government is working in the background, that they're not show people like the US, ok fine, where's the result. So to me and a lot of other people this not doing things for show is looking like nothing is being done.

Nothing deters people more than public disgrace, if these thieves are arrested and paraded on tv, it discourages a lot more people from doing the same. Just saying!!!

12 Likes

Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by PStacks(m): 7:48am On Jan 02, 2015
Shame on you GEJ.

U are Just coming up with a Plan..

Hope the committee to look into your plan would make it before February 14th..

Cos Buhari is coming to kick u and ur plans out of Aso rock.

4 Likes

Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by BrosPeter: 7:48am On Jan 02, 2015
babadee1:

Serving under Abacha does not automatically mean a person is corrupt.

Try dining with armed robbers and then screaming am innocent when caught.
Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by superstar3: 7:49am On Jan 02, 2015
After how many years in power?

1 Like

Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by simplexvi: 7:49am On Jan 02, 2015
freedom of speech. talk anyhow you like.. how which i b oga jona i for dn cut some people hand so that dem nogo see hand they type shit. GEJ TILL 2019
Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 02, 2015
This man should resign and return back to Otuoke.

I wonder how the outside world will be seeing him after all this embrassment and the title been given to him by Nigerians.

He should just resign, we are tired of him.

If you notice something, the 21 Billion Naira was denoted by those that benefited from fuel subsidy scam and all those that benefited from his corrupt administration.

Nigerians lets start using our head.

Operation kick GEJ to Otuoke come February.

5 Likes

Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by doja(m): 7:50am On Jan 02, 2015
He moves from one church to the other to spit out rubbish in a bid to gather support by using religious sentiments. Nigerian are wiser now.

1 Like

Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 02, 2015
ogene007:
GMB supporters should go beyond noise making and give us their plans in tackling corruption, because the present constitution handed down to us by the Hausa/Fulani was deliberately designed to encourage corruption, and all attempts to amend it has been frustrated by them. The PDP led government has on its own tried to come up with some laws to clean up the system and make things more transparent, through the public procurement law and freedom of information law, the latter was passed into law by GEJ. There is presently, the asset forfeiture bill awaiting passage in the NA for many years, this bill will put the coffin on corruption if it is passed. Let the APC noise makers who are equally benefitting from corruption, stop deceiving themselves and ask their members and their Hausa/Fulani counterparts in the NA to quickly pass this bill, rather than hypocritically continue to ascribe to themselves to title of anti corruption crusaders.GEJ understand that the problem of fighting corruption goes beyond noise making by parading suspects on television. If he says that he will strengthen the institutions, let us all cooperate with him, both NA and state houses of assembly, to ensure that the constitution is amended to enable us wage an effective war against corruption.

Why should GMB supporters give u any plan right away. Afterall 6 years after, your GEJ is still coming up with his own plan.

5 Likes

Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 02, 2015
After 6yrs?....CLUELESSNESS RE-DEFINED! Watch ur back...hurricane Gmb is coming @ u! #change2015!

3 Likes

Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by victorazy(m): 7:53am On Jan 02, 2015
Yomieluv:
This GEJ would make more sense by just keeping quiet..

If you think you have seen the lowest of low in cluelessness,GEJ/PDP will always surprise you with their comments..

True! undecided Bible says in the book of proverbs "even a f00lish person seems wise when keeping quiet"

Now GEJ s admitted that he was not fighting corruption, he don't even have plans only trying to come up with one. undecided this guy lacks wisdom

2 Likes

Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by ABTA(m): 7:56am On Jan 02, 2015
samflexxy:
We believe in you sir

GEJ till tha kingdom comet
GEJ maga 179............JESUS ll deliver u. sorry.

1 Like

Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by babadee1(m): 7:58am On Jan 02, 2015
BrosPeter:

Try dining with armed robbers and then screaming am innocent when caught.

What does that have to do with what we are saying? If you have any evidence that Buhari has corruptly enriched himself at any point then produce it. If you have no evidence then keep quiet. The man has challenged anyone that can prove that he stole money to come forward, so far no one has taken the challenge but maybe you know something that the rest of the world doesn't know though.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by Alexisu: 8:02am On Jan 02, 2015
I have never said this before but I'm forced to say dat this man is truely clueless and not fit to rule.
If it can take him 6 whole yrs to decide to fight graft, then he is incapable of delivering.

I am not surprised, after all, he said stealing is not corruption. that is why the likes of Alamiesegha, maina, oduah, madueke, farouk are out there free.

5 Likes

Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by milky3(f): 8:03am On Jan 02, 2015
Medicine after death idea when change is about to happen...
Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by babadee1(m): 8:03am On Jan 02, 2015
Kingspin:

Your Buhari will not do the magic either.

Let's wait and see. At least now we know what Jonathan can and cannot do.

1 Like

Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by BrosPeter: 8:04am On Jan 02, 2015
unmask:
bros if to say common sense common for your side, you go know say educational qualification nah wash..... How many qualifications Steve jobs, Bill Gates, dangote, Zuckerberg get? Yet them they run big organisation

With all the qualifications in this world, "a dullard at 40 is a dullard for life"
When next you attend an interview and they ask for your certificates, tell them Bill gates had none, ok.

1 Like

Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by dejolly(m): 8:04am On Jan 02, 2015
GEJ u are nothing but a hoax... Nigerians are not dummy or puppet by making them believe something which has been maliciously or mischievously fabricated. Ur administration is just 5% rating ...we are tired Mr!!!!

3 Likes

Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by Sheggy13(m): 8:04am On Jan 02, 2015
egift:
After the massive looting of 6yrs. Nobody should be hoodwinked with this. This a game of a desperate man. Is it today he found out that CORRUPTION is the biggest problem in Nigeria?

He has one month to give Nigeria all the money that was looted when he was Deputy Governor, Governor, VP and Six years as President. Jonathan like many who are campaigning against Buhari are just afriad of giving account of how they have managed Nigeria's wealth.

This latest move is just Desperation to stay out of jail.
I can't believe people will still come on here and scream GEJ till 2019 when it's obvious he's an epitome of cluelessness. He has such diarrhoea of the mouth in such way that anytime he opens his mouth to speak without reading from what Abati or Okupe wrote for him, he goofs big time. He's talking about putting institutions in place to fight corruption and strengthening them. His predecessor OBJ has already done that by creating institutions like EFCC and ICPC;but what this clueless goon did was to weaken them and make them almost non-existent choosing instead to chase petty yahoo yahoo boys. The DSS under his watch became negotiator for NUPENG workers. What an anomaly!!We can't afford to allow this continue any longer in this country just because he happens to come from a certain region and religion. Nigerians think please. The power is in your thumbs come February 14.

5 Likes

Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by harthonder(m): 8:06am On Jan 02, 2015
After 6yrs Gej Should Not Be Talking Of What He Wanted To Do Rather It Should On How To Complete All his Physical Project He Embark On,But Noting To Show For It.

1 Like

Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by Alexisu: 8:06am On Jan 02, 2015
GEJ till may 29 2015
Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by MadCow1: 8:07am On Jan 02, 2015
Jonathan should be busy working on his defence plan because he would be on trial for numerous counts of corruption after May 29 2015..

Or better yet, work on an exile plan.

This Otuoke fisherman who claims to be working on an anti corruption plan just used federal powers to support corruption last month in a bid to save face for 2015 elections. And he can't tell me he didn't know because I saw the letter he signed himself. That was the day I finally decided that GEJ must Go.

Down with Jonathan..

10 Likes

Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by Jabioro: 8:08am On Jan 02, 2015
I can see d reason why dis man does nt deserve my vote,though na one vote i get

1 Like

Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by Osgilliat(m): 8:11am On Jan 02, 2015
mr president is even scare of his corrupt group,so he gave them a hint by saying not prosecuting them and not showing their faces on tv. our president is acting like someone is controlling him. I fear for Nigeria if mr president is elected into office again.

1 Like

Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by kayzeesoft(m): 8:15am On Jan 02, 2015
Am very sure he will set committee on that too. After 6years in office, now he wants to tackle corruptions. You're the most corrupt leader ever liveth

2 Likes

Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by dat9jaguy(m): 8:17am On Jan 02, 2015
Something that really confuses me is why GEJ will continue making important national announcement from the church.
This is setting a dangerous precedent,cos i would not be happy if a Muslim president keeps doing this from the mosque.
He should go to church to privately pray for himself,his family and the nation,then go and make national statements in aso rock.
This country is secular and every act of governance should be divorced from religion.

Vote for Buhari.

8 Likes

Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by ajayiopy: 8:18am On Jan 02, 2015
Too late men.... Time for change is near and change is now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Olaoluwa Rasheed Visits Kunle Afolayan's Movie Set (Photo) / Lots Of Policemen Deployed To Kano State As Kwankwaso Cancels Visit. Photos / Insecurity: CAN Rally Has A Political Undertone - MUSWEN, MURIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.